The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2014

People said they were going to boycott Ubisoft over their treatment of PC gamers. I seem to be one of the only ones who actually meant that. Everyone gets mad when a game company fucks up but then turns around and buys the next game. Short memories it seems. You don't understand and you clearly don't want to. You just want to laugh at some glitches and put down another 90 bucks (did you really pay that much for a game?) for whatever new comes your way without a thought to whose behind it.

Excuse me if I like to think I'm supporting game devs. Lets all laugh at the funny glitches and ignore the bigger issue of them screwing over a large chunk of their customer base to appease consoles.

Its not just Watch Dogs. Its not just Unity's glitches, Its a combination of that and the constant lying. Deflecting blame saying it was AMD's fault or that what they showed before Watch Dogs is an entirely different product from what actually came out on PC.

Yes I'm being aggressive. I'm passionate about gaming and it pisses me off because its telling companies like Ubisoft that what their doing is ok! With all the great indie games being made and companies who aren't being lazy and lying. Companies like CDProjekt Red are showing us that we don't have to put up with this and still get a good game. Witcher 3 looks 10x better than anything Ubisoft has made in years anyway.

The aggressiveness in your posts is amazing. You hate this game because of a few graphical glitches and a few NPC glitches, hell when I p

• edited November 2014

You should calm down, it seems like you are taking this Way too personally.

Alt text

In my opinion Rock is fine if I paid top price for a new release I would expect certain standards and would be pissed if they are not reached even as minimal as the game starting I know many people who AC wouldn't even start because of bugs this is unacceptable for an AAA title and such a brand then to lie about glitches like the common gamer is a fool wtf

Playing down and laughing this off is a bad idea expect less as a customer you will receive less

I don't think there was any bugs or glitches in the cash Rock paid for his product on their side

TBH I didn't even buy any of the new AAA titles these last few months because of all the bugs and the price they are just not worth the price anymore things need to change imo

The aggressiveness in your posts is amazing. You hate this game because of a few graphical glitches and a few NPC glitches, hell when I p

• Does anyone know how I connect my gravatar to this site? I just joined and wanted to change my picture

• I have a questions that's been aggravating me for a few minutes

How easily do girls notice guys checking them out like

This is a burning question

I have

• edited November 2014

Thank you. Someone understands. Maybe I've become a bit spoiled since Steam sales make me a lot more picky about paying so much. I almost never pay full price for a game anymore. If I am going to put 60 bucks into a game it better damn live up to most of what they promised. I still enjoyed Watch Dogs but thats despite its issues and I settled for PS3 version when I heard how PC got the short end of the stick there. I know one person who can't even get Unity running. Couldn't get Black Flag working months after release. PC gamers have been getting this kind of shit for years from Ubisoft its only now just becoming more obvious since Watch Dogs.

I don't expect a perfectly glitchless game. Thats just ridiculous. I mean Red Dead Redemption had a ton of crazy glitches but I don't know anyone who couldn't even play the game!

Enjoy their games all you want but don't act like they're doing nothing wrong because thats bullshit!

Markd4547 posted: »

You should calm down, it seems like you are taking this Way too personally. In my opinion Rock is fine if I paid top price for a

• Nevermind, I got it

mattthefire posted: »

Does anyone know how I connect my gravatar to this site? I just joined and wanted to change my picture

• CS be like...

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

I have a questions that's been aggravating me for a few minutes How easily do girls notice guys checking them out like This is a burning question I have

• Welcome to the forum :P

mattthefire posted: »

Does anyone know how I connect my gravatar to this site? I just joined and wanted to change my picture

• Westeros definitely.

Which Door and why? Hmm Neverland you live forever but not much to do Wonderland crazy sheet all the time to keep you entertained but creepy GOT U die Nardia seems fun To hard

• Sometimes, but other times I am too caught up in my thoughts to really notice.

I have a questions that's been aggravating me for a few minutes How easily do girls notice guys checking them out like This is a burning question I have

• edited November 2014

Alt text

But you will die it's GOT :'(............wait NO WAIT this could work or you could become the biggest female badass actually no I do want that would be awesome :'D

Alt text

Alt text

Westeros definitely.

• Alt text

;)

Yuuus Lorde ^-^ you post Lorde gifs and I'll post a beyonce gifs.

• Thank you! :)

Green613 posted: »

Welcome to the forum :P

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited November 2014

Okay, I'm going to bed and shutting off my phone because my charger is broken...

Goodnight. I'm mad.

