The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Cutest Music Video Ever. Alt text

• First this is kinda old, I've already started making the Fallout fan fic.

Also, it would have been a western, it doesn't have anything to do with spaghetti. >:P

Bloodeon posted: »

SPAGHETTI WESTERNS! SOMEONE SHARES DA LOVE WITH ME! CAN I BE THE MAIN CHARACTER, I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A BOWL OF SPAGHETTI!

• Bloodeon posted: »

Give me the link to that page... I got some "testing" to do...

• Hello Kitty paper towels?

I was drawing something and then I saw this: -_- This is why I don't devote my time to anything.

• Blue pls

http://strawpoll.me/3098970

• meh all of these bullshit moments like when he was getting his ass kicked by the cop and when he used the walker as a meat shield are really starting to make me wish daryl will just die already hopefully negan kills him i would love that

Saltlick123 posted: »

I like Daryl but that would be harsh.

• ricktatorship

Alt text

Rick is leader as long as I live.

• *cries

TheZorkij posted: »

Omg, how did it happen? XD

• Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

First this is kinda old, I've already started making the Fallout fan fic. Also, it would have been a western, it doesn't have anything to do with spaghetti. >:P

• Who's your favorite character? Mine is actually Maggie (Hey, She's Hot among other things)

Jewfreeus posted: »

meh all of these bullshit moments like when he was getting his ass kicked by the cop and when he used the walker as a meat shield are really starting to make me wish daryl will just die already hopefully negan kills him i would love that

• She's Hot among other things

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who's your favorite character? Mine is actually Maggie (Hey, She's Hot among other things)

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember that NoHopeLeft doesn't agree with him DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That to dramatic?)

She's Hot among other things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (It's a meme, it's the booty face, it's means i agree! XD)

(!) Saltlick123 will remember that NoHopeLeft doesn't agree with him DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That to dramatic?)

• (!) Saltlick123 knows that but is pretending you're being sarcastic so he has an excuse to pull the Saltlicks out....

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (It's a meme, it's the booty face, it's means i agree! XD)

• Pulls out a saltlick shield...

(!) Saltlick123 knows that but is pretending you're being sarcastic so he has an excuse to pull the Saltlicks out....

• I CAN'T HELP IT THAT CATS AND EEVEES TASTE SO GOOD! cries

Alt text

• i don't really have a favorite atm but maggie is definitely hot

Who's your favorite character? Mine is actually Maggie (Hey, She's Hot among other things)

• Saltlick shield? That's bullshit, Did a certain Commie Piece of Shit tell you that?

Pulls out a saltlick shield...

• It's just for... security... Takes a step forward...

Saltlick shield? That's bullshit, Did a certain Commie Piece of Shit tell you that?

• That moment when you have an entire list of cat memes and you are about to post it.. and you computer shuts down.

Alt text

• Nah, It's just for shit Takes a step forward....

It's just for... security... Takes a step forward...

• I've done it 3 times... LEAVE ME ALONE!

Maybe it's SABOTAGE from this guy...

• Okay... Takes one step back, then another, then turns around and runs away.

Nah, It's just for shit Takes a step forward....

• Maybe it's SABOTAGE from this guy...Alt text

That moment when you have an entire list of cat memes and you are about to post it.. and you computer shuts down.

• My family likes the movie Heaven is for Real... That movie fucking sucks and is stupid... Ugh...

• Why does it suck? :P

My family likes the movie Heaven is for Real... That movie fucking sucks and is stupid... Ugh...

• edited November 2014

sry I just responded to you because I want to keep this in this page and great post :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkXSh7EHkpk

Reading all them depressing posts about the end of the lounge it’s like a funeral here :’(
    I was here from the start so I’ll share my opinion on the issue

Some say to many fights and drama are the reason but look at an average youtube video comments you will see much worse fights I don’t believe that at all XD

Some say it was better at the start and it was but the reason behind that, was it was the summer and there was no school so everyone was free to keep it active all day and the FOTD story was still going so it was cool :)

Some say the newest users are less interesting XD I had a laugh over that @Saltlick123 (Neeson), @Blueneon (oni chan), @Rockworm, @NoHopeLeft, @GoldenPaladin, @mr.quality, @AmazingAura01, @tinni, @thedreamcatcher (happy quotes), @thewalkingsheep,@comingsoon etc all quality additions each are unique and awesome who enhance this lounge everyday people say we miss the old users I wish we had these users at the start to :P

I do miss Azyln and of course @passwordsucks the smart guy on the lounge I guartee they would be no more fights if he was here he was great at sorting out all the problems here and offering really interesting insights and it’s a lot less classy since matt left we miss that fedora :’(

I remember GoldenPaladin posted a list of names of the former users here and within a day everyone of them saw it and posted here probably unnoticed by some people but that tells me everyone is still watching the lounge closely add on to that all the new users and this lounge still has a future even more will join :P

I was at a TWD comic lounge before this with Tobi we had @EddieMaiden, GuiltyKing, @Rafoli, Stache, Tobi, @Ohyoupokedme, viva la lee, saltlick, azyln etc I do miss these users and that lounge but then this lounge came and I met a host of new awesome people even if it’s over the end will always bring a new beginning and a fantastic new opportunity so don’t be sad be excited whatever happens :)

Some say Steam ,Skype and other sites is the reason?

Even tho everytime I log into skype I get superjelly seeing all the former users there who I wish were around the lounge more :’(

For me the lounge was always the best because it wasn’t exclusive to just your friends unlike other places everyday the lounge offered the opportunity to meet new and awesome people it was a party the whole world was invited to and everyday it was a new and fun experience :D

Alt text

In conclusion

I would never get depressed over the end of the lounge I’d celebrate the experience you just have to look around and see the all the awesome people you met through the experience and all the happy memories :P

I never went on steam before the lounge but since then I got 42 friends on steam all from this place all very smart and funny people :)

The reason the lounge is dead is not because of users, drama, other websites, REASONS, STUFF THANGS BLAH it’s because everyone is not posting enough or letting past grudges keep them away lets start afresh LET IT GO and lets have fun again :D
    I predict this isn’t the end NO this is just this just the beginning >:D

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50

Belan posted: »

It seems like people feel obligated to keep this place active or something. I think when it starts to come down to you posting just to post,

• Because it's stupid...Literally everything they say is...Just...I don't know how to explain it.

His son went to heaven...Yet never died....

Reporter comes to interview...Talks about heaven...Dad says that it has nothing to do with this...

Dad says son has no idea about his dead sister or about Jesus or heaven...Family talks about dead sister around him sometime in his life and family is extremely religious.

Why does it suck? :P

• His son went to heaven...Yet never died....

He was in surgery or something I think God pulled him out of his body for some reason.

Reporter comes to interview...Talks about heaven...Dad says that it has nothing to do with this...

I don't remember the movie that well but I think he didn't believe that his son went there.

Dad says son has no idea about his dead sister or about Jesus or heaven...Family talks about dead sister around him sometime in his life and family is extremely religious.

IDK

I kinda liked it. But just opinion I guess.

Because it's stupid...Literally everything they say is...Just...I don't know how to explain it. His son went to heaven...Yet never died..

• You can't go to heaven unless you're dead, the kid was seeing shit, the doctor even says this, it happens to all sorts of people.

I don't remember the movie that well but I think he didn't believe that his son went there.

Raging...Buddy...Are you fucking kidding me?

His son went to heaven...Yet never died.... He was in surgery or something I think God pulled him out of his body for some reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.