The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Exactly. She's good at everything I don't understand. "No one is perfect" shut up and look at Jennifer Lawrence then try to tell me that again.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited November 2014

Oh, I feel you on that. All my specials are selling like crazy and I'm still teaching the guy a few tricks. To top it all off, pretty much all my frozen products are on sale. Like three brands of pizza, the Jimmy Dean sandwiches, and the Haagen Dazs and Breyers ice cream. Beer and ice are selling like crazy, too.

Belan posted: »

Oh, the hours are fine. It's just the actual work while being there that is crazy. I can hardly even walk in my freezer or cooler. The order

• edited November 2014

Jelly :P she is lucky tho she could of been Belle Swan but they picked Kirsten over her

I actually really don't like her as Katniss.

• i loved that show :D

Markd4547 posted: »

I was watching a couple of episodes US office yesterday the show is awesome anyway spam

• It's cumming

Green613 posted: »

@GoldenPaladin Skrub

• I'm not "jelly", I just don't like her in that role.

Jelly :P she is lucky tho she could of been Belle Swan but they picked Kirsten over her

• They whitewashed her (and Gale). They are supposed to be resembling the lower class (miners) of District 12, with olive skin and dark hair. Instead they cast a white woman. The actual casting call:

"She should be Caucasian, between ages 15 and 20, who could portray someone ‘underfed but strong,' and ‘naturally pretty underneath her tomboyishness.'"

That just ain't right.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Why not? xD

• Her screw ups are even perfect.

• edited November 2014

I agree with this. I'm not a big fan of the books, I don't even like the movies tbh, but I couldn't help but be surprised when they cast Katniss as a blonde white girl. Not to mention that from the way it's depicted in the books, I figured everyone was starving in her district, but she along with several other people in the movie looked more than well fed.:/

They whitewashed her (and Gale). They are supposed to be resembling the lower class (miners) of District 12, with olive skin and dark hair.

• That's disgusting skrubcake

papai46 posted: »

It's cumming

• (?) Saltlick123 will not remember that...

mr.quality posted: »

Mr.quality declares neutrality!

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

It's cumming

• This place needs to be happy again, even if some of us are still sad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fohPA9fk0 http://www.youtube.co

• That, and a spice of randomness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_JIavY_VI

This place needs to be happy again, even if some of us are still sad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fohPA9fk0 http://www.youtube.co

• Nice try, You're trying to get me to think before I Saltlick someone, Nice Try Mark, Nice Try.......

• Where's Gustav when we need him?

Alt text

That, and a spice of randomness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_JIavY_VI

• Fuck that guy, we need this guy in our lives

Alt text

Where's Gustav when we need him?

• Don't be like Germany before World War 1...

Saltlick123 posted: »

(?) Saltlick123 will not remember that...

• Don't be like Larry before AssCharm War 1 (jk)

mr.quality posted: »

Don't be like Germany before World War 1...

• These are the best dancers.

Alt text

Alt text

Fuck that guy, we need this guy in our lives

• What actress would you pick instead?

I'm not "jelly", I just don't like her in that role.

• This reminds me of the Heart in Dishonored, and how that thing would make you feel bad for the people you kill ;-;

• I don't really know a lot of actresses, but I'd make sure that she looks like Katniss. I also have a pet peeve with how they use actors/actresses in their 20s to portray teenagers. I know it's hard to find good talent, but it would make things much more believable if they used actresses that were closer in age to the character, or at least look way younger than they actually are.

What actress would you pick instead?

• edited November 2014

The only thing still confusing me with Dawn is the fact that if she is trying to screw Beth over, I don't know why she is going about it the way that she is. Beth has already caused a lot of problems, so if she wanted an excuse to harm her, I don't know why she wouldn't have just used Beth's past actions. On the other hand, if she was actually interested in keeping Carol alive, she could easily manage that herself, unless she is actually a doormat as you said. Maybe she genuinely does want to help Carol, but doesn't want to anger her own people in the process. That would be a little odd though, considering how antagonistic her character is. I guess the writers did a good job leaving this question up in the air.

I completely agree with all of that. It was kind of odd that Rick didn't push the issue. I suppose he just values Daryl's opinion that much.

I would be beyond pissed as well, but I would feel kind of bad if I beat the guy to death lol. It would have been a little bad ass if Abraham would have killed him with 3-4 punches or whatever it was though. Anyway, I'm kind of glad Eugene is alive. It's going to be interesting to see how his relationship with Abraham moves going forward.

I'm still waiting for Tyreese to break, but at this point I don't know if it's going to happen. I kind of thought they were setting him up for some character growth... but I'm starting to think it's just the way he's going to be. Maybe when he gets someone killed he'll turn it around..

Yeah, outside of Daryl it doesn't really seem like anyone gives a shit. Carol didn't even want to save her, and now Beth is risking her own life to save hers. Beth is so mistreated... lol. I think the main reason why I'm excited for the season finale is because I really want to see her pull through.

Tinni posted: »

I think Dawn has ulterior motives too. She condemned Carol to death when Beth confronted her and the police officer, but the minute he leave

• This cat is ridiculously photogenic.

• K den...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Don't be like Larry before AssCharm War 1 (jk)

• I'm keeping all of these for when we need them.

These are the best dancers.

• Personally I'd go for talent everytime over who looks like their character or their age for a character tbh as long as it's reasonable or close enough :D

Ellen Page Juno for example

Alt text

She won lots of awards and was terrific :D

I don't really know a lot of actresses, but I'd make sure that she looks like Katniss. I also have a pet peeve with how they use actors/actr

• Here's some more than.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I'm keeping all of these for when we need them.

• Pssh, No its not, If you look closely at its nose it has speckles of dirt or something.

This cat is ridiculously photogenic.

• Beautiful!

Here's some more than.

• Yeah, I really don't know what to make of Dawn's character most of the time, same goes for Edwards somewhat. I kind of like Edwards though, and if he does live, he'd be a great asset to the group being a doctor and all.

Daryl is Rick's right hand man, so I guess he doesn't know how to tell Daryl that they have to do it his way, because Daryl's never been on the opposing side before. Except for when Merle was at Terminus, and Daryl refused to leave him. I'm predicting that Daryl's going to regret going with the hostage route, I actually think taking hostages might cause more bloodshed.

Yeah, I guess I'd feel kind of bad too haha. I'm interested in how Abraham will interact with Eugene as well, I think he's either going to ignore him until he snaps, or he'll immediately snap the minute Eugene goes on one of his tangents. Maybe we'll see another epic beat down. Though it wouldn't be wise if Abraham did beat up Eugene again, I have a feeling Maggie would try to take him out then.

They sure are taking their time with Tyreese's brewing anger, you can see it just below the surface, but he's doing a good job holding it back. He's got snap if his passiveness gets someone killed, he just has to. Maybe it will be Sasha who dies, and that will be the catalyst.

Nobody appreciates Beth enough. She's such a great character with so much potential, I hate that people write her off just because she still has hope, doesn't like killing, and is a teenage girl. I really hope she pulls through, I really, really do.:S

Belan posted: »

The only thing still confusing me with Dawn is the fact that if she is trying to screw Beth over, I don't know why she is going about it the

• My cat has little black dots on his nose... I call them beauty marks =^.^=

Pssh, No its not, If you look closely at its nose it has speckles of dirt or something.

• edited November 2014

GOT= GAME OF LIES

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

O-O I never seen the show but I like this girl :O

• So true :'D

One day we'll all leave, and none of this will matter. Everything will just be a memory that probably won't fade away. This is like a roller

Sign in to comment in this discussion.