The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• oops mah bad I broke the train Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

out of context Taylor gifs XD No judge I got a taylor swift gif and took it out of context :P

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

oops mah bad I broke the train

• what?

Nobody wanted to share their movie feels

• I don't care I'll just post it :)

Share some moments in movies that gave you feels :'/ SPOILER ALERTS FOR EVERYONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30L753c3TYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSylJkV-4yg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-TT8BhIMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa5bRR8EHt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2mKyg-kQfY

XD don't judge watch silver linings my least favourite genre is romantic but idc Gatsby and silver linings are masterpieces they got me in the feels if you saw the whole films you would understand bring the hate

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPlT2uKruwM

I knew this was the his last fight so badass feels :'/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50

I have a lot more but there's a couple

Share some on yours movie feels?

what?

• Got a potential job possibly. Don't wanna get my hopes up yet. But my dad's work is hiring a shit ton of people and there's an open house saturday. Looks promising. Crossing fingers.

• Good luck, God be with you.

Got a potential job possibly. Don't wanna get my hopes up yet. But my dad's work is hiring a shit ton of people and there's an open house saturday. Looks promising. Crossing fingers.

• Didn't you already do this before?

I haven't watched many movies lately but I do want to see Silver Linings to see Lawrences award winning performance. I been meaning to for like two years lol.

don't judge

Hey I just discovered my love for Taylor Swift. I'm the last person to judge anyone lol.

Since we're on that subject I'm not that into romance either but I saw one about a month ago called In Your Eyes. Written by Joss Whedon so thats why I gave it a chance. And its not the typical lame love dovey romance movie. It has good humor and the characters are really well written and acted (you can actually feel Whedon's writing all over this from the very start). A few parts truly gave me feels. It made me root for them before the end. There's a specific scene that really stood out but I can't find a video of it. SO here's the damn trailer lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_Z2OyqW5A

I don't care I'll just post it Share some moments in movies that gave you feels :'/ SPOILER ALERTS FOR EVERYONE https://www.youtube.c

• that this episode has a He'll of an ending.

That it does my friend ;]

dojo32161 posted: »

Well, I'm going to have to wake up early. I was in the middle of the Game of Thrones game, when my older brother told me he needed to use th

• edited December 2014

I'm so worried about past failures, my self confidence often takes a plummet sometimes. I don't want to fail again. I've failed too many people already. Too many people who could have been saved, could have changed for the better, could have lived... too many people.

Suffering has a purpose. It's purpose is more of a test for others; how will we respond to suffering? Ignore it and move on? Or do something about it? I will do everything in my power to stop suffering, but I am too weak. Alone, I am too weak. And people will die because the world is full of people who help themselves. Yet I feel somewhat responsible. Why? Maybe because I am human too... and I have made mistakes, mistakes that could have been different. But should I linger in these mistakes? Or move forward? I can't save people in the past, but I can same people in the future. My past is forgiven, my crimes undone, and my intentions changed. I will keep going, even if it kills me, because that is what is good. Good has prevailed inside of me... but will it in you? Will it in others? That is for them to decide. Because every second, every belief you hold, every action you take, every religion you follow, every philosophy you stand by, every person you look up to, every tear that you cry, every smile that you bring, every help that you provide, and every life that you save changes the world. Will you change it for the better? Look at yourself and see what you can change for the better, then reflect that change to how you treat others. With love, charity, and kindness every day of our lives, because the evil in this world is only caused by the ones who do it.

• edited December 2014

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/12/02/suicide-squad-cast-confirmed-leto-is-joker-smith-deadshot

Jared Leto as The Joker

Will Smith as Deadshot

Tom Hardy as Rick Flag

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn

Jai Courtney as Boomerang

Cara Delevingne as Enchantress

Good casting

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Not a movie, but..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjiJH6400UQ

Wish there was a better video.

Nobody wanted to share their movie feels

• It's positive so it's always good and you seem like an awesome person so I say you will and good luck

Got a potential job possibly. Don't wanna get my hopes up yet. But my dad's work is hiring a shit ton of people and there's an open house saturday. Looks promising. Crossing fingers.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Just have fun and do you best and accept you will make mistakes and fail as long as you have good intentions that's all you can do, don't get to deep like this you will only fry your brain

I'm so worried about past failures, my self confidence often takes a plummet sometimes. I don't want to fail again. I've failed too many p

• Look cool I might give it a go thanks bro :)

Didn't you already do this before? I haven't watched many movies lately but I do want to see Silver Linings to see Lawrences award winnin

• Thanks fam. Much love Alt text

It's positive so it's always good and you seem like an awesome person so I say you will and good luck

• Thank you.

Good luck, God be with you.

• Is this song lyrics or something?

Anyway all I can say is mistakes is part of learning. You're never not learning. There is always something to learn. Making mistakes is a natural part of being human. Don't sweat it too much. Live life to the fullest and learn from your mistakes. The rest will fall into place.

I'm so worried about past failures, my self confidence often takes a plummet sometimes. I don't want to fail again. I've failed too many p

• edited December 2014

I don't know anything about Suicide Squad but.

Will Smith as Deadshot

What? That seems so out of place..... Then again most people said the same for Sam Jackson for Nick Fury so I'll reserve judgement.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/12/02/suicide-squad-cast-confirmed-leto-is-joker-smith-deadshot Jared Leto as The Joker Will Smith as

• What's on the surface never mattered. The surface always was deceptive. Deep gives us understanding.

We never learned about the human body by staring at someone for a long time. We investigated. We dug deep. We mapped it out.

We never learned about the ocean by staring at the waves. We dived down. We explored. We went deeper.

