The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Poor Neil Patrick Harrison.

R.I.P. His throat.

Markd4547 posted: »

I seen the film it's so violent and gruesome I wasn't expecting it so creepy but it was awesome

• XD nah I'm jk :)

Well now I feel bad.

• Cruel... ;P

XD nah I'm jk

• Welcome back! :D

I'm back you didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did ya no this lounge deserves a higher class of criminal and I’m going to give

• Fuck.. Alt text NOOOOOOO WHY? I WAS SO CLOSE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (jk, good to see ya back bra)

I'm back you didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did ya no this lounge deserves a higher class of criminal and I’m going to give

• Glad you're back. :)

• Alt text

Thanks bro I missed you to :D

Thank everything you're back, I missed my joker.

• First off Welcome to the Forums.

To answer your question, you can't.

Okay I just got game of thrones and I do have the walking dead on my Xbox 360 and One and I was wondering how can I add them to my telltale profile on here (I'm new I just made my profile today haha)

• Okay I just got game of thrones and I do have the walking dead on my Xbox 360 and One and I was wondering how can I add them to my telltale profile on here (I'm new I just made my profile today haha)

1. Welcome to the forums
    2. Have a like :)
    3. I don't think you can

Okay I just got game of thrones and I do have the walking dead on my Xbox 360 and One and I was wondering how can I add them to my telltale profile on here (I'm new I just made my profile today haha)

• We missed Ya Alt text

• Thanks and love the christmas hat :D

Green613 posted: »

Welcome back!

• edited December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JS-iK0lD0s

CLOSE? me in danger, I do not think you know who your talking to, a fews days banned you think this of me? NO I AM THE DANGER, I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS >:D

Great to see ya salt and I missed your stories to :'(

Saltlick123 posted: »

Fuck.. NOOOOOOO WHY? I WAS SO CLOSE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (jk, good to see ya back bra)

• Thank you ^_^

Thanks and love the christmas hat

• Thanks bro I love the avatar :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Glad you're back.

• Alt text

Not sure but welcome hi

• well thanks now i know

Not sure but welcome hi

• Alt textStill Rusty? Don't freak him out We need to lure him in first Alt text

Not sure but welcome hi

• That bit disturbed me the most I only seen him in comedy roles so seeing that messed with my brain :'(

• I'm entering a story about christmas and the mods gone mad banning all the naughty users there will be action and violence >:D

I'll begin writing soon

So yesterday, I started up a Christmas contest for my Forum comic. If anyone else wants to participate, you can join here! Oh and details ar

• Thanks, i need to give him a hat for the holidays :D

Thanks bro I love the avatar

• Holy Shit.... THE MEGA BAN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!! IT"S COMING AT CHRISTMAS WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT!!!! OMG! THE MEGA BAN!!!!!!!!

I'm entering a story about christmas and the mods gone mad banning all the naughty users there will be action and violence >:D I'll begin writing soon

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Whoever voted they hate Konni doesn't deserve to even know her jk or not >:(

http://strawpoll.me/3143893

• So, What's your favorite Christmas movie?

• This is heaven and made my day than you :D

OzzyUK posted: »

Where else but Vegas :P

• edited December 2014

Alt text

XD Damn fun fact finding your own false assumptions of my reasons stupid is indirectly mocking your own conclusions and yourself :P

TDMshadowCP posted: »

But still. I find it pretty stupid. Is it that hard to keep away from the lounge that you ask to get banned? Even if you're banned, you can still come here and see what's going on.

• edited December 2014

Anyone see this? I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it but I wish Sam Neil had more screen time, I felt like Arnold was putting over Stallone and I wish there was more action but it's still a fun movie. Alt text

• edited December 2014

Why fame is not based on actually talent but drama Miley Cyrus has a rich daddy and shakes her ass on stage gets millions a stripper has much more talent at that and gets hardly nothing life is unfair :'/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What's something that makes you mad, but it's not really worth getting angry at?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOI7jH5rmk

This was definitely my favorite Christmas movie as a little kid.

So, What's your favorite Christmas movie?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRhCbCISs44

The Grinch Jim Carey is a genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv1HX80u5x4

The nightmare before christmas was creepy yet kept me fascinated :)

So, What's your favorite Christmas movie?

• XD I'll have it nice and wrapped for you >:D actually brb I need to catch up on your awesome storys :D

Holy Shit.... THE MEGA BAN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!! IT"S COMING AT CHRISTMAS WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT!!!! OMG! THE MEGA BAN!!!!!!!!

• I never seen but Arnold V Stallone sounds awesome I hope it had plenty of action involving them two :)

Anyone see this? I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it but I wish Sam Neil had more screen time, I felt like Arnold was putting over Stallone and I wish there was more action but it's still a fun movie.

• My fencing career and how I feel surprised that I have been fencing for over seven years.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Nope Konni is like a rainbow after a storm you never know how dark and colourless your life was till you met her she will shine through no matter the storm :3

blueneon posted: »

That is what I believe people think of me. ^

• Cool, I've done a little fencing before, Which Sword do you use?

My fencing career and how I feel surprised that I have been fencing for over seven years.

• I came back late tonight from my ban so I'm going to sleep but I'll leave spam >:D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

:'D

Alt text

night

• Hey! Welcome back

Sign in to comment in this discussion.