The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• thanks! sorry for my absence. my PC broke so now im using Xbox IE. also i have been watching your VH Lp and i wanted to suggest 2 games:

Resident Evil Revelations

and The Raven. (Im starting a raven LP soon as well :D)

I see you're back! Let me welcome you back!

• edited December 2014

Stuff and thangs happened on giga...

@Markd4547 goes to jail...

Alt text

He then set the jail on fire, but i put it out with a fire truck...

Alt text

He then spawned a Rachele to freeze the water with her Canada power, but was killed by someone from Aot, then he spawned Super-Rachele, but then he lost connection, i then made Spider-man who defeated Super-Rachele.

Alt text

• I hope you realize I gave up on doing LP... :P

thanks! sorry for my absence. my PC broke so now im using Xbox IE. also i have been watching your VH Lp and i wanted to suggest 2 games: Resident Evil Revelations and The Raven. (Im starting a raven LP soon as well )

• noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i was enjoying it! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO???

I hope you realize I gave up on doing LP... :P

• Alt text

noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i was enjoying it! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO???

• Alt text

Well played :'/

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Stuff and thangs happened on giga... @Markd4547 goes to jail... He then set the jail on fire, but i put it out with a fire truck..

• Great, My friend asked me to give him dating advice for asking out my other friend.

Um...Did I mention I have horrible luck with girls and I give bad dating advice...I also got my girlfriend with straight luck.

• Then...

he then summoned @sweetpeaclem, she used death stare...

Alt text

I used Rick's beard to deflect the death stare, it killed Super-Rachele...

Alt text

Then everybody died. :'(

Alt text

The End! :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Well played :'/

• It was a trick on me...

Did I mention I hate my friends...

Great, My friend asked me to give him dating advice for asking out my other friend. Um...Did I mention I have horrible luck with girls and I give bad dating advice...I also got my girlfriend with straight luck.

• Alt text

My feels a masterpiece :'D

Then... he then summoned @sweetpeaclem, she used death stare... I used Rick's beard to deflect the death stare, it killed Super-Rachele... Then everybody died. The End!

• Sounds Right....

Stuff and thangs happened on giga... @Markd4547 goes to jail... He then set the jail on fire, but i put it out with a fire truck..

• Well then that sucks if you hate them but the question is why? and are they a friend if you hate them?

It was a trick on me... Did I mention I hate my friends...

• EXPLAIN

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sounds Right....

• More of a friendly "Hate" more than I truly hate them.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well then that sucks if you hate them but the question is why? and are they a friend if you hate them?

• What I think Tumblr is

Alt text

True

• edited December 2014

Character Submission Still Open! Prologue coming soon!http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87092/forum-users-jurassic-park Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY

I don't know if someone's posted this before but I just wanted to share it because this videos amazing.

• Well... you'd most likely get shot if you said the N word in a place occupied by black people.

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

No, but, hey, I live by a little quote saying "If you don 't have anything good enough to say, say it anyway, what is the worst thing that could happen?". Yeah, not the best quote, but it works. ;}

• Alt text

XD no the expression means if you don't have anything good to say about a person tell them your line would only be true if your a racist and your problem with someone is merely their colour :/ and I think everyone would have a problem with that word being used not just one race :/

Well... you'd most likely get shot if you said the N word in a place occupied by black people.

• edited December 2014

I used that as an example, if you couldn't tell.

I would also rather have someone not say anything to me at all than say something they'd likely regret in five minutes.

XD no the expression means if you don't have anything good to say about a person tell them your line would only be true if your a racist and

• edited December 2014

While I'd always rather the truth from someone and I'd respect they cared about someone enough not to lie to them but be honest to them with the problem then find a solution :)

I used that as an example, if you couldn't tell. I would also rather have someone not say anything to me at all than say something they'd likely regret in five minutes.

• edited December 2014

It's not a lie if you're just refraining from telling someone something that might hurt their feelings. It's a good tactic to use if you don't want to get punched in the face.

While I'd always rather the truth from someone and I'd respect they cared about someone enough not to lie to them but be honest to them with the problem then find a solution

• edited December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w

It's a good tactic to use if you don't want to get punched in the face

Lie to people from fear :/

If someone hurt your feelings the person deserves to know why to stop it happening again to find a solution, If honesty with a person gets you hit that person wouldn't be my friend or if my friend was honest and got hit that person would see what happen and you know I would hit back twice as hard.

It's not a lie if you're just refraining from telling someone something that might hurt their feelings. It's a good tactic to use if you don't want to get punched in the face.

• Again... not a lie. -sigh-

Whatever. I'm done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w It's a good tactic to use if you don't want to get punched in the face Lie to peop

• Alt text

Again... not a lie. -sigh- Whatever. I'm done.

• @NoHopeLeft

Said I'll be back in ten minutes I'm just getting a grilled cheese and hope made this when I got back to giga XD thanks bro

Alt text

• The Web team just added some new forum avatars for Borderlands and Game of Thrones shortly ago if you guys are interested.

• I'd tell you how I really think, but that would be mean, so I won't.

I bet if it was directed at YOU, you'd feel much differently.

• No problem :P

@NoHopeLeft Said I'll be back in ten minutes I'm just getting a grilled cheese and hope made this when I got back to giga XD thanks bro

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I'm not saying your wrong it's just my opinion lets not fight :'/

I'd tell you how I really think, but that would be mean, so I won't. I bet if it was directed at YOU, you'd feel much differently.

• Now don't mention what I did. :P

No problem :P

• Awesome! Time to be Ethan!

The Web team just added some new forum avatars for Borderlands and Game of Thrones shortly ago if you guys are interested.

• Cool! But I think i'm happy with my current one :)

The Web team just added some new forum avatars for Borderlands and Game of Thrones shortly ago if you guys are interested.

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87092/forum-users-jurassic-park

Prologue coming out tomorrow and here's the Episode Names

Episode 1: Crash Landing

Episode 2: Run like the Wind

Episode 3: Kill or be Killed

Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide

Episode 5: In the Face of Death

Sign in to comment in this discussion.