Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Emily following in Georgie's shadow... or whatever way it sounds more appropriate in. :P On the contrary, great work!

Yep, the cold rocks. First year I get to wear my sweet hat. ;)

pudding_pie posted: »

It was a pretty random moment for Vivian to visit Emily but I figure she had her chance to sit and speak to her; not like Emily had any othe

• The Marilyn Monroe one or the dick one?

Thanks. I'm trying to add a few little characters into the mix. Try some things out. And that actually happened to one of my friend's cousins last year. 0.O Ewwww....lol

• I'm calling Dixa being in charge of the outside Christmas decorations and frappuccino's!

I do indeed. You can too if you look in the right places. ;)

LupineNoir posted: »

Yeah, and she's going to be staying in it for the foreseeable future! The date wasn't actually something I had planned, but after your's and

• edited December 2014

Just wanted to say that I've been playing The Wolf Among Us (again) over the past couple of days! Probably ongoing my 20th playthrough of it too.

Anyways, the reason why I mention this is because I can't go through the game without thinking about our characters showing up at one point or another in the story. Your Fables have made THAT much of an impression on my gameplay, guys, which is a good thing! :3

• Other than ecstatic joy, I'm not sure if there were any other emotions left out of this chapter - certainly, if you combine this and the last one. Therese and Reynard aren't an obvious coupling, and I like that. Will they both feel the same once the dust has settled, though? I hope so. :P Did you ever plan on having Adam as the main romance instead of Reynard - as you mentioned that in the beginning you thought Adam might play a more pivotal role - or were you fairly certain it would be Reynard? Like with the drunken kiss!

EMMYPESS posted: »

The room was slowly getting darker as evening drew closer. She hadn't changed into anything like she hoped to do when she got to her room; S

• Man, after 20 times I bet Woody's head is real sore from that axe by now.

The characters in the game that we've written about I see differently, but I love the fact that you expect the characters to turn up at some point! xD Somehow, you just think they should be there, and I'd be the same if I replayed it. TellTale should so give us all writing jobs for Series Two. Or, test us out with the DLC - I'm open to negotiations T.T. . :D

Just wanted to say that I've been playing The Wolf Among Us (again) over the past couple of days! Probably ongoing my 20th playthrough of it

• edited December 2014

Woody's a tough nail, he'll pull through as always. XD

I'm up for being a writer for the possible season 2 or beta tester for a dlc! I bet Telltale would be willing to give us some of those positions, they just don't want to. :(

I agree, man. I can also see all of our characters getting together at some point as well. Specifically the Witching Well chamber scene in episode 5, for example. :P

Man, after 20 times I bet Woody's head is real sore from that axe by now. The characters in the game that we've written about I see diffe

• Yeah :( I said in a comment in the chapter before this one what I was considering with his character, but ultimately I felt as if he should die. I wanted a bitter sweet end in a way. Reynard is a character that I remember hating a bit in the beginning of Fables, liked a little more when he saved Snow, hated again when he complained about her and Bigby being together, hated his arrogance when he was given a permanent glamour to switch between man and fox (Because of his arrogance on it, mostly) But, after the Clamour for Glamour arc in Fairest, I've REALLY changed my opinion on him. He ended up being a really nice guy and found happiness in the end, which made me happy and I ultimately love his character for the most part now.

I'm so excited to write it you don't even know lol XD I have a lot of big things I want to include in it, so soon enough that will be on my agenda list. I gave the kid his gift today and he loved it :) Got him a batman action figure because he likes that stuff and he seemed to enjoy it. I was sitting next to this little girl who, as soon as she saw that she got a barbie, was the HAPPIEST girl at the whole thing, and it really warmed my heart :) She was so shocked to get a barbie doll, like it was the absolute best thing she was ever given, and I was happy I sat beside her <3 It was fun!

Oh Adam....no, no, no....I was happy to know William was dead and T back where she belongs. Man, this poor thing. All that ba and for what..

• I'm glad you like that. I have a few things in mind on how things will turn out, so you'll see soon. My plans were a lot different in the beginning. Quite honestly, I never intended most of what happened to happen. Originally, I was going to make Reynard and Adam dislike each other no matter what, and then make it more of a love triangle, but as I wrote, I realized that this story is bigger than just petty love. It was about evilness and action and a different kind of love that goes deeper than just dating and kissing. I wanted Therese to be with Adam and realize she truly loved Reynard in the end, but instead she never fully addressed her feelings in that regard until after the loss of Adam. I made it as obvious as I could, even in the beginning, that deep down Reynard had feelings for her, which I totally intended. Adam on the other hand was much more secretive in the way he felt. They were very opposite characters to write, and yet amid the chaos they became friends rather than foes. I ended up loving the route I took and I'm glad it ended the way it did, despite the heartache.

Other than ecstatic joy, I'm not sure if there were any other emotions left out of this chapter - certainly, if you combine this and the las

• That's funny, I actually replayed the first episode again the other day on my phone. I forgot how simple it was in the beginning, and knowing the turn out of things changes a lot of choices in some instances.

Glad you regard our own made up characters so highly :) I could definitely see Tez showing up in the background of a scene, or Harmony rushing past in the middle of Bigby making his way to the business office, or Mr. Weasel arguing about being sent to the Farm possibly, or even Lyla showing up at The Puddin' and Pie or other scenes with Georgie in them. It's heartwarming, really.

Just wanted to say that I've been playing The Wolf Among Us (again) over the past couple of days! Probably ongoing my 20th playthrough of it

• I just played that myself the other day! I bet Bigby is tired of doing it all over again just for our amusment!

I also picture our fables in the game; Robert with Gren, Mr. Weasel being sent off to the Farm, Tez, Harm and especially the the sections with Georgie. I just wait for Lyla to run up and calm his ass down. <3

• The near future....

Reynard entered his apartment after a long day of work. The Business Office was particularly slow that day, so he was able to get home quicker than usual. He could smell food being cooked, presumably a beef stew in the crock pot by the smell of it.

"Tessie?" He called. Faintly, he heard the harmonious sounds of a violin being played. Probably in the study, he figured. He hung his coat up on the hook and walked past the kitchen, pausing to take another whiff of dinner, and entered the room at the end of the hall.

Therese stood before the large window behind the oak desk that complimented the paneled office walls, her hand gracefully passing over the strings with the violin's bow. She was much better now than she was when she first started practicing, Reynard remembered. It was shortly after they returned to Fabletown that she'd retrieved the instrument from Adam's ransacked apartment. She eventually got his initials carved in it, below his sister's initials. According to Therese, the bird was okay with it.

