The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lorde is one example of a musician who doesn't conform to that standard, and I've heard people call her weird because of it. They say her lyrics don't make sense. I was pretty shocked.

It's all about sex and drugs... Anything not about that is about someone's past experiences with sex and drugs.

• I find good music still but most are garbage by any standard.

I find lots of good music still.

• I don't hard to put up with your shit Rock, you can leave if you are going to be rude.

Rockworm posted: »

And you're being ignorant. Sorry if I have no patience for that.

• Lorde, I enjoy her music because it doesn't do that, I think her music is great. People say that because of the stuff that is considered normal.

Lorde is one example of a musician who doesn't conform to that standard, and I've heard people call her weird because of it. They say her lyrics don't make sense. I was pretty shocked.

• If only every day was a Friday.

• I get it. You want a circle jerk about how this generation has nothing of value. Someone actually comes around and challenges this view and he's automatically rude.

But you're right. I should leave because i'm not good with circle jerks.

I don't hard to put up with your shit Rock, you can leave if you are going to be rude.

• I can't say all music from my generation sucks, I like Zac Brown Band and Toby Keith. But yes music in general has gone to shit. That's why I listen to old music from the '80-'90 time period.

...I'm listening to Michael Jackson songs...Our generation's music fucking sucks.

• What the hell is your problem, seriously?

You calling me ignorant, saying this is a circle jerk, calling my behavior laughable isn't rude?

You should leave because you are being rude and irrational and you have been since I first met you.

Rockworm posted: »

I get it. You want a circle jerk about how this generation has nothing of value. Someone actually comes around and challenges this view and he's automatically rude. But you're right. I should leave because i'm not good with circle jerks.

• I love old music and even older music even more, I never said all music from this generation sucks but a lot of it does.

mr.quality posted: »

I can't say all music from my generation sucks, I like Zac Brown Band and Toby Keith. But yes music in general has gone to shit. That's why I listen to old music from the '80-'90 time period.

• o shit m8s puncake hzs becum to loomynarty

• I disagree, most music isn't garbage. The music that trends, are the songs that are garbage, I think people just look in the wrong places.

I find good music still but most are garbage by any standard.

• Well you can say that but most of the music which is forced down our throats by the media does like to express these views. You can disagree and I disagree with your statements and that's fine...At least you're being reasonable and civil about it.

I disagree, most music isn't garbage. The music that trends, are the songs that are garbage, I think people just look in the wrong places.

• edited December 2014

Lol that reminds me, I (sort of) learned how to play part of Stand By Me on the guitar. Its harder then it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztO87MeWhU&index=11&list=PL46C60F8C045D0196

• That I agree with...The annoying part, You don't know how long I waited for the Justin phase and the One Direction phase to pass...Now I wait for the next annoying boy band to come along.

Well you can say that but most of the music which is forced down our throats by the media does like to express these views. Its not being forced, its a trend, it happens and its very annoying.

• Well you can say that but most of the music which is forced down our throats by the media does like to express these views.

Its not being forced, its a trend, it happens and its very annoying.

Well you can say that but most of the music which is forced down our throats by the media does like to express these views. You can disagree and I disagree with your statements and that's fine...At least you're being reasonable and civil about it.

• I've never had any notifications above 47.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Hehehehehe

• That I agree with...The annoying part, You don't know how long I waited for the Justin phase and the One Direction phase to pass...Now I wait for the next annoying boy band to come along.

Well you can say that but most of the music which is forced down our throats by the media does like to express these views. Its not being forced, its a trend, it happens and its very annoying.

• I double doggy dare you to post it on youtube. :o

Lol that reminds me, I (sort of) learned how to play part of Stand By Me on the guitar. Its harder then it looks.

• I've had 99+ since TWAU ep 4 came out.

I've never had any notifications above 47.

• I like to keep order in things and that number would annoy me.

Green613 posted: »

I've had 99+ since TWAU ep 4 came out.

• HAHA nice joke.

I double doggy dare you to post it on youtube.

• Alt text

HAHA nice joke.

• Well, my counter is stuck at 17 so it's actually 52, i've only had 99+ once

I've never had any notifications above 47.

• I remember when everyone was upset about that glitch. :/

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Well, my counter is stuck at 17 so it's actually 52, i've only had 99+ once

• Alt text

^^^^ Kills me ^^^^

LMAO HER FACE

• Jesus, why is Mark banned again? I'm getting sick of this shit...

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited December 2014

He asked for it, because he was tired of not being able to bring the lounge back "alive" again. It seems pretty alive to me though. He just took a small break.

Deceptio posted: »

Jesus, why is Mark banned again? I'm getting sick of this shit...

• Oh...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

He asked for it, because he was tired of not being able to bring the lounge back "alive" again. It seems pretty alive to me though. He just took a small break.

• But still. I find it pretty stupid. Is it that hard to keep away from the lounge that you ask to get banned? Even if you're banned, you can still come here and see what's going on.

Deceptio posted: »

Oh...

• Eh, I don't know. Mark has gotten banned a lot in the past. I guess he was just really close to the lounge.

But still. I find it pretty stupid. Is it that hard to keep away from the lounge that you ask to get banned? Even if you're banned, you can still come here and see what's going on.

• What's something that makes you mad, but it's not really worth getting angry at?

• I hate the fact that Google Glass was the first step of the "future" we see in our minds, and everyone was talking about it, but when it got released.... NO ONE IS WEARING THEM!

Alt text

What's something that makes you mad, but it's not really worth getting angry at?

• Society. Filled with nothing but self-righteous jerks, and idiots.

What's something that makes you mad, but it's not really worth getting angry at?

• After doing so well and kicking ass in a video game only to lose at the last minute.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.