The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'll make one soon.

Saltlick123 posted: »

C'mon guys, I hope third time is the charm There's gonna be dinosaurs, action, maybe a little sex, violence and tons of other shit going dow

• @awesomeo

DAYUM is that true I never played the game but it's popular among people I know on steam so I'll post it :/

Alt text

Alt text

• Well you should try it, xD, I'm addicted to it and it's free so if you don't like it you won't be wasting money.

Markd4547 posted: »

@awesomeo DAYUM is that true I never played the game but it's popular among people I know on steam so I'll post it

• Berry Good :D

I'll make one soon.

• The guy who posted that is full of shit, the Pyros identity is unknown and will probably stay that way, lol.

@awesomeo DAYUM is that true I never played the game but it's popular among people I know on steam so I'll post it

• Looks like a hater trying to get attention for being a wannabe critic.

Green613 posted: »

The guy who posted that is full of shit, the Pyros identity is unknown and will probably stay that way, lol.

• edited November 2014

Comment link?

EDIT: Did you actually believe this neo-nazi troll comment?

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Every time.

Edit: Whoa thats big. Ehh.

• Well, I've started a chat for speculation,talk, and questions about my Fan Fics here: http://us20.chatzy.com/23237808000877

• Okay, I agree with this Alt text

• Alt text

I don't I didn't snip it this was this was on top page of a funny picture website I'm on so I'm not sure where it is

I have no judgement because I haven't played the game or seen the character and he made a very religious statement so I'm not going say LOL FULL OF SHIT because that would be ignorant unless I played the game and can confirm it out of respect to the Jewish religion just in case

It's down to whoever knows the game and the character to make that judgement not me especially if the source material is religious if I did I would but right now no XD

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Comment link? EDIT: Did you actually believe this neo-nazi troll comment?

• I'm torn between my love of Fallout and my hate for fan fiction.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Interactive Fallout fan fiction, anyone? http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87041/fallout-boston-interactive-story-prologue-is-out

• That is kinda smart.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Ha, Ha

• Well I'm gonna go play it right now.

I don't I didn't snip it this was this was on top page of a funny picture website I'm on so I'm not sure where it is I have no judgement

• Its a game with literally no story. how did he come up with this bullshit theory? He said its the worst game he ever played and then went on a rant that has literally nothing to do with the game.

• Bullshit! We had plenty of problems. People just ignored them because a dumb sex scandal was a nice distraction.

• edited November 2014

Um...I'll do my best. I'm going to stay true to the lore, and it's Interactive, so...In a way yours and other peoples opinions forge the story.

Rockworm posted: »

I'm torn between my love of Fallout and my hate for fan fiction.

• True, But compared to today things like this wouldn't be as big news. Meme Master Race FTW

Bullshit! We had plenty of problems. People just ignored them because a dumb sex scandal was a nice distraction.

• There is no hint of anything religious about the Pyro.

I don't I didn't snip it this was this was on top page of a funny picture website I'm on so I'm not sure where it is I have no judgement

• edited November 2014

XD It's all about money them statements it reminds me of gamergate where people went mad over websites giving good reviews for sexual favours or gifts then the websites and media websites banned users or deleted any complaints about it. Then one girl gets involved GAMES ARE SEXIST SO GIVE ME MONEY campaign where she tried to make gamergate completely about her when it had nothing to do with her etc XD she actually made hundreds of thousands through donations it was insane

Anyway I'm going off subject I agree I can understand

Its a game with literally no story. how did he come up with this bullshit theory? He said its the worst game he ever played and then went on a rant that has literally nothing to do with the game.

• Whoa thats big. Ehh.

That is what she said.

Every time. Edit: Whoa thats big. Ehh.

• I don't even want to think about gamergate lets pretend none of that happened.

XD It's all about money them statements it reminds me of gamergate where people went mad over websites giving good reviews for sexual favour

• edited November 2014

@blueneon

I just want to congratulate Konni on her mock test result she been working so hard lately she wasn't going to post it because she taught nobody would care but she said I could and I think people would care on the lounge so congrats Konni keep up the good work :D

Alt text

Alt text

• I remember playing once and getting the card "What did the US airdrop to the children of Afghanistan?"...I put "Bombs"....Let's just say, I won.

blueneon posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chg-cjLuorU&index=1&list=UUpko_-a4wgz2u_DgDgd9fqA Cause cards against Humanity can only get better like that.

• edited November 2014

.>_>

Seriously?

@blueneon I just want to congratulate Konni on her mock test result she been working so hard lately she wasn't going to post it because s

• Lol. xD

I haven 't played in a while. ;-;

I remember playing once and getting the card "What did the US airdrop to the children of Afghanistan?"...I put "Bombs"....Let's just say, I won.

• XD exactly

I don't even want to think about gamergate lets pretend none of that happened.

• I know, that is how I played it in the first place but no one really wants to play so I just droped it.

There's an online version.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

I'm so proud :'P

.>_> Seriously?

• There's an online version.

Lol. xD I haven 't played in a while. ;-;

• Why would you be...?

.>_>

I'm so proud :'P

• I know but no one watnts to play with me, so I can 't play it. ;-;

There's an online version.

• edited November 2014

Anybody want to play Online Cards Against Humanity with me?

http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=53

Password is Telltale

• I 'll play ya. >_>

Anybody want to play Online Cards Against Humanity with me? http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=53 Password is Telltale

• :3

Why would you be...? .>_>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.