Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I'm glad you liked it. I didn't think it would be a problem.....

BUT I had to put that warning just in case. :) yo

You are the reason I took a chance with this create your own fable thing. :3 its been a blast with Robert. I promise you and the others will love my idea I have for him.

pudding_pie posted: »

Whoa dude. -stands up- I applaude you you, good sir. THIS....THIS right here is my favorite. The detail and description. And the sex moments were done tastefully. GREAT work, JJ.

• I loved the creativity in this chapter! It's no wonder the kids adore you!

The penguins were my favorite part! How cool is that! And Bell! I want a dog like that. <3

And Mary with Junior. <3 Ship these two so hard.

Cute!

Christmas Challenge The children had no idea dogs in the North Pole were covered in a thick coat of white fur with tiny bells attatched t

• Ah what a nice finish it's about as close to happy as it's going to get! Good job :D

EMMYPESS posted: »

The near future.... Reynard entered his apartment after a long day of work. The Business Office was particularly slow that day, so he was

• Christmas pajamas are the BEST pajamas XD I have so many pairs over the years, I have a whole drawer of just christmas bottoms. I usually wear Tshirts with them, though.

Yeah :) Her belly is supposed to be a little bit smaller than her mothers, since they're about a month or two apart. Harmony's should already be a mountain by now XD

Scar has a wolf in her (In more ways than one ;) and that calls for a massive appetite! Jackson just goes with the flow XD And he will be sure to duck next time he makes a risky comment XD

She wore silky matching pajamas with cupcakes and reindeer covering them. Oh the joys of the gift giving season Well said, Scar.

• Literally my favorite scene in the game XDDD

Indeed, I will cover more on Bigby and Peter's relationship. He will finally get the truth told and the full story. I honestly was not going

• Sweet. I figured it would be a nice wrapper-upper of sorts, and I wondered if it was too short or sudden, but it seems good enough for me :) This is supposed to be a while into the future, an unknown amount of time. It could be in a few months, or this could be after a few years. I have yet to decide but you can think whatever you want for now :) I figured Charlotte needs another unofficial appearance until I moved over to my next story arc (Haha, I use arc because I want to be like the comics, lmao) You mentioned previously that you were sad the only real music playing Fable died and when I read it I was like "Oh, he's gonna like the next chapter then," Because I planned from a long while ago that Therese would pick up the talent and play :) And thanks!

LupineNoir posted: »

Oh, this chapter is heartwarming. The future is saved, they're going to have a child, Grace is at least happy to stay with them - even thoug

• It was hard for me to say goodbye! I've grown really attached to the characters, but it's been far too long since I've written about my main characters and such, so it had to end soon. Thank you!

Tetra posted: »

Ah what a nice finish it's about as close to happy as it's going to get! Good job

• We've all gotta return to where we started at some point! :p

It was hard for me to say goodbye! I've grown really attached to the characters, but it's been far too long since I've written about my main characters and such, so it had to end soon. Thank you!

• My fiancee has a pair with trees and presents. My sister used to wear those things EVERY year. I hear now tshirts are the way to go with those things. xD

I can only imagine with Harm. The poor dear. xD How adorable to have them preggers at the same time. <3

LMAO I see what you did there! xD I figured the baby would be Wolf BUT I've been wrong before. :P Glad Jackson has taken a liking to fatherhood and hopefully that won't leave him to losing afinger come next round of crispy Bacon. :D

Christmas pajamas are the BEST pajamas XD I have so many pairs over the years, I have a whole drawer of just christmas bottoms. I usually we

• I agree with you on that; I was drinking coke and spilled it all over the screen when that came up.

Felt like that yesterday and today. (?) Pie won't remember that xD

Literally my favorite scene in the game XDDD

• "Are ya' seriously goin' ta' stay here with me all day?"

Gren sat in the chair next to Emily. He placed his Snake skinned boots up on the stage; he leaned back into the seat, sighed and placed his hands behind his head for cushion. He turned to face Emily. Cracking a smile, he simply tilted his head.

"I ain't workin' today, so I figure I'd chill here with you. That is...if you don't mind."

Ever since their seperation, Gren felt the need to over stay his welcome at various locations. The other day, he became a drunk mess at the Trip Trap just so he could spend time with Holly and Junior; he ended up taking Gren home because he was so intoxicated, the man could not remember his own name. There was even a couple of times when he did his best to be around both her parents. To Emily, it seemed like a comforting method for his losses than anything else.

