The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Anything from you master I would consider an awesome gift.

Green613 posted: »

Sure, I'll make a gif, just tell me what you want it to be :P

• I have logged in here twice in the past couple of months.

The first time, people asked to get banned or something like that. Now, this. Definitely not what this thread used to be, but I think it all started when they merged it all in here.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, I'm thinking about leaving this place for a while, idk, It's always as dead as Luke or people are constantly arguing, I miss the old times....

• I need an idea first though, anything you could think of would be great :P

SaltLick305 posted: »

Anything from you master I would consider an awesome gift.

• @Saltlick123 I need your help...

I need an idea first though, anything you could think of would be great :P

• Okay. sigh I am a chump aren't I.

ComingSoon posted: »

See you in the new year, chump.

• Yeah, I left for a week then when I came back, BOOM! The threads are merged that seemed like so long ago though, I guess the only good thing recently is that I finally got my profile pic thing working :)

I have logged in here twice in the past couple of months. The first time, people asked to get banned or something like that. Now, this. Definitely not what this thread used to be, but I think it all started when they merged it all in here.

• Whoa, I just noticed. I've been stuck with this dickhead as an avatar for a while, but I like it enough to keep it. It's become symbolic.

Cool pic!

Yeah, I left for a week then when I came back, BOOM! The threads are merged that seemed like so long ago though, I guess the only good thing recently is that I finally got my profile pic thing working

• Hey, So for profile pictures... What look are you trying to go for? Something Saltlick like, Some TWD character, or something KAWAII, Just think of what you want people to see when they look at your comments.

Sincerely, Salt-bro/Expert ,Salt123

@Saltlick123 I need your help...

• Why is this so difficult :P Just tell me what I should make, I can't think of anything XD

Hey, So for profile pictures... What look are you trying to go for? Something Saltlick like, Some TWD character, or something KAWAII, Just think of what you want people to see when they look at your comments. Sincerely, Salt-bro/Expert ,Salt123

• [removed]

• SaltLick305 confirmed for something? :p

Why is this so difficult :P Just tell me what I should make, I can't think of anything XD

• ;-;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hjscprkTPU

• edited November 2014

SaltLick305 confirmed for Forum Wars 3

SaltLick305 confirmed for something?

• No one is forcing you to read the posts on this thread. Last time I checked it's called the "whatever is on your mind thread" so you can seriously stop with the being annoyed thing, if you don't like it, just don't come in this thread. Really isn't that hard.

• I think I have an idea. Thank you guys :p

SaltLick305 confirmed for Forum Wars 3

• And the complainer adds another complaining comment about the other complainers and people who are over dramatic.

Stick to one account, would ya?

• Spit it out. :p

I think I have an idea. Thank you guys

• Cool, And remember if you need a profile pic contact Green or Golden.

Whoa, I just noticed. I've been stuck with this dickhead as an avatar for a while, but I like it enough to keep it. It's become symbolic. Cool pic!

• Good work. "It's Saltlicking Time!"

I made it.

• I made it.

Whoa, I just noticed. I've been stuck with this dickhead as an avatar for a while, but I like it enough to keep it. It's become symbolic. Cool pic!

• :D

I got referenced!

Cool, And remember if you need a profile pic contact Green or Golden.

• It's actually calmed down now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk sigh this is too much... xDDD Oh chaos how I love you...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk

sigh this is too much... xDDD

Oh chaos how I love you...

• It's pretty good!

lmao I know I just really love this video...

• My response to you got eaten by the forum...

I made it.

• It's gonna take a lot to get Carver off of here.

Cool, And remember if you need a profile pic contact Green or Golden.

• lmao I know I just really love this video...

It's actually calmed down now...

• edited November 2014

Alright, I think I might have to go back and re-watch it at some point, because I think my mood totally killed it. I thought it was the worst episode I had ever seen. I think I was probably being really cynical..

Anyway, I feel like Dawn pretty much has to be setting Beth up. I don't know why she would give the order to take Carol off the machines and then turn around and tell Beth to be sneaky. I think if she was concerned about Carol she would have either changed her order or just gotten the medication herself. I'm not entirely sure what her angle could be though. I mean, Beth has already openly been up to enough mischief to get herself tossed out or severely punished (helping Noah escape, ect.), so I don't think getting caught pulling more shenanigans would really change much... unless it was a last straw type of thing. Or maybe I'm just being really slow and failed to make the connection <_<. I'm actually getting more worried about Beth as well. I really, really don't want the show to have Carol wake up, go commando, and have Beth play second fiddle and end up dying in the process. Basically I don't want the show to be like: "Good job Beth, you played your part, move over for Carol, you can die now".

