A little frustrated

2»

Comments

• Ye thats quite possible, even though no1 knows whats in that mind of that madman

He would but I think Ramsay would deal with it, he might keep some alive to tell the Whitehills their secrets then they would be flayed alive.

• edited December 2014

I do...

Rape, murder, flaying, death, killing, betrayal, more rape, revenge, "Hunting", eating those flappy sausages...

Stimen posted: »

Ye thats quite possible, even though no1 knows whats in that mind of that madman

• edited December 2014

Hehehe xD You forgot "eating sausage"

I do... Rape, murder, flaying, death, killing, betrayal, more rape, revenge, "Hunting", eating those flappy sausages...

• Let me edit it. XD

Hehehe xD You forgot "eating sausage"

• That's better xD

Let me edit it. XD

• edited December 2014

Prince Charming... I don't think you know that much of story-telling and screenplaying as you think you do.

BioWare games have a much less complex system for choices, deep-effective or minor. The thing is that BioWare is a 'quite' greater and richer company than TTG. They can afford to make enormous games with a lot of choices that simply appear to cause an important thing to the story, changing its course and blah bla.

BioWare mis-advertise more than TTG, if y'all allow me to follow your train of thought on this laughable marketing... Their stories appear to have changed, but in fact they didn't. However people love the game, and love to choose unimportant and tiny choices that, altogether sound like a really pro stuff. They are, of course, pro stuff. They focus on the visualization the players will have on their stories, their morals inside the world, their analyses on the matters, characters and universe. It's about the way you see this story and this world they made, and everything else altogether. Like jokerofish said: He's bothered with a minor choice, he cares with minor 'characters' and that changes his behavior, his actions = resulting in him changing the way he saw his game. It's just like New Holywood motion pictures: they appear differently to each people, don't they? And because of the innovative way of 'showing' (visually) the story behind the cams. (I just mentioned New Holywood because TTG staff is often inspired with them)

Not at all. Devs like Bioware do it all the time.

• Stimen, you read or watch GoT, right? You see, Telltale wanted to give the atmosphere of having unreliable characters planted everywhere, just like Martin does. Misleading info is part of Westeros' culture. :)

Thank you.But as i said previously my post is about misleading information and the lack of choices, not creating your on path ! I know how t

• Yes you are right :D ! Maybe i shouldnt have posted but i was realy frustrated about the Ethan part ;D

Stimen, you read or watch GoT, right? You see, Telltale wanted to give the atmosphere of having unreliable characters planted everywhere, just like Martin does. Misleading info is part of Westeros' culture.

• I don't think you're in any position to say what I know and don't know. How arrogant can you get? lmao

Excuse me, but I've had far more difficult decisions to make in bioware games. Those choices actually changed the direction of the over all story. If you save a character, they aren't going to conveniently die off later (Doug/Carly).

Prince Charming... I don't think you know that much of story-telling and screenplaying as you think you do. BioWare games have a much les

• No, they don't make anything different. Yeah, you can play though the game as a mute. WOO-HOO! Guess what happens? The same exact things that happened in the game where the guy was picking the "nice" answers.

You want to pretend like GoT will somehow be different, but I promise you it wont. It will be just like TWD and TWAU, tons of choices that never change the overall arch of the story. That's my only gripe. I still love TTG and will still continue to support them.

Well actually even the minor changes make the story different. What kind of personality you give to your character makes the story different

• Personally, I just think you and telltale have a different idea about what choices should be/entail.

I'm cool with Telltale's definition of choices just being the ability to call your friend an arse when he's being one and remain silent while your sister yells at you because you don't actually feel any regret for your actions but you don't want a fight either.

if you come in expecting choices to always be massive life-death, left-right dichotomies you will be disappointed with Telltale's version of choice but that's not really Telltale's fault or false advertising on their part.

himmatsj posted: »

Thing is, it's not to say we don't like TT's games. It's that they are not being completely honest with their marketing BS. That's all. I think it's safe to say we all know how hard it is to make a story that changes with every choice.

• He's talking about the little details. Did you even read the post?

smh

Why the hell do people keep bringing this topic up. Everything about this episode was introductory, so why the hell would your choices matte

• Thanks for actualy takeing your time and reading :D

Tyranitar posted: »

He's talking about the little details. Did you even read the post? smh

• edited December 2014

It's not impossible, but it's very difficult. For Telltale though, it definitely isn't viable, given their schedule and possibly the team size/budget.

The Witcher 2, for instance, was great at making story branches. There's a reason they don't wish to do the same again for the third game though, but they'll still have consequences.

Ye thats true it would be imposible to branch out your on unique story.

• Meh, they would probably make it that he tells Asher whether or not Lord Ethan wanted him to return to House Forrester.

From what i seen whetever you let Malcolm go or not you still see Essos in the next episode and posibly Asher.

• Yes but even if the "things that happen" don't change (actually some minor things do change?) it's not the same story with the protagonist being different AND the other characters reacting to him differently and so on. The story is not only about who dies and where do we get in the end. We can't affect where the story goes but we can affect how the story goes there.

Well that's the best explanation about my opinon I can do with english, not my first language.

No, they don't make anything different. Yeah, you can play though the game as a mute. WOO-HOO! Guess what happens? The same exact things tha

• Oh, Ethan is a lovely gentleman, I dislike as well when people make good lords of fools. And thats why I hate everyone in King's Landing in the first book, for Lord Eddard's memory.

Yes you are right ! Maybe i shouldnt have posted but i was realy frustrated about the Ethan part ;D

• I HAVE TO SAY ….ON EP 4 AND ITS SOO ANNOYING EVERYBODY JUST YELLS AND FIGHTS AND ..DISAGREES….choices..more like telltale presents "Game of annoyance"

and don't even get me started on the "whitehills"

Thanks for actualy takeing your time and reading

• enter image description here

I HAVE TO SAY ….ON EP 4 AND ITS SOO ANNOYING EVERYBODY JUST YELLS AND FIGHTS AND ..DISAGREES….choices..more like telltale presents "Game of annoyance" and don't even get me started on the "whitehills"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.