Her aunt Carla lived in a nice three bedroom apartment in the cleaner, more well kept parts of New York; she had the extra cash for that type of luxury and since Rosie and the twins were older and off to college, she enjoyed the eerie silence of being a single woman in the big city. She had her rescue cat, Moxie; that Tabby was spolied to the point were he loved his food being not only brought to him but hand fed.

Gren, however, got the short end of the stick; he returned to the slums and lived paycheck to paycheck once again. Emily took pity on the man and every so often, allowed him to crash in one of the spare rooms located above the club. He never bothered anyone. It was as if Gren was just a distant memory in the minds of the passing by Fables. Perhaps he was lonley or the was used to the idea of Emily taking such compassion but Gren made his mark in the Pudding and Pie.

Funny, thought Emily, as Gren adjusted his right leg. Used to swear all over this town he'd never step foot in the club again. Now, here he was, seeking not only shelter but some form of human contact. Gren reached out one of his hands and gave Emily's a pat. His skin was tough and knobbly; several places around his fingers had cracks and cuts and the knuckles on his skin was dry as a bone. When she looked over, his eyes twinkled as he beamed.

"Nah....I don't bloody mind. Just keep ya' fookin' mouth shut and leave me girls be. Any time ya' go off or feel the need ta' leave ya' mark-"

Gren immediatly shakes his head. "I ain't going to cause you trouble, Emily."

Before Emily could speak, one of her dancers gently touches her shoulders. Her name was Nina and she was Emily's top female dancer. Nina was a Wood Elf with long blonde hair, gray eyes and wonderful assets that Emily needed to showcase the nights Nina was on stage. She seemed nervous to speak to Emily. Perhaps she felt her presence was bothering the club owner. She did have the same amount of patience her father used to have so long ago.

"Uh, Emily...I have a question."

Emily leans forward. "Woot is it, Nina?"

"I can't find my outfit for tonight...."

Emily stood up. Gren could see her muscles tighten around her shoulders and neck.

"Woot..."

"I....I can't find my outfit. It was on the chair behind the Beer cases and when I went back to get it, it was missing."

"Did ya' bother ta' check ta' see if one of the other dancers MAY have taken it?"

"I checked and none of them have seen it."

Emily was ignited and ready to explode. She adored Nina. She actually cared for this girl and wanted nothing but the best. But Nina was what Emily liked to call a 'bobble head'; Nina had a nasty habit of either not paying attention or making an issue MUCH more difficult than it had to be. She simply took a minute to stand back and cool herself off. There was no need to show her true capabilities to these women. That was what she was trying not to do.

"Just....wait ova' there, Nina. Let meh see if Hans Junior moved it..."

As Nina took her seat at the edge of the stage, Emily went in search of her cousin. Hans Junior was in the back stocking cigarettes and Beer. He nearly dropped a case when Emily tapped his shoulders.

"JESUS Emily!"

"The bloody devil, Junior!? Who the fook do ya' think would be back here?!"

Hans Junior gently placed the crate down. He took a minute to collect his thoughts. Even though he was twice Emily's height and weight, he still feared her. Even as kids, Emily always sent him home with chills running down his spine. It was that look. The Porgie look.

"I'm....sorry, Emily. You just startled me..."

Emily rolls her eyes. "Woot the fuck eva', Junior. Hey, did ya' move one of Nina's outfits?"

Junior points to a nearby door. "I hung it up over there. I nearly dropped it on the floor and I remember her telling me how much-"

Emily pats his cheek. "Thank ya', Hans. That will be all."

Emily simply turned, grabbed the outfit and left Hans Junior alone to tend to his work. Nina was pleased to see her boss had found the outfit. Emily handed her dancer the Diamond studded bikini combo.

"Now, get back there and do what ya' need ta' do for tonight."

Nina only flashed Emily a smile; she knew better than to carry on longer than necessery. Emily returned to her seat and sighed.

"Hm. Impressive."

Emily glared over at Gren. "The fook do ya' mean, impressive?"

"You didn't beat that poor fucking girl to a pulp."

Emily sits up. "Ya' think I go 'round, yellin' and abusin' my girls!?"

Gren shrugs. "Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you did. Your dad had this nasty habit of-"

"Don't!" Emily jabs her finger in Gren's chest. "Just 'cause ya' ain't bonin' me aunt anymore, does not give ya' the right ta' talk about me father that way! He's a good man and he's made his peace with it all."