We never find ourselves by going through the motions. We find out who we are by accessing our conscious and discovering what our soul screams out for. By going deeper.

We shouldn't have to fear going deeper. Deeper into the unknown. Faith keeps me sane; I know I will be okay, with only a few scars here and there. Pain and suffering molded me, mistakes and failures gave me structure, and my soul finishes it off. I need to discover what we need, and what we need is good people. People who will deny themselves, so that others can survive.

Just have fun and do you best and accept you will make mistakes and fail as long as you have good intentions that's all you can do, don't get to deep like this you will only fry your brain

• Robin Williams killed himself. He had what others would say was everything. Yet he decided he didn't want to live anymore.

Life cannot be filled. It will constantly hunger for more, an infinite void waiting for the one thing that will fill it. We will continue on until we die, either searching for the thing that will fill it or throwing in the things we like for satisfaction.

Hope is the thing we need. A hope of some kind. Hope that we can give to others less fortune than us. We should value those things.

Is this song lyrics or something? Anyway all I can say is mistakes is part of learning. You're never not learning. There is always some

• Robin Williams didn't just "decide" to kill himself. He had crippling depression and rather than get help he desperatly needed he kept it to himself until he could no longer take it.

The rest of your ramblings I'm not even going to comment on.

Robin Williams killed himself. He had what others would say was everything. Yet he decided he didn't want to live anymore. Life cannot

• That was his choice. Life is all about the choices we make and how it affects this world we live. Forces have influences on our choices, yes, but in the end we choose. Depression is a disease of the mind, but it doesn't destroy the choice. It clouds the mind, but that doesn't make it not a choice. Remember that.

Robin Williams didn't just "decide" to kill himself. He had crippling depression and rather than get help he desperatly needed he kept it to himself until he could no longer take it. The rest of your ramblings I'm not even going to comment on.

• Hope you get it :P.

• I beg to differ yes a clear head gives you a choice but when drugs or mental illness is involved and not treated correctly it no longer becomes a choice as they no longer control their minds so people need to be treated and monitored believe me

That was his choice. Life is all about the choices we make and how it affects this world we live. Forces have influences on our choices, y

• edited December 2014

I'm so worried about past failures, my self confidence often takes a plummet sometimes. I don't want to fail again. I've failed too many people already. Too many people who could have been saved, could have changed for the better, could have lived... too many people.

You just described me. It's why I left the forums for a while. Because I didn't want to fail you guys, I didn't want to hurt anybody anymore, and make the same mistake. That's pretty deep. My past failures I have dwelled upon for a long time. Whenever I think about it, it plagues my mind, and it makes me cry, to remember how I had failed so miserably. Now I forget it and move on, try my best to forget it. Another failure of mine. I've been in situations where I could have done something, but I did nothing. But we are human, it's nature. We all can't be superheroes, we can't change the past. Don't be too hard on yourself, and I'm really sorry about that friend of yours.

I like the message here. Thanks for the post.

• Your choice to get help or not. That is a result of not getting the help they need, keeping it to themselves, choosing to hide it.

I can say that there are some things that aren't necessarily a choice, but choosing not to get help is a choice. You may not think you need it or you may not want to reveal it, it doesn't matter; it was a choice.

I beg to differ yes a clear head gives you a choice but when drugs or mental illness is involved and not treated correctly it no longer becomes a choice as they no longer control their minds so people need to be treated and monitored believe me

• edited December 2014

Your misinterpreted me their is nothing wrong with going deep

You quote was very negative evil is down to interpretation

Albert einstein famously said true intelligence is taking complex ideas and explaining them simply

But I respect what your going for

What's on the surface never mattered. The surface always was deceptive. Deep gives us understanding. We never learned about the human b

• edited December 2014

I'm not attempting to be intelligent.

Your misinterpreted me their is nothing wrong with going deep You quote was very negative evil is down to interpretation Albert einste

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I know someone that seeked help and was not given it because my government doesn't take suicide seriously that is fact it's great having all these school yard uncertified opinions I love it

If you knew a bit about psychology you would know it's not a choice no one in their right mind would kill themselves because of an instinct your born with. If the person dealt with a mental disorder or drugs deluding a mind the choice is not fair

Your choice to get help or not. That is a result of not getting the help they need, keeping it to themselves, choosing to hide it. I can

• edited December 2014

That's clear

I'm not attempting to be intelligent.

• I am now regretting even responding to him.

I know someone that seeked help and was not given it because my government doesn't take suicide seriously that is fact it's great having all

• I know you'll get the job, good luck

• I know nothing of psychology.

The mental disorders deludes a mind. It influences the choice, like being shoved in a certain direction.

But does a choice have to be made for something to still be a choice? OK, I think I know what you're talking about with the head frying thing. x.x

We should stop.

I know someone that seeked help and was not given it because my government doesn't take suicide seriously that is fact it's great having all

• edited December 2014

We should stop.

Alt text

Exactly this is a very serious issue with me something I'm willing to get banned for defending if I lose my rage a lot of hurt feels are involved with me on this, my stance is known, I know this topic first hand and I agree we should stop >:(

I know nothing of psychology. The mental disorders deludes a mind. It influences the choice, like being shoved in a certain direction.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

http://gigapainter.com/

Come one come all and watch Markd draw his masterpieces or chill or goddamit even draw if you want :D

A little tease of my abstract art B}

Alt text

seriously we need people pls it's awesome

Alt text

• edited December 2014

You're definitely thinking way too deep into this..

• Still didn't get rid of it...

http://gigapainter.com/ Come one come all and watch Markd draw his masterpieces or chill or goddamit even draw if you want A little tease of my abstract art B} seriously we need people pls it's awesome

Sign in to comment in this discussion.