The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Not buggy?

Fun.

• Who gives a shit about bullies though

TDMshadowCP posted: »

How are you going to see if your school bully ends up being a janitor in the future if you delete Facebook?

• edited November 2014

Alt text

The Nightmare before Christmas just beautiful and creepy a masterpiece

Just wondering what is your guys fav Christmas movie? Mine is Terry Pratchett's Hogfather

• Alt text

:O hmm not bad I'll allow it I give it the @sweetpeaclem seal of approval :3

blueneon posted: »

Girl side activated. Prepere for cutness overload. If you didn 't die of cutness then you have no soul.

• edited November 2014

Thanks. :3

Markd4547 posted: »

:O hmm not bad I'll allow it I give it the @sweetpeaclem seal of approval

• Deathnote pls

BlueNeonAwesomenessInk and Gustav are going to cooperate to write a fanific. We would like you to help us decide which one of the following

• We still have time for you to vote.

Deathnote pls

• edited November 2014

Alt text

XD jk my government is much worse they spent 300,000 on biscuits for themselves last year and were billions in debt beat that XD

Fuck you Australia. Just fuck you. Stop telling people what to do and don't bloody make other people's decisions!

• Yep death note pls :)

We still have time for you to vote.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

That's my orchestra band! :D

Girl side activated. Prepere for cutness overload. If you didn 't die of cutness then you have no soul.

• edited November 2014

Only one gif can sum up my answer...

Alt text

Ghosts please! :3

BlueNeonAwesomenessInk and Gustav are going to cooperate to write a fanific. We would like you to help us decide which one of the following

• We need more votes.

Alt text

Only one gif can sum up my answer... Ghosts please!

• Of course it is. And it is supa cute.

That's my orchestra band!

• Alt text

Sorry for the late reply, I was out having that meal and was looking around uptown before the parade starts. How are you? :)

Morning!!!!

• I am good, how are you Tobe? :}

Sorry for the late reply, I was out having that meal and was looking around uptown before the parade starts. How are you?

• edited November 2014

Yep, but I'm the cutest of them all! :33

Alt text

EDIT: Ummmm.... forget the easter thingy. It's old.

Of course it is. And it is supa cute.

• I posted this in another thread but j really wanted to post it here ^.^

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" ~ Dr. Seuss

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." ~ Dr. Seuss

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." ~ Dr. Seuss

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." ~ Dr. Seuss

"So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed)." ~ Dr. Seuss

"If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too." ~ Dr. Seuss

"If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good." ~ Dr. Seuss

"I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights." ~ Dr. Seuss

"You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?" ~ Dr. Seuss

"Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered." ~ Dr. Seuss

"When you think things are bad, when you feel sour and blue, when you start to get mad... you should do what I do! Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky! Some people are much more... oh, ever so much more... oh, muchly much-much more unlucky than you!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street." ~ Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss was a great man.

• Of course you are, no other Bunny is as cute as you. :3

Yep, but I'm the cutest of them all! :33 EDIT: Ummmm.... forget the easter thingy. It's old.

• Alt text

Pretty good actually. :3

I am good, how are you Tobe? :}

• Alt text

Well these quotes cheered me up what a legend :D

ComingSoon posted: »

I posted this in another thread but j really wanted to post it here ^.^ "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don

• Not bad. :}

Pretty good actually.

• Amazing I know :'D

Well these quotes cheered me up what a legend

• please reproduce woman

• edited November 2014

You either have no sense of hummor or not even an inch of respect for nor yourself or the rest of your kind.

ComingSoon posted: »

please reproduce woman

• I ordered the Death Note box set I'm so fucking excited to read this amazing story again

Alt text

• wait what

You either have no sense of hummor or not even an inch of respect for nor yourself or the rest of your kind.

• Graduating first marking period of school with straight A's!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!!!!!

• I don't think he was trying to be negative :P

• Alt text

This doesn 't consern you.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I don't think he was trying to be negative :P

• Alt text

This doesn 't consern you.

• I love people like this, someone who is actually good at not playing the victim for once.

• I think he was trying to say spread these truths not anything...Bad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.