Grace flew just a few inches above Therese's head, her little yellow wings flapping near the flow of the air conditioning vent. A good way to cool down, he supposed. The witches were still learning to figure out how to disspell Grace's curse, as well as remove the markings on both hers and Therese's body. Not much progress had been made, but neither of them happened to complain much.

Reynard accidentally knocked a book off of the couch beside him, causing Therese to mess up some. "Reynard? Is that you?"

He smiled. "Yes, darling."

She set the instrument down, turning to face him. He would never grow tired of how her golden locks fell over her face, especially after she was done performing.

She walked around, embracing him tight. Their little canary friend rested her tiny feet on Therese's shoulder, her tiny head darting around at her surroundings.

His hands reached down at her belly, which was only recently starting to show. Therese giggled as he moved his calloused hands under her sweater, feeling her bare skin against his.

"You excited?" He asked, swinging her around. She held his shoulders to keep her balance.

"Very."

He smiled again. "I invited my daughter over for dinner. She's happy to finally be off the Farm, now that she's got her permanent glamour. She wants to get to know you more now that she can see us more often."

"It sounds lovely," Therese said. "I'm making-"

"Roast beef," A female voice came from the hall. Both Reynard and Therese turned their heads to see who.

The girl had black hair with hazel eyes. Charlotte.

She was smiling though, her arms folded across her chest. "I know I'm a little late," She said. "But I had other matters to attend to. You guys did it, by the way. The future is....much brighter, this time around."

Reynard let go of his embrace of Therese, turning to fully face Charlotte. "How can we be sure? I mean, if the future is changed, wouldn't you not know about the bad one?"

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. "I just know. I-....It would be hard to explain it. I'll catch you guys in about 16 more years. Okay?"

Reynard laughed. "Alright. Goodbye, Char."

Charlotte giggled. "That won't be the last time you call me that."

She disappeared into thin air, as she normally did. Reynard pulled Therese into his arms again, planting a kiss on her forehead. The rest of the afternoon would be spent cuddling by their fireplace, watching movies, and eating dinner on their balcony followed by a peaceful nights rest in their bed.

A little epilogue of sorts :) I needed to end this arc, and decided it was time to see how things end up. It's been an indefinite amount of years after all the events, and now Reynard and Therese are together and happy and starting a little family, and Reynard's daughter likes Therese a little (Which is better than hating Therese's guts like I planned on doing in earlier.) This concludes my 'Therese' arc, I suppose. Onward, to joyous Christmas time and gift giving! The whole crew of teenage delinquents will be included, as well as tons of family and mishaps of every shape and kind! Not sure if I'll start it tonight or tomorrow, but it will be up!

• The dick xD

The Marilyn Monroe one or the dick one?

• I was playing that over the weekend. My dreams of one day playing the second season or a DLC. Soon....soon.

I too have found myself thinking about all of our Fables being part of the game; it would be awesome to see all of our people wondering the streets of Fabletown. I wanted Lyla to run out and grab Georgie so bad during the 5th episode. I pictured Bigby going after Nerissa or leaving it be, then heading out to find John. It would be nice. :)

• edited December 2014

I can see Tezoth stealing stuff from a rich Fable's penthouse like Jack did with Crane's in episode 3. It would suit his thieving nature. :P

Hell, all of the other appearances/cameos you mentioned would be perfect for the game! :)

That's funny, I actually replayed the first episode again the other day on my phone. I forgot how simple it was in the beginning, and knowin

• Christmas Challenge

Santa opened the door to his workshop. The bells attatched to the door dinged as the children ran inside. Peter and Ethan ran towards a table; several Elves worked on numerous toys, while few more others painted the wooden crafts. Peter grabbed a boat.

"WHOA neat! This one is really cool!"

The Elf bows her head. "Well thank you, young Wolf cub. I'm pleased to see a child appreciate the toy and become consumed in its beauty."

Santa grabbed one of the finished products. "Here, boys. A souviner for your trip."

Both Ethan and Peter embraced Santa. Georgie made his way, had in hand with Katie, to a clear glass window. Katie pressed her nose against it. Inside, she watched another large group of Elves work on other toys. Some of them included Dolls, Legos, games and even candy.

"Cool..." Her breathe formed on the glass as she spoke. "Do you see all of them, daddy?"

Georgie smiles. "That sure is a lot of gifts, baby."

Meanwhile, Isaiah and Gren carefully walked around the busy Elves; the other children followed the mysterious Grendel that worked for Santa. Emily was more interested in his red and green hat. At the end, there was a silver bell that dinged everytime he walked.

"Can I SEE that?"

Isaiah looked up. "What....my hat?"

"Please?"

Isaiah agreed, as he took it off his head and placed it on Emily's Bowler hat. She giggled and squealed and took off in Georgie's direction. Santa watched as the other children took interest in the toys.

"You kids want to make your own little gifts?"

"YES!"

Santa took the children and guided them into a nearby room. The three adults stood back and watched, as several Elves approached the children and assisted them in their toy making. Santa's belly jiggled as he laughed; it had been years since children were present in the North Pole and it was pleasing to see them so eager about Christmas.

RJ holds up a bag of stuffing. "Can I make what ever I want, sir!?"

"He said whatever you want." Gren chews on a Candy Cane. "So, that means WHATEVER your little heart desires, kid."

RJ returned to his project; his siblings sat on each side, as they each took turns creating their own item. As the children were busy with their project, Santa walked over to Georgie and placed a giant hand on his shoulder.

"I knew she would come around."

Georgie sighs. "Think going to those bloody mundy schools was startin' ta' get ta' her head."

"She is a very smart girl. Even if she didn't believe, I'd still sneak her a little something."

Georgie chuckles. "Yeah...I know...."

"Did it for you, Georgie Porgie."

Georgie could recall a time where he was in Katie's shoes; he reached an age were thinking such things roamed the Earth was not appropriate. It also never helped his upbringing; his father never liked the idea of his boys beleiving in such nonsense that the slightest hint would get you into trouble. Georgie learned to put all those things away. Now, he had his own children and it pleased them to love something like this.

Isaiah looked at his clipboard. "Santa, sir, I just got a page from the Elves in the lower part. The Dolls and other electronic devices are ready for wrapping and decorating."

"Excellent, Isaiah. Let them know to finish off and put them in their designated areas."

Santa continues to watch the Porgie Clan, as Isaiah heads out of the building.

"DADDY!" Ethan holds up his bunny. "LOOK! I made me a cute bunny!"

"I love his eyes, Ethan."

Penny and Katie hold up their dolls. "We gave our girls detachable hair, so when we want to change their hair we can!"

Emily pouts. "Ewww. I made 'dis here truck...it, uhh...I don't kniw. Looks cool with these flames!"

Gren shivers near the door. "Damn its cold in here, Santa."

"Guess we got so used to it. It's not so bad when you have warm Cocoa to warm your bellies."

