The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes.

Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating?

• When you're at the end of the road.

And you lost all sense of control.

And your thoughts have taken their toll.

When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul.

Your faith walks on broken glass and the hangover doesn't pass.

Nothing's ever built to last, you're in ruins.

• Did you try to live on your own?

When you burned down the house and home?

Did you stand too close to the fire?

Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone.

When it's time to live and let die.

And you can't get another try.

Something inside this heart has died, you're in ruins.

• I've only been reading this thread since about page 800-900, but only started to post more recently.

I actually wasn't here for the Golden Age... I was here for the cycle's reaping though.

• Me too.

The Golden Age was like early 70-700...We were late. :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I've only been reading this thread since about page 800-900, but only started to post more recently.

• I WAS THERE :O

Me too. The Golden Age was like early 70-700...We were late. :P

• You were like me...Born into the reaping...

You've been through the Golden Age for a long time.

The time of the Golden Age is January 1st- about... August 1st.

I WAS THERE :O

• Reaping?

The fuck's that?

You were like me...Born into the reaping... 2013...2014... You've been through the Golden Age for a long time. The time of the Golden Age is January 1st- about... August 1st.

• XD, Thanks NHL, you and the chatzy group are awesome :D

You're one of the most worthy people I've met on this forum, and I'm glad to have you as one of my friends. People leave, people move on,

• Wow, I WAS THERE AND LIVED IT!!!!!!!

You were like me...Born into the reaping... 2013...2014... You've been through the Golden Age for a long time. The time of the Golden Age is January 1st- about... August 1st.

• Each year there is a cycle.

Last year it was the normal reaping and (What either blind or Vain called) The Forum Exodus.

This year it was just the reaping.

Around August and the later months up to the New Year, people, friends, start to turn on each other. They end up getting in large fights causing people to leave, these fights keep going till the New Year. All the people that left, I call them the reaped, the people that left to avoid these fights to try and escape it, sadly they were apart of the Cycle's victims.

Reaping? The fuck's that?

• Feel proud. :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

Wow, I WAS THERE AND LIVED IT!!!!!!!

• Morgan, it's just a forum, nothing that big. xD

Each year there is a cycle. Last year it was the normal reaping and (What either blind or Vain called) The Forum Exodus. This year it

• I over think things. :P

Although it's the truth, I just put names to the large amounts of arguments that happen in a certain amount of time. Blind and Vain named last years big event.

Morgan, it's just a forum, nothing that big. xD

• Thank you Raging! :D

XD, Thanks NHL, you and the chatzy group are awesome

• edited November 2014

@GoldenPaladin @NoHopeLeft I'm gonna start doing what I did last night and start improvising Movie quotes and Descriptions........

Twenty-two Merges after the Forum of the Dead Lounge, the Mega Thread off the Telltale Talk Section, now features a fully functioning troll theme thread ,Forum World, as originally envisioned by Blind Sniper. This new thread is owned by the Kawaii Green Corporation. Salt305, a member of Forum World's on-site staff, conducts behavioral research on the Spammers,At the request of the Mods, the thread makers create a genetically-modified hybrid Troll.....

This dramatic Enough? @Green613 @SaltLick305

• Come on chat you raging mug

@GoldenPaladin @NoHopeLeft I'm gonna start doing what I did last night and start improvising Movie quotes and Descriptions........ Twenty

• Link mi

Come on chat you raging mug

• Holy shit...

A telltale staff member commented on my thread about a little detail I've noticed...

Accomplishment

• What?

Flagged?

What?

xD

• xD Alt text

Holy shit... A telltale staff member commented on my thread about a little detail I've noticed... Accomplishment

• Don't know if you guys are still here, but if you are, the forum contests have unfortunately come to an end. It was a pleasure and thank you all for your support and participation.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87218/forum-contest-finale

• edited November 2014

I was drawing something and then I saw this:

Alt text

-_-

This is why I don't devote my time to anything.

• THERE ARE FANFICS ABOUT YOU???

http://www.strawpoll.me/3077662

• when people say rick should die and daryl take over as leader

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

fucking fangirls

• Give me the link to that page... I got some "testing" to do...

• SPAGHETTI WESTERNS! SOMEONE SHARES DA LOVE WITH ME!

CAN I BE THE MAIN CHARACTER, I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A BOWL OF SPAGHETTI!

So I'm thinking about doing another story along side the one i'm doing now, I'd just like your opinion of which i should do. * A story

• xD!!!!!!!

Bloodeon posted: »

THERE ARE FANFICS ABOUT YOU???

• Rick is leader as long as I live.

Jewfreeus posted: »

when people say rick should die and daryl take over as leader fucking fangirls

• I like Daryl but that would be harsh.

Jewfreeus posted: »

when people say rick should die and daryl take over as leader fucking fangirls

• What about the Patriots? Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.