The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It took me 18 days to reach 70

Markd4547 posted: »

WoW I never played it looks awesome how long did it take to get to level 70? https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130304145539AAAz3jT I did research some people says months some years some even days that's if your getting level 90

• Alt text

Nice You only played for 18 days nyet :'(

It took me 18 days to reach 70

• Oh no, I played for a couple of years before. But I wasn't very serious about it until I made my blood elf.

Nice You only played for 18 days nyet

• Alt text

SERIOUS ABOUT IT dayum after years you decided this blood elf was the chosen one and got serious but you only got 18 days the minute you started getting into it :'/ this games looks so badass but way to addictive :O

Oh no, I played for a couple of years before. But I wasn't very serious about it until I made my blood elf.

• It was great... like, really special to me. She helped me through tough shit. I also had a few friends from there. I feel kinda bad for just... leaving like that, without telling anyone, lol.

SERIOUS ABOUT IT dayum after years you decided this blood elf was the chosen one and got serious but you only got 18 days the minute you started getting into it :'/ this games looks so badass but way to addictive :O

• edited November 2014

I haven't watched his videos in years, but this is pretty genius!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Haven't laughed so hard in a while xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY4G-wgqQYM

• XDD I bet her pic gives you happy feels the memories :3 AH not your fault tho maybe one day you will return and find the holy grail as a team and battle the dragons...(wait googles WoW) I mean I hope you do tasks and quests and level up together as a team one day B}

Alt text

It was great... like, really special to me. She helped me through tough shit. I also had a few friends from there. I feel kinda bad for just... leaving like that, without telling anyone, lol.

• I first began watching his videos back in 2007 :P

Tinni posted: »

I haven't watched his videos in years, but this is pretty genius!

• You know it's going to be a terrible night when you step in dog crap, drop your phone, and rip your work skirt simultaneously.

• DAYUM I'm sorry that is so unlucky it's impressive but still so sad :'/

You know it's going to be a terrible night when you step in dog crap, drop your phone, and rip your work skirt simultaneously.

• WEEE IT'S SNOWING AGAIN

• edited November 2014

I have the tendency to be unlucky lol. And, to top it all off since I don't have time to go home and get a change of clothes, guess who's working the night shift in a skirt with a rip all the way up the side??:P

DAYUM I'm sorry that is so unlucky it's impressive but still so sad :'/

• Ahhh... I miss it and yet I don't. Great memories but alot of wasted time, 5 years I think...

It's times like these when I wish I could lose myself in World of Warcraft again... x_x ^^^^^^ Ribs in peas my lvl70 blood elf priest

• so guess who's working the night shift in a skirt with a rip all the way up the side??:P

lol Not me that's who :P jk

aw I'm sorry to hear that It's ok It's not a big deal and so do I and best of luck Tinni :3

I have the tendency to be unlucky lol. And, to top it all off since I don't have time to go home and get a change of clothes, guess who's working the night shift in a skirt with a rip all the way up the side??:P

• I'm assuming you have a different pair of shoes then? Because if not that's going to suck as well lol.

• I swapped shoes with the girl I'm taking the shift for. At least we're the same size, that's kinda lucky haha.

Belan posted: »

I'm assuming you have a different pair of shoes then? Because if not that's going to suck as well lol.

• And it's like 20 degrees outside. Can we just call it winter already?

Green613 posted: »

WEEE IT'S SNOWING AGAIN

• Thanks, the good thing is it's hard to notice the rip with an apron on.:)

so guess who's working the night shift in a skirt with a rip all the way up the side??:P lol Not me that's who :P jk aw I'm sorry to hear that It's ok It's not a big deal and so do I and best of luck Tinni

• WHY ARE YOU CELEBRATING?

Green613 posted: »

WEEE IT'S SNOWING AGAIN

• Snow is amazing.

WHY ARE YOU CELEBRATING?

• Fear(s) of the Day

Stasiphobia: fear of standing or walking.

Alt text

• i'm bored so question time

what is something stupid you have done at school or work that has gotten yourself or others injured or has become a funny memory

when i was in science one time we were putting things together with a glue gun and the glue wouldn't come out so i forced another glue stick into the gun and the one that was already in there started leaking from the front and went all over my fingers and then i just screamed fuck and it was completely silent after that and everyone was looking i look back at it now and just find it funny after that i got two huge blisters on my fingers the good part was that someone else had to write for me in class the bad side was that it made it hard to hold a xbox controller

• I wish I had this.

Then I never have to move.

dojo32161 posted: »

Fear(s) of the Day Stasiphobia: fear of standing or walking.

• Well then, some people might be afraid to play the WALKING Dead....

• Even though it's a pain in the ass to deal with, the first time it sticks to the ground is always so pretty :3

WHY ARE YOU CELEBRATING?

• I was already calling it winter :P

Belan posted: »

And it's like 20 degrees outside. Can we just call it winter already?

• I'm watching a stream and the streamer is going to get fucking pizza!

XD

• Arnold and his son aren't the only ones who are back...Alt text

• I love these things, especially the Ireland one... Alt text

• edited November 2014

In primary school I had scissors and a battery I cut the battery in half and a bit of battery acid went of my friends hand he started laughing and he didn't get hurt but I got in so much trouble :/

Alt text

I saw killbill the day before and in woodwork I picked up a plank of wood and dared my friend to break it with a one-inch punch and he nearly broke his hand :/

I got frustrated in woodwork with a chisel and bored so I started stabbing the edge of the wood hard missed the wood and got my hand the soft tissue part only a small cut I was so lucky sheet :/

That's all I can think of right now but there was lots of stuff I did :/

Jewfreeus posted: »

i'm bored so question time what is something stupid you have done at school or work that has gotten yourself or others injured or has bec

• I agree with this...Alt text

• Damn... LSU is better than Alabama. Alt text

• I did some pretty stupid shit. But just a few I can remember.

In grade 6, I was constantly talking to this guy who was trying to ignore me and pay attention to the lesson. The teacher heard the talking and thought he was the one making the noise. He got detention that day. I never confessed it was me though, that was in 6th grade, so dont judge me xD. Me and the guy never really talk anymore but we are still friends.

Another funny memory. Me and a few friends were talking about a teachers wife during bus safety in grade 8. The teacher some how heard and we all got detention plus a conduct report.

This one involves an injury. This happened in the summer. I was playing basketball at an open court outside with one friend of mine since the others had to cut early. We were playing with a few little kids probably grade 4 or 5. So it was 2 of use vs i think 5 of them. I did a crazy behind the back alley oop pass to my friend and It was going to go straight to him but the kid ran and jumped right into the ball and it nailed him in the face. Me and my friend could not contain the laughter, but I did apologize and felt bad since he was crying so loud and I didnt mean for him to get in the way

Jewfreeus posted: »

i'm bored so question time what is something stupid you have done at school or work that has gotten yourself or others injured or has bec

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Exactly like when I'm playing two player with my bro's or friends. I win they are noobs, I lose they play the game more then me and have no life or lucky I played better anyway XD

• Get a wheelchair beeyotch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.