The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You just gotta be like @Tinni and drink it down a little.

When I've been directly insulted about a mental issue I struggle with, i'm wasting energy to fix it...Of course it never will.

• I don't drink.

Belan posted: »

You just gotta be like @Tinni and drink it down a little.

• edited November 2014

That's fine lol. I really don't either, because I pretty much no longer have any friends <_<

But seriously, I don't know what issue you're going through exactly... but I'm kind of a different kind of guy myself. I've changed myself a lot (for the better), and I'm there if you ever want help talking through something. I may or may not have some insight.

I don't drink.

• I think the Mods finally sorted everything out...First it was in a Thread, then the conversation was deleted, then the Mods banned them just in time because they were bringing it into PMs.

Now, If you will allow me, I'm going to go pass out with relief.

That's fine lol. I really don't either, because I pretty much no longer have any friends <_< But seriously, I don't know what issue

• Peace.

I think the Mods finally sorted everything out...First it was in a Thread, then the conversation was deleted, then the Mods banned them just

• Oh no, it definitely is entertaining, but that doesn't negate the fact that most of the time what I end up saying makes me sound like a pothead lol. My impeccable reputation will be tarnished if I continue to drunk post haha.

Wait what, I'm confused lol. Drunk posting is entertaining. I kind of assumed you meant for it to be that way <_<

• Trust me, I'm not a good influence for the young 'uns.XD

You just gotta be like @Tinni and drink it down a little.

• edited November 2014

Well, at least you are an eloquent drunk, so it makes up for it a little. Perhaps you're not drunk enough lol.

I'm going to be honest, I initially thought you were high.

Tinni posted: »

Oh no, it definitely is entertaining, but that doesn't negate the fact that most of the time what I end up saying makes me sound like a pothead lol. My impeccable reputation will be tarnished if I continue to drunk post haha.

• Corrupting our youth since 2014. Or maybe before that. Probably before that.

Poor Golden.

Trust me, I'm not a good influence for the young 'uns.XD

• edited November 2014

I was at my drunk peak when I made that post,thankfully I'm pretty much sober now. It's all good, you aren't the first to think that. It's funny, because I've never done drugs before, but I seem to exhibit the mannerisms of someone who does drugs quite often apparently lol.

Well, at least you are an eloquent drunk, so it makes up for it a little. Perhaps you're not drunk enough lol. I'm going to be honest, I initially thought you were high.

• Am sry

I can feel the immaturity from the people in this thread just radiating off my phone screen. Oh and pro suks. Just sayin'... Gfmo

• What in the name of my anus happened last night?

I was busy hugging Laurids.

• edited November 2014

I was at my drunk peak when I made that post,thankfully I'm pretty much sober now.

Dammit Tinni, you should have posted more .

I was at my drunk peak when I made that post,thankfully I'm pretty much sober now. It's all good, you aren't the first to think that. It's

• Use your imagination.;P

I was at my drunk peak when I made that post,thankfully I'm pretty much sober now. Dammit Tinni, you should have posted more .

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Why do people think that knowledge is power?

Knowledge is knowledge.

Power is power.

Two very different things.

• But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom.

Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room.

We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.

Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.

We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

• I don't believe that any parts in this argument are right, I just want to get that clear.

• I could be. As I just said, I like playing with riddles.

AWESOMEO posted: »

omfg you're just fucking with me right now aren't you?

• edited November 2014

Or maybe I actually had class in the morning, it was 1.30 am and I wanted to get sleep cause this is the exam period, but no way that is going on, right?

Look, you are just making yourself look more and more stupid. I don't think anyone here could take your arguments seriously, and I think

• Ok, um, I would really apreciate it if you would stop insulting me, I haven 't insulted YOU as far as I recall.

And what I am asking fo is you proving your points. That 's all.

BUT BY PROVING IT I NEED TO SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE, READ ARTICLES ON IT AND BRING QUOTES. YOU WANT TO DISPROVE SOMETHING I'VE SAID, BRING A

• [removed]

As I said, some opinions are wrong, and yours is almost entirely wrong, even if it isn't wrong, it's stupid, not based on any logical argume

• You want to excuse it for being tired? Ok, fine.

Let's see if anything you say right is any different.

blueneon posted: »

Or maybe I actually had class in the morning, it was 1.30 am and I wanted to get sleep cause this is the exam period, but no way that is going on, right?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

I haven 't insulted YOU as far as I recall.

Do you have the memory of a fucking chair? You called me a dick!

I swear, I think you have a problem remembering what you said so you just repeat what you've been saying for hours...

And I'm asking you to stop being so fucking closed-minded and do the research yourself, I've told you the truth and if you don't believe me and want to disprove me, YOU will have to bring ME evidence.

That is all, case fucking closed, it's a fact that you cannot disprove me so far. If you wish to disprove me, go ahead.

Ok, um, I would really apreciate it if you would stop insulting me, I haven 't insulted YOU as far as I recall. And what I am asking fo is you proving your points. That 's all.

