A prediction about Asher

edited December 2014 in Game Of Thrones

Don´t you think that Asher has all the characteristics to die in this world? He looks like a completely badass guy, even when he hasn´t appeared in the game a lot of people already love him. So, we have a charismatic character who is loved by the fans... It is time to another memorable death?

I think that he will appear on the next episode like a total badass searching for vengeance, but he will die in on one of those incoming episodes.

Comments

• I've put all my hopes in him. Only Asher can smuggle some sex to the game.

• Who knows, maybe he is too reckless and badass to live happily ever after but if he dies I'm pretty sure it will be episode 5 or 6, they don't need to shock us right away they already did that with Ethan.

• He will at least live long enough to be our eyes and ears in Essos.

• In fact he could be with Daenerys, after all he is in Meeren... Maybe we are going to be able to see how he crosses half of Essos, he could even get himself near to Valyria or the Devil's Road what could be very interesting.

DutchBagel posted: »

He will at least live long enough to be our eyes and ears in Essos.

• Seeing as how fast (in the space between two episodes) Malcolm reaches him, I think he might be home sooner than you think to claim lordship of the House and possibly exact revenge.

• But not before we see him interact with Drogon or one of the Daenerys' other dragons. TT won't miss an opportunity for a dragon to make a cameo.

Seeing as how fast (in the space between two episodes) Malcolm reaches him, I think he might be home sooner than you think to claim lordship of the House and possibly exact revenge.

• Yeah i think so too, and he'll probably encounter Daenerys too, since he's in Meereen i guess it is.

beguiler posted: »

But not before we see him interact with Drogon or one of the Daenerys' other dragons. TT won't miss an opportunity for a dragon to make a cameo.

• He's going to die Episode 3. Possibly 2. I love how I love him but I know that it's going to get him killed oh well. That's GoT for you.

• What about Mira?

Butt-head posted: »

I've put all my hopes in him. Only Asher can smuggle some sex to the game.

• My God... you are right. Quickly, everyone, hate Asher so that he lives long enough to enforce our vengeance!!

• edited December 2014

From what we've learned, Asher reacts instinctively and doesn't think things through, nor does he think about the possible consequences of his actions. This will either be an advantage, or a severe disadvantage. At this point it may prove to be more of a disadvantage, House Forrester is being controlled by The Whitehills/Ramsey, one rebel will not make a difference. Mind games are what is most effective right now, and it doesn't seem that Asher is capable, or even wants to be capable of playing these games.

• My one choice that I regretted was not sending Malcolm after Asher in Essos.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Sex Bomb plays seductively in the background

• I´m not sure about this, this game is on the Appstore, and I just can´t imagine a game with sexual explicit content there. You can make a bloody violent game but a sex game? Telltale isn´t Rockstar so I woudn´t expect to see many tits here.

• If Asher is going to be a playable character his story wound´t be too much different. He will probably get some letter summoning him.

My one choice that I regretted was not sending Malcolm after Asher in Essos.

• Asher is a for sure lock to die before this season is over. Also it's not going to take him long to get back to Ironrath. Characters on this show move quick, because all their plotlines are more focused and the scope of the story smaller. They don't have screentime or reason to meander around spending 8 hours with Gared walking from the Twins to Ironrath. Expect Asher to be similarly quick. He won't get killed off instantly though, they got too much plot and only 5 protagonists.

Also TT put boobs in AWAU. So while I don't expect a cavalcade of boobs. I'd be surprised if we never saw any considering source material.

• My prediction is that Asher is a mercenary fighting with the Second Sons, who at the moment are serving Dany under Daario Naharis.

• Man, fuck Asher.

Duruial posted: »

My God... you are right. Quickly, everyone, hate Asher so that he lives long enough to enforce our vengeance!!

• I cant wait to play as him, he look so badass and brutal!

• Asher and Mira? You sick... Yeah, it is possible. Game of Thrones.

Velorian posted: »

What about Mira?

• edited December 2014

If you read the books you would know how it will end :)

Stannis will come from the wall, and Glovers, overlords of Forresters will join him after he frees Deepwood Motte.
    Alt text

Theon: Never call him that! Ramsay Bolton, not Ramsay Snow, never Snow, never, you have to remember his name, or he will hurt you.

Stannis: He is welcome to try. Whatever name he goes by. ”

Theon: Lord Ramsay is the one Your Grace should fear.

