Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Oh yeah memories! I remember this!oh wait no I don't because I was never accepted into the cool kids club.

• K..... Don't know exactly what you mean because you probably never even came to here before.

Oh yeah memories! I remember this!oh wait no I don't because I was never accepted into the cool kids club.

• I don't forget SaltBros...

Lord_EAA posted: »

You remember me!!!!!! And to answer well school and video games and Arrow and waiting but im always in the forums i just havent gone to the lounge becouse well im afraid you guys wont remember me

• "accepted"

wdf

there's no 'acceptance' here u just arrive

and then ur friends

Oh yeah memories! I remember this!oh wait no I don't because I was never accepted into the cool kids club.

• guys pls i was making a joke.

Alright, I'll go back to living under my rock.

ComingSoon posted: »

"accepted" wdf there's no 'acceptance' here u just arrive and then ur friends

• it's just a smiley face. Nothing to get offended by.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What? >.>

• A smiley face can be a sign of an evil scheme >.>

it's just a smiley face. Nothing to get offended by.

• wrong this would be considered an evil scheme >:D haha. I'm just astonished of the hard work he put through, and I'm currently working on mine :). I'm a friend to this community and would never do something like that.

A smiley face can be a sign of an evil scheme >.>

• Thanks Salt :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

I don't forget SaltBros...

• You seem awfully suspicios Shadow........ Could you possbly be deflecting suspicion of scheme YOU are somehow conected with to an unrelated party just in case someone discovers you?.................... I though so..........

A smiley face can be a sign of an evil scheme >.>

• ikr? He's the one playing a scheme, but making the community think I'am. This is a place I go to relax with friends and community when i'm in free time. I hardly make threads anymore :(.

Lord_EAA posted: »

You seem awfully suspicios Shadow........ Could you possbly be deflecting suspicion of scheme YOU are somehow conected with to an unrelated party just in case someone discovers you?.................... I though so..........

• Famous throwback quotes #2:

"Baskethead" - Welcome_to_Woodbury

• edited November 2014

That was one of the best moments for me I miss the basket :'/

TWDFan86 posted: »

Famous throwback quotes #2: "Baskethead" - Welcome_to_Woodbury

• Everyone's waiting for season 2 and I'm just over here like...

Alt text

Ayy!

• Lol, one thing you should know, is that you shouldn't take Shadow seriously.

Alt text

ikr? He's the one playing a scheme, but making the community think I'am. This is a place I go to relax with friends and community when i'm in free time. I hardly make threads anymore .

• Me too :c

Markd4547 posted: »

That was one of the best moments for me I miss the basket :'/

• Yea lol. He's pretty funny though

Lol, one thing you should know, is that you shouldn't take Shadow seriously.

• Alt text

Nyet :'(

Is this a subtle hint there will be a season 2?

Everyone's waiting for season 2 and I'm just over here like... Ayy!

• I saw TWDFan86 talking to Mark. TWDFan86 was one of the very first people I got to make friends with. He was nice and knew how to joke around. One of the very few people I could trust. Although he was kinda shy and quiet, he would speak his mind if he had to. He's had my back if anything ever happened, and I did the same for him. He told me how he wishes he could escape, and go back to his country and live there peacefully, to get away from all the drama and all the hectic days. To just sit back and relax, to watch the days go by while he's there enjoying every single second of it. But, wouldn't we all?

Me too :c

• Alt text

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

BringBackTheBasketpls :'D

Me too :c

• Alt text

Alt text

Nyet Is this a subtle hint there will be a season 2?

• Alt text

You didn't say No season 2 confirmed :'D

• Alt text

Alt text

You didn't say No season 2 confirmed :'D

• Waiting for season 3 like: Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

LIES

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated

• R.I.P... Rip in pepperonis, all those characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

• i cry evrtym ;-;

I saw TWDFan86 talking to Mark. TWDFan86 was one of the very first people I got to make friends with. He was nice and knew how to joke aroun

• It's outta style!

@Welcome_to_Woodbury BringBackTheBasketpls :'D

• Alt text

Lol, good one. B^]

LIES Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated

• Just curious--what are you actually doing this all for? XD

I saw TWDFan86 talking to Mark. TWDFan86 was one of the very first people I got to make friends with. He was nice and knew how to joke aroun

• Can't say, CS. An answer that cannot be given away right now, but maybe in the future... we'll see. B^]

Just curious--what are you actually doing this all for? XD

• Oooh a mystery... :O

Can't say, CS. An answer that cannot be given away right now, but maybe in the future... we'll see. B^]

• Maybe it'll make sense one day... but like I said, we'll see how things go. You might not know for a long time, though. Just giving you a heads up.

ayy lmao B^]

Oooh a mystery... :O

• Ayy...lmao...

Maybe it'll make sense one day... but like I said, we'll see how things go. You might not know for a long time, though. Just giving you a heads up. ayy lmao B^]

• Alt text

Just curious--what are you actually doing this all for? XD

Why did the 3rd person posts begin with me and why was I the only person he didn't go into depth with in his 3rd person posts about the plot thickens B}

Can't say, CS. An answer that cannot be given away right now, but maybe in the future... we'll see. B^]

• edited November 2014

Lol, I bet everyone was confused, and is still confused. They're probably like "Wtf is wrong with Pro today?" Lmao! B^]

Just curious--what are you actually doing this all for? XD Why did the 3rd person posts begin with me and why was I the only person he didn't go into depth with in his 3rd person posts about the plot thickens B}

• Alt text

R.I.P... Rip in pepperonis, all those characters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.