Katie looks up. "We can....we can have Cocoa, Santa?"

"When you kids are done, I'd love to take you back to my home and give you all Cocoa with marshmellows."

It didn't take long for the kids to finish their designs and heading back outside. The falling snow had eased up, as the childre ran through the walls and mountains of ice. They paused, however, to play in the fresh powder. They had snow back home but i was never this white, fresh, clean and made wonderful snowballs. It even had a better taste to them; Peter and Emily especially loved to snack on the icy treat from the sky.

Ethan and RJ made a snowman in a nearby spot by the workshop. Georgie, Gren and Santa stood by, as they watched the children play.

Santa laughed. "Ho, ho, ho! They will indeed need some hot Cocoa now!"

Georgie smiled, as his children continued to play in the snow. He was pleased.

Sorry for the short chap but just got home from work and I'm pretty tired. Long day. My fiancee wants to go out for dinner tonight, so its shower time for Pie. Also, may not post as much in the following weeks because we are getting close to D-day and my schedule MAY change.

• Oh yeah? I can imagine Emily Porgie literally popping out from the side of the screen and partying hard over at the P&P or the Trip Trap! Your pictured guesses are good too. XD

JJwolf posted: »

I just played that myself the other day! I bet Bigby is tired of doing it all over again just for our amusment! I also picture our fables

• Wow, it seems that all of us have been playing it recently - which is sort of oddly well-timed if you ask me! :D

Georgie should've got some lovin' in the 5th episode. Oh well, we can only imagine! I can see Bigby hanging out with John over a Midas Gold or a Huff & Puff smoke break as well, since you noted. :P

I was playing that over the weekend. My dreams of one day playing the second season or a DLC. Soon....soon. I too have found myself think

• Oh yeah? I can imagine Emily Porgie literally popping out from the side of the screen and partying hard over at the P&P or the Trip Trap!

I'd play that DLC. xD

Oh yeah? I can imagine Emily Porgie literally popping out from the side of the screen and partying hard over at the P&P or the Trip Trap! Your pictured guesses are good too. XD

• You know I have never seen that. May need to now just to take a look at what you kinda see. :)

Young adult RJ kinda looks like the antagonist from Watch Dogs! Kinda. XP

• edited December 2014

No need to search, as there are multiple from the game anyway. :P

See? You can kinda see the resemblance, at least in my eyes. XD

Alt text

You know I have never seen that. May need to now just to take a look at what you kinda see.

• SIGN ME UP I WILL SO WRITE SHIT FOR TELLTALE

Man, after 20 times I bet Woody's head is real sore from that axe by now. The characters in the game that we've written about I see diffe

• Haha that is too cool! Wonder if Pie knew this! xD I love it, though!

No need to search, as there are multiple from the game anyway. :P See? You can kinda see the resemblance, at least in my eyes. XD

• edited December 2014

Yeah, show it to him if he didn't know already. Tell me his reaction while you're at it too. :)

Just a warning: do not get the game if you're planning to play it now. It's not worth it - unless you like repetitive games.

Haha that is too cool! Wonder if Pie knew this! xD I love it, though!

• Dammit Mr. Weasel! You made Harmony all giddy with excitement now! XD

SIGN ME UP I WILL SO WRITE SHIT FOR TELLTALE

• Staring out across the quickly growing groups of both mundies and hidden Fables to the untrained eye, Peter stood firmly against a brick wall near a closed up Antique shop. Although the sun was high above the trees and shinned brightly on the busy city of New York, the air remained frigid and the ice gathering on nearby buildings and vehicles hidden from the warmth. Gelid, Peter dug one hand into his pocket, while the other bared the temperatures and held his lit cigarette.

Peter's body tensed in anger as he exhaled the smoke and watched it trail towards the heavens. He was not looking forward to seeing Ethan, for he knew his brother would comment on his recent trip to see the Sheriff. Peter quickly tried to mask his true feelings, for it was not his brother's fault he felt this way. The rest of the family was comfortable with Peter's choices and felt no need to bumbard the poor man with any further topics in regards to Sheriff Bigby Wolf. Yet, Peter still had those that needed to constantly remind him of his true nature and where he originally came from.

The knowledge was devestating to Peter when he found out and he found it difficult to comprehend the truth. He had support from his family; his mother assured him nothing would change, Georgie never stopped showing affection towards him and his siblings uplifting words and love for him was inviting and comforting when Peter felt like he was being kicked to the ground. As time went on, however, his spirits seem to crash down to the ground like an old building long forgotten in this world.

"Peter!" His brother RJ turned the corner and he seemed both pleased and relieved to see Peter. "Hey, there you are! I just saw Ethan not too long ago."

"Hey, RJ." Peter and his brother embraced. For a moment, his spirits rose as his brother wrapped his massive arms around his torso. "Great to see you. How are things?"

"Great, great. Just had my usual coffee break, talked to Ethan for a bit and now I'm heading back to work."

Peter gave RJ a nod. "Business slow?"

"Just a bit but that does not mean anything. Gives me a chance to do a deep clean, should no one show up today."

For a second, Peter remained silent as he tossed the burning butt of the cigarette onto the sidewalk. The city continued all around him, as he said nothing else and walked towards the Business Office. Without hesitation, RJ followed his brother; his Tattoo parlor wasn't too far from the Business Office and he figured hang out with Peter until he reached his final destination.

"So..." RJ nervously cleared his throat. "How was it? You know...the Sheriff and all....?"

"How did you know about that?"

"Well, when you didn't return to the office, Ethan assumed you were-"

"I hate when he fuckin' does that."

RJ feared he crossed a path not prepared for his trampling boots. "Do what, Peter-"

"Assume that every time I leave or am late or whatever, it has to do with the fucking Sheriff!"

For a second, Peter almost lost control of himself. He nearly revealed to hundreds of onlookers the truth behind the man in the trench coat and scruffy features; his years of self control and understanding about his Wolf abilities allowed him to fully regain control and remain as man. He knew it was not RJ's fault. Sighing, Peter turned away from his brother and headed once more down the busy streets.

"Peter..."

"Just...I'm sorry, RJ. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. It's just...fuck. Go back to work, RJ. I'll talk to you later on. I have paperwork out the ass and-"

"I understand." This was RJ's only reply, as he hugged his brother one last time.

Peter carefully watched as his older brother waved and headed down the streets. No one paused to glance at the brothers. Peter shook his head miserably, as he took out another cigarette and lit it. The smoke surrounded the man's face, as he once again walked down the street and back towards the Business Office. How had this all finally come together, he thought, as Peter opened the brass gates. He despised the sheriff, yet he was willing to take his place among the Fables that both feared and respected him.