• edited November 2014

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/maisie-williams-hugh-jackman-linked-sam-raimis-last-us-movie-1459518

Alt text

Maisie Williams, the 17 year-old who stars in Game of Thrones as Arya Stark, is rumoured as the frontrunner for the role of Ellie, after Druckman told the Comic-Con audience that Raimi is in talks with the actor.

However Ellen Page (who plays Kitty Pryde in the X-Men franchise) and Chloe Grace Moretz (Kick-Ass's Hit-Girl) are also contenders for the role.

Fans of Wolverine star Hugh Jackman thinks he will be the perfect one to play Joel.

But Gerard Butler is emerging as a tough contender for the role, while Josh Brolin, Michael Fassbender and Jon Hamm are also suitable picks for the main character.

For me Hugh Jackman and Maisie Williams

Alt text

I never seen her act but Ellen is the best actress there tbh but to old to realistically play the role

While Chloe has been in to many big budget films so I'm not sure if I could take her seriously as Ellie or would she respect how big a role this is but I never seen Maisie act in GOT but I think she looks the part and would do a good job I can't wait :D

Hugh Jackman I've already said enough quality actor and he also looks kinda looks like Joel with the build he famously copied off dwayne Johnson gym routine when he got tips off him for the role of wolverine to bulk up so his fully committed to any role he gets and I think I could see him as Joel and he will realize the opportunity :D

Alt text

Your thoughts on who should play Joel and Ellie and why?

• Goodnight bro

Okay, I'm going to bed and shutting off my phone because my charger is broken... Goodnight. I'm mad.

• No one looks at me.

• Know this feel x1000.

No one looks at me.

• Just watch the Road and pretend its the Last of Us. Viggo Mortenson would be a perfect Joel but these all seem fine choices.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/maisie-williams-hugh-jackman-linked-sam-raimis-last-us-movie-1459518 Maisie Williams, the 17 year-old who st

• edited November 2014

Alt text

XDDDDD your both liars that's all I will say :x(<closed mouth) :)

Alt text

No one looks at me.

• Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/maisie-williams-hugh-jackman-linked-sam-raimis-last-us-movie-1459518 Maisie Williams, the 17 year-old who st

• His awesome to out of TLOTR's a great actor :D

Rockworm posted: »

Just watch the Road and pretend its the Last of Us. Viggo Mortenson would be a perfect Joel but these all seem fine choices.

• What I mean is that if you watch The Road you'd be thinking he already played Joel. Its practically a darker version of the game.

His awesome to out of TLOTR's a great actor

• Disney TWD theres so many I'll post the most recognizable characters :)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I'll give you the links if you want to see the rest :) anyway that's my last spam :)

• Its a great movie but I have to warn you. It is very depressing. Watch it when you're in a bad mood so it can't put you in one. Trust me. Its probably the most depressing movie ever made. Its amazing and worth watching but it will make you feel terrible afterwards.

XD sorry my fault I misread the comment I taught you would recommended him for Joel, I will definitely check out the road it looks awesome thanks for the recommendation bro

• edited November 2014

XD sorry my fault I misread the comment I taught you would recommended him for Joel, I will definitely check out the road it looks awesome thanks for the recommendation bro :)

Rockworm posted: »

What I mean is that if you watch The Road you'd be thinking he already played Joel. Its practically a darker version of the game.

• I love Skyrim ughhhhhhhhhhh I have being playing it so much lately. My mom is mad at the way I talk to my housecarl, Lydia.

Lydia: "HONOR to you, my Thane."

Me: "Honor to this DICK bitch!"

XD skyrim

• rip

When you say things like that, it hurts my feelings. Leaving the forums now, nvr evr comin bck </3333

• When you say things like that, it hurts my feelings. Leaving the forums now, nvr evr comin bck </3333

TWDFan86 posted: »

Shut up.

• rip

When you say things like that, it hurts my feelings. Leaving the forums now, nvr evr comin bck </3333

• Not u c:

No U rood

• Alt text

No U rood :'(

Shut up.

• not u c:

No U rood

• Joseph, you miserable longeared slack assed motherfucker with a cunt for a mouth, if only you could suck my ass while licking my balls then you would be considered to be half fucking human, but then again you are only the biggest cock sucker in the world with shit for brains and your fat ass is so open from being corned holed that you cannot even see your nose that is so far up the bosses ass that you need to be ejected before he takes a shit you lying no good cheating bastard with shit for brains take a long flying fuck off your ugly bitches pockmarked face while you suck eggs through a straw.

Shut up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.