The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I will forget grudges and forgive each other, everything may seem hard now...All the arguments...All the things you didn't mean to say...But one day, close or far...We will come back together and love each other...That's what I hope...

I'm talking about the problems we've come across. But the good times will remain with us.

• When and where bby? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Can we get laid? This is AWESOME.

• It'll take time, but maybe... we'll see.

I will forget grudges and forgive each other, everything may seem hard now...All the arguments...All the things you didn't mean to say...But one day, close or far...We will come back together and love each other...That's what I hope...

• Was gonna make a shoutout post, but I didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, lol. Dammit guys

• FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

Green613 posted: »

Upgraded version of the original, hope you like it

• Last time I played TTT some dude started playing this into his mic whenever a squeaker started speaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk sigh this is too much... xDDD Oh chaos how I love you...

• Come to my house now. I'm alone.

@Saltlick123 want to join?

Green613 posted: »

When and where bby? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks bro I'm a AC fan btw :)

I love AC Unity but it's only for the AC Fans. If you're not a AC fan I would recommend FC4.

• I recommend AC Unity then, you will notice small problems but probably nothing too bad like people claim.

Markd4547 posted: »

Thanks bro I'm a AC fan btw

• I think Dawn has ulterior motives too. She condemned Carol to death when Beth confronted her and the police officer, but the minute he leaves, she tells Beth that it's her fault that Carol's going to die, but here's the key so you can save her? It just seems fishy to me. Either Dawn really is a doormat with her fellow police officers, and is afraid to make a decision they don't agree with, or she is a lot more vindictive than we realize at this point. Edwards immediately saying Dawn has something planned when he finds out Beth got the key from her doesn't make me feel much better about it either.

I think Rick's plan would have been the better choice. Like he said, Tyreese's plan might work, his plan will work. I'm still just so surprised that Daryl didn't take Rick's side, I mean he always takes Rick's side. It's interesting, because he started acting like this after he lost Beth, did she seriously have that big of an influence on him? He seems like a completely different person recently. Rick's plan was violent, but it would have kept his group the safest, which is what matters. Even if Dawn's crew isn't all bad people, they shouldn't be risking the lives of their own for such a slim chance.

I guess I could see why Maggie was wary of Abraham, but I don't think he'd ever hurt Rosita. He just wanted to be left alone, and that's what they should have done until he calmed down. I don't know if Abraham will ever tell them, I can see him maybe telling Glenn or Rosita. Or letting it slip while he berates Eugene out of anger. I sincerely doubt he'll just forgive Eugene just because he beat the shit out of him. lol it is a little dark, but if someone took advantage of me in the way Eugene did, I would be beyond pissed. Abraham probably might have cared, I'm not sure how vocal he'd be about it though. He seems to keep his feelings to himself, especially those associated with pain.

I still think they should have just killed every officer they came across. They though New Bob was a good guy, and look how deceitful he ended up being. They shouldn't trust people they just meet, Rick knows this, but I'm surprised that nobody else understands this by now.( Tyreese, Daryl)

I am so irritated with the group's lack of concern for her. Rick damn well should be grateful to her, because she was the one practically raised Judith back at the prison. I think that if things went south, and they had Carol, they wouldn't want to go back in for Beth. He might try to leave her, but seeing as Daryl has already defied him, Daryl would probably refuse to leave without her. Maybe they're having everyone doubt Beth so as to amplify the significance of Daryl's faith in her? He honestly still seems like the only one who cares that she's alive.

Belan posted: »

Alright, I think I might have to go back and re-watch it at some point, because I think my mood totally killed it. I thought it was the wors

• edited November 2014

This is the first I have complained about people being dramatic on this thread.

And that doesn't help with the complaining.

I also haven't seen any other complainers.

You must be skipping comments or something.

Please show me where?

All over. Open your eyes and look around.

Why are you lying child?

I'm not lying.

MrX1H2 posted: »

What? This is the first I have complained about people being dramatic on this thread. I also haven't seen any other complainers. Please show me where? Why are you lying child?

• edited November 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

So I stumbled upon this and... I love this when the premier hasn't even come out yet. Dec. 12th ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hB-ltNasHVw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KWtv5Ht4YZE

<333333

• Oh, what a coincidence, I was seriously about to tag you and ask you a question.

Does it suck or does it not suck working at a grocery store the week(s) leading up to Thanksgiving? So stressful.

Seems like I picked a terrible day to check this place out. Well then. Get better, ya'll.

• Wow. This actually looks pretty awesome.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury So I stumbled upon this and... I love this when the premier hasn't even come out yet. Dec. 12th ^-^ http://www.yo

• I... I love you.

• edited November 2014

ill just sit back and watch other people post

Alt text

• I love you too, bud.

mr.quality posted: »

I... I love you.

• :)

I love you too, bud.