Peter headed towards the lounge. He was on the brink of destruction; the very thing that nearly tore his family apart.

Ethan was prepared for Peter; his twin brother was to be reckoned with, for he was a man that had his own thoughts, wants and desires. He also knew that their mother was partially responsible for giving them this free reign of choice and having raised them in a world that often questioned their mere existence.

Michelle was in the back with her nose in a book. Her fingers scanned the pages as her green eyes would dart every ten seconds. Ethan had her scanning the Fables in the books who made a recent complain about an unknown Folker roaming the streets of Fabletown. At times Ethan felt the war between the two worlds was secretly continuing; althought the Council and Mayor Cole officially announced it was over and the rules were into place, Ethan knew the harsh truth about his world. They never knew when enough was enough. They continued to ruffle feathers and reject both Halfers and Fables alike. Not all but some. Enough to leave them wondering.

"You don't think its one of your kind, do you sir?"

Ethan poked his head around the corner. "MY kind, Michelle?"

"Oh! No, no, no, no!" Michelle frantically shakes her head. "No, no! I don't mean your kind like that! What I meant to say was..."

Ethan laughs, noticing the frail look upon her face. "It's alright, Michelle. Just giving you a hard time. Carry on."

As Ethan turned, he could hear the relief sigh of the young woman. "Oh thank you, sir. Thank you..."

Ethan took his usual seat at the desk, just as Peter trailed inside the building and headed towards his brother. Ethan could immediatly detect the smoke smell lingering on his brother's body. The bulky Wolf stripped his coat off, as he hung it on a nearby hook and took a seat. Sighing heavily, Peter leaned back into the chair and starred at the ceiling.

"Hello, Ethan."

Ethan could detect sarcasm in his voice. "Peter. Where did you go earlier?"

"Hmmm. Well, I bumped into RJ...he KINDA told me where you thought I went-"

"I'm assuming just by the way you're speaking to me right now that there is a possibility that you DID see the Sheriff?"

"Winter fooled me. I thought it was her..."

"What happened, if you don't mind me as-"

Peter leaned forward. "Nothing. Just the usual bullshit."

Ethan began flipping through a nearby file. "And what does the usual bullshit mean, Peter?"

Peter glared over in Ethan's direction. Restlessly, he moved in his seat and tried to find a comfortable position. The memory of the afternoon, however, quickly rushed back into the mind of Peter. Not that it mattered to him at all; he knew where he stood and that was enough for Peter to go off of. A slight smile grew on his face, as he watched his brother continue to flip through the papers.

"Well? Did you forget how to speak all of the sudden, Peter?"

"I just don't understand WHY some of you feel the need to push me into the Sheriff's direction."

"No one is pushing you, Peter."

"You are." No hesitation, Peter spoke. "You, Winter...mom used to do it and so did dad. Emily for awhile...even RJ has-"

Ethan throws the file down. The sudden booming sound causes Peter to jump. "I do it because I'm tired of watching you beat yourself up almost everyday because of who he is and where that leaves you. WE all thought, perhaps if you spoke to the man, MAYBE some things would make sense. You're a stubborn son-of-a-bitch, Peter."

"I don't think I need to waste my time with him-"

Ethan grabs a yellow highlighter. "Than don't worry about it anymore. IF it bothers you that much, than I won't mention the Sheriff anymore. I'm leaving that ball in YOUR court. What you do with it, is entirely up to you."

The silence that followed left the room biting at the bit. Even Michelle remained in her position, as Ethan stood up and searched the other files. He had so many other things on his mind; Peter's inability to remain in full control of his own life was not on his top priorities to deal with. He had not only paper work but now a Folker on the loose harrasing Fables. Before he could open his mouth once more, the phone rang. Michelle quickly answered it.

"Hello, Business Office. This is Michelle, how may-uh huh. Yes. Yes. He is here. Just one moment-"

Michelle covers the mouth piece, as her eyes are now focused on Peter. "It's for you, Sheriff."

Like daggers in his back. "Who is it?"

"It's Mr. Jumbo Reilly down in the Bronx. Said he had a break in just now. Returned home from work and found his window open."

Peter heads to the desk and grabs the phone. "Thanks, Michelle. Hello?"

"Sheriff Peter Wolf?"

"Speaking."

"Oh thank goodness! Listen, my apartment was broken into and....oh shit. There was nothing valuable taken...looks like they just looked around, knocked some things over and left it at that. My bathroom door is locked, however and....I don't have a key to it and I'm almost afraid to go in there and-"

"We got this, Jumbo. Just hang on and I'll be there shortly. If anything else happens in the meantime, call my cell number."

"Thank you, Sheriff! I'll be outside waiting."

Peter hung up the phone, just as Ethan grabbed both their coats and began walking to the door.

"What was that about?"

"I'm assuming it has to do with that Folker again. Jumbo called and said someone broke into his apartment."

"Anything taken from his place?"

"No but he claims the bathroom is locked and he has no way of getting inside."

The brother duo race down towards the elevator, as the large metal doors open. They step inside and rush out to the world, trying to hail down a cab. Finally, after five minutes, they head towards the Brox, unaware of what was going on in their world.

They arrived at Jumbo's apartment. The man sat on a brick wall, smoking his cigarette. He was a giant man and was built like a God. He had the temper of a Rattlesnake but the heart of Lamb. Peter remembered who Jumbo was; he used to be the bouncer for his father's club before he was replaced by Clever Hans. Jumbo earned his reputation while he worked for Georgie; the man was well known for starting fights out back and fist fights that left you either in the hospital or six feet under the ground. This was one of the reasons why his father hired him as the bouncer. But long before the Crooked Man and the problems that followed, his father let the man go because because of one thing-Sheriff Bigby Wolf.

He didn't need or want the Sheriff around. Desperate for work, Jumbo eventually worked at a Cheese manufacturing plant in New Jersey. He couldn't blame Georgie. He too, didn't like bumping into the Sheriff. Now, here he was, asking his oldest son for help.

"Oh, sheriff! Deputy Ethan Porgie! I'm pleased to see you both."

Peter took out a cigarette. "Which on is your place, Jumbo?"

"Apartment 9C. Trust me...you can't miss it."

Ethan and Peter headed up the long flight of stairs. They finally reached the apartment; the door was wide open and Ethan could immediatly see the broken window. Glass was shattered all over the floor, as Peter began sniffing the air.

"Anything?"

Peter continues to sniff. "Hmmm. I smell Kiwi."

"Kiwi?" Ethan seemed alarmed by his brother's answer. "Like, the fruit or-"

"No. Like, a spray of some kind. Perfume for woman only....faint. Nothing too heavy..."

Ethan also sniffed the air. "Oh...I can smell it now over by the kitchen."