• Knowledge is power, no knowledge - no weapons.

And that's just the most abstract example, everything today is done with knowledge, not with power.

Why do people think that knowledge is power? Knowledge is knowledge. Power is power. Two very different things.

• No, I am not excusing it, my opnion hasn 't changed one bit, but I still had to go to bed.

You want to excuse it for being tired? Ok, fine. Let's see if anything you say right is any different.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

So you're saying I'm insulting her?

I was fucking polite until the moment she decided to start being rude and call me a dick and what not..

Will you please let us argue until someone disproves another? THERE'S NO NEED TO GET THE MODS OVER AN ARGUMENT! WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT?

Doesn't change the fact you're all being jerks to her over opinions. Seriously, if she thinks differently and won't be convinced leave her be. Insulting her doesn't help matters. IF NO ONE STOPS AS OF THIS MOMENT, I'M GETTING THE MODS TO STOP IT.

• edited November 2014

I don 't want to disprove you, I want you to prove yourself.

Also, I called you a dick cause I was arguing with you for 3 FUCKING HOURS. I was gtting tired of you, doesn 't mean I meant it, doesn 't mean this is a resonable enough excuse.

I haven 't insulted YOU as far as I recall. Do you have the memory of a fucking chair? You called me a dick! I swear, I think you

• You just gave me a reason to why you said what you said, that's called "excusing it".

You clearly answered to me with "I had an exam and wanted to get sleep", therefore you are giving me an excuse.

I know you had to go, it's still an excuse to why you can't prove me wrong.

No, I am not excusing it, my opnion hasn 't changed one bit, but I still had to go to bed.

• I was excusing why I left for the night, not what I was saying. :|

You just gave me a reason to why you said what you said, that's called "excusing it". You clearly answered to me with "I had an exam and

• I don 't want to disprove you, I want you to prove yourself.

Why? Why are you so fucking persistent? Why can't you just accept that you've lost and can't disprove the fact that I listened to what you said and gave you a list of jobs that use equations and all around math in their everyday routine.

I argued with stupidity and irrationalism for "3 FUCKING HOURS" as well, why couldn't you control yourself and called me a dick while I could?

Just shows how immature you are.

I don 't want to disprove you, I want you to prove yourself. Also, I called you a dick cause I was arguing with you for 3 FUCKING HOURS. I was gtting tired of you, doesn 't mean I meant it, doesn 't mean this is a resonable enough excuse.

• Well I didn't say that you left because you couldn't disprove me, now that you're back I have no problem listening to why do you think I'm wrong.

I was excusing why I left for the night, not what I was saying.

• Well, who was ignorant? Because I think that was meant towards me and Blueneon, correct me if I'm wrong.

There's a difference between joking around and being ignorant.

• Alt text

You're all getting on my last fucking nerves! What did I say last night? WHAT DID I SAY?! SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW AND LET THIS DROP! Jesus, you two need to have your parents take away your internet for the day! I don't give a fuck who's right or wrong, who's fault it is. JUST FUCKING QUIT IT! Kids these days! UGH!

Fuck it, I'm getting the mods.

No, I am not excusing it, my opnion hasn 't changed one bit, but I still had to go to bed.

• Well, you have been insulting me since last night, so it shows that you need to work on the "self control" part a bit as well.

And I was not talking about this kind of equasio9n: 1+2+3+3+2=8. It is an insult to actually equasions. I am talking like the complicated one I showed you earlier. Where would any of those use an equasion like this?

Now about being immature, I have to admit, when it comes to arguing I am the most fucking immature person I know, I guess I just like games now and then.

I don 't want to disprove you, I want you to prove yourself. Why? Why are you so fucking persistent? Why can't you just accept that

• I didn 't say you are wrong. I never said that. I think that you are MOSTLY right. I just don 't think that not everything we do is neccessery.

Well I didn't say that you left because you couldn't disprove me, now that you're back I have no problem listening to why do you think I'm wrong.

• ;-;

You're all getting on my last fucking nerves! What did I say last night? WHAT DID I SAY?! SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW AND LET THIS DROP! Jesus, you

• The fact that you can't let 2 people argue without ignoring just shows who's really immature here.

Again, by getting the mods and stopping this you just cancel our freedom to express ourselves, why do you have this urge to silence us? Why can't you just let us argue?

You're all getting on my last fucking nerves! What did I say last night? WHAT DID I SAY?! SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW AND LET THIS DROP! Jesus, you

• I agree, I need to learn how to control myself too, but I wasn't the one who had resorted to name calling first.

Where? Tell me what equation you took (as in its name) and I'll tell you who uses it and for what. And by the way;

1+2+3+3+2=8 ---> 11 = 8 ---> NOT an equation, this is just a "false statement", because 11 isn't equal in value to 8.

Well, you have been insulting me since last night, so it shows that you need to work on the "self control" part a bit as well. And I was

Sign in to comment in this discussion.