"Whatever you say, Emily. The fruit NEVER falls too far from the tree and from what I heard, you tend to have your 'Georgie' moments with the girls."

Emily stands up. "Who the shit-who the FOOK do ya' think ya' are, sittin' there like ya' own the bloody place!"

"I'm just fuckin' making an observation here!"

"Keep ya' fookin' comments ta' yaself! I ain't here ta' listen ta' ya' bad mouth my club or my father. He's a good man-"

Gren rolls his eyes. "Is THAT why you've taken on his entire empire? His look? The attitude and fire that comes with it?"

"Listen here, ya' worn out bastard. I EARNED this club...I LOVE this club! This has been my legacy before I escaped my father's nut sack. Junior didn't want it...so I took it. I take it as a compliment when someone labels me as a 'female' Georgie."

Gren chuckles. "You've always had fire in you, kid. Passion. Commitment. I like that."

Emily knew were Gren was coming from. Although he made peace with it and TRIED to move on, he never fully forgave her father for his poor choices years ago. Gren held it against Georgie as much as he could; even when he was still with her aunt Carla, Gren made it a point to 'remind' her father of what he used to be. Emily had bitterness towards Gren growing up. She would remain respectful and well-behaved for her mother's sake but alone, Emily despised him and refused to acknowledge Gren as her 'uncle.' He was just Gren. Nothing more.

Even as all the children have grown, started their own families or carried on with whatever happened in their lives, Gren still felt the need to light the fire beneath Emily; Georgie learned to ignore it, as did her mother and other siblings but never Emily.

"Ya' can just leave than if this fookin' place botha's ya' so much."

Gren was still in his seat. "Leave?"

Emily folds her arms and tilts her hip to the right. "Ya' bloody heard me, Gren. Leave."

Gren stood up, nearly knocking the chair down. His eyes were bewildered. Gren could not believe what he was hearing.

"NO! Emily, I-"

Emily points to the exit. "Ya' have made smart ass remarks for the fookin' last time. I'm tired of ya' bullshit. Ya' talk 'bout him, ya' talk 'bout me and I don't like shit talkers, Gren. Ya' know that....just ask the LAST guy ta' try that fookin' shit."

"Please!" Gren nearly fell to the ground. "Don't....I'm sorry, alright?"

Emily kneels before Gren. She grabs his face and glares into his eyes.

"Woot was that?"

Another kick to his ego. "I'm...sorry..."

Emily smiles. "That's woot I fookin' thought, ya' dirty Grendel. Alright. Ya' can stay here."

Emily stood up and returned to her seat. Gren took this moment to dust himself off and sit in his seat as well.

"You don't have to act like such a fuckin' bitch, Emily."

Emily holds up her middle finger. "I think otherwise, Gren."

Gren did not say much after that. His feelings for the Porgies would never change; he had his reasons and to keep the peace for the kids, he held his tongue and tried to hide behind a fake smile. Now that he was alone and free to speak his mind, Gren made it a point to say what he truly felt. The kids were no longer babies and they all knew what occured years ago. But perhaps this is the reason why he was alone. Why no one wanted to be around him.

"Do you love me Emily?"

Emily glared over, while rubbing her eyes. "Woot the fook-"

"You're not a little girl anymore. Since I could remember you never, well, LIKED me. So, just tell me the truth....do you EVEN like me?"

"No."

It was a punch into Gren's emotions. A stab in his heart. Emily's words were like daggers thrown into his back and she continued to throw more.

"Emily....you...you don't-"

Emily shakes her head. "Ya' bloody asked me fa' my answer and I fookin' gave it ta' ya. Don't like it, than I don't know woot ta' tell ya'."

Gren stood up as he dug into his jean pocket. "I need a smoke...."

Emily said nothing, as Gren left the lounge and out to the front. Gren packed the cigarettes before pulling one out. He had a flask of alcohol inside his jacket; after this, he would try to drown out Emily's harsh words. As he lit his cigarette, a cab pulled up to the club. Gren assumed it was a customer until he noticed Peter and Ethan exit the club. They looked concerned.

"Hey boys." Gren waves. "What brings you boys out here?"

"Is Emily here-"

Ethan grabs Peter's shoulder. "We mean, is Emily HERE..." He points to his head. "Is she capable of comprehending what we need to ask her?"

Gren nods. "She's in the lounge preparing for tonight. She's sitting in her chair."

"Thanks uncle Gren."

