The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Adult.

papai46 posted: »

Shut up Gustav.

• Eagerly waits for story time with Gustav

I didn't get a Driver's ED before I drove... We did end up getting a new car after, but anyway, that's a story for another time.

• I didn't get a Driver's ED before I drove...

We did end up getting a new car after, but anyway, that's a story for another time.

4) Drive the fucking car. XD...Don't forget you need Driver's ED too.

• Gustav, pls.

Since when did you become an adult?! xD

• Ok, I tried to be nice.

Don 't FUCKING tell me to quiet down cause you ain 't any better than I am!

As kid you can't have everything so please shhhhhhhh

• Here come the fights again!

• It ate your comment.

I'm more mature than both of you together

Tell me more, tell me more, cause it's sounds like bullcrap.

As an adult i want you to show respect when we talk so shhhhhhh.

• Danny, pls.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gustav, pls.

• Yes...Burn it shall...

Stop complaining and watch the world burn.

• Stop complaining and watch the world burn.

Here come the fights again!

• And that helped how?

• How did the fights help anything?

And that helped how?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

xD

See Blueneon? What the fuck is the problem with stating an opinion?

Please, just get off my case.

• SALT DECISION TIME

1. Break up the fights using Saltlicks

2. Get involved in the fight and become the victor

3. Watch the world BURN

4. Call a mod if things get bad.

5 Insert Option here

• No one willingly started a fight, you willingly are saying there's a fight.

You don't help, and even if you aren't doing anything, stating it is just making the place more threatening.

How did the fights help anything?

• ...I vote...Um...Watch the world burn...

Saltlick123 posted: »

SALT DECISION TIME * Break up the fights using Saltlicks * Get involved in the fight and become the victor * Watch the world BURN * Call a mod if things get bad. 5 Insert Option here

• You can willingly stop the fight and you could at any moment.

Me making one comment saying the fights are back are making the place threatening...Okay.

No one willingly started a fight, you willingly are saying there's a fight. You don't help, and even if you aren't doing anything, stating it is just making the place more threatening.

• What sounds like bullcrap is you spamming the thread with a gif just like 10 years old.

It ate your comment. I'm more mature than both of you together Tell me more, tell me more, cause it's sounds like bullcrap.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

I said it didn't help and makes it more threatning, not that it was the only reason this place is always hostile.

And I already stopped it in "Fuck this, not getting back into it, everyone knows who's actually bringing it up.", I have a lot more to say but I'm not saying it.

And it doesn't matter, the fight was had and making comments about it never help, only make things worse.

You can willingly stop the fight and you could at any moment. Me making one comment saying the fights are back are making the place threatening...Okay.

• Yes get off his case.

xD See Blueneon? What the fuck is the problem with stating an opinion? Please, just get off my case.

• Well, most public schools do not do the same, so I guess you are just lucky there.

• No, I don 't see, I am blind, I, by luck, type a respons to a comment I can 't read.

xD See Blueneon? What the fuck is the problem with stating an opinion? Please, just get off my case.

• By the time you said that you already got more people fighting about it...Nothing helps in this situation, everything makes it worse.

So I only have on final question for you!

Have you been keeping up with VLFR?

:P

I said it didn't help and makes it more threatning, not that it was the only reason this place is always hostile. And I already stopped i

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Did I get banned? No.

Did I hurt anyone? No.

Did I start a fight? No.

Did I help ligthen the mood? Yes.

Did I cheer people up? Yes.

What sounds like bullcrap is you spamming the thread with a gif just like 10 years old.

• :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdIL7pUjcg

• No sadly, I need to do homework and study for test and shit.. I'll try to later if I have the time.

By the time you said that you already got more people fighting about it...Nothing helps in this situation, everything makes it worse. So I only have on final question for you! Have you been keeping up with VLFR? :P

• Excuses!

:P

Okay, have fun studying, I got to do homework.

No sadly, I need to do homework and study for test and shit.. I'll try to later if I have the time.

• We don 't really have those here though.

• [Get involved in the fight and become the victor]

SALT DECISION TIME * Break up the fights using Saltlicks * Get involved in the fight and become the victor * Watch the world BURN * Call a mod if things get bad. 5 Insert Option here

• edited November 2014

Watch the world burn, it is a great way to make marshmallows like this:

Alt text

:3

• I would like too but I have no idea what to do, lol. :P

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86770/the-walking-dead-roleplay Anybody want to join up?

• Just...Start a story like mine, I could use you to be at the gas station, just say your characters name and a line of dialogue and actions for just your character since I write mine.

blueneon posted: »

I would like too but I have no idea what to do, lol. :P

• So I like continiue what you started?

Just...Start a story like mine, I could use you to be at the gas station, just say your characters name and a line of dialogue and actions for just your character since I write mine.

• You can just come in with your character and be like "Hey Desmond, you see all this military stuff happening?"

Then I put some dialogue and then you respond and we go back and forth. It's kind of like follow what I'm doing.

blueneon posted: »

So I like continiue what you started?

• Ok, I will give it a shot, if I fuck up just tell me please. xD

You can just come in with your character and be like "Hey Desmond, you see all this military stuff happening?" Then I put some dialogue and then you respond and we go back and forth. It's kind of like follow what I'm doing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.