• Have fun!!!

ill just sit back and watch other people post

• As long as there's Stuff and thangs

Come to my house now. I'm alone. @Saltlick123 want to join?

• I was watching a couple of episodes US office yesterday the show is awesome :D anyway spam

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited November 2014
  • Mr.quality declares neutrality!

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited November 2014

Is it the question below?

Depends on how you look at it. If you want to do tons of hours (including overtime) and get paid well, it's awesome. If you'd rather spend those days with your family and friends, a bit stressful. I finally got a new assistant so I asked for a bit of a cut. I'm doing 40 hours a week or so now. I was in the 50's these past couple of months.

Belan posted: »

Oh, what a coincidence, I was seriously about to tag you and ask you a question. Does it suck or does it not suck working at a grocery store the week(s) leading up to Thanksgiving? So stressful.

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

And that doesn't help with the complaining.

I'm quite sure your over exaggerated the supposed "complaining" you see everywhere. I just posted my single complaint of what's going on and have intention about talking about it further.

You must be skipping comments or something.

Are you sure your even reading them?

All over. Open your eyes and look around.

No. Not really. Just a bunch of people saying their leaving, all these arguments need to stop, we all need to just get over this and get along . All along the lines of that. Your greatly exaggereating this for what it truly is.

I'm not lying.

Ummm...Yes you did. You made a false accusation about me having two accounts without any evidence to back up your claims,. That's called lying. And of course greatly exaggerating all the "complaining" going on which supposedly according to you I'm the culprit of. You straight up lied to yourself again Lol. But hey, gotta look cool in front of your little "internet friends".

This is the first I have complained about people being dramatic on this thread. And that doesn't help with the complaining. I

• pls ;-;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hjscprkTPU

• YES :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zgo-dWdcVlk

• edited November 2014

I read the book also reviews are good I can't wait even though they will focus more on the military propaganda psychology elements in the first part :D

• Jennifer Lawrence = perfection. Now she can sing and everything.

• She can even act like a person who doesn't know how to act!

Jennifer Lawrence = perfection. Now she can sing and everything.

• Ugh I really don't feel like reading that. Waste my time.

We'll argue some other time.

MrX1H2 posted: »

And that doesn't help with the complaining. I'm quite sure your over exaggerated the supposed "complaining" you see everywhere. I ju

• Whenever you want to own up to your lies sunshine ;)

Ugh I really don't feel like reading that. Waste my time. We'll argue some other time.

• Alt text

Exactly. She's good at everything I don't understand. "No one is perfect" shut up and look at Jennifer Lawrence then try to tell me that again.

• Exactly. She's good at everything I don't understand.

"No one is perfect" shut up and look at Jennifer Lawrence then try to tell me that again.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

She can even act like a person who doesn't know how to act!

• edited November 2014

Ohh, I see how it is Awesomeo ;)

Really though, I can see what you're saying. That's why I felt so absolutely embarrassed over what happened with me the the other night. That being said, I don't really think talking about personal problems is necessarily a call for attention. In my case, I absolutely could not fight my battle on my own anymore. I know that sounds weak (and it certainly made me feel weak), but it is what it is unfortunately. Sometimes people need to be heard, and it can be hard for them to talk to their families, or even some of their close friends outside of this place. I mean, I had a hard enough time talking to my triplet sister about my problems. With some of the anonymity here, it can be easier to talk about personal problems without as much fear of being judged or misunderstood. Also, this is going to sound really kind of sentimental... but I really do have admiration for some people around here. You and Tinni are examples of that. I really appreciate that you reached out to me when I was needing help. Hearing from you guys absolutely means a lot.

So anyway, I know some people flip out about the pettiest of stuff, and that can be annoying, but it can also be a sign of deeper trouble. My life is by no means tragic, but I have been struggling with depression for awhile now... and it just breaks you sometimes. We all have our moments of weakness. I honestly do feel like my issue is a little sad and depressing, though with no one here knowing the details, I can understand it looking petty.

Also, I would just like to add that the pain I was going through was so bad that it physically affected me, and I'm still recovering from it. I'm honestly considering getting myself checked out, because I know something is physically wrong with me. It can be kind of hard to keep your feelings suppressed when they rise to the level of physical harm.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'll tell you what the problem is with some of the people here. Some people here are so selfish, so spoiled, so inconsiderate of others a

• edited November 2014

Oh, the hours are fine. It's just the actual work while being there that is crazy. I can hardly even walk in my freezer or cooler. The ordering is just... excessive. Keeping up is a bit of a challenge, especially when working with a bunch of incompetent highschoolers ;) (Not taking a shot at anyone here who is in highschool... it just seems like a lot of people this age don't give AF).

Is it the question below? Depends on how you look at it. If you want to do tons of hours (including overtime) and get paid well, it's awe

• I actually really don't like her as Katniss.

• Why not? xD

I actually really don't like her as Katniss.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.