Both the men headed near the kitchen, as they continued to try and find the smell. It was lingering above them both.

"Hmm....Kiwi in the kitchen?" Ethan paused. "Did you say the bathroom was locked, Peter?"

Immediatly, the brothers walk over to the bathroom. Indeed, it was locked. The Kiwi smell, however, was stronger and clouding both their minds.

"Wow...you smell that, Peter?"

"You may want to stand back, Ethan..."

Ethan watched as Peter took a deep breathe and blew at the door. The corners caved in, as he continued the process three times before the door fell off the hinges. Peter coughed, as he looked back at Ethan.

"What? Oh-was that not professional enough?"

"No. Just brought me back to the time you knocked the tree house down when we were kids."

Peter and Ethan's merry moments came to an unsuspected halt, as they turned the light on and faced the horrors before them. Inside the bathtub, was a slaughtered Fable drained of its blood. A message was smeared on the wall.

"Halfer and Fables...be aware and know your place in this world, for the law is on my side."

The Kiwi smell was intense, as Peter turned his head to avoid the body. Ethan's face lost all color, as he peered inside the bathtub. The victim was male; his throat was slashed open and his body was a blueish gray. Ethan took a nearby towel and covered his face.

Peter clears his throat. "Do we....we know him?"

"I'm not sure just yet...he looks familiar and-"

Peter finally peers into the bathtub to look over the corpse. "We're going to have to bring him back and run tests. There are thousands of books back at the office...he has to be in there. You sure he's not a Folker because if he is, you know what we have to do."

"No, he's a Fable... can't smell Folker on him. Except that blasted Kiwi smell...."

Peter and Ethan pause to look around. As Ethan dials the Swineheart's number and searches for Jumbo, Peter couldnt' help but stop to rethink the same situation that happend to Sheriff Bigby Wolf all those years ago. The time to convince himself once more that he wasn't Bigby never happened.

For at that moment, as he stared at the lifeless corpse, he had become the very thing he hated the most.

Any questions, you know the drill. Sorry if this seems like a long chapter; could not sleep, so I figure a quick chapter before I head off to work. Was actually pretty pleased with this one. :) Would like to finish off the Christmas challenge as well. Hopefully will get around to that but been very busy and preoccupied these past few days. Schedules will change and I'm pretty sure this will leave Pie to be gone for days at a time. Not a bad thing. Just a thing called life. :)

• Wow. This one has to be the best yet in the sotry revolving around Peter, Ethan and Emily. The first half was very dark and detailed. I could feel Peter's pain and the sorrow RJ had for his brother in the short time they were together. I'm curious about their relationship; you covered it briefly in your past tales but not enough for me to make my final decision. Hopefully, you will add more in regards to Bigby and Peter.

The second part again was detailed; I enjoyed the bits with Michelle and Ethan's dry sense of humor. Also, this Folker harrasing Fables has me going down the possible list; there are so many suspects it could be!!

Also, the hell! That ending! I did not expect a crime scene to be at the foot of the Porgie brothers. How ironic; I agree with Peter because no matter how he acts, sadly he is Bigby's son and I wonder if this murder will open his eyes about it. I wonder who the Fable is and WHY the Folkers are suddenly killing Fables. Hmm...makes me wonder if what Ethan said is true, too.

At times Ethan felt the war between the two worlds was secretly continuing; althought the Council and Mayor Cole officially announced it was over and the rules were into place, Ethan knew the harsh truth about his world. They never knew when enough was enough. They continued to ruffle feathers and reject both Halfers and Fables alike. Not all but some. Enough to leave them wondering.

Me too, Ethan. Me too....

Schedules will change and I'm pretty sure this will leave Pie to be gone for days at a time. Not a bad thing. Just a thing called life. :)

I've got your back, bud. We all do. :) You need to focus on YOURSELF right now; you have a baby on the way, (Less than a month and a half!!!!!) finishing school and work. It is indeed called life. When you have the time, great. Would love to read more. BTW, you reminded me of Gren yesterday.

Alt text

:) <3

Staring out across the quickly growing groups of both mundies and hidden Fables to the untrained eye, Peter stood firmly against a brick wal

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited December 2014

Alt text

WARNING: There is a sex scene in this chap. If you are easily offended, please don't read. We are all adults here but I know some people still get offended. Again, there is sex in this. Hopefully you still enjoy it. :D Thank you for your time.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Robert, you alright?"

Gren asked sharply, as his brother played with his straw. The Grendel brothers sat at a park bench just a little ways from Central Park. The air was still, as the sun sat gently against the blue sky and played peek-a-boo through the clouds.

"Yes, Gren. Why?" Robert knew he couldn't fool Gren for too long; his brother had a knack for seeing past Robert's barriers and managed to knock them down. As he took a sip from his coke, a passing bird chirpped and landed on a lamp post.

"Nothing's wrong?" Gren seemed annoyed by Robert's answer. "Why the fuck do you lie to me?"

"I'm not, Gren." Robert dips his french fry into the ketchup. "I'm tired, work has been hectic and my mind is elsewhere these days..."

Gren sighed. "Is she coming later?"

Robert automatically knew who his brother was referring to; Lyla had not seen him since their Sushi dinner. That was three days ago. Every time he called, either her phone was off or it went straight to voicemail. Robert left several messages. He knew Lyla had a full schedule and tried not to let his thoughts and accusations get the best of him.

"I don't know." Robert sighed as he replied.

"I didn't fucking mean to ask you such stupid ass questions. Its just, your usually loud and can't wait to talk my fucking ear off. Just worried, I guess...."

Worried this moment would turn sour and awkward for them, Robert tried to pull a smile from the darkness he felt inside.

"I'm sorry, Gren. Just...a lot on my mind."

"You want me to speak to Carla about it?"

"No, no." Robert did not hesitate to answer. "I don't want to cause problems...."

Nervously anticipating Gren's next choice of words, Robert stared at a couple with their toddler son. He cooed and babled, as he chased the family dog. The parents cuddled on the bench; his arm were wrapped around her shoulder as they watched their child play. The woman appeared to be expecting, as her hands rubbed her belly. Robert laughed when he saw the toddler chewing on the dog's tail.

Gren huffed. "Yuck. Kids."

Robert chuckled. "You wouldn't want a baby of your own? A little piece of you?"

"No." Gren answered with very little interest. "That's why the mundies invented things like condoms and birth control so we DON'T have little us forms running the fuck around. One Gren is enough...."

Robert quickly left the subject at that. Gren, however, was not finished.

"Why...you want kids?"

"I'd like at least three or four, maybe five-"

"You're a fucking fool if you think it will be with Lyla Smith."

"And why wouldn't it be her?"

