The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Which is the sad thing...

blueneon posted: »

Oh, come on, he might be a bitch but we still care for you and we suport you no matter what happens.

• We're here for you.Bro fist

Fuck.Everbody. Seriously this day has been shit! It was going okay till my friend decided to punch me in the face at lunch for no reas

• Throws fist

Saltlick123 posted: »

We're here for you.Bro fist

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Now this winds me up so much I would of knocked your friend clean out if I was there for hitting you for no reason and a friend seeing your down instead of lending you a hand to help you they stick the knife in with this abuse A-HOLES >:(

Something has to be done alert your parents and teachers to this so they will keep an extra eye on you to protect you till you get out of this depression I wish you the best of luck I’m speechless >:’(

@Talimancer

If someone struggles with something and a friend in this lounge who we care about it's our utmost concern to know and help them. This can be that place when no one else will listen a sanctuary for some people where everyone has a voice and no one will judge the problems just try to help with a solution. A definition of a problem is anything that upsets you no matter how small or big we are always here to help and listen this is the LOUNGE

Calling someone here an attention whore is immature it takes a lot of trust in people here to post problems and making such statements are very hurtful to the person and neglects that trust bestowed on us it will make people fearful of asking for help again.

DONT BRO COME BACK

Fuck.Everbody. Seriously this day has been shit! It was going okay till my friend decided to punch me in the face at lunch for no reas

• Now this winds me up so much I would of knocked your friend clean out out if I was there for hitting you for no reason and a friend seeing your down instead of lending you a hand to help you they stick the knife in with this abuse A-HOLES >:(

He does that, I don't mind. :/ I keep telling him to stop but...It's him.

Something has to be done alert your parents and teachers to this so they will keep an extra eye on you to protect you till you get out of this depression I wish you the best of luck I’m speechless >:’(

I deal with it on my own...It's just been harder lately...I don't know why.

I'm thinking...I don't even know.

Markd4547 posted: »

Now this winds me up so much I would of knocked your friend clean out if I was there for hitting you for no reason and a friend seeing your

• edited December 2014

Oh it depends I didn't know how hard I taught that was the first time :/ if my friend punched me in the face I would respond with the exact same power to his face :P

Your only human don't be scared to ask for help your a very smart and awesome person you can do it

Now this winds me up so much I would of knocked your friend clean out out if I was there for hitting you for no reason and a friend seeing y

• I need pictures what are these choices

I need help... http://strawpoll.me/3169817

• Immortal duh

• I deal with it, kinda used to it...

No I don't need help.

Oh it depends I didn't know how hard I taught that was the first time if my friend punched me in the face I would respond with the exact sa

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Right below you.

I need pictures what are these choices

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

Autocorrect suck my dick.

• Now I get home to relax on the Forums and I have to deal with Talimancer's shit calling me a attention whore or some shit because of my depressed post yesterday on here.

Don't listen to them. They say that because they think they know everyone. They don't have a damned clue who you are or what you have been through, so when they say something like that acting like they know it all, it makes them look like a fool.

Im sorry you had a bad day. It happens. You just need to pull through and remind yourself that things will get better. Eventually things always get better. One way or another.

I hope you come back. You may not think so but this place needs you. You're a big part of it and id hate to see you leave.

• I'm thinking...I don't even know.

I'm getting closer to just hanging around lurking.

Now I get home to relax on the Forums and I have to deal with Talimancer's shit calling me a attention whore or some shit because of my depr

• We all have them days, It'll get better.

• I am buying the top two, I have maybe an hour before I have to order them.

Right now I'm buying the Nova and Immortal shirts but that can change.

• Anyone else have them days were almost everyone you talk to acts different?

• Save what if that person never existed there is nothing to save :3

Autocorrect suck my dick.

• Magic. snort snort

CodPatrol posted: »

Anyone else have them days were almost everyone you talk to acts different?

• Yep... After someone has gone missing.... But I know what you mean.

CodPatrol posted: »

Anyone else have them days were almost everyone you talk to acts different?

• Nothing bad like that has happened here. :/

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yep... After someone has gone missing.... But I know what you mean.

• edited December 2014

Something to cheer everyone up something christmassy :P

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-8VCL4uSUc

What's the best Christmas Present you ever got?

Mine was Crash Bandicoot I got that two Christmases in a row before the game was just magic the music even when I play it on my Vita now years later it still gives me happy feels like the first time I played it's just my childhood :'D

Or an Nintendo and playing Pokemon Red that game is a masterpiece who ever played it won't denie it or

A football net was class for my garden tho to and me and my brother had it for years and played football with it most days etc

so many

What's Yours and why?

• Did you tell any of your teachers or school staff?

• Make her a friend!

SOME GIRL IN MY ENGLISH CLASS IS WEARING AN ATTACK ON TITAN JACKET.

• Nova.

• No because I can handle myself.

Green613 posted: »

Did you tell any of your teachers or school staff?

• I got the Nova and Immortal shirts, thanks for the help!

• The longer you try to keep that up the faster it will make you worse, trust me. Help is not something to be ashamed of, so seek it.

No because I can handle myself.

• You should probably tell the school staff about this, don't let them get away with this.

• Nope, I don't need help.

The longer you try to keep that up the faster it will make you worse, trust me. Help is not something to be ashamed of, so seek it.

• No, It's okay.

You should probably tell the school staff about this, don't let them get away with this.

• You should at least consider it.

No, It's okay.

• You're way too stubborn you know that? :P

Nope, I don't need help.

• Don't feel hurt when I stab you in the back.

There it's been considered.

No.

You should at least consider it.

• Why not?

... There it's been considered. No.

• Yup. ;}

You're way too stubborn you know that? :P

• Good question.

Why not?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.