Stannis: I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?

Theon: You do not know him.

Stannis: No more than he knows me.”

– Theon Greyjoy and Stannis Baratheon

• That's probably gonna happen anyway. I'm guessing Lady Forrester will send Malcolm in Ep.2 if your Ethan didn't.

My one choice that I regretted was not sending Malcolm after Asher in Essos.

• edited December 2014

I agree, I think he will return to Ironrath in ep.3 or ep.4 as a complete badass and try to take it over from the Whitehills. That being said, his chances of dying are likely. If he dies though, it will be in ep.6. He might be like the "Lee loss" of this season.

• yeah, i wish he'll die!

Man, fuck Asher.

• edited December 2014

Seriously, he wasn't even in the first episode and I hate him already.

Choombi posted: »

yeah, i wish he'll die!

• edited December 2014

I don't think he is going to leave Essos. The image for Episode 3 and 6 feature Drogon and Danny respectively, so it is safe to assume that part of the story takes place in Essos. I guess they could add another playable character that is in Essos, though.

• I'd love it to be Stannis who kills Ramsay.

• Maybe Malcolm for some reason stays in Essos as a pc and Asher comes back to Westeros. Though it's more likely that they're both stuck in Slaver's Bay for the rest of the season.

derella posted: »

I don't think he is going to leave Essos. The image for Episode 3 and 6 feature Drogon and Danny respectively, so it is safe to assume that

• Maybe Asher is going to be just as Daenerys, everybody will be waiting for his return to Westeros but he will stay in Essos for a while.

• I hope he and his family get crucified!

My God... you are right. Quickly, everyone, hate Asher so that he lives long enough to enforce our vengeance!!

• I hate him even before play this game!

• Dude have you seen the TV show?

AleVincit posted: »

I´m not sure about this, this game is on the Appstore, and I just can´t imagine a game with sexual explicit content there. You can make a bloody violent game but a sex game? Telltale isn´t Rockstar so I woudn´t expect to see many tits here.

• edited December 2014

Of course but isn't the same, the show is created for a particular audience and the game for another, or at least that is what I think. Maybe the next episodes are going to be a constant orgy.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Dude have you seen the TV show?

• If was for me I would kill Asher before Walder Frey, Joffrey or Cersei. He's just an awful person, playing with axes, fucking with ladies of rival houses, party and rocking all day in Essos...

• You're right, but, think about Roose Bolton's situation. He has that monster of a bastard. Ramsay is his butcher, ready to do the dirtiest job, the one the lord woudn't do. He's Roose's Scummy Sentinel. And the Boltons are winning...

Mind games are most effective, not right now, but in long period. And not even Wyman Manderly wants to take long before he can plot against the Boltons. Stannis' warring wits is what's gonna take Roose off his power. Not Stannis' diplomatic wits.

In our world there has been several wars in which men didn't have other choice but to fight. House Forrester barely has the second one.

And, well, there are too many Freys around, killing some always helps.

Tinni posted: »

From what we've learned, Asher reacts instinctively and doesn't think things through, nor does he think about the possible consequences of h

• i cant LMFAO

• edited December 2014

i think and hope that telltale make our choices matter and make that option depends on our choices. because losing the ONLY badass character from house forrester ( meaning that he's the biological son ) would be a pain in the arse. playing mira or ryon or garred is cool, but ASHER IS SUCH A BADASS! he's the BIGBY of the house forrester! i hope telltale keeps his death (if it does) to US to decide. not like ethans where you cant save him and its a plan all along for him to be killed :) that would be cool :)

He's going to die Episode 3. Possibly 2. I love how I love him but I know that it's going to get him killed oh well. That's GoT for you.

• edited December 2014

and thats why choosing duncan as a sentinal is helpful if asher gets back. and i dont think he will. i truely believe that he will be like Mira, saving the house by making allies and maybe meeting Daenerys to get her help! so yeah, i dont think him being in essos is a surprise, telltale wants variety, and asher being in ironwrath is not, so i think he'll be in Yunkai since JOB tweeted about being in the YUNKAI and THE WALL. so yeah we'll play as garred in the wall, asher in yunkai, mira in kings landing and a couple of scenes of duncan as a sentinal!

Tinni posted: »

From what we've learned, Asher reacts instinctively and doesn't think things through, nor does he think about the possible consequences of h

• I think Asher will be the Kenny of game of thrones.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.