• OMG, Thanks for reminding me!

New TWD episode in 5 minutes!

• edited November 2014

nvm.

• This episode is uneventful so far.

• "Good thing I skipped breakfast."

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2014

You know you fucked up when Beth's episode is more interesting than an episode with Daryl.

• Stop saying it's dead. >_<

MrX1H2 posted: »

Aaaand....this place is dead.

• I hope he falls down another elevator shaft.

• I thought this one was more interesting then the Beth episode... :/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You know you fucked up when Beth's episode is more interesting than an episode with Daryl.

• Yeah.......

• He needed the weapons to save Beth though ;-;

I hope he falls down another elevator shaft.

• The way people are now this far in the apocalypse... It's hard to trust strangers.

He could have asked for help instead of stealing them.

• yes i'm an alien

yes i play videogames ;)

don't hit on me silly homo sapiens xoxoxo

• He could have asked for help instead of stealing them.

He needed the weapons to save Beth though ;-;

• Would you trust two strangers after escaping a hospital of Nazi like people.

He could have asked for help instead of stealing them.

• No, he has a steam account though. But he unfriended everyone after he said he left.

Saltlick123 posted: »

GUYS! Do any of you know if Raging had a Steam Account called Radiant Blades?

• I wouldn't trust them but id ask for help. And I wouldn't take all of their guns. Only some.

Ugh he should have died.

Would you trust two strangers after escaping a hospital of Nazi like people.

• I'm glad he's alive, now they can go save Beth, plus he's a good guy.

• How do you know if he was going back for Beth in the first place? He could have just kept the guns for himself and not go back.

He's not a good guy in my book. When he does something to help one of the groups people, then he might be a good guy.

I'm glad he's alive, now they can go save Beth, plus he's a good guy.

• Nice episode.

• I KNEW he was going back for her, if you listened to his dialogue you would know that.

He is already helping get Beth and Carol back, he is good.

How do you know if he was going back for Beth in the first place? He could have just kept the guns for himself and not go back. He's not a good guy in my book. When he does something to help one of the groups people, then he might be a good guy.

• Okay, I was just wondering cause I just played with a guy who was named Radiant Blades and I was like K..... but just if something like that happens again, Does his Steam even have the name Blades in it?

Green613 posted: »

No, he has a steam account though. But he unfriended everyone after he said he left.

• Noah knows the hospital. He knows where to get in and get out. They NEED him to rescue Beth.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Why did Daryl save him....

• edited November 2014

Am I the only one who thinks the hospital isn't really a bad place? The only bad people imo was the rapist guy and that crazy chick. Other then that I don't see why its so bad. :/

• Okay, He's good..

I KNEW he was going back for her, if you listened to his dialogue you would know that. He is already helping get Beth and Carol back, he is good.

• Sheit I didn't hear that. Sorry, my brother wound't stop talking during the episode and there is people over so its loud as hell in my house. My bad.

I KNEW he was going back for her, if you listened to his dialogue you would know that. He is already helping get Beth and Carol back, he is good.

• That's basically most Walking Dead communities, Good places ruined by a couple of assholes...

Am I the only one who thinks the hospital isn't really a bad place? The only bad people imo was the rapist guy and that crazy chick. Other then that I don't see why its so bad.

• Just curious, Why is CM Punk on talking dead right now?

• Yeah, he was talking about them following him and needing the guns to help someone.

Sheit I didn't hear that. Sorry, my brother wound't stop talking during the episode and there is people over so its loud as hell in my house. My bad.

• Yeah, Now I understand, at first I was pissed about him messing with the Crossbow....

Noah knows the hospital. He knows where to get in and get out. They NEED him to rescue Beth.

• It's just the strictness of the place, other than that it would be safe and secure.

Am I the only one who thinks the hospital isn't really a bad place? The only bad people imo was the rapist guy and that crazy chick. Other then that I don't see why its so bad.

• edited November 2014

Okay, he was trying to save her. But what good was he doing by putting two other peoples life in danger in order to save one girl he knows? And if he happened to die while attempting to save her, then there's Beth, Daryl, and Carol at risk now. Him asking for help was still an option.

I'm just saying it would have been better if he didn't take all their weapons. Its not like he can use both at the same time, you know? :/

Yeah, he was talking about them following him and needing the guns to help someone.

• not sure if someone already posted this or i am sure that some have already seen these but just in case apparently these are real so gg telltale holy shit

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

But everyone no spoilers it doesn't premieres in Europe till tomorrow not fair I have to wait >:'(

• This is way different from their normal art style.

• You know when you recently escaped from a Nazi like place and your injured without a weapon and you see two very strong looking people with very good guns who might be following you...You don't exactly leave them with anything to be able to kill you with. Asking them also might have gotten him kill, people don't exactly welcome others with open arms that far in the apocalypse, people have done tons of stuff to survive that far in. He did what he needed to.

Okay, he was trying to save her. But what good was he doing by putting two other peoples life in danger in order to save one girl he knows?

• OH telltale GOT spam

How I imagine the Game of Thrones Tell-tale game will play out!

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.