Gren grabs Ethan's hand. "What's wrong, boys? Did Emily do something-"

"Emily didn't do it but we are concerned for our sister's well being anf need to alert the dancers and-"

"Is Emily in danger?"

"Any Halfer or Fable is in danger."

"What the fuck do you mean!?"

Peter looked back at the club. "Just finish that off and come inside. We'll explain. We're going to have to tell the town anyways."

Gren stood back as the boys entered the club. He sighed heavily, as his boot stomped the burning butt of the cigarette.

Not again.

Any questions, you know the drill. :) Heading to work in twenty minutes. Going to be a long day. Can't wait for the weekend. And can I tell you what....loving this HUGE storm we have outside right now! I love the rain.

Going to pull a Gren this weekend. xD REALLY grown on him in the past few days. Have big plans for this guy!

Alt text

• Alt text

Nah dude. Take it easy. :) TRUST me. You have a little girl on the way and sleep will NOT be in your list of 'to do's'. We can grab some Beers and play some xbox if you need to unwind. :)

I'm looking forward to you covering the relationship Peter will eventually have (or not) and although this will be it for the Porgie Clan (for now I hope) I hope to see more and I'm curious as to which Folker is doing this! I have MY idea but like I said....there have been so many Folkers introduced since day one. You say Malcom did it, though and I will riot! xD I doubt it just because he is destined t be with Hope. <3 :)

Indeed, I will cover more on Bigby and Peter's relationship. He will finally get the truth told and the full story. I honestly was not going

• After reading this, I can kinda see where this is going; the hints are all over the place and to be honest, I'm curious as to WHAT you will do with this. I KNEW Gren and Carla seperated!!

Alt text

I understand now why Emily does not call Gren her uncle. I understand in a weird way and I'm also curious to hear more about this. She's such a character from beginning to end! XD Its sad, though, to see Emily using Gren's current state as her own personal gain. IDK...that's just me.

But I <3 Emily!!!

Alt text

I can't wait to see what happens next! This is getting good!! And yes! Gren is indeed an awesome character. :) We shall drink and play video games to help calm the beast within Georgie!

"Are ya' seriously goin' ta' stay here with me all day?" Gren sat in the chair next to Emily. He placed his Snake skinned boots up on the

• Ah, Gren - he'd get on easier with others if he held his tongue a bit more, (and I think there's some sort of irony depending on Emily - a Porgie if there ever was one - and the Pudding & Pie, as is mentioned above.) Guess he finds it hard to move on, but then he did lose a friend in Lilly. Everyone focused on Holly, but what about Gren and Woody? I would say 'and Jack', but, y' know. It's Jack.

"Are ya' seriously goin' ta' stay here with me all day?" Gren sat in the chair next to Emily. He placed his Snake skinned boots up on the

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited December 2014

Robert did not hear his phone vibrate beside the night stand. He managed to roll over; Lyla was still wrapped up in the sheets, naked and his for the night. He did, however, take a moment to look over Lyla's body. Her skin was warm to the touch, as he gently caressed her arm and lower back. Robert was beguiled by such acute grace. He trembled for a moment, as she turned in her spot.

Robert sadly knew eventually Lyla would have to return and leave him behind. How he desperatly wanted to keep Lyla to himself, run off into some remote land and create their own happily ever after. He had it all planned out; they would have a litter of either Wolf cubs or Grendel babies, he would build a fine cave for his family and Lyla would be happy to frolic in the open.

Robert's day dreaming was interrupted by his phone. The glowing nearby from the screen caught his eyes. He looked over at the clock. It was three in the morning. Outside, the rain pounded his window, as the dark skies allowed the water to gently fall onto the city below. Robert, careful not to wake Lyla, grabbed his phone. Five missed calls.

He entered his password, as Robert listened to the voicemails. It was Gren, then the last three were from Carla.

"You have five new messages: BEEEEEEEP. ROBERT! Where the fuck are you!? You need to get my sister home! The Folkers are looking for her! My dad can't keep lying to them!"

Robert did not bother with the rest, as he began shaking Lyla awake. She sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Robert-what is it..."

"Get dressed!"

Robert frantically searched the floor for her clothing. In the heat of the moment, their clothes were scattered and Robert was not too sure where half of them went to.

"Robert, why? What is going on!?"

"Look at the time! Shit! Your sister just called and-"

"Fuck!" Lyla didn't let Robert finish, as she jumped from the couch. "Shit! Just....fuck!"

