The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Watch it be Raging.

:P

Green613 posted: »

I wonder who, probably someone we'll never see coming :P

• She doesn't play games? Leave this woman!

CodPatrol posted: »

It's online though, and she doesn't have Steam. I don't even have a PayPal or whatever. XD

• Maybe YOU are the new mod! You never know...

• Me.

• In my dreams bud.

Pipas posted: »

Maybe YOU are the new mod! You never know...

• Ur still a skrub tho.

papai46 posted: »

Me.

• RIP

Watch it be Raging. :P

• edited November 2014

I dunno, Ranging seems too skrub to be a mod :P

:P Poor Raging, leaves and then is offered a mod position.

• :P

Poor Raging, leaves and then is offered a mod position.

RIP

• Suuuuure =]

I'll remember this when i'm a mod.

• I'll remember this when i'm a mod.

Ur still a skrub tho.

• And that's why you won't be a mod.

:P

I'll remember this when i'm a mod.

• I'm too good for the responsibilities and restrictions of being a mod.

I'd rather eat Randy.

I'm excited to see who the new Mods will be...If it happens anytime soon.

• I don't get it.. everything bad is happening to me!

First some kids makes me get ISS (in school suspension) for 3 damn days! I get detention from that same kid! My phone goes off during school, and the teacher takes my phone. I have to write 3 essays (one for each day i was in ISS). I lie to my parents about having ISS and say i was staying after school for a project. I get pick pocketed and loose my $100 bill. I break my phone as soon a I get it back. I write the 3 damn essays and my friend "accidentally" rips it up. I'm failing LA ( Language Arts)!!! I find a shiny pokemon and kill it on Pokemon X. I spill milk all over the carpet. I got a sext from a random person while my teacher was using my phone! I get embarrassed in front of my entire class when my parents call me and my phone is on speaker phone (thus it got taken a second time)! My science fair project is due tomorrow and I haven't even started! And above all else... I lost my Dad's credit card.

WHAT THE HELL IS NEXT!?!

• Getting shot.

Bloodeon posted: »

I don't get it.. everything bad is happening to me! First some kids makes me get ISS (in school suspension) for 3 damn days! I get detent

• If I can still write my stories I would happily take it.

I'm too good for the responsibilities and restrictions of being a mod. I'd rather eat Randy.

• hugs you tightly

I don't get it.. everything bad is happening to me! First some kids makes me get ISS (in school suspension) for 3 damn days! I get detent

• Alt text

• DAYUM I'm so sorry that is scary unlucky wtf :'(

• I searched "welcome_to_woodbury telltalegames.com" and found this:

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I searched up, "thecornpopper telltalegames.com" and this is what I found: @AWESOMEO

• When you bother to ask someone how their day was, at least respect them enough to actually listen. You might be the only one to ask.

Alt text

Everyone needs to take note B}

So... this happened: "Hey Rachelle, how was your day?" "Um... well..." "Good?" "Uh, I guess... but-" "That's good. My boyfrie

• Everyone is looking themselves up on google...So I decided to...I got all the memes I created:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

There's even more...

• Just remember... Most of it is materialistic. Just appreciate the hardships because it makes good days even better.

Alt text

• xD

Everyone is looking themselves up on google...So I decided to...I got all the memes I created: There's even more...

• I want to make so many...So many opportunities...I can make you a profile pic too...

Saltlick123 posted: »

xD

• I was wondering what year you would get one.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE A PROFILE PIC!!!!!!! Gravatar kept fucking with me...... I might want a different one though...

• HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE A PROFILE PIC!!!!!!! Gravatar kept fucking with me...... I might want a different one though...

• I CAN MAKE YOU ONE!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE A PROFILE PIC!!!!!!! Gravatar kept fucking with me...... I might want a different one though...

• Yes, I would like that (Finally after many months Gravatar has stopped screwing with me)

I CAN MAKE YOU ONE!

• FUCK GRAVATAR ISSUES

I was wondering what year you would get one.

• What do you want...Kenny or a Saltlick or Larry's crushed head?

Yes, I would like that (Finally after many months Gravatar has stopped screwing with me)

• I could be the joker and track you down

Alt text

No you couldn't >:P

Why are you here then? I could be the joker and track you down...

• Some type of Awesome Saltlick... (If not that then either Pete or Kenny)

What do you want...Kenny or a Saltlick or Larry's crushed head?

• Fair Point you are the joker, I could be the evil saltlick that's gone rouge...........

Markd4547 posted: »

I could be the joker and track you down No you couldn't >:P

• Alt text

This may be the best I can do...

Some type of Awesome Saltlick... (If not that then either Pete or Kenny)

• edited November 2014

Sick :)Hope Gravatar does not fuck with me again

This may be the best I can do...

• I hope it is big enough to be used...I couldn't make it any bigger, I tried.

Sick Hope Gravatar does not fuck with me again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.