Holy fuck, the Ending. (Spoilers if you didn't finish the Episode.)

Jesus fucking H. Christ, when I played this game I didn't expect this..like
oh my fucking God. They seriously nailed the Game of thrones feeling, I mean killing a Young lord who is like..14 or 13?
That's some George R.R Martin shit right there..

Now that Ramsey has taken the place for number #1's biggest asshole in Telltale universe.

And now I don't hate Arvo and Carver anymore..Ramsey has taken their places for my number one hated Villians. They nailed it at the FIRST episode..Jesus.

Comments

• My thoughts exactly! Even after all the deaths in the show & book , I STILL DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I love the way Westeros turns you into an emotional wreck.

• Totally agree and no one will ever overtake Ramsay he is the biggest asshole in Game of Thrones lol. And let's not forget while it might not have been on screen they did kill Gared's 8 year old sister. That's pretty f'ed up. :P

• Yep! This is Westeros where no one is safe! Valar Morghulis is Valyrian but it might as well be Westorosi.

Totally agree and no one will ever overtake Ramsay he is the biggest asshole in Game of Thrones lol. And let's not forget while it might not have been on screen they did kill Gared's 8 year old sister. That's pretty f'ed up. :P

• I can already see Gared just stabbing the living shit out of Ramsay..Haha

Yep! This is Westeros where no one is safe! Valar Morghulis is Valyrian but it might as well be Westorosi.

• When i heard someone will die i just hoped not Gared. That young Lord was my least favorite and he was the one i was trying to make bad, sort of like Jofrey :D I sort of like that he died.

• Even knowing Ramsey is pretty much a monster, it caught me by surprise when stabbed Ethan. Unfortunately, I doubt he's going to get his comeuppance any time soon. Hopefully Asher will have the opportunity to slap Ramsey around a bit, though.

• I couldn't believe it when I saw that ending and now I hate Ramsey even more! I tried to be nice with him to avoid conflict even though I knew he was crazy and dangerous but now I regret it. Poor Ethan, I liked his character :(

• Really couldn't believe it either. The first couple of seconds I was like "Oh, it's like a dream or something?", then I realized that would have been fucking stupid. So then I just sat there like "D: ..."

• My thoughts exactly, obviously he won't die but there must be a retaliation and possibly a fight with him in a later episode but he will have to survive

PiercedMonk posted: »

Even knowing Ramsey is pretty much a monster, it caught me by surprise when stabbed Ethan. Unfortunately, I doubt he's going to get his comeuppance any time soon. Hopefully Asher will have the opportunity to slap Ramsey around a bit, though.

• Does anyone think Rodrik might have survived?

• I'm guessing no, but anything's possible. Catelyn come back in the books. Maybe Rodrick will be Lord Stoneheart. ;-) Seriously though, it's probably unlikely, but it would be an interesting twist if he showed up at Ironrath all injured and dirty. He would definitely be very weak if he did make it.

Sniperw0lf posted: »

Does anyone think Rodrik might have survived?

• There was an odd thing with everyone asking why I didn't/ the Lord didn't save Rodrick. Which was weird. But I dunno if I can bring my self to believe he'll come back

• catelyn comes back in the books ? O.o how ! i'm only watching the show, how could she come back

• edited December 2014

The same way Beric was brought back.

rediane posted: »

catelyn comes back in the books ? O.o how ! i'm only watching the show, how could she come back

• shit ! u should put this in spoiler :p

also, what is she gonna do when she comes back ? and why did the red priests bring her back ?

• Basically she goes around vengefully hanging Freys. And I believe Beric is the one who brings her back to life. But none of this is in the show so i dunno...

• I'm fully expecting them to bring her back in the Season 5 premiere.

• I expected them to end Season 4 with it. I was kinda disapointed they didn't.

I'm fully expecting them to bring her back in the Season 5 premiere.

• Mannn I couldn't believe the ending. Favorite char just had to die like always. Well at least Gared is still around!

• Jheeeez, Ramsay is badass as fuck. GJ developers

• Stinks that we'll never actually get revenge on Ramsey, considering he's a sort of off limits character.

• I'm so mad. It also sucks we won't be able to kill him because he is an off limit character. That was one thing Telltale shouldn't have done, they should have had the son of the Lord of Whitehill kill Ethan that way we can get revenge.

Then again, it would be awesome if we could kill Ramsay and they tie that in with the show.

• Ramsay is probably my most hated character across any medium, especially having read A Dance With Dragons not so long ago. This game just gave me more reasons to despise him, lol..

• I definitely agree, but it would have made more sense for some lesser man's son who didn't have a father who was an expert at the game and crazy but intelligent kill Ethan. In truth Ramsey's move was beyond dumb on his part and as insane as Ramsey is, he wouldn't murder one of his new bannermen. But they wanted shock over logic..