Gren shakes his head, as he wipes his mouth with a napkin. "You really think someone like her will be willing to just stop her life, lay down and except your fucking seed just like that?"

Robert was doing his best not to start a fight with Gren. Despite his stature, Robert was no match for Gren. He liked to fight dirty; Gren was known for causing men to go blind, stupid or mentally insane and half the time he did nothing to them. Gren enjoyed taking pleasure in this. Fighting his older brother would only add a notch to his 'ego' belt. Instead, Robert stood up and checked his phone.

"You're wrong about her, Gren."

Gren folds his arms and tucks them under his chest. "You're a fool, Robert. You know that?"

"Not everyone can be like you, Gren. Even someone as yourself will grow tired of these foolish ways and long to have that love to-"

"HEY!" Gren leans forward. "WE have an understanding, me and Carla. You're the one fucking lost in makebelieve world. Do you think singing her a song, buying her Roses or having the chance to hang the moon up JUST for her will really change her mind?"

Robert turned to walk away. "I'll see you around, Gren..."

Gren remained silent, as he mumbled to himself. He was lost in his meal and quickly forgot about his brother's foolish ways. He was way over his head and sadly, Gren did all he could. Robert refused to take his advice. He was now on his own.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Robert returned to his apartment. The heater was broken once more, as he tried to find blankets. They were on the top shelf and as he tried reaching for them, his phone rang. He assumed it was Gren and allowed it to go to voicemail. Robert would check it later; he was not in the mood to speak to his brother. Not now at least.

Again the phone rang. Curious, Robert threw a blanket onto the couch and checked his phone. It was Lyla. Robert's fingers trembled as he tried to push the 'answer' button.

"Hello, Hello!! Lyla!?"

"Oh Robert-I'm sorry. Are you busy because I can cal-"

"NO!" Robert held on. "No, I mean. Please. Uh, no I'm home...Lyla, where have you been? I tried calling you-"

Lyla remained hushed. All he could hear was the honking of cabs and the people outside. Robert could easily pick up not just the breathing but the heavy thumping of Lyla's heart.

"Lyla..." He mentally prepared for the worse. "You still there...."

"I'm sorry, Robert. Shit...you must think I'm a bitch."

"Where did you go, Lyla?"

Agian, silence. Robert, however, had too much love and patience for this girl, so instead of screaming or hanging up the phone, he simply moved to the couch and sat down. With the blanket covering his feet and phone still planted to his ear, Robert sat back and waited. He'd give Lyla all the time in the world. He could sit there and second guess things between them but it always returned to the day they met and the feelings he felt passionatly towards Lyla.

"Are you home, Robert?"

"Yes."

"Can I come by? I have a little bit of that stuff left. It's not much but I'll be able to sneak out for five hours-"

"Please." Robert was practically begging. "Please...I need to see you."

"I'll be there in ten minutes..."

Lyla quickly hung up the phone. Robert was left alone, as the only comfort he had at that moment were the thoughts of Lyla and the constant noise outside these cement walls.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Lyla arrived on time. Robert was taken back by her beauty, as she immediatly embraced the Grendel standing at the doorway. He was lost by her smell; the exceptional smell of Roses helped mask his thoughts and fears, as she entered the apartment. In her hand, she held two muffins. Lyla placed them on the counter and took a seat.

"Its so nice to see you, Lyla. I missed you..."

"I'm sorry, Robert. Things just....got a tad chaotic back home and I'm trying not to let it get to me but..."

"What is going on?"

"Nothing for you to concern yourself with."

Robert could tell Lyla was trying to avoid the question. Although he would never understand the folker community and their sick way of keeping a leash on all their people, he still was concerned and needed to know. He cared for Lyla. A lot. But Robert took Lyla by the hand and led her to the couch. He would respect her wishes. Eventually, she would tell him.

"Well, whatever it is, I hope it get's better soon. I missed you...."

"I missed you, too." Lyla's eyes remained on the ground. "I...I saw Gren the other day."

"He and Carla heading out again?"

"Yup. Their usual Friday nights: Drinking, dancing and fucking. Same old thing."

"I hope those two either GET together or just go their seperate ways and find someone else."

"It works for them, though. And Carla is not a one man kind of gal, IF you get what I'm saying..."

Robert sighs. "Yeah. I do...Gren is so afraid of commitment, that he'd rather just 'hit it and quit it' as he puts it. Yuck....sounds horrible."

"Well, some people are just like that, I suppose."

Lyla leanes against Robert's shoulder and closes her eyes. Despite her 'true' feelings, it was pleasent to have Lyla here. Perhaps being in a comforting enviroment, she'd eventually tell him her TRUE feelings. He knew something was bothering the she Wolf; her Amber eyes appeared sad and distant, even as she tried to focus on him while speaking.

"You hungry?"

The sudden sound of Robert's voice startled Lyla. "What? Oh no, Robert. I'm fine."

"You make those muffins?"

"Yup. Banana nut."

Robert rubs his stomach. "Mmmm. Those are my favorite."

"I know. I asked Gren."

Robert turned to face Lyla, as he grabbed both her hands. Together in silence, they sat and stared deep into eachother's eyes. Robert leaned forward; he desperatly wanted to taste her lips against his once more, like they shared that night after dinner. Robert forlorned to feel her bare body against his. Lyla seemed to see his request in his eyes; she climbed over, mounted herself in his lap and passionatly kissed Robert. Their tongues danced in eachother's mouths, as she stroked and pulled his hair.

Robert let out a tiny grunt, as he continued to kiss and nibbled Lyla's neck. Lyla's back arched, as she threw her head back and moaned softly. Robert's lips trailed down Lyla's neck as he kissed her collar bone and skin pressed against. The frabic tickled his cheek, as his tongue licked her flesh. Her eyes bored onto Robert's, as their passion and anger for needing one another mingled together.

Lyla slapped Robert's face away as he inched closer to her breast. "Stop, Robert!"

"Lyla-" He was stunned with her sudden abbrasive behavior. "I'm...I'm sorry. I thought you wanted me to-"

Lyla found herself being forced to admit the truth to Robert. She had no choice.

"I'm a virgin, Robert..."

This was serious news to a Grendel male. When a female allowed him to take something as precious as virginity, it meant the female not only trusted but loved him as well. Robert knew this meant he had a chance to make Lyla his; they would be connected because of this magical moment. Robert took his fingers and stroked Lyla's cheek.

"I won't force you to-"

Lyla did not hesitate. "But I do...I...I want to sleep with you but I'm so afraid..."

Robert gently pressed his lips to Lyla's, as he traced his hand down her spine. The warmth of his hand sent chills along her back.

"I'll be gentle....we'll take our time..."

