The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're a very interesting person...I think I finally figured out your state of mind.

It's quite amusing you bring up like rates, but whatever, just another thing to add on to my psych evaluation.

Ellias posted: »

So that's basically you waving a white flag? Well I expected to see it a bit later but meh, you tried to drag this on but you just couldn't

• it's not a ego thing/cocky. Likes= how many people agree with you.

2.4 comments yet 6.3 likes. Just keep that in mind.

You're a very interesting person...I think I finally figured out your state of mind. It's quite amusing you bring up like rates, but whatever, just another thing to add on to my psych evaluation.

• You keep going Ellias...Whatever makes you feel better.

it's not a ego thing/cocky. Likes= how many people agree with you. 2.4 comments yet 6.3 likes. Just keep that in mind.

• Likewise Mr.Therapist. Not sure if you're trying to get last comment but regardless anybody who reads this thread will think for themselves rather just listen to your gossip.

Perplexing, but not in a good way.

You keep going Ellias...Whatever makes you feel better.

• Alt text

True Thanksgiving is soon. A little less than a year from now B]

• Nope, just feeding you.

See I know what you want...A fight...I'm giving it to you, well...Not really. You see you can insult me all you like and since I feel refreshed I realize, I don't care. You keep going, keep trying to make me upset. In the end you keep trying to hold this victim complex and I am just going to sit back and listen.

Likewise Mr.Therapist. Not sure if you're trying to get last comment but regardless anybody who reads this thread will think for themselves rather just listen to your gossip. Perplexing, but not in a good way.

• And that's what you call trolling lol.

I don't really seek anything from you rather just your meaning. Now, you have no meaning to any of your replies just recycling like last thread. That's a tactic you do, recycle since deep down inside you know you have nothing else to say. You gave up yet want to seem victorious or superior. Again sadly that's not the case for you.

Anyways I need to go now, you can try to sound deep and edgy in the next reply but for sure it wouldn't contain a actual point rather something just backing up your recycling tactic.
    Just know that everything isn't what it seems. That can mean whatever you want it to mean, but I just hope you know what I'm referring to.

Now GTG, I need to get back to real life and people who actually matter.

Nope, just feeding you. See I know what you want...A fight...I'm giving it to you, well...Not really. You see you can insult me all you l

• There's that victim complex and ego...

Well have a Very good life Ellias, I got to go back to my life with people I care about, have fun being hateful over the internet.

And that's what you call trolling lol. I don't really seek anything from you rather just your meaning. Now, you have no meaning to any of

• I feel like today has been fairly successful, tomorrow holds new opportunities...Good one and bad ones.

Feels like this week is ending on a fairly good note...Let's not jinx anything.

:P

• "I called you slow, not retarded"

Because that makes it so much better for the person being insulted x.x

What about the past events which should be obvious signs. Simple, I find you annoying and don't like you. But that's not hate, learn

• bad fucking news.

• I thought this place was dead.

• It is... we're all just ghosts...

Alt text

JonGon posted: »

I thought this place was dead.

• “Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”

― Stephen King

It is... we're all just ghosts...

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

@AWESOMEO @Saltlick123

• Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

3 exams down 5 exams to go

• That sounds kind of traumatizing. my Sociology class was nothing like that.XD

Belan posted: »

What a coincidence, I just watched that first video in my Sociology class. My professor was actually using it as an example of what men subj

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

getting ready for x-mas.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

getting ready for x-mas.

• Stephan King yus ♥___♥

“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” ― Stephen King

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThVXZs16ADA#t=35

• GUYS THEY STARTED IGN IN ISRAEL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alt text

"11/10 מה"

-ןעמ

• It's all like

"11/10 IGN"

• How happy are you now that you see this?

AWESOMEO posted: »

GUYS THEY STARTED IGN IN ISRAEL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL "11/10 מה" -ןעמ

• edited November 2014

Alt text

lol nice snowman ya got there

Morning, guys! It's supposed to snow today! I LOVE SNOW! :D

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Um... did you get my PM Rachelle? It was kinda an important one. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThVXZs16ADA#t=35

• Well, I'm happy that IGN finally gives a shit about Israel.

Why?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

How happy are you now that you see this?

• It never snows here

lol nice snowman ya got there Morning, guys! It's supposed to snow today! I LOVE SNOW!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.