I'm so mad. It also sucks we won't be able to kill him because he is an off limit character. That was one thing Telltale shouldn't have done

• God damn it, the only two times where I really want to kill a character I can´t get the option.

• This is Game of Thrones

Pretty screwed up, but very much in Lord Bolton's style. Fuck the Flayed Man. Did this happen to everyone in the playthrough? I took vengeance as Gared, and as Ethan I chose Royland as my sentinel, chose not to offer any ironbark, and defended my sister.

• edited December 2014

It was crazy, and it left me speechless. I had sort of an e-surance moment... "That's not how it works! That's not how any of this works!" You don't get to just walk into my house, and kill my character! We won't get to kill Ramsay, but hopefully we can knock his teeth down his throat. I will have to take my real revenge satisfaction on hopefully burning Whitehill's hall to the ground and murdering his family in front of him.

• It's a shame he can't, because Ramsay is from the TV series and he's still alive in it :P

I can already see Gared just stabbing the living shit out of Ramsay..Haha

• I think that's why Lord Whitehill's around. We might not be able to take out Ramsay but we'll probably be able to murder Whitehill at some point.

PiercedMonk posted: »

Even knowing Ramsey is pretty much a monster, it caught me by surprise when stabbed Ethan. Unfortunately, I doubt he's going to get his comeuppance any time soon. Hopefully Asher will have the opportunity to slap Ramsey around a bit, though.

• If you look at the menu before playing Episode 1 there's silhouettes of the 5 playable characters. We can clearly see Ethan, Mira and Gared, and one of the blacked out people is Asher, while the other does look a lot like Rodrik. I think if he was alive he may have got away with playing dead under that horse before freeing himself or something. Maybe Norren saved him?

• I was expecting a "YOU DIED, TRY AGAIN" screen, as if I'd fucked up with the diplomacy, but no D:

• Well I don't think its that illogical. For me it didn't seem like Ramsay killed one of his new banner men. I mean he already brought Whitehall and his men to replace the Forresters. I choose Duncans plan and there it seemed to me that Ramsay was only playing with the Forresters.
    And what Gared heard him saying didn't sound like he wanted to make an agreement with them either

XtremeOne1 posted: »

I definitely agree, but it would have made more sense for some lesser man's son who didn't have a father who was an expert at the game and c

• I totally agree. I honestly think that if Telltale doesn't screw this up, Game of Thrones has potential to be a bit better than the walking dead at this rate.

• I think It's possible..

I mean who dies from a stab in the leg and a horse falling on you?

• How to differentiate a GoTShow fan from a GoTBook fan: still thinks Ramsey Bolton (not Snow... never Snow) wouldn't kill a bannerman of his just for the giggles.

The most sensible character at Ironrath was the deserter who thought they should all run away lol. I knew the little lord was dead the second Ramsay came in the picture... I was trying to get him to kill him quickly rather than flay him lol. Then I thought there was an off chance there would be a twist ending where Ramsay turns on Whitehill just cuz he was dumb enough to call him a bastard to his face. Oh well. Was not to be.

XtremeOne1 posted: »

I definitely agree, but it would have made more sense for some lesser man's son who didn't have a father who was an expert at the game and c

• I hate Ramsey so much QwQ...
    I hope that A-hole bastard dies on season 5... >:(
    Unexpected... T_T well, what can u do...Everyone's gonna dies eventually, this is just Game of Thrones being Game of Thrones... :)

• I have some ideas for walking dead season 3 ( if it is going to be made.)
    I wish you could play as Clementine, Jane, or kenny depending on what you did in the last episode.
    1. Save Jane by killing Kenny: A. If you decided to go with Jane, you will play as Jane for at least half the episode. B. Leave without Jane after find AJ, continue to play as Clem.
    2. Let Kenny kill Jane: A. Leave with Kenny and stay at Wellington, play as Kenny then continue as Clem halfway through the the episode. B. Leave with Kenny, get to Wellington and then leave with Kenny again, continue as Clem or play as Kenny for that episode. C. Leave without Kenny after finding AJ, play as Kenny or Clem.
    3. Let both Jane and Kenny die: A. Don't go to Wellington if you told Jane to run after you are pushed down inside the rest stop. B. Go to Wellington if you told Kenny to listen to Jane after you are pushed down inside the rest stop.
    There are all the ideas I have for season 3 right now, if you will make it. Please take them into consideration.

• Wrong thread, mate. This is Game of Thrones.

• A horse falling on you is usually pretty fatal.

I think It's possible.. I mean who dies from a stab in the leg and a horse falling on you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.