The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

XD YES

Someone get the party started!

• edited November 2014

Oh wow, thanks! I'm flattered, but idk how great of a mod I'd be though..I'd have to be the mediator, and not the debater for once lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

@Tinni @tobi @passwordsucks @saltlick305 @gousst @thewalkingsheep @allthatremains @sweetpeaclem @Leethepro etc She is smart and awesome even though we never talked Tinni first

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Tinni would be a great mod.

• aw thanks.:)

Twistee posted: »

He would be a great Mod. @Belan, @dojo32161, @Tinni, @WarpSpeed, @CreepingCake Might list some others later.

• This makes me happy.

OMG YAAAAASSSS!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3nzbRftpeU

• agreed.

Alt text

Still hot as f tho

• Alt text

Darth Vader was inspired by Marvels Dr. Doom.

Alt text

There was a 1995 issue of Punisher called The Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe in which he killed every single Marvel superhero and villain, including himself.

Alt text

Venom, the Spider-Man villain was a fan-based concept that Marvel bought for 220 dollars.

Alt text

During the production of the Avengers movie, they couldn’t get the Hulks roar to sound just right so they decided to supplement it with recordings of Lou Ferrigno bellowing as the original Hulk.

Alt text

In 2002, a 4-year-old boy suffering from hearing loss didn’t want to wear a hearing aid because Super heroes don’t. To get him to wear his hearing aids, Marvel Comics created a super hero with a hearing aid called Blue Ear.

Alt text

Marvel has a superhero named Throg. He is a frog that has the power of Thor and is in a superhero group called the Pet Avengers.

Alt text

In 1996, Marvel and DC comics created Amalgam Comics that joined their two universes together, thus resulting in characters such as Darkclaw BatmanWolverine, Super Soldier SupermanCaptain America, and Iron Lantern Green LanternIron Man.

Alt text

When the character of Nick Fury was re-introduced into the Ultimate Marvel comics, he was redesigned to resemble Samuel L Jackson, without the actors permission to use his image. It wasn’t until Samuel himself saw his resemblance in the comic that he contacted Marvel to secure a role in any future Marvel movies.

Alt text

Marvels Deadpool Wade Wilson was originally created as a spoof of DC’s Deathstroke Slade Wilson.

Alt text

The reason Spider-Man wasn’t a part of the Avengers movie is because Marvel sold the rights to Sony.

Alt text

Eminem is a character in the Marvel universe.

Alt text

Iron Man was created by Stan Lee as a challenge to create a hero that no one should like and force people to like him.

• Get out

AWESOMEO posted: »

gg

• Alt text

Someone get the party started!

• edited November 2014

Well that was random and wonderful :'D

ComingSoon posted: »

Darth Vader was inspired by Marvels Dr. Doom. There was a 1995 issue of Punisher called The Punisher Kills The Marvel Univers

• edited November 2014

I want to buy it DETAILS is it another copy and paste AC :'D

Assassin's Creed Unity is fucking awesome.

• Assassin's Creed Unity is fucking awesome.

• DETAILS!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Whatever your gaming poison is, enjoy it^_^

• edited November 2014

Well as a way to try and get more people to join my Fan Fic, I posted a Prologue here, Now I'm gonna post Prolouge part 2 to try to get more people before the main parts of the story start coming out :)

Dark Angels Prologue Part 2

Lynne Bowen: Finally, That ride over here was painful

Elsa Houten: You're telling me, Can you guys stop with the shitty Frozen Puns?

Jordan Wilkerson: Sure we'll Let it go Smiles

Elsa Houten: Damn....

Hopeless: Lets just find our Handler, Agent 305

Jordan Wilkerson: Yeah, I miss the guy, He's fun

Lynne Bowen: Let's just get this over with...

Jordan Wilkerson: Sees unfamiliar face in distance Who's that?

Elsa Houten: I don't know

Hopeless: Don't recognize him...

Unknown Man: Hey, you guys the other members of the team codenamed Dark Angels?

