The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Yus

• xD

It's funny because you look a little like you converted to Islam with the beard Yosef ;3

TWDFan86 posted: »

I totally bombed... ...that math test yesterday!

• Lol, now he's Yosef?

AWESOMEO posted: »

xD It's funny because you look a little like you converted to Islam with the beard Yosef ;3

• Lol, my mom says something similar.

xD It's funny because you look a little like you converted to Islam with the beard Yosef ;3

• ;___;

MrX1H2 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mssm8Ml5sOo

• :D

MrX1H2 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mssm8Ml5sOo

• I know I've said this tons of times now, But if some of you guys could please make a character in my Fan Fic that would make my day :) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-need-more-people-to-participate-prologue-and-first-part-out/p3

• Alt text

I totally bombed... ...that math test yesterday!

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited November 2014

[removed]

There is nothing illogical about what I'm asking Ellias. I'm asking that you show me what about Golden set you off and where. Plus, Gold

• Call me a douche for saying this lol, but You could care less? GRAMMAR MISTAKE!

• edited November 2014

Nonononono, YOU are the reason for people leaving.

• Yosef is his name xD

Lol, now he's Yosef?

• Josepph*

Yosef is his name xD

• Alt text

;___;

• Yosef (יוסף) read teh Bible ya fukn fgt

Josepph*

• no, thank you.

Yosef (יוסף) read teh Bible ya fukn fgt

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited November 2014

Lol still going on papai? Weren't you supposed to be "right" yet ended up banned at the end? Watch your mouth next time so it doesn't happen again.

Nobody "left" because of me. Seriously. Golden is still here he just left for a day since he's the one that wanted attention.

Funny though how he was telling me I was trolling for that thread yet he does the same exact thing hours later and avoids all valid points and calls me a "troll" without valid arguments.

Lol, people are despicable.

@Saltlick123 ah yes avoid the point and call out wrong "grammar mistakes". If you're going to be like that you must explain why since I see no grammatical issue with it. Unless you're just a preteen who wants to get involved conversation he has no business with. If it's that, then ignored.

Nonononono, YOU are the reason for people leaving.

• k fgt

no, thank you.

• Alt text

Alt text

@AWESOMEO @Saltlick123

• Stop dodging the question and show me which thread it started in. How am I supposed to know which thread it was? I wasn't there. Refusing to show me anything not only makes your story less believable, it also creates more drama than necessary.

The reason I'm pissed Ellias is because you always seem to bring a hostile atmosphere here, and that affects all of us as a community. The whole reason I left FAF was because there were too many jerks there. I'm not going to tolerate more of that in this community.

• Nobody "left" because of me. Seriously. Golden is still here he just left for a day since he's the one that wanted attention.

Funny coming from someone who dedicated an entire thread to the fact that he might be leaving. Not even a confirmed answer, a MIGHT. Then Golden says it in the lounge, where normal conversation goes, and then all of a sudden he's craving attention?

Ellias posted: »

Lol still going on papai? Weren't you supposed to be "right" yet ended up banned at the end? Watch your mouth next time so it doesn't happen

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited November 2014

Funny coming from someone who dedicated an entire thread to the fact that he might be leaving. Not even a confirmed answer, a MIGHT. Then Golden says it in the lounge, where normal conversation goes, and then all of a sudden he's craving attention?

It's actually ironic and stupid, and yes in a ton of ways. It matters since he was preaching I was a troll and disregards the point of the thread yet he does the same exact thing that I did and came back a day later. One quick break huh?

You say I bring a hostile atmosphere here but do you think I care? I'm not breaking any guidelines at all so it shouldn't matter.

If you personally do not like me or find me a jerk then what the hell are you still doing replying to me? If you think I start up unnecessary drama then don't continue it. Why do you make things so hard for yourself? Making something that isn't complicated a lot.