Robert buttoned his jeans, as Lyla tried to hook her bra back on. She found the rest of her clothes; Lyla's phone began to ring, as the song echoed in the tiny studio apartment.

"Carla!"

Robert could hear her sister on the other end. "Lyla! Where the hell are you!? The Folker Council is looking for you and dad is in major shit if they find you with-"

"Carla, I need you to cover me!"

"What!? I can't do that!"

Lyla was flustered. "CARLA! Tell them you reached me! Tell them I'm drunk!"

"Lyla-"

"Just do it! I'll meet you in Central Park in ten minutes!"

Lyla hung up the phone. She glared at robert; he was worried the Folkers would punish Lyla for his selfish behavior. He didn't mean to keep her so late. All Robert wanted to do was make Lyla his.

"You have alcohol, Robert?!"

"Yes. Those beers are-"

"I need you to open them for me. I have an idea."
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Decimus, the leader of the Folker Council, sat in his black Escalade. In the driver's seat, sat his son Kevin; beside him ,Remus looked out for the she Wolf wondering around on Fable grounds. John and Malcom were in the back seat with Decimus. He lit a Cigar and offered it to John, who refused his offer.

"Your daughter is walking on very thin ice, Johnathan."

"She is a wild one, sir."

Decimus exhaled. "We have a place for the Wild ones, John. You KNOW this and I doubt you'd allow such potential to end up in there."

"She must have lost track of time..."

Decimus cracked a smile. "Let's HOPE that's what kept her within these walls. Disgusting place..."

John twidled his thumbs. "She knows the rules and-"

Decimus huffed. "Says the man that allowed a Fable into his home or 'teamed' up with Bigby Wolf. Although he COULD be of some use, we don't see the reason WHY Georgie Porgie was with your family for all those years."

Before John could answer, Kevin pointed out. "There she is, father. But wait-she has someone with her..."

Decimus sniffed the air. He quickly growled. "Grendel..."

John, followed by Malcom, left the car. The rain trickled against their hair, as John embraced his daughter.

"Shit! Lyla, sweetie!"

Before Robert took another step, several guns were aimed at Robert's body. Decimus walked up to the creature. He inhaled Robert's smell. His smile was making Robert very uncomfortable.

"Lyla, dear. Can you please explain WHY this parasite is with you?"

It was taking a lot for both Lyla and Robert not to tear this man apart. "I over drank, sir..."

Malcom looked closely at Lyla. "She does have the apperance of intoxication and she smells heavily of it and-"

Decimus holds out his hand. "I do NOT need you to speak for the young lady, Malcom. I'm aware she overdid it. Or, perhaps it was the Fable devils that tried to take advantage and-"

Robert stepped forward. "Those were not my intentions, sir. I was simply taking her back to you. I was worried she'd get lost or hurt herself."

"Concerned for a Folker, Fable? How interesting is this my ears are hearing!"

Kevin nearly bumped into Robert. "The only thing YOUR kind cares about is a DEAD Folker. Unless you had other plans for one of our females..."

Robert heard the clicking of guns. Decimus pressed his nose against Robert; the Wolf was of massive stature, as he glared into Robert's eyes.

"This be the truth, Grendel? Hmmmm? Were you going to take advantage on one of our females?"

"No sir..." Robert growled. "I'm not like that."

"Hmmmm. Indeed. Your brother did enough damage to tatter your good name."

Malcom grabbed Decimus' shoulder. "Sir, that is enough. We have Lyla Smith and-"

"Hold on, Malcom. These people NEED to know where they stand. John may be running around with one but I know better. This here boy has a fighter within him. I do not like the way he stands, approaches me or this thirst for Folker blood. I see it. Smell it."

"Sir?"

"This is why you MUST pay attention, Malcom. Look at this boy...slipping through the city, with one of our own. I'm NOT a fool, son. You GRENDEL males think any pretty little thing like the Smith girl is available for your own pleasures. You're wrong....VERY wrong..."

Robert grunted, puffed his chest and stepped forward. He nearly pressed his boot on Decimus' shoe. Robert looked over, however and stopped to see Lyla; she had tears in her troubled eyes, as she tried to speak.

Decimus turned and noticed Robert's attention. "Hmmm. See? You did have plans for Miss Lyla Smith. You had no chance, boy. You were born plan trash to my eyes..."

"Please!" Lyla begged the older Wolf male. "Please, Decimus sir. Spare this Fable man. He had no need to harm me. He was simply helping out a druken poor girl, stumbling in these cold streets."