Not another second went by before Lyla began undressing herself. Robert watched as her tee-shit came off first; next, she fiddled with her pink lace bra, as her bare breats popped out. Robert reached over and cupped them; the mounds of flesh felt marvelous in his grasp, as Lyla leaned forward and allowed Robert to continue playing with her. She moaned in his ear, as the sudden urge to change and take Lyla was growing with each second. He struggled to bring his urges under control.

His groin area ached to be released, as Lyla reached her hands down. She unbuttoned his pants and immediatly pulled them down. Lyla stood up; she could see the growing buldge in his boxer briefs. Lyla did not stall, as she began to strip down. Soon, naked and vulnerable, Lyla once again positioned herself in Robert's lap. He could feel the warmth escaping her body, as they collided in a heated moment of passion.

Pinning Lyla to the couch, Robert removed the rest of his clothing. He started from her neck and with his tongue, trailed down Lyla's body. Her skin was sweet against the roof of his mouth. Robert was satisfied with her taste. Lyla became terrified at that moment, as Robert's penis pressed against her thighs. The sheer girth of it frightened the poor girl; she knew Grendels were very well endowed creatures but had never seen one so massive before.

Robert noticed Lyla's fearful glance. He leaned closer to her ear. "I'll be gentle, Lyla. I promise..."

Lyla wrapped her arms around Robert's neck, as he positioned himself between her legs. With a tender thrust, Robert entered Lyla; she grabbed Robert's hair and buried her face into his shoulder. Gently and ever so carefully, Robert pushed himself further into Lyla. Robert forcefully pushed his chest against Lyla. Passion, excitment and ectasy surged through his body as he made love to Lyla.

Lyla's breathing became heavy with each thrust. "Oh Robert..."

Robert smiled thinly; he did everything in his power to not allow his true nature out. Not yet. Not now. Tonight, he simply wanted to make not only a statement to Lyla but hopefully make her his for all eternity. Lyla and Robert seemed to have forgotten about the world as they became lost and alone in the moment.

Robert thought about what Gren said earlier and he was furious. He'd prove to his brother that he was wrong. So wrong about Lyla. But for now, the body does not lie, as he and Lyla continued to make love.

For the night, she belonged to Robert.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Any questions, you know what to do. :D

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited December 2014

I'll get you back, Jones! >:D

You just started a meme war, Pie!

Alt text

Come at me, Porgie! >:D also, glad you like it so far. :3 I adore my new Fable!!

That image! Like, DAFUQ! I'll get you back, Jones! >:D And looking forward to the next one. This is getting really good!!

• Yeah, they're probably, like: "Philip, we need to get these people on board for the next season!"
    And Phil's all: "But, Mike, if we do that, the season will be so good that nothing will ever beat it." So, Mike's thinking: "Good point, Phil - now I remember why I hired you. Let's keep the forum open so they don't move onto anything else! If we ever need them, we'll know where to find them."

Well, something like that. Seriously, though, this thread has 16 000 views, and I find it hard to think that not one person from T.T. has checked it out!

That's definitely a good scene pick! If I knew how to mod well, I'd be all over that. :P

Woody's a tough nail, he'll pull through as always. XD I'm up for being a writer for the possible season 2 or beta tester for a dlc! I be

• Lovin' your poker face there, Emmy. xD

SIGN ME UP I WILL SO WRITE SHIT FOR TELLTALE

• Oh, this chapter is heartwarming. The future is saved, they're going to have a child, Grace is at least happy to stay with them - even though she's still a bird, Tara/Fair is being amicable, their dinner's almost ready, and Therese's playing the violin. Yeah, I like this ending. :3 Anyway, congratulations on finishing another tale!

The near future.... Reynard entered his apartment after a long day of work. The Business Office was particularly slow that day, so he was

• Emily is priceless throughout this chapter! It's pleasing to see Katie have her view about Santa changed in such a good way, but Emily - and Peter with the snow at the end - is just brilliant. xD And Gren, all casual while chewing on his candy cane! Don't worry in case you can't post as much! Seeing to the needs of the soon-to-be Mrs. Pudding_Pie is definitely what's important right now, and may your schedule run smoothly. :)

Christmas Challenge Santa opened the door to his workshop. The bells attatched to the door dinged as the children ran inside. Peter and E

• edited December 2014

Scarlett woke up as another fresh sheet of snow pelted the ground outside her window. Jackson and her were tangled together under the blankets after a peaceful nights rest. It was only yesterday they heard the news that her aunt was safe and back in Fabletown. She recalled Snow crying tears of joy into Bigby's shirt as she put the phone on speaker for everyone to hear.

Her fingers tossled Jackson's hair softly, waking him up to start the day. They were finally sharing a bed, which came with a higher feeling of responsibility. She felt him sit up, his t-shirt sticking to his sweaty body.

"It's a sauna in here," He complained, stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes.

"I think it's a nice temperature," Scarlett replied, sitting herself up. She wore silky matching pajamas with cupcakes and reindeer covering them. Oh the joys of the gift giving season. These were from Aunt Rose. She stood up from the bed, her slender fingers running along her stomach softly. It was a habit for her to feel how large her tummy was slowly growing, a reassurance that soon enough, the baby would be out and in her arms in no time. She walked across the room to the vanity, sitting on the little stool and starting her daily make-up routine.

"I don't know how you have the patience to do that every morning," Jackson remarked, still sitting on their bed. "It must suck."

"I've been doing this for years. It's second nature," She replied. Just then, her eyes glanced at the small calender on the wall, pinned up with a flower shaped push pin.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, pulling her long black hair back with her brush. "Christmas is in only 4 days! Can you believe it?"

Jackson laughed. "Not at all. So are we breaking the news on Christmas Eve, or in the morning?"

"The morning, definitely." She replied. "They're going to love the name we picked out. And they'll be happy to know it's a girl. Especially Ash."

"Surprisingly," Jackson said. "She usually leans toward the 'boyish' side. Maybe she just wants to corrupt our child next."

Scar threw her hairbrush at him, hitting his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"She's not going to corrupt our baby!"

"I was joking," He retorted. His hand rubbed the red mark that appeared on his bicep.

Scar giggled. "You have the stupidest look on your face."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He continued to make the face that apparently entertained Scar.

"Nevermind." She sniffed the air, her nose going up like a wolf finding the scent of it's prey. "....Bacon."

"What?"

"They're cooking bacon I NEED THE BACON!" She stood, half-running to the bedroom door, and darted downstairs without another word. Jackson was left clueless in her dust as he finished getting ready for the day.

I hope this is a good start <3 I will be including all the cubs in the challenge, and there will be TONS of guest appearances of your favorites (Basically Mary XD) Afterall, it's the holidays! Everyone gathers around to celebrate and be close and give gifts and have fun :)

• I never wanted Katie hate Christmas; like Georgie said, her time spent around mundies kind of made her question a few things. Also, Peter and Emily are things I used to do when my uncle would take me, my siblings and cousins to the mountains; that to me was the best, especially when we made snowcones. :) And typical Gren....gotta love him.

