The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• And that's why I say: "Life's tough buddy".

You'll go through it, it's not as hard as it seems, if you can sit on your ass and study than you can also graduate - guaranteed.

I know this Awesomeo, I was just stating that shit's annoying. I know the value of school and math and all this but I can dislike these subj

• edited November 2014

Well...i first heard him in ACR i didn't look him up on youtube or anything, then someone here shared 'Iron', after about 5 minutes of trying to figure out where i heard it, i finally figured it out, then i went to youtube and looked him up, and now i listen to him a lot.

How did you stumble across him?

• Can't I say something without hostility from someone in this fucking place?

I wanted to say my opinion about this, and I will.

blueneon posted: »

Holy fuck, I just posted a picture, why do you have to get so butthurt over it?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Of course, but that isn't done at school xD

4) Drive the fucking car. XD...Don't forget you need Driver's ED too.

• Yeah, right now I have English (Passing), Trig. (Passing), Civics (Passing), PE (Passing...I think), And Ecology (Passing)...

I think I'm passing all of them, My friends keep telling me we need a fucking 20 credits to pass Freshman year and we only get 1/2 credit for each class we pass...

I will never manage to pass this class. I am far too behind at ancient greek and since it is considered an important lesson I am totally gonna fail the class. ,-_-,

• Come on, we both know that that is not the reason why you did this.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Can't I say something without hostility from someone in this fucking place? I wanted to say my opinion about this, and I will.

• Well...Hopefully more people get to see this terrifying picture. >:P

dojo32161 posted: »

Maybe when easter approaches I'll whip this picture out.

• Alt text

Hey, what I was actually talking about the other night!

• I am fucked. We need 38 points at every lesson in total and there is no way I am getting more than 10 first semester.

Yeah, right now I have English (Passing), Trig. (Passing), Civics (Passing), PE (Passing...I think), And Ecology (Passing)... I think I'm

• Again, I don't hold grudge, I would have said that whether we argued yesterday or not.

Seems to me like the only butthurt from yesterday is you, I'm saying what I think, and you're not going to stop me from doing that or accuse me of doing it just to "get back" with you or whatever.

Come on, we both know that that is not the reason why you did this.

• Again, it isn't hard just annoying. At first it's hard then I get used to it.

And that's why I say: "Life's tough buddy". You'll go through it, it's not as hard as it seems, if you can sit on your ass and study than you can also graduate - guaranteed.

• There might be like an after school course, you never know. :P

• Actually it is some short of school itself if you think about it.

• ...I'm asking a teacher or something how many we need and how many we get from stuff.

I am fucked. We need 38 points at every lesson in total and there is no way I am getting more than 10 first semester.

edited November 2014

Yeah, a driving school.

Actually it is some short of school itself if you think about it.

• I am not telling you to get back, I am not butthurt for a battle with no one coming out victorious and I just think that with every chance you find you have a way to bring it back up in the surface.

Again, I don't hold grudge, I would have said that whether we argued yesterday or not. Seems to me like the only butthurt from yesterday

• I was listening to my normal music and saw something called Iron on the side. I clicked on it being the curious little cat I am and I knew I remembered it from somewhere. It was from ACRe...

BTW, I was the one that shared it on here. XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Well...i first heard him in ACR i didn't look him up on youtube or anything, then someone here shared 'Iron', after about 5 minutes of tryin

• to be fair barbie's jet set & style is still better than ac and has a way better plot

this is what you get ubisoft.

edited November 2014

What? I just replied to what you posted, stating my opinion about that particular post

Fuck this, not getting back into it, everyone knows who's actually bringing it up.

I am not telling you to get back, I am not butthurt for a battle with no one coming out victorious and I just think that with every chance you find you have a way to bring it back up in the surface.

• Good luck with it.

...I'm asking a teacher or something how many we need and how many we get from stuff.

• edited November 2014

.>_>

Yeah. You.

.>_>

What? I just replied to what you posted, stating my opinion about that particular post Fuck this, not getting back into it, everyone knows who's actually bringing it up.

• Well, thank you for sharing his awesome music! :>

I was listening to my normal music and saw something called Iron on the side. I clicked on it being the curious little cat I am and I knew I remembered it from somewhere. It was from ACRe... BTW, I was the one that shared it on here. XD

• You too, I'll pass most likely, just my crippling anxiety scaring me. :P

Good luck with it.

• No problem. :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Well, thank you for sharing his awesome music! :>

• Sure.

Woah, we were just saying that math is difficult and you broke into again. Not bad.

• He's not butthurt he's just using what we adults call "Counter argument".

Holy fuck, I just posted a picture, why do you have to get so butthurt over it?

• Ok. I am still fucked tho. ,_,

You too, I'll pass most likely, just my crippling anxiety scaring me. :P

• .>_>

Not now Marty, the "grown ups" are trying to do "work".

papai46 posted: »

He's not butthurt he's just using what we adults call "Counter argument".

• Because 9th grade is as mature as it gets.

.>_> Not now Marty, the "grown ups" are trying to do "work".

• It's good that you understand so shhhhhhhh.

.>_> Not now Marty, the "grown ups" are trying to do "work".

• I like to throw random jokes when I am being a dick, I don 't see what the problem is?

Because 9th grade is as mature as it gets.

• Don 't tell me to "shhhhhhhh" please. >_>

It's good that you understand so shhhhhhhh.

• I'll share some internet hope with you.

Ok. I am still fucked tho. ,_,

• As an adult i want you to show respect when we talk so shhhhhhh.

Don 't tell me to "shhhhhhhh" please. >_>

• I showed respect, I said please. >_>

As an adult i want you to show respect when we talk so shhhhhhh.

• Alt text

Thank you. ;-;

I'll share some internet hope with you.

• I'm more mature than both of you together

Since when did you become an adult?! xD

• As kid you can't have everything so please shhhhhhhh

I showed respect, I said please. >_>

• Since when did you become an adult?! xD

As an adult i want you to show respect when we talk so shhhhhhh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.