The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm sick of the world...

I'm so sick of everything that's happening in Ferguson. I have almost no idea what's the truth, and what's not. My parents are telling me th

• It kinda went to shit fast... :/

I was there, but no one else was.

• Spider Man's in on this too! Alt text

• I'm sick of this stuff in general. I just wish it would be solved and resolved. I wish we knew all of the 100% facts.

I'm sick of the world...

• We won't and never will.

We just have to

DealWithIt

I'm sick of this stuff in general. I just wish it would be solved and resolved. I wish we knew all of the 100% facts.

• http://takingbackourculture.tumblr.com

I was linked to this blog a while ago, somewhere on I Waste So Much Time, and I honestly don't know what to think. I don't know if this is true or not. One thing I know... These people really hate white people. I guess if I'd been through what they had, I would be too, but it's... Kind of iffy.

• Alt text

We won't and never will. We just have to DealWithIt

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Spider Man's in on this too!

• The problem with people like that is that after being discriminated against themselves, they turn into what they hated and start judging another race as Discriminating Monsters, So in a way they become just as bad as the people who did that shit to them, They kind of have their reasons but they fail to thinks things through and target another race instead of the group/people responsible.

http://takingbackourculture.tumblr.com I was linked to this blog a while ago, somewhere on I Waste So Much Time, and I honestly don't kno

• I don't really blame them, but I do see where your coming from. The blog is supposed to be about cultural appropriation, I think, but it comes off as more... Well... Read a few pages and you'll kind of figure it out.

Also, I don't understand how white privilege is a thing. Maybe it's where I live, maybe not. Maybe I'm just oblivious. Don't know. Then again, I'm a teacher's pet at school (I'm white) and everyone says the teacher is racist (because she likes me) ... She's black. But, gasp by their logic, black people can never be racist, nor can any other non white person. I dunno. I'm probably just overthinking this and blowing it out of proportion.

The problem with people like that is that after being discriminated against themselves, they turn into what they hated and start judging ano

• Stuff... Things

What?

• That's a problem, sometimes it's the parents too, Some children are told biased opinions by their parents nd as the children grow they become racist assholes, Causing another troubled generation, There's lots of ways to see things.

I don't really blame them, but I do see where your coming from. The blog is supposed to be about cultural appropriation, I think, but it com

• xD

It kinda went to shit fast...

• sarcastically and melancholy Yay.

That's a problem, sometimes it's the parents too, Some children are told biased opinions by their parents nd as the children grow they become racist assholes, Causing another troubled generation, There's lots of ways to see things.

• so quiet here

Alt text

• Yeah, a lot of shit's happened...

That picture is hilarious.

Jewfreeus posted: »

so quiet here

• It was stupid...A lot of people left...Whatever, the cycle keeps going.

as usual shit is always happening

• Cool, Everything in Australia is Normal right now.

so quiet here

• as usual shit is always happening

Yeah, a lot of shit's happened... That picture is hilarious.

• If anyone is really stressed out about finals(..like me haha..), or about anything in particular, these songs have definitely helped me chill out and keep my focus for the most part.

Saint-Misogi

Virulent-Misogi

one of my faves

adrift(prod pearl white)-MMONA

No lie, these songs kept me from having a panic attack before my first exam.

• Hope you do well on Finals.

Tinni posted: »

If anyone is really stressed out about finals(..like me haha..), or about anything in particular, these songs have definitely helped me chil

• Alt text

If anyone is really stressed out about finals(..like me haha..), or about anything in particular, these songs have definitely helped me chil

• @GoldenPaladin thank you both.:) It sucks right now, but I'll survive in the end.

• Yeah, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

@GoldenPaladin thank you both.:) It sucks right now, but I'll survive in the end.

• You'll do great!

@GoldenPaladin thank you both.:) It sucks right now, but I'll survive in the end.

• Let me fix that...

"Whatever doesn't kill you...Usually succeeds in a second attempt. "

Yeah, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

• Not in the Saltlick Army...

Let me fix that... "Whatever doesn't kill you...Usually succeeds in a second attempt. "

• Yes!

Not in the Saltlick Army...

• Would it piss you off to tell you I've never seen this movie?

@Dont_Look_Back, omgggg <3<3

• Alt text

• Yup.

Would it piss you off to tell you I've never seen this movie?

• It's weird seeing 12 year olds with arm sleeve tattoos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.