I def will be posting when I can: Mrs. soon-to-be Pudding_pie is ready for this baby, as am I. :) And the schedule change won't be too bad. Just longer hours but ony my days off and breaks, will still be back to either comment or post.

Emily is priceless throughout this chapter! It's pleasing to see Katie have her view about Santa changed in such a good way, but Emily - and

• Whoa dude. -stands up- I applaude you you, good sir. THIS....THIS right here is my favorite. The detail and description. And the sex moments were done tastefully. GREAT work, JJ. :D

WARNING: There is a sex scene in this chap. If you are easily offended, please don't read. We are all adults here but I know some people sti

• She wore silky matching pajamas with cupcakes and reindeer covering them. Oh the joys of the gift giving season

Well said, Scar. :D

It was a habit for her to feel how large her tummy was slowly growing, a reassurance that soon enough, the baby would be out and in her arms in no time.

:) <3 Oh the feels right now. I can picture Scar and her belly. God so cute!

I loved Scar's NEED for Bacon; guess being a Wolf and possibly carrying one would make any pregnant woman go nuts. Move, Jackson! xD Can't wait to see the rest. Cute so far. :)

Scarlett woke up as another fresh sheet of snow pelted the ground outside her window. Jackson and her were tangled together under the blanke

• Indeed, I will cover more on Bigby and Peter's relationship. He will finally get the truth told and the full story. I honestly was not going to add the crime scene but after everything the Porgie Clan has gone through, its time to wrap the saga up with a twist at the end. You'll never guess who it is. :)

And this will be me when I get back. On break right now:

Alt text

Ugh. Tired, man. :P Need a drink like Gren here. xD

Wow. This one has to be the best yet in the sotry revolving around Peter, Ethan and Emily. The first half was very dark and detailed. I coul

• Christmas Challenge

The children had no idea dogs in the North Pole were covered in a thick coat of white fur with tiny bells attatched to them; the children played with Santa's dog, Bell, as the adults sipped Hot Cocoa. Isaiah returned with the papers for Santa. He grabbed a cup and placed several marshmellows inside. They bounced in the warm liquid, as Santa overlooked the list.

"HO HO HO! Everything looks ready for the big day! Tell the Elves to take the day off to frolic in the snow or go home to bake cookies."

Isaiah quickly grabbed his walkie-talkie; it was shapped like a Gingerbread man and the cookie was decorated with various candies and icing. Katie peered out the window. She noticed several Penguins waddling along the icy walkway. She squealed with delight.

"DADDY!" Georgie nearly dropped his beverage. "Daddy, can I go play with Penguin!?"

Georgie peered over Gren's massive, hair slicked back head. "Penguins?"

"Over there! Santa-do they bite?"

"Ho, Ho, Ho! No my dear. They are friendly Penguins. In FACT, they are special little guys."

"Really? How?"

Bell barks loudly, as all the children gather near the window to peek at the playful creatures. Junior pokes at the glass; he could see Bloody Mary's reflection and he continues to bounce around in his spot.

"Do you see them, Mary!? Huh-do you!?"

Mary rolled her eyes. "Junior, why did you summon me to this place? I'm so cold and the mirror has ice on it-"

"Bloody Mary!" Santa tapped the glass. "Well, hello there! Have not seen you in awhile! Still teasing those teenagers during sleepovers I see."

"Hmmm, yes. See you're still enjoying free cookies and milk."

"Come on out of that thing! I have hot Coca and cookies-"

Mary shakes her head. "No, no, no....Bloody Mary does not DO ice."

Junior peers into the glass. "PLEEEEEEASE, Mary..."

"Fine....hold on..."

The kids stand back; Junior, however, is the only one capable of standing that close while she manages to sneak past the darkness of the mirror and into their world. Mary pauses to crack her neck, as she notices Gren and Georgie.

"You two look comfy."

Gren raises his cup up. "Fuck yes! This is good!"

Isaiah elbows Gren in the arm. "Watch the language, please."

"Whatever, dude. They are too busy with Mary and Penguins."

Junior leaps into Mary's arms. "See? It's not too bad out here."

"Psh. That's cause you caught me in a very good mood, Porgie."

Santa chuckles; he opens the door, just as the children gather their wame clothing and head out the door. The Penguins pause to look at the eager children heading their way. They squawk as the children form a circle. Junior is the last to make it outside, as he drags Mary into the bitter cold.

"C'mon, Mary! Hurry!"

"Sheesh, Porgie, sweetie-Wait! You're going to pull my damn arm off."

"Language, people!" Isaiah rolls his eyes. "Swear, you guys...."

Katie pokes one of the Penguin's bellies. Without warning, he burps up a large candy coated in chocolate and sprinkles.

"Whoa..." Katie picks up the candy. "No freakin' way..."

Peter and RJ chase down two more Penguins. They repeat the process, as two more candies fly from their mouth. This time, one is coated in white chocolate and the other caramel and nuts. Emily eyes another Penguin; he immediatly detected the look of determination, as the Georgie look-alike flings herself. Emily falls flat on his belly, as a giant cherry Jellybean flies from his beak. Emily snatches the candy and takes a huge bite.

"So....bloody...tasty..."

Georgie leans against a candy cane; he watches Penny and Ethan grab another Penguin, hug it tightly and several candies fly into their hands. Mary manages to sneak a Peguin into her grasp, as Junior holds out his hands. Skittles pile into his gloves, as he inserts the multicolored candies into his mouth.

"You're too cute, Junior." Mary kisses the top of his head.

Santa stands behind Georgie and pats his back.

"They seemed pleased, Georgie."

"Good..."

Gren nearly falls over Bell, as the dog barks and runs after another Penguin.

"DAMN! Freakin' dogs...."

A Penguin runs up to Gren, snatches his scarf in its beak and tugs. The kids laugh, as they continue to push the bellies of the birds.

"I don't 'mmber doin' that..."

"You never attempted this, Georgie. You wish to try?"

"I will. Let me kids have some fun, though."

Georige, Santa and the others stood back as the children stuffed their faces with the sweet treats.

Another page for the xmas challenge. Had time. :) Any questions, you know the drill.

• Right? I'd be really surprised if someone from the TT staff didn't read AT LEAST a couple of our stories at some point in their schedules.

I bet you would! You could become a TWAU Youtube star if you ever get the knowledge for modding. :)

Yeah, they're probably, like: "Philip, we need to get these people on board for the next season!" And Phil's all: "But, Mike, if we do that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.