And if you haven't caught on (which isn't a surprise) I'm not going to do your dirty work. And I feel like you disregarded all of my replies and just go with what you think making me further believe that you're honestly a waste of time 100% since you do not care to listen. I clearly state in each reply what you're asking for but you recycle your replies and hope I come up with an entire different argument. It's like you read it then 3 seconds later you forget it 100%. If you're not going to bother to read and acknowledge my replies THEN THERE'S NO POINT IN ARGUING.

What's the point in taking part in one if you're not going to listen and be stubborn? Your thought process is perplexing.It's funny how people like you claim you're "Correct" and shit yet you guys don't even have a point and you guys run off of your own hate and distress i've caused without trying. No thought process possibly, no points, just blank replies with no meaning trying to troll me lol.

Stop dodging the question and show me which thread it started in. How am I supposed to know which thread it was? I wasn't there. Refusing

• xD Alt text

@AWESOMEO @Saltlick123

• It's okay you can stop, we all know what Ellias wants.

Thanks for defending me though, Ellias was hostile to me from the start and still is, why? Well that's their problem.

Stop dodging the question and show me which thread it started in. How am I supposed to know which thread it was? I wasn't there. Refusing

• I haven't disregarded anything, Ellias. I asked for a link, and you didn't provide one. Then you go tell me to look for it myself... how the hell am I supposed to find the thread that started this whole thing if I don't know where it is? If you think this is trolling, then wow... I don't even know what to say. All I am doing is asking questions and asking for an explanation, which you refuse to give me one for reasons I can't even wrap my head around. Because you don't want to do my dirty work? That is a horrible excuse to not give me an answer to my questions, more like a cop out than a reason. You know I wasn't there when it started or how whatever started, so how do you expect me to find it? If anything,you are trolling me.

Funny coming from someone who dedicated an entire thread to the fact that he might be leaving. Not even a confirmed answer, a MIGHT. Then Go

• edited November 2014

lol, Says the bitch who's craving attention, I'm not gonna get involved in this shit but how am I the "Pre Teen" lol, Golden is my friend and I've noticed you have been being a dick to him, Grow Up, Drop this shit and for your info, It's Couldn't Care Less not Could care less for the way you used it (Go back to 8th Grade, Wait you might be in 6th still) so You're calling me the Pre-Teen when you don't know shit about me and you're just defensive, Grow the fuck up and stop recycling the same insults to everyone and That's that.

Lol still going on papai? Weren't you supposed to be "right" yet ended up banned at the end? Watch your mouth next time so it doesn't happen

• I just want to find out what is going on. IDK why Ellias can't just show me, if there is anything going on at all.

It's okay you can stop, we all know what Ellias wants. Thanks for defending me though, Ellias was hostile to me from the start and still is, why? Well that's their problem.

• "That's why black people exist, to make white people feel better" - Galm

I love Galm.

• Alt text

@AWESOMEO @Saltlick123

• Ellias craves for attention and for a fight, when he doesn't get it he proceeds to attack the person.

You're giving him exactly what he wants, all interactions I've had with Ellias have been attacks and insults.

It's best to stop.

I just want to find out what is going on. IDK why Ellias can't just show me, if there is anything going on at all.

• Well for starters you can check that thread right about your FIRST REPLY and read his replies and notice the hours.

But holy shit right now you left me speechless. this is like a cycle that goes over and over and over. Read your replies. But if you're too lazy let me summerize

I make a thread about possibly leaving

paladin being his irrelevant self comes to me and tells me he knows me and calls me a troll even though i've never replied to him or did what he accuses of. It's hilarious since he's totally wrong.

I confront him with good arguments and ask for him to reply something logical back, like now he replies nothing as if he's superior and has his point on check yet it's the complete opposite.

He comes on here and says he's taking a break to gather mass attention and to cause hate towards me possibly, which backfired. I actually got support through PM lol.

comes back a day later but before hand was gossiping about me like so in this thread trying to harvest and grow hate for me. His friend gets banned in this process.

He just now replies without saying anything relevant to the argument rather just liking it without even possibly reading some of them.

Typical child or teenager. I never expected anything at all.

I haven't disregarded anything, Ellias. I asked for a link, and you didn't provide one. Then you go tell me to look for it myself... how t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.