It sounds dark... but I was kind of like "Oh come on Daryl" when he agreed with Tyreese's plan. I'm kind of conflicted in a way because I'm not entirely sure if all of Dawn's lackeys are evil, but it didn't really seem like Tyreese's plan was a good idea, because they didn't really even know what they were dealing with in terms of Dawn's mentality. If Dawn were to refuse the trade off, not only would she be more ready for a face off, but the hostages would also potentially be put in danger. Rick's plan was more violent and such, but it was the best option for taking care of their own. I felt like it was a justifiable response, considering it was his group who was being wronged in the first place.

It annoyed me as well, at least when Maggie pulled the gun on him. That seemed unnecessary and counter productive. I can level with the fact that they don't know what the audience knows, though. I suppose in their POV Abraham hasn't really lost anything more from this situation than they have. It makes me feel even worse for Abraham. I don't know if he's ever going to be able to explain how emotionally devastating this event was for him. I would imagine that it would be hard for him to put into words, and he doesn't really seem like the type to share that kind of thing anyway. I'm glad that he may be getting it together though. Damn Tinni, that's really dark of you lol. I wonder if Abraham would have cared..

Ahhhh so that's what happened. My recording cut off at the point where she just started talking to the guy. That makes the ending much more interesting. If the guy escapes back to Dawn, I would just continue with the hostage plan then, considering Dawn would already be informed of the situation, making it impossible to take her by surprise.

Now that I'm talking about it, I guess the episode wasn't all that bad. I guess I'm not really sure why I hated it so much. One of the things that annoyed me was the whole Gabriel part of the episode. I really thought he was up to something more devious than trying to sneak away... it was kind of disappointing lol. I was just like... "Really dude? You couldn't have just walked out the front door..?"

Also I really feel like the group is much more concerned with saving Carol than they are Beth. Not once did Rick mention Beth.. which kind of annoyed me. If it was only Beth at the hospital would everyone still be so worked up about getting her back? Or would Rick just leave her there because he doesn't owe her anything? I'm probably looking too far into it.

Tinni posted: »

It was definitely a big step up from last episode. I'm loving how it really is Beth who is taking charge(mostly because Carol is unconscious

• Fuck, It was probably me, When I'm on a page, @Markd4547 comments did not show up ,Greens didn't and Goldens didn't, so Curse of the Salt........

My response to you got eaten by the forum...

• One day we'll all leave, and none of this will matter. Everything will just be a memory that probably won't fade away. This is like a roller coaster filled with endless twists and turns. It's no longer the same, it's like a broken mirror. When one of us leaves, we'll be taking a piece with us, and we'll reflect on everything that this place had to give us.

• edited November 2014

Like 2 Carvers?

It's gonna take a lot to get Carver off of here.

• Alt text

pff I'm the agent of chaos :P

Ok it's over now lets stop talking about it there is no need anymore I was there for the whole thing everyone made mistakes it's being blown out of proportion discussing this any further lets calm things down for a bit pls :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk sigh this is too much... xDDD Oh chaos how I love you...

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

What? This is the first I have complained about people being dramatic on this thread. I also haven't seen any other complainers. Please show me where? Why are you lying child?

And the complainer adds another complaining comment about the other complainers and people who are over dramatic. Stick to one account, would ya?

• Alt text

I'm not sure which to get the new AC or Far Cry 4

Can Anyone tell me which is better or played anyone of them and would recommend one please? :D

• Upgraded version of the original, hope you like it :3

Alt text

Spit it out.

• Yes, One day none of this will matter...Yet...It will...To us.

One day we'll all leave, and none of this will matter. Everything will just be a memory that probably won't fade away. This is like a roller

• I'm talking about the problems we've come across. But the good times will remain with us.

Yes, One day none of this will matter...Yet...It will...To us.

• I love AC Unity but it's only for the AC Fans.

If you're not a AC fan I would recommend FC4.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm not sure which to get the new AC or Far Cry 4 Can Anyone tell me which is better or played anyone of them and would recommend one please?

• Can we get laid? This is AWESOME.

Upgraded version of the original, hope you like it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.