Lynne Bowen: I'm Not...

Jordan Wilkerson: She owes us one so she'll be tagging along but who are you?

Unknown Man: I'm your new handler, Agent 123

Hopeless: What about Agent 305?

Agent 123: He was considered too Salty for the job... Lets talk about the mission, What do you guys know about a guy named Sparker?

Lynne Brown: Heard he's a fucked up clown

Agent 123: He's more than that, He has over 500 confirmed kills in the past month, He's a psycho and must be stopped, the worst part is that we're worried that he's planning something bigger now, He killed one of the best men i've ever worked with, I want to kill the bastard but we have to find out what he knows, Bring him here alive. Any Questions?

Hopeless: Yeah, Where's the rest of our team?

Agent 123: They're on their way to get him already, You'll meet up with them. Walks Away

Jordan Wilkerson: That guy needs to Let some things go Smiles

Elsa Houten: I don't want to hear any more frozen puns for the rest of this mission okay?

Lynne Bowen: Let's go "Princess"

Elsa Houten: What did I S-

Lynne Bowen: I was talking to Jordan...

Hopeless: Burrrnnnnn

Elsa Houten: Let's just go...

Jordan Wilkerson: Right behind ya....

End of Prolouge Part 2 (Next part I release will have choices and I'm waiting for more people to join)

• Of course :D

Well that was random and wonderful :'D

• Did... did you just make this...? You did, didn't you? Lmao!

Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

Whatever your gaming poison is, enjoy it^_^

• Ima et al ur nuglets fag

• Of course!

Did... did you just make this...? You did, didn't you? Lmao!

• @Markd4547 @Saltlick123

Well the graphics are great, the story is well done at the part I'm at, the co-op is really fun, the map is huge (Viewpoints are everywhere), the assassination missions have this thing where you choose your own path, and many other cool things but I don't want to get into spoilers.

Here are the three bad things...No modern day mission (Atleast at the point where I am), No normal multiplayer (Team v. Team, Free for all, ONLY Co-op), and some slight glitches here and there (Nothing big).

I recommend it, second favorite AC game.

@Markd4547 @Saltlick123 Well the graphics are great, the story is well done at the part I'm at, the co-op is really fun, the map is huge

• edited August 2015

ayy lmao

Removed lol.

JonGon posted: »

Of course!

• Alt text

TLOU and Fear gifs :'D I have a folder just of TLOU gifs XD

• Alt text

XD that's awesome people JOIN PLS so we can get choices :'D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well as a way to try and get more people to join my Fan Fic, I posted a Prologue here, Now I'm gonna post Prolouge part 2 to try to get more

• My first is 2.

I forgot to mention the create your own assassin where you change Arno's color schemes and weapons. There are also guilds and...I forgot Time Rifts.

You can jump from different time periods, it's an activity but it's awesome.

Thanks I'd say your first with be AC 1 or 2?

• And so they can start hunting you down :)

XD that's awesome people JOIN PLS so we can get choices :'D

• There's also Wolverine, and Deadpool editions of that Punisher comic.

ComingSoon posted: »

Darth Vader was inspired by Marvels Dr. Doom. There was a 1995 issue of Punisher called The Punisher Kills The Marvel Univers

• He went on a wild adventure ^~;

Alt text

ayy lmao Removed lol.

• That's cool. I'd like to read those if I got the chance.

There's also Wolverine, and Deadpool editions of that Punisher comic.

• This is just the song we need to bring this place to life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9BtTrZdft8

• Yeah, we should all try to be in a good mood. B^]

JonGon posted: »

This is just the song we need to bring this place to life.

• That song played 24/7 on the radio last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9BtTrZdft8

• STILL PISSED THIS GOT CANNED!!!
    Alt text

• Yeah. It was incredibly annoying :/.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That song played 24/7 on the radio last year.

• Don't you worry, don't you worry, Sheep...

Yeah. It was incredibly annoying .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.