PC Full Screen??

I can't seem to full screen the game. It's playing in a dinky little window. Help!!!

Comments

• edited December 2014

I had trouble finding this in Borderlands as well, but there is an option in the settings to enable full screen. God knows why they made windowed mode default.

• Have you tried changing the settings?
    started windowed for me as well, but was quite easy to change for me since there was one marked "windowed: on" which I could turn off

• You can start the game. Once you start the episode, you can press [Esc] for menu. The setting will be there.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Another way to get full screen it to press Alt and Enter at the same time, after that you will need to go into the settings menu to find your resolution.

• Menu --> Settings --> Graphics --> Full Screen: On

• I've been wondering that too. AFAIK most people play with full screen.

tauer posted: »

I had trouble finding this in Borderlands as well, but there is an option in the settings to enable full screen. God knows why they made windowed mode default.

• This also freak me out, but after following above instruction woala ...it's fixed, thanks

• This also freaked me out. Default window mode is weird, specially in the worst resolution ever. Also, you can only change it after the episode already started. TT, please do this better, I mean it's not like this didn't use to work properly in latest games.

• I have a huge problem and I need someone to help me ... I changed the graphics resolution and maybe i used a higher resolution than what I should use and now whenever i start the game I can't see anything .. only a black screen and the music ... I tried to delete the game and install it again but it didn't help .. what should i do ? how to get the default settings back again????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.