John could hear the desperation in his daughter's voice.

"Hush, Lyla...you'll be in even more trouble-"

"No, dad. Robert was not a monster. He helped me GET back to you guys..."

Decimus returned his look at Robert. The Grendel male tried his best to mask his true feelings for the Council. He now understood why Lyla, Carla and so many other Folkers hopelessly tried to escape the clutches of their community. Decimus simply snapped his fingers, as Kevin and another unknown Wolf punched Robert in the stomach. Falling to the ground, they kicked the creature until blood poured from his nose, mouth and left ear.

"NO!" Lyla tried to push out of John's grasp. "DADDY, PLEASE! Make them stop! MALCOM!"

"They have no control, my dear. Your father gave that up when he joined the Fables and Malcom KNOWS better than to go against orders. Perhaps THIS will teach these foul creatures their place in this world..."

After another minute, Kevin and the other Wolf backed away. Robert, on all fours, coughed up blood and held his broken ribs. He had the opportunity to change and tear them all to shreds of tissue and bone. But he glanced over at Lyla. That was his only saving grace. Decimus spat at Robert, as they all headed back to their vehicles.

"Take this as a warning, Grendel. Learn your place."

Robert could only stare at Lyla, as she entered the car. The headlights bared down on Robert, as both passed him by and left the injured Fable alone in the dark.

Robert reached out. "Lyla..." The world around him seemed to grow dark and cold. "Lyla....Lyla..."

Robert passed out, as his body slammed to the ground.

Any questions or comments, please ask away! I'm pleased with where this is going and I hope you all are as well. Again, thanks to Pie for allowing me the opportunity to collaborate with him. :)

• edited December 2014

Indeed, there was bacon. Jackson slid across the wood floor hallway in his Christmas slippers (yet another gift from Rose) that had a little reindeer with antlers sticking out of them. The only reason he wore them was because despite their tackiness, they were massively comfortable on the inside. So he swallowed his pride and ignored the LED lights that lit Rudolph's nose up. The downstairs was a much more bearable temperature, so he shrugged on his robe as he entered the kitchen.

Snow sat at the kitchen table, a hot mug of coffee in one hand and a newspaper in the other. Bigby, only good at making breakfast foods, was serving bacon to Jackson's apparently starving girlfriend, and Blossom just so happened to be over as well. She was rambling on and on about this or that, nothing that struck an interested cord in Jackson's mind. He sat down beside his love, snatching warily at her full plate of breakfast meats.

"I got some porkroll," Bigby was saying. "Can you believe that it's not sold anywhere else but the tristate area?"

"New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. How come?" Scarlett asked, wolfing down another bacon strip.

"I think it's a regional type of food," Bigby said. He tossed a few slices of porkroll on the frying pan, and Jackson's stomach swirled with delight. Porkroll and eggs was his favorite. Holding back the drool that almost escaped his mouth, he stood and reached for some fresh rolls out of the pantry. He also got the ketchup and a slice of cheese, because this was going to be one hell of a good sandwich. He could see it now.

His butt slid back into the stool next to Scarlett's as he eyed Bigby's meat flipping skills. Blossom was still talking, and in the back of his mind he wondered if she'd taken a breath in the last five minutes. He noticed humorously that Snow seemed to be nodding, not actually listening, to Blossom's ramblings.

"Alright, hear we are," Bigby said. He scooped the porkroll onto Jackson's bottom bun, then threw some scrambled eggs on top. Jackson placed his cheese carefully, watching it melt at the edges from the heat. Finally, he drew a smiley face with the ketchup on top. The top bun was applied, and he lifted it up to gaze at this beautiful creation.

"It's perfec-"

Jackson was cut of when, out of no where, Scarlett's teeth came chomping down the side of his sandwich. She nearly bit his finger, but he yelped out anyway out of fright.

"What was that for?!" He yelled.

Scarlett giggled. "The baby is hungry."

"That's what you get son," Bigby said to Jackson,"When you get a wolf pregnant with a baby wolf. At least she left some for you. I remember when Snow was pregnant, we went out to eat for breakfast and I turned my head for two seconds. The whole plate was gone. I swear."

Snow scowled. "I didn't take EVERYTHING on your plate....just the good stuff."

Bigby laughed, turning the burner off and tossing the pan into the sink. Scarlett apologetically gave Jackson the rest of her bacon, claiming that the baby wanted ice cream now. He took the apology willingly, