The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm not sure if you're thinking straight but what you just witnessed there was an argument. You even acknowledged it yourself since you thank poke for "defending" you. You actually do need it at this point.

You can say i'm all evil and stuff because you've mistaken me for somebody else. Now how does that make you look? Me out of all people would never use profanity towards another forum member on the forum so you're invalid. if that were the case I would've been banned but i have not since July.

But I can understand why you would stop. You simple cannot further your tiny point since it's impossible lol. I'll leave it at that just for people who were wondering. You started an argument you simply cannot finish. That's on your hands, you just shouldn't further drag it on by gossiping about me though. This is all because of you, just keep that on mind.

Ellias craves for attention and for a fight, when he doesn't get it he proceeds to attack the person. You're giving him exactly what he wants, all interactions I've had with Ellias have been attacks and insults. It's best to stop.

• Feeling Defensive....

I just want to find out what is going on. IDK why Ellias can't just show me, if there is anything going on at all.

• Okay, Ellias, I'm going to let you continue hating me.

But, one question, can I ask why you do?

I have not mistaken you for anyone, it was you on Duck was his son's Jane Elliot thread when you called me slow for not understanding the "Metaphor" in it.

This is because of you, deny to me the first comment to me wasn't "Don't respond to me if it isn't about Nuke, Lick, or Nias or I will report you for trolling and harassment.". You created the thread that sparked these arguments...What was the point of making it? To be a troll, to make fun of the people leaving like Raging?

Please answer these questions.

Ellias posted: »

I'm not sure if you're thinking straight but what you just witnessed there was an argument. You even acknowledged it yourself since you than

• edited November 2014

So here is what I am gathering from this:

Golden saw this thread you made, and it was basically a thread of complaining. No offense, but that is what it was. I can safely assume that Golden saw it as that, and thought you a troll just trying to crave attention. Then, due to a few of his smartass remarks (which is what you do with trolls), you thought him to be a troll too.

@GoldenPaladin um you were tha reason i almost left in the first place stop being so freaking rude gosh wtf is your problem u troll?? when did I eva call you anythin and here you are insulting x gossiping about me like you know a ho(me). boy boo.

He didn't take that seriously, because he didn't take the OP seriously. He thought you were just complaining to complain or to troll.

Well for starters you can check that thread right about your FIRST REPLY and read his replies and notice the hours. But holy shit right n

• 3 exams down 5 exams to go

• You in college?

Jewfreeus posted: »

3 exams down 5 exams to go

• ah yeah.

• I don't "hate" you, you hate me since you took the time and effort to make gossip comments towards me and tried to start this mini war which back fired like usual. but anyways, lets continue.

1.To debunk assumptions and rumors and to set things straight since you were spewing lies. (If you mean replying to people who ahem are talking about me ) If you do not expect me to not reply to those comments then you need to realize a few things at the moment lol.

2.I called you slow but that's it? Just because I called you slow I'm a troll for that? with that type of logic you're the biggest troll for calling me a troll and a attention seeker. The list goes on for you.

3.Actually, this is because of you. You went on and hated me when you could since you have this things towards me. Do you honestly think successful people would hate on others and trash talk them? Or people who won arguments would trash talk about somebody they've beaten in an argument? No. I've never mentioned your name at all yet you mention me as if you know me. Ha.

And if you didn't get my sarcasm from the reply then I'm afraid to say that you shouldn't be on the internet. You get offended over the slightest things and that wasn't even against you or serious in the first place. What should've been a red flag was the #nias thing which is a nick and elias ship. And all it would've taken is 3 seconds to think about it.

I was more on how you accused me of calling you a "retarded dick" or something like that. You've used that as defense and to justify I'm a troll. Yet I never said it because if I did, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

Okay, Ellias, I'm going to let you continue hating me. But, one question, can I ask why you do? I have not mistaken you for anyone, it

• (!) Saltlick123 wishes you luck

• ah yeah

TDMshadowCP posted: »

ah yeah.

• why thank you :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

(!) Saltlick123 wishes you luck

• nah high school year 11

You in college?

• I don't "hate" you, you hate me since you took the time and effort to make gossip comments towards me and tried to start this mini war which back fired like usual. but anyways, lets continue.

What about the past events which should be obvious signs.

1.To debunk assumptions and rumors and to set things straight since you were spewing lies. (If you mean replying to people who ahem are talking about me ) If you do not expect me to not reply to those comments then you need to realize a few things at the moment lol.

First they aren't lies, you can deny them but it doesn't make them the truth. Yet here you are, insulting me behind my back, do you not expect me to respond?

2.I called you slow but that's it? Just because I called you slow I'm a troll for that? with that type of logic you're the biggest troll for calling me a troll and a attention seeker. The list goes on for you.

Nope, you were a troll for making that thread, which you still haven't explained.

3.Actually, this is because of you. You went on and hated me when you could since you have this things towards me. Do you honestly think successful people would hate on others and trash talk them? Or people who won arguments would trash talk about somebody they've beaten in an argument? No. I've never mentioned your name at all yet you mention me as if you know me. Ha.

I called you a troll, you were trying to get false sympathy on that thread. I didn't trash talk you I stated things you've done to me and that you are lying to get attention on that thread.

And if you didn't get my sarcasm from the reply then I'm afraid to say that you shouldn't be on the internet. You get offended over the slightest things and that wasn't even against you or serious in the first place. What should've been a red flag was the #nias thing which is a nick and elias ship. And all it would've taken is 3 seconds to think about it.

You still attempt to imply i'm slow for not getting your "Obvious sarcasm".

"retarded dick"

No, go back and look, you said things like... I'm slow, i'm retarded,and to get the the fuck out.

You attempt to forget what you did to make a "perfect image" of yourself. I know what you have done and you can't attempt to deny those facts. The funny thing is that after I bring up the evidence you suddenly remember the incidents and question.

I don't "hate" you, you hate me since you took the time and effort to make gossip comments towards me and tried to start this mini war which

• Well, good luck bro.

nah high school year 11

• ah yeah

ah yeah

Well, good luck bro.

• ah yeah

just wait until i get home and on skype there will be a lot of ah yeah

TWDFan86 posted: »

ah yeah

• I have a very distinct "I want to talk to someone really badly, but I have no friends with skype, and I don't like Facebook, plus, I don't know what I want to talk about specifically" feeling. I don't know what to do :P I figure if I were to mention it anywhere, may as well be here.

• Okay, I'm listening, And there's lots of good people here for you.

maxbear29 posted: »

I have a very distinct "I want to talk to someone really badly, but I have no friends with skype, and I don't like Facebook, plus, I don't k

• lol, alright then. skype's pretty dead at the moment, though.

ah yeah just wait until i get home and on skype there will be a lot of ah yeah

• PM me...I'm bored.

I have a very distinct "I want to talk to someone really badly, but I have no friends with skype, and I don't like Facebook, plus, I don't k

• Most of the time my conversations, especially when I have nothing to say go

"Hey."

"Yo."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing"

"Cool."

"So...."

"Yeah."

"See ya."

"Bye."

PM me...I'm bored.

• With me...there are no "normal" conversations.

Most of the time my conversations, especially when I have nothing to say go "Hey." "Yo." "What are you doing?" "Nothing" "Cool." "So...." "Yeah." "See ya." "Bye."

• Let's start out with an appetizer :) Alt text

• Am I the only one who doesn't like Thanksgiving?

• What's not to like? There's, Food, Friends, Family, Saltlicks and tons of other good stuff

Am I the only one who doesn't like Thanksgiving?

• Alt text

What's not to like? There's, Food, Friends, Family, Saltlicks and tons of other good stuff

• Alt text

Let's start out with an appetizer

• Saltlicks are the only good thing.

I don't like most food, my friends don't come, I hate most of my family who forces me to eat the food I don't like....Truly saltlicks are the only good things.

What's not to like? There's, Food, Friends, Family, Saltlicks and tons of other good stuff

• My family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving.

But our neighbors give us some turkey.

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember that when he writes a Thanksgiving Murder Fan Fic if people on the megathread actually participate in it

Saltlicks are the only good thing. I don't like most food, my friends don't come, I hate most of my family who forces me to eat the food I don't like....Truly saltlicks are the only good things.

• XD

People will participate in your story, a good way to see people actually read is not using Strawpoll.

(!) Saltlick123 will remember that when he writes a Thanksgiving Murder Fan Fic if people on the megathread actually participate in it

• (!) Turkey is good

My family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. But our neighbors give us some turkey.

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited November 2014

What about the past events which should be obvious signs.

Simple, I find you annoying and don't like you. But that's not hate, learn what words mean what before speaking, thanks.

First they aren't lies, you can deny them but it doesn't make them the truth. Yet here you are, insulting me behind my back, do you not expect me to respond?

First, you calling me a troll isn't a "fact" so it isn't true. There are mixed opinions about so indeed it isn't the truth. Maybe to you, but to the mass majority? Lol, no.

Nope, you were a troll for making that thread, which you still haven't explained.

And that thought process is why we're here. So you're calling me a troll because of THE WAY I TYPE is illogical. You disregarded the whole point of my thread because of that, if anything you're a close minded troll for taking this so seriously and whining here and on the actual thread itself.

I called you a troll, you were trying to get false sympathy on that thread. I didn't trash talk you I stated things you've done to me and that you are lying to get attention on that thread.

But indeed calling me a troll is trash talking and what you did and said on here is trash talking. Again I refer you to one of my last statements. Know. Your. Words. Perhaps "learn english" like you told me in the thread, yes?

Also I wasn't trying to get "false sympathy" whatever that means. I actually tried to inform others that I was about to leave because of other people's actions. I said maybe, not for sure so invalid.

You still attempt to imply i'm slow for not getting your "Obvious sarcasm".

when did I say you're not slow? If you learn things and catch on in a slow rate, then simple. You're slow. Why must people want things sugar coated? What do you want me to say? You're a fast learner? that's not the truth and wasn't meant to be taken seriously in the first place. I'm slow in learning with math, and that's a fact. Were you offended by that statement? Because if you were then you shouldn't be on here or online in the first place. The forums in a 13+ site so some harsh comments like that are acceptable. I know respect is a golden rule on here but I never did mean to offend you or mentally "scar" you with it. If you're delicate then it isn't my fault.

No, go back and look, you said things like... I'm slow, i'm retarded,and to get the the fuck out.

You attempt to forget what you did to make a "perfect image" of yourself. I know what you have done and you can't attempt to deny those facts. The funny thing is that after I bring up the evidence you suddenly remember the incidents and question.

Yes I said you're slow, but never would I call you "retarded" or maybe to "get the fuck out" those are ban-able offenses and again i wouldn't be here if that were true. You MAYBE thought that but trust me hunny, i never said anything like that. But if I'm wrong, prove me wrong.

You don't have any evidence, trying to drag on your point and arguing with me is futile; you will not succeed in this by the looks of it. Also you trying to gather and grow hate on me is back firing since I'm seeing more hate on you, trust me not on here but things are said secretly and privately. You'd be surprised how many people think of you yet you're some white knight of the forums. Puh-lease.

Also I suddenly did remember that argument but that's because I remembered your profile picture. It was of the ginger and glasses. I remember by pictures, not names. I don't dwell on the forums and memorize names, you're not a priority nor is any hater or trash talker on here so by 3 days you're out of my mind and same with any body who doesn't really interest me in any way.

But if you want to continue this, or "drag" then go ahead. I'll keep debunking your "points" since they're obviously wrong. Funny thing is I don't even think twice before typing since I don't have to. arguments like these are a waste of my time in reality but so entertaining.

I don't "hate" you, you hate me since you took the time and effort to make gossip comments towards me and tried to start this mini war which

• True Thanksgiving is soon. A little less than a year from now B]

• Alright Ellias.

You keep on thinking the way you do... You remind me of people in real life and trust me, those people don't get much respect from me.

You don't care anyway, it is amusing the way you argue. I'll leave it at that, have fun Ellias...Doing whatever you do...

What about the past events which should be obvious signs. Simple, I find you annoying and don't like you. But that's not hate, learn

• So that's basically you waving a white flag? Well I expected to see it a bit later but meh, you tried to drag this on but you just couldn't have drug it even more since it was just too much for you I understand.

I think with common sense and use evidence and proof, not sure the way you think but it's whatever. You say as if your respect is this golden ticket or as if I desperately need it. Lol your respect isn't necessary or relevant to me at all, 100%. I'm not going to lose sleep by you not liking me so you can join the group of haters.

And if I didn't care, then I wouldn't have bothered with these replies. Also you can say i'm amusing but I'm just breaking down your "evidence" and "points". What do you want me to do? to cry and beg for forgiveness or for you to like me?

I deal with too much shit in my real life and I stress over too much things, this isn't one of them and that should tell you something but it's whatever. If you'd like you can spread my name even more. It'll make me even more known and gives me more liekssss :O k.

Also something you should think about is my comment/like rate. I comment so little yet gather so much likes. Yet i'm forum enemy #1/Troll? My like rate is more than yours, which should tell you that in general, alot of more people agree with me when I'm actually leaving criticism or helping out. It'd never be that much if all I did was troll and be a complete nuisance to the forums. Just something to think about.

Alright Ellias. You keep on thinking the way you do... You remind me of people in real life and trust me, those people don't get much res

Sign in to comment in this discussion.