The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2014

Thanks, I'm just embarrassed. I had the biggest melt down of my life and I'm still trying to calm down. I opened up to my sister because I felt like I absolutely had to talk someone, and It was just a mistake.

Tinni posted: »

I don't think you need to apologize for anything..I hope everything's ok. And if not, I'm sure it will be, everything just seems a lot worse due to it happening so recently.

• edited November 2014

No need to be embarrassed, I think I posted here a couple months ago in a similar fashion( I was pretty stressed out, and wasn't sleeping etc). I kind of regretted posting it, but I think a lot of the people here understand or can relate to one another's plights more that we realize. I'm sorry to hear that your sister misinterpreted your reaching out to her, sounds like she jumped to conclusions, and wasn't really hearing everything you had to say. Family can be like that sometimes, they love you, but they don't always understand where you're coming from, or what you're even trying to say y'know?

Belan posted: »

Thanks, I'm just embarrassed. I had the biggest melt down of my life and I'm still trying to calm down. I opened up to my sister because I felt like I absolutely had to talk someone, and It was just a mistake.

• edited November 2014

Thanks man. I'll be alright I guess.

Hey, we're here for you if you need to talk. We all have problems and we all need to talk about those problems, everything will be okay in time.

• Do it the best you can, that's all you can do. They will understand whatever problems you're having.

Thanks man. I'll be alright I guess.

• Everyone here seems to be having a good time:

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Edit: Alright, I think I've got a grip at this point. I know you don't want me to apologize, but I do feel bad for being so ridiculous. I have some issues that I'm dealing with, but I can't go down the road of self loathing, and I can't be so hard on myself for opening up to other people. Lord knows I encourage others to seek help when they have similar issues... so I'm not really sure why I tear myself apart.

Damn, you caught me before I could edit lol. Oh well.

No need to be embarrassed, I think I posted here a couple months ago in a similar fashion( I was pretty stressed out, and wasn't sleeping et

• ...I could use more bloodshed...

Other than that, yeah, I'm doing great!

Everyone here seems to be having a good time:

• edited November 2014

I know exactly what you mean. It's ok to have moments of weakness, and it sounds like you just finally broke down after keeping it at bay for so long. I sincerely hope that your family will listen to you without judgement so you can clear up the misunderstanding. I really do know what you mean though. I tend to keep my problems to myself too, because I don't want to bring anyone down, or burden anyone with my troubles. I want to think I can fix my problems on my own, but I'm rarely able to honestly. I then proceed to berate myself for getting upset about my problems in the first place, for not being able to fix it, and then I think I'm being selfish by getting upset about it and trying to reach out, because I should be able to handle it by myself. And regardless of the person's reaction, I still feel guilty for pushing my problems on them, even if by some chance they do understand, and tell me it's no problem that I reached out to them etc. Thinking like this..it's impossible to win, because you never allow yourself to. So trust me Belan, I understand where you're coming from.

Anytime. It'll be ok, I know it will.:)

Edit: Alright, I think I've got a grip at this point. I know you don't want me to apologize, but I do feel bad for being so ridiculous. I ha

• This place needs more cowbell.

• edited November 2014

Thanks Tinni. That means a lot coming from you, and It's good to know someone who understands. I shouldn't have even edited out my comment for something else... I was a little concerned that you would think I was crazy or something haha. I truthfully feel kind of sort of back to myself now. Maybe my little freak out was a blessing in disguise (other than the fact that I feel like... damaged or unhealthy or something). Again, thank you for your help, seriously. I was not in a good place before this conversation.

I know exactly what you mean. It's ok to have moments of weakness, and it sounds like you just finally broke down after keeping it at bay fo

• I would never think you're crazy for being honest. People aren't perfect, we have our struggles, and there's no shame in that. I'm glad that you're feeling better, and let me just say there is nothing wrong with you. Don't beat yourself up for being human. If you ever want to talk, I'll listen.:-)

Thanks Tinni. That means a lot coming from you, and It's good to know someone who understands. I shouldn't have even edited out my comment f

• I can help myself.

Whatever's on my mind? I have so much on my mind that I don't even know anything anymore... Funny how we're able to help others with their problems, but the only person we can't help, is ourselves...

• SHLOMO JUDENSHEKEL

THAT MEANS SOLOMON JEWNIS

papai46 posted: »

@AWESOMEO #WhatYouFightFor

• k

This place needs more cowbell.

• edited November 2014

@Dont_Look_Back... still laughing about the "D:" face. Dear Lord. Please God.

Alt text

"I'm sorry you have cancer D:" and "I'm sorry you have cancer D:<" are two totally different things.

• "I'm sorry you have cancer D:" and "I'm sorry you have cancer D:<" are two totally different things.

Lmao damn right it is.

Alt text

@Dont_Look_Back... still laughing about the "D:" face. Dear Lord. Please God. "I'm sorry you have cancer " and "I'm sorry you have cancer <" are two totally different things.

• Is not mi ;_;

TWDFan86 posted: »

~not meant for everyone~

• I can cope with the help from myself.

Whatever's on my mind? I have so much on my mind that I don't even know anything anymore... Funny how we're able to help others with their problems, but the only person we can't help, is ourselves...

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Just a reminder...

Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• My first goal was around 80 kilometers.

• edited November 2014

Winter is coming, that's what is on my mind.

• this is what you get ubisoft. Alt text

• Eat.

It's 5 AM and I can't go back to sleep because I'm hungry, HELP!

• Why? What has happened to this world?

this is what you get ubisoft.

• ha! (i have no one either)

• Excuse me? First of all , unity was absolute shite. WORK ON YOUR PC PORT UBI!

Secondly , Cory in the house is a master piece. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 needs more cory

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Those scores are user reviews, Cory in the house is only popular because people on Reddit seem to have some sort of weird obsession with it and wrote fake reviews and the same probably happened with the Barbie game.

This is the real Cory in the house score

Alt text

They didn't even review the Barbie game and it got it's rating from 4 reviews

Alt text

And this is the real Assassin's creed score

Alt text

this is what you get ubisoft.

• I'm from reddit and I approve of this cory.

OzzyUK posted: »

Those scores are user reviews, Cory in the house is only popular because people on Reddit seem to have some sort of weird obsession with it

• Alt text

Aww, dat so cute. ^ω^

• My Favourite Artwork of the Day.

Alt text

• She's, to put lightly: A slut with no passion for music at all.

Can anyone explain to me why Nicki Minaj is popular? She can't sing, she's not talented... I don't find her to be that good of a role model

• WHAT VIDEO IS THIS ON I SWEAR I HAVE TO SEE IT

papai46 posted: »

@AWESOMEO #WhatYouFightFor

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

I need to tell you something...

I've been hiding something from you guys... And I can't hold it in anymore...

My real name... Is...

Schlomo Judenshekel!

And here's a photo of me with my favorite pal...

Alt text

• How do people think she's perfect it's driving me crazy ;_;

• I don't find her really pretty but what about the personality m8?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.