Chapter 2 Frequent Crashes-OS X

Here are the uploaded results from the TWAU support app.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hru76f

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what Episode you are experiencing this in, and what Chapter within the episode it is occurring?

• It's Episode 2 and it would occur at the conclusion of every chapter.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few possible solutions:

1) Restart your computer

2) Play the game with your computer disconnected from the internet

3) If your Mac has multiple graphics cards, go to your system preference and click on ‘energy saver’. Uncheck ‘Automatic Graphics Switching’ and this will make sure your Mac is using your more powerful graphics card.

4) Verify your cache if you purchased through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

5) Try playing the game with no other programs running in the background

6) Reinstall the game

ZombieDalek posted: »

It's Episode 2 and it would occur at the conclusion of every chapter.

1. Tried restarting the machine. Still crashed at the conclusion of Episode 2 during the "Next Time" cinematic.
    2. I disconnected, same results.
    3. Only one graphics card.
    4. Verified Cache-same results.
    5. I ran with only Steam and The Wolf Among Us playing-same results.
    6. Deleted my game and re-downloaded/re-installed from Steam-same results.

Additionally, I ran it in windowed mode with the lowest settings. It always crashes at the conclusion of Episode 2, when showing the Next Time cinematic.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few possible solutions: 1) Restart your computer 2) Play the game with your computer di

Can you please clarify if you have both the Steam version of the game, and the Telltale Games version of the game installed on your computer?

* Tried restarting the machine. Still crashed at the conclusion of Episode 2 during the "Next Time" cinematic. * I disconnected, same resu

• I have the Steam version of the Game installed on the machine. The only applications running in my Dock when running the game are Steam itself, and The Wolf Among Us.

Can you please clarify if you have both the Steam version of the game, and the Telltale Games version of the game installed on your computer?

Can you please clarify if you can start the game, and select Episode 3 to start? If you start Episode 3, do your choices carry over properly?

I have the Steam version of the Game installed on the machine. The only applications running in my Dock when running the game are Steam itself, and The Wolf Among Us.

• It seems to have. It did crash again initially after starting episode 3, but it hasn't rebooted again. Thanks for your help.

Can you please clarify if you can start the game, and select Episode 3 to start? If you start Episode 3, do your choices carry over properly?

This discussion has been closed.