anybody else unable to see your choices in the game?

I finished the episode, but I can't seem to view any of my choices in the game.

I'm playing on Xbox one if it matters.

Comments

• Same for me. Also playing on xbox one

• It's weird right? I had similar problems with Tales before they patched it.

Nardril posted: »

Same for me. Also playing on xbox one

• Yup, me too. Again.

• Bump. If a mod wants they can move this to the support section? I don't know if that will help or not. :/

• I'm playing this on PC but I had the same problem with Tales on 360. Telltale fixed it about a week after the episode launched so I hope that this gets fixed for you guys soon :/

• edited December 2014

I'm playing on PC and i can perfectly see them, maybe is only an Xbox one issue, other people had the same problem with TFTB

• It must be. Something similar happened with Tales from the borderlands. In TFTB the choice option on the game menu was locked until TTG released an update. But, in GOT the choice option isn't there at all.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I'm playing on PC and i can perfectly see them, maybe is only an Xbox one issue, other people had the same problem with TFTB

• So....could a mod move this to the TTG support section? I think it would probably be better there. Thanks in advance :)

• Same. I've got TFTB and GOT. Can't see the choices I've made on Xbox One.

• I had issues with that with all the games of telltale i think. I just rewind thought and everything is good.

• had the same issue with these and tales from the borderlands. unlinkd my xbox and relinked it got them working now.

think the issue was i used my gmail account instead of my live account to link here try doing that if you havent

• edited October 2015

I bought TFTB and GoT on november 8th and i played TFTB until the last released episode (4th at the time) and everything was fine.
    Now I played episode 1 and 2 of GoT and the last one of TFTB and I can't get stats from TellTale servers.
    Both of them says everything is fine and that i'm already connected to my TellTale account, but when I try to refresh stats (refresh on TFTB. GoT doesn't even give me My Choices menu) it says "Sorry. TellTale server are not currently available. Please try again later.".

Is anyone else having problems?

And does this mean that My Choices aren't saved between episodes, or is it a problem only when it compares online?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.