The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Why?

papai46 posted: »

This guy is kinda old, it's a bit concerning.

• We're not sad anymore, lel

"You can kiss my you know what!"

Everyone is so sad just watch how much this guy loves Selena Gomez https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxL1HuskIc&list=UU9U9md5ikkigoyMF9A29ZTA&index=63

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Because since when do old people know everything about Selena Gomez? Most of them just think she's a dumb Disney star and have no interest in her.

Why?

• Stereotyping...This guy disproves that.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Because since when do old people know everything about Selena Gomez? Most of them just think she's a dumb Disney star and have no interest in her.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

This isn't about stereotypes lol, it's just that old people because they're old don't watch Disney channel and don't come to see her a lot.

Plus how does he fucking know she's a "loving and caring woman"? He just thinks she's hot probably.

Stereotyping...This guy disproves that.

• I'm not going to ban you, and never planned to. The worst I would do is flag your posts so they are hidden from public view if you got carried away.

It was fun while it lasted.

• Who knows what this guy truly thinks...

AWESOMEO posted: »

This isn't about stereotypes lol, it's just that old people because they're old don't watch Disney channel and don't come to see her a lot. Plus how does he fucking know she's a "loving and caring woman"? He just thinks she's hot probably.

• evrytime ;_;

i cri

• the cringe is real

Alt text

Everyone is so sad just watch how much this guy loves Selena Gomez https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxL1HuskIc&list=UU9U9md5ikkigoyMF9A29ZTA&index=63

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2014

WHY DID YOU USE PROPER GRAMMAR?!

Jewfreeus posted: »

i don't know why but i did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUt-uViuc2k&list=UU1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• OMG NO WAY YOU USE BAD GRAMMAR REPORTED AND FLAGGED ZOMG

nah would have just called it my name jeff but there are so many videos named that there would have been no point so i'll give the grammar nazi on my channel a break

TDMshadowCP posted: »

WHY DID YOU USE PROPER GRAMMAR?!

• What the fuck? XD

Already has my like.

i don't know why but i did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUt-uViuc2k&list=UU1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• Mother of god...

• Does that mean I can party tomorrow?

I'm not going to ban you, and never planned to. The worst I would do is flag your posts so they are hidden from public view if you got carried away.

• I'm pretty sure it's a no.

Does that mean I can party tomorrow?

• why does your quote comment get a like and my video where it comes from doesn't this is why I have lost faith in these forums

TDMshadowCP posted: »

We're not sad anymore, lel "You can kiss my you know what!"

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85751/viva-la-forum-revolution-interactive-story

Guess who's coming to dinner?

@Raging_Blades ...Guess who the hosts are...

Golden, @Saltlick123 , @supersagig , @HelloWorld123 , and @ClemyClooAndBabyboo ...

Someone won't be leaving...Maybe more...

• Can anyone explain to me why Nicki Minaj is popular? She can't sing, she's not talented... I don't find her to be that good of a role model for young girls... I'm 13, so my opinion on the last part is kind of relevant.

I don't get it. Everyone fawns over her, but, as my best friend puts it, she "shakes her ass all over the place and sings like a meat grinder".

• RIP Saltlick, you died a traitor to the Kawaii imperials. Can't say you didn't deserve it though =]

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85751/viva-la-forum-revolution-interactive-story Guess who's coming to dinner? @Ragi

• It depends on choices your Kawaii-ness.

Green613 posted: »

RIP Saltlick, you died a traitor to the Kawaii imperials. Can't say you didn't deserve it though =]

• I don't wanna be part of this planet anymore!

• Alt text

Gets me everytime.

• I don't know. Good music no longer seems to matter as long as they have a good ass. Music isn't music anymore. You only can catch a glimpse of it from time to time. But in my opinion, in a whole good music has been killed and replaced by stupid people acting stupidly and they get fame and fortune because the public thinks they look good.

Can anyone explain to me why Nicki Minaj is popular? She can't sing, she's not talented... I don't find her to be that good of a role model

• Calm Down....

mr.quality posted: »

I don't wanna be part of this planet anymore!

• WHY!

Buddy, Pls.

I don't wanna be part of this planet anymore!

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Gets me everytime.

• I see stupid people. Pretending their smart...

WHY! Buddy, Pls.

• Yeah. Pretty sure Nicki Minaj's isn't even real - not that that has anything to do with her music, just pointing that out. Personally, I don't like her. I watched the music video for Anaconda (because I was watching Elders React) and it was twerking, swearing, slurs, and... Sex euphisms (?). Weird stuff, right? I'm currently viewing the lyrics in another tab... And it's about butts and sex.

What the hell has music come to?

I don't know. Good music no longer seems to matter as long as they have a good ass. Music isn't music anymore. You only can catch a glimpse

• -creeps out slowly from cave-

Can I come out now...? Is everyone happy now?

• I am calm. I've planed it out. I'm moving to Pluto! I'll make my on race!

supersagig posted: »

Calm Down....

• I have no clue. But anymore you can just put a racial slur and a sexual prejudice together and you get a number 1 song. I don't know who's stupider, the people that make the stuff or those who like it.

Yeah. Pretty sure Nicki Minaj's isn't even real - not that that has anything to do with her music, just pointing that out. Personally, I don

• You mean... "Welcome to Woodbury" hyukhyukhyuk ^-^

Yup, Welcome back,

• -puts on a fake smile-

Alt text

Yeah, we're happy.

-creeps out slowly from cave- Can I come out now...? Is everyone happy now?

• Yup, Welcome back,

• Yup, its final. I'm moving to Pluto. I hope they have WiFi there.

I got into three fights today and yesterday on here. Two of the people I was fighting with were banned, they all think they were smarter than me and trying to put themselves on a pedestal.

• You mean... "Welcome to Woodbury" hyukhyukhyuk ^-^

Yup, Welcome back,

• Yeah, it all died down.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.