The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think your over reacting, it's a great game not unplayable garbage. I never once thought of it as unplayable and never wanted to return it. Ubisoft is delivering a great game, sorry if you don't appreciate it. Now please, take this unneeded hate else where.

Rockworm posted: »

I knew there would be someone who would defend it. Always someone saying its great no matter how much it is actually garbage. Unplayable

• You used so much oil I can hear Kim Kardashian running over here to roll in it.

Alt text

• Clementine Cosplay

Alt text

Alt text

• A lot of people have a little insecurity like me. We all doubt that someone could have a crush on us...Have you ever doubted it?

^ This. That comment got so many likes so fast.

• edited November 2014

^ This.

That comment got so many likes so fast.

Doubt it.

• This old man stared at my butt on the subway once, i guess it's tru luv <3

Markd4547 posted: »

:'3

• LOL 7 LIKES

Doubt it.

• snort

...What... Did Coming give some "Adrenaline"?

• That's a yes!

ComingSoon posted: »

snort

• i have to be Robin for a school event coming up O_o

• So I don't have to see my crazy pastor again

dojo32161 posted: »

Why?

• edited November 2014

Alt text

XD 7 likes that was so mean :/

Doubt it.

• I remember the original Teen Titans...Much better than the shit we have now.

Everyone wants to be Robin. B^]

• Everyone wants to be Robin. B^]

Alt text

i have to be Robin for a school event coming up O_o

• Have fun wearing a green speedo

Alt text

i have to be Robin for a school event coming up O_o

• just thought of a funny memory... Remember giga painter chat with "health tips"

• not me but my mom is running the event :/

Everyone wants to be Robin. B^]

• Alt text

XD I guess :)

This old man stared at my butt on the subway once, i guess it's tru luv

• well I don't have to so Ha! I'm wearing leggings

Have fun wearing a green speedo

• Alt text

not me but my mom is running the event

• She's like jerking her entire body, omfg

Either that or she's trying to claw the air wtf

Good Job Lorde

I now give you... Lorde's wonderful dance moves: i'm not sorry

• What makes him crazy?

So I don't have to see my crazy pastor again

• You made us this way.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why does everyone post this song after I already spammed it ;-;

• edited November 2014

You are the exception.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/time-rifts-arent-glitches-assassins-creed-unitys-matrix-2/ and the bugs and glitches aren't even the worst of it http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2014/11/11/assassins-creed-unity-has-pop-in-bugs-and-low-frame-rates-on-all-builds/ but I'm just bringing unneeded hate to a company that is doing nothing wrong.

We can expect even more from Ubisoft in the future I guarantee it. But hey so long as You and only you are enjoying it everyone else's complaints are meaningless.

I think your over reacting, it's a great game not unplayable garbage. I never once thought of it as unplayable and never wanted to return it

• Do you understand what the rifts are suppose to be?

They are suppose to be other memory data you jumped into while Abstergo was scanning the system. They aren't glitches...

Yeah, I'm enjoying it so let me enjoy it. Have fun hating it.

You are the exception. http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/time-rifts-arent-glitches-assassins-creed-unitys-matrix-2/ and the bugs and gl

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited November 2014

Ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha

Well basically every girl that I know this year is already friend-zoned me so it's pretty great ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha

:'3

• edited November 2014

According to Ubisoft fanboys this is a gameplay feature and not a glitch. Because the Animus makes all glitches gameplay features lol

Alt text

Gotta give Ubisoft credit. They saw this coming and found a way to excuse themselves from any actual quality testing. The animus made it happen guys honest! SMH

• That is a glitch...Duh...You are really deadest on hating this game for a few flaws.

According to Ubisoft fanboys this is a gameplay feature and not a glitch. Because the Animus makes all glitches gameplay features lol

• The pug was adorable.

TWD spam

• That's no flaw

That's art

• This goes both ways. I didn't put a gun to your head and tell you you can't like it. But I'm not allowed to have any gripes.

I was more excited than anyone. I WANTED TO LOVE THIS GAME! But I will NEVER let a company screw me over and pretend I need their game. This attitude that "oh they made a few mistakes lets just forgive them" is total bullshit! The game may be good but this doesn't excuse this lazy work they clearly put into every game now. They fucking downgraded the PC version of Watch Dogs on GODAMN purpose to get more console sales. Is that the sort of business you want to support?

It seems you are more "dead set" on sucking the Ubisoft dick honestly.

That is a glitch...Duh...You are really deadest on hating this game for a few flaws.

• The aggressiveness in your posts is amazing.

You hate this game because of a few graphical glitches and a few NPC glitches, hell when I played I laughed at most of them. You also hate it because of Watch Dogs...Okay.

You should calm down, it seems like you are taking this Way too personally.

This goes both ways. I didn't put a gun to your head and tell you you can't like it. But I'm not allowed to have any gripes. I was more

• Alt text

XDDD An animus glitch I LOVE IT :D

• Just everything. Apparently he thinks that talking during church is an okay thing because he doesn't do a damn thing about it. He also doesn't seem to take his job very seriously. It's almost like he just does it to get it over with.

dojo32161 posted: »

What makes him crazy?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.