The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I resent that comment!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Saltlick123 is warning you commie...........

• I observed the pictures he had posted, it gave me a good chuckle, they were amusing, watching people doing whatever they wanted and disregarding the rules. They were humorous because of the fact that the people in the pictures were doing silly things. Thoughts raced through my mind, I was thinking about doing the same thing that these people were doing in their pictures. I was never a follower, but I just wanted to do this for a laugh.

Markd4547 posted: »

@leetheprofessional thuglife

• Link pl0x Raquel

@Welcome_to_Woodbury GIRL OMG LOOK THIS EXISTS. Lmao no joke, because that movie is my favorite I'd be willing to wear this shirt to school. I'd write "The Goonies suck" on the back.

• Oooh those rebels

@leetheprofessional thuglife

• edited November 2014

Alt text

You answered my posts in the 3rd person today, is this an inside joke I'm not aware of XD

I observed the pictures he had posted, it gave me a good chuckle, they were amusing, watching people doing whatever they wanted and disregar

• Damn this blizzard is intense. ._. Guess who's gonna shovel tomorrow!

• It's nearly Christmas. My local grocery store has started to sell egg nog.

• That was just the picture of the shirt. I can't find where to purchase that one but there is this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NMT6WHQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1416439352&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

Link pl0x Raquel

• Ummmm, This a trick question? Is it an Urban?

Damn this blizzard is intense. ._. Guess who's gonna shovel tomorrow!

• Tobi was one of those good boys, the type of friendly person that would help anyone if they needed it. I've known him for a while now, and we talked about a comic that he had started working on a while back. Tobi had been working on it for quite some time now, and he was still going at it. The comic had come out nicely, I liked it, and it was better than I expected. Every time he showed me a new part, it would leave me wanting to read the next one right away. He mentioned a blizzard, and I was worried, but I tried not to show it too much. I was hoping that there wouldn't be too many complications. The only thing I felt sorry for, was that his back was probably going to be in a lot of pain from all that shoveling he would have to do. It seemed impossible that someone could endure so much pain, but I knew he would get through it.

Damn this blizzard is intense. ._. Guess who's gonna shovel tomorrow!

• Egg Nog! Runs Out Door

dojo32161 posted: »

It's nearly Christmas. My local grocery store has started to sell egg nog.

• I guess we are all posting stuff about Christmas...

Well...Me and some guys had a snowball fight waiting for the gym teacher to open the doors and I almost slipped on ice...Winter is still my favorite season.

• Why are you doing this Pro? B]

Tobi was one of those good boys, the type of friendly person that would help anyone if they needed it. I've known him for a while now, and w

• Sheep was another one of those cool friends you could talk to. We liked a lot of the same things, and we always joked around a lot. The only thing now, was that I was serious on the outside, but I was laughing on the inside. He had no idea what was going on, he wanted answers, but he wasn't going to get any. He was puzzled as to why I was doing a certain thing, but I couldn't let him know what was going on. It wasn't that I didn't trust him, it was more of a thing that I wanted to do, but I couldn't let him know about it. Not now, but maybe in the future...

Why are you doing this Pro? B]

• edited November 2014

If I could go back once again, I wouldn't change anything

@TheCornPopper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2XmEodVejA

• edited November 2014

Alt text

The lounge is a collection of peoples ideas and interests molded into the crazy funhouse that is the lounge over time these people transform the lounge into what it will become they are the sculptures, this is what they built

But if some people don't contribute that much anymore they can't complain about what it has become as within there powers they have the ability to contribute and make the lounge suit their interests and ideas without them the direction will change to suit the people that stayed who continue to post and keep the lounge alive.

If you don't like the lounge it's because you don't come or post enough to manifest your ideas and interests here :3

If it's for the other parts of the forum stay away they are terrible

So come back Maddi we miss you :'/

Oh yeah, that's why I barely come here anymore...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc

People killin', people dyin'

Children hurt and you hear them cryin'

Can you practise what you preach?

Or would you turn the other cheek?

Father, Father, Father help us

Send some guidance from above

'Cause people got me, got me questionin'

Where is the love?

• If only you knew me to write one about me...

ForeverAlone

Sheep was another one of those cool friends you could talk to. We liked a lot of the same things, and we always joked around a lot. The only

• Yep ;-; Not only them, everything is super expensive around here. ;-;

@sweetpeaclem DAYUM

• Where do you live?

Yep ;-; Not only them, everything is super expensive around here. ;-;

• I didn't really know GoldenPaladin too much, he wasn't new here, though, he had been here for a while now. But he recently started hanging around with us more often. I remember how he got into a couple arguments with someone and he wanted to leave, people tried helping him, but he just needed to take a small break in order to clear his mind. He came back the next day, and he was still iffy about the whole thing, but as the days went by, he slowly progressed back to his normal self. We accept him, and don't mind having him around, other people seem to enjoy his company as well. We'll see how things go in the future with him, but as of now, he was alright in my book.

If only you knew me to write one about me... ForeverAlone

Where do you live?

• 110% true ;____;

@sweetpeaclem DAYUM

• If you're not feeling you, eat a snickers.

Of course you would bring up that incident. :P But thanks, needed a pick me up, this week is going to shit.

• Of course you would bring up that incident. :P

But thanks, needed a pick me up, this week is going to shit.

I didn't really know GoldenPaladin too much, he wasn't new here, though, he had been here for a while now. But he recently started hanging a

• If you're not feeling you, eat a snickers.

Of course you would bring up that incident. :P But thanks, needed a pick me up, this week is going to shit.

• They said "Not only them"...Talking about Brazil.

I'm curious to where they live.

papai46 posted: »

• "I'm tired of this wounded warrior shit"

Actually Jane says that :P

I am feeling me, People are just dicks though. I know someone who is exactly like Kenny and I'm like Luke. I even used the whole "I'm tired of this wounded warrior shit" line.

• Not only them the games! She's talking about the games.

They said "Not only them"...Talking about Brazil. I'm curious to where they live.

• I am feeling me, People are just dicks though.

I know someone who is exactly like Kenny and I'm like Luke. I even used the whole "I'm tired of this wounded warrior shit" line.

Green613 posted: »

If you're not feeling you, eat a snickers.

• I meant not only video games are expensive. :p I live in Brazil, lol.

They said "Not only them"...Talking about Brazil. I'm curious to where they live.

• XD

Question answered, thank you.

I meant not only video games are expensive. I live in Brazil, lol.

• I understand that now, If you were to explain that in your ... post then we could have avoided this. :P

papai46 posted: »

Not only them the games! She's talking about the games.

• I'm fucking tired of this forum thinking it can just eat my posts here and there like I'm not gonna cry because it's doing that, Seriously, my feelings are hurt, I've been here 8 months and it can't give me the decency to not be a fatass and eat all my posts? ;[

I am feeling me, People are just dicks though. I know someone who is exactly like Kenny and I'm like Luke. I even used the whole "I'm tired of this wounded warrior shit" line.

• You know that i'm just kidding right?

I understand that now, If you were to explain that in your ... post then we could have avoided this. :P

• Alt text

Telltale feasts on your tears...Don't cry!

• Alt text

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.