My sister wants me to buy this game, but I don't know.

My sister wants me to buy this game for us, but I don't want to. It's good and all, but the ending is messed up. Makes me think that they can make Clementine die in the next season. I told her to stick with the Borderlands because it's better for us lol.

Plus we know nothing about GOTs. The little boy doesn't deserve to die.

Should we buy this game?

Comments

• You should not if you cant take deaths of your most beloved characters.

Alt text

• The Game of Thrones world is known for being extremely brutal xD Things will possibly be far worse than that..

• edited December 2014

Yes

Alt text

But If you can't handle the extreme material of this gif though....No

• So I should buy this even though we know nothing about this? We know Midevil times though.

• If you know nothing about this but enjoy previous Telltale games, then I say yes go for it. But a warning, this game will most likely have sexual scenes in later episodes so take that into account.

So I should buy this even though we know nothing about this? We know Midevil times though.

• Yes. I didn't know anything about GOT's before playing this episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you can't handle the fact that everyone can die in GOT's and the possible nudity/sex. This may not be for you...

So I should buy this even though we know nothing about this? We know Midevil times though.

• well she likes gore and stuff. I'm a bit towards funny and action.

javoris767 posted: »

The Game of Thrones world is known for being extremely brutal xD Things will possibly be far worse than that..

• I know Midevil times has sex lol. It's just I wasn't expecting that Ramesy guy to kill Ethan and try to rape children.

Green613 posted: »

If you know nothing about this but enjoy previous Telltale games, then I say yes go for it. But a warning, this game will most likely have sexual scenes in later episodes so take that into account.

• He pretty sick. I bet he will do even worse stuff later in the episodes.

I know Midevil times has sex lol. It's just I wasn't expecting that Ramesy guy to kill Ethan and try to rape children.

• he better not

WalkerHH93 posted: »

He pretty sick. I bet he will do even worse stuff later in the episodes.

• Seriously? You played the game without actually watching Game of Thrones or reading A Song of Ice and Fire?

Well nothing I can say but if you loved the first episode do yourself a favor and watch the show or read the books. Things will make a lot more sense, even if some things have been spoiled for you.

• no, we watched the walkthrough, and I'm trying to ask if I should buy this game because my sister wants me too. And she watched season 4, so I guess that's why she enjoys this game. I'll be sticking to Borderlands.

Seriously? You played the game without actually watching Game of Thrones or reading A Song of Ice and Fire? Well nothing I can say but i

• You can buy it for her as a christmas gift. :P

no, we watched the walkthrough, and I'm trying to ask if I should buy this game because my sister wants me too. And she watched season 4, so I guess that's why she enjoys this game. I'll be sticking to Borderlands.

• yea good idea, but problem is she doesn't like to wait. We have to say money for resident evil collection

You can buy it for her as a christmas gift. :P

• edited December 2014

You should totally buy it. Dont get attached to ANYONE in the game though because....erm....no I won't spoil too much.

• You know nothing, Jon Snow!

If you know nothing about this but enjoy previous Telltale games, then I say yes go for it. But a warning, this game will most likely have sexual scenes in later episodes so take that into account.

• the ending is messed up

It was just the First Episode.

• Buy it.

Do it.

Its a must.

Buy it.

• yea the original game cube version of Resident Evil is coming to all concolses and pc in January 20th 2015. Then Resident evil Revelations 2 out in April. Good stuff if you're a fan :D.

• i'll buy it for us on christmas

Buy it. Do it. Its a must. Buy it.

• My advice is wait for the disc version to be released. That way, at least you don't have to endure the long wait between episodes after something horrible has happened to a character you were just starting to like.

• Thanks for the advice.

My advice is wait for the disc version to be released. That way, at least you don't have to endure the long wait between episodes after something horrible has happened to a character you were just starting to like.

• Also Rebecca Chamber's was confirmed :)

• Hunk's in it just in raid mode. Albert Wesker too.

• At least its less painful than the wait between season of Game of Thrones.

My advice is wait for the disc version to be released. That way, at least you don't have to endure the long wait between episodes after something horrible has happened to a character you were just starting to like.

• Did you?

i'll buy it for us on christmas

• edited January 2015

I have only watched season 1 of the show and i thoroughly enjoyed this

• yes, she likes this game.

Did you?

• What in the actual fuck is "Midevil"? Define that for us. Is mid-evil the moment before you go full evil?

Mind=blown.

• Sorry but I had to.

Alt text

(If you don't get it)

• Actually it wont the rating has no sexual themes in it

All it has is

Intense violence
    Blood and gore
    And strong language

• I said in later episodes, which episode 2 has a check for sexual themes.

Novafan789 posted: »

Actually it wont the rating has no sexual themes in it All it has is Intense violence Blood and gore And strong language

• Who cares ?

• Us.

Rhaeygar posted: »

Who cares ?

• Not important enough

Us.

• Lol K.

So who is important in your world?

Rhaeygar posted: »

Not important enough

• well i havent watched much game of thrones but the game is very fun, i've only played for an hour and i already love it. but the walking dead season 2 is really good. i also heard tales of the boarder lands was good. but i've play game of thrones and i do recomend it to you, i'd say buy the first episode and see how you like it :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.