The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Edit: Holy mother of God, that is huge!

<--- Is gay. Hint? You'll never know.

• I like clouds sometimes. They can mean I don't need to use sunscreen, or they provide some shade on a hot summer day.

Seriously, life needs variety, and I know there are some people who know you in real life that feel better about you than you feel about yourself. Don't let the bad ones cancel them out.

You still need to get someone to take a photo of you with some blue neon in the background. Try asking someone to do that and see how they respond. :)

blueneon posted: »

That is what I believe people think of me. ^

• I like clouds too.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I like clouds sometimes. They can mean I don't need to use sunscreen, or they provide some shade on a hot summer day. Seriously, life ne

• HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA-PURP-PURB-OOGLA-SHOOKI!

O)_(O Sorry, I had too much cheese...

• It ok.

pats head

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA-PURP-PURB-OOGLA-SHOOKI! O)_(O Sorry, I had too much cheese...

• My Civics teacher only plays that in his classroom.

I'm tempted to write on his door "Send help".

• The radio is the most evil one. It plays "Last Christmas" 23/7. It is so horrible. ,-_-,

My Civics teacher only plays that in his classroom. I'm tempted to write on his door "Send help".

• I enjoy Christmas music but if it's all I hear for a fucking hour I'm about to break his computer to stop Pandora.

The radio is the most evil one. It plays "Last Christmas" 23/7. It is so horrible. ,-_-,

• I have reahed a point where it is impossible to hear a good Christmas song because everyone keeps listening to the comertial music. I hate out generation so much, it has caused all of us to look like retards who will buy whatever is given to them. Well, mr. "I-wanna-make-a-lotta-money", unfortunatly for you, like 5% of teens does not work like that!

I enjoy Christmas music but if it's all I hear for a fucking hour I'm about to break his computer to stop Pandora.

• Waiting for Rockwell to call us ignorant for not agreeing with the modern style...

Yeah, I agree.

I have reahed a point where it is impossible to hear a good Christmas song because everyone keeps listening to the comertial music. I hate o

• I happen not to understand who you are refering to by "Rockwell". Mind enlightening ol naive me?

Waiting for Rockwell to call us ignorant for not agreeing with the modern style... Yeah, I agree.

• Rockworm....Close enough.

I happen not to understand who you are refering to by "Rockwell". Mind enlightening ol naive me?

• I swear the hardest thing about this time of year is making a good Christmas Opal profile pic, this is like the 5th time I've redone it :P

• Ah.

Rockworm....Close enough.

• That was amazing. Loved that car bit. And the ice climber one as well.

Lmao, this is great... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsyXKOPP8U8

• Its like he's staring into my soul O_o

• edited December 2014

3 votes No I hate her.

http://strawpoll.me/3143893

• edited December 2014

Damn.xD Alt text Alt text

• That's how Skype always looked for me... o_O

• working in retail atm i have to say listening to christmas songs for 8 hours is not good for anyone

• This is always on my mind:
    Alt text

• edited December 2014

Character Submission Open!!! Don't be afraid to submit a character! Epsiode 1 Chapter 2 Out! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87092/forum-users-jurassic-park Or Else... Alt text

• The Creatures

I just watched grown men throw real gorilla shit at each other...My life is complete.

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Character Submission Open!!! Don't be afraid to submit a character! Epsiode 1 Chapter 2 Out! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87092/forum-users-jurassic-park Or Else...

• Humans are not food....Alt text

• Wish I could be part of the creatures ;-;

The Creatures I just watched grown men throw real gorilla shit at each other...My life is complete.

• Time to move to Colorado.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Wish I could be part of the creatures ;-;

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited December 2014

I guess I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSn23ReXfyQ

• Now the members that made these Forums so toxic return to us from their well deserved bans...Perfect.

• I just saw Gone Girl. That ended on an ominous note. Well, guess I'd better see if they have the book in my town.

• Alt text

I'm unbanned for 5 minutes and this is the first post I see fml :'(

Now the members that made these Forums so toxic return to us from their well deserved bans...Perfect.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I'm back you didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did ya no this lounge deserves a higher class of criminal and I’m going to give it to them >:D

Alt text

Reading back over these pages about people saying why I got banned it's true I cried and I was so sad the lounge was died I PM'd Sniper, YO sniper the lounge is died ban me for 5 days or I will crai again :’( he did but I still crai I neva stopped eva m8 :'/

or

XD maybe why I actually left was I had so many exams and projects to have in this week I just needed one less distraction to give my full focus to my studies and I did great so I banned myself just as precaution because obviously I'd rather talk to you guys in my spare time then do work I don't regret it at all because the work paid off m8 :)

And don't look to analysis that leaving post to much when something annoys me I always just post it the minute I do I forget it and I'm not annoyed anymore because I'm always honest and direct I never hold any bad feels ever once I post it or share it with someone it's gone I'm happy it's just the way I am. :D

It does annoy me when some people think I miss the lounge I don't and during my break I didn't, I missed the people within it, the lounge is merely a holding cell for a collection of awesome and highly talented people like visiting a zoo each one a different breed unique and dangerous I can’t escape :’O 2deep4me

Alt text

I want to thank everyone here who asked even where I was I'm honored you even noticed and all the people who messaged me on steam with nice things to say asking me to come back :D my feel ^

Plus Sniper I asked to get banned because of my exams 5 minutes later I'm banned for 5 days as requested, I asked WTWH to ask snipe to unban me after 4 1/2 days of my ban sentence and within one minute of WTWH telling me he PM him I was unbanned the guy's a legend of moderation so thank you to them :D

@sweetpeaclem

I'm back PM me about how your ballet exam went as soon as possible pls I NEED TO KNOW :D

@Gus

WTF is my Joker christmas hat for my avatar bro :'(

Anyway everyone here is awesome and I missed you all even with such a busy week B}

Alt text

Only one person got it right why I returned >:D

You'll be back! You can't resist reposting gifs!

@Rockworm

And I won't resist >:D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I seen the film it's so violent and gruesome I wasn't expecting it so creepy but it was awesome :D

dojo32161 posted: »

I just saw Gone Girl. That ended on an ominous note. Well, guess I'd better see if they have the book in my town.

• Well now I feel bad.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm unbanned for 5 minutes and this is the first post I see fml

• Thank everything you're back, I missed my joker.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm back you didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did ya no this lounge deserves a higher class of criminal and I’m going to give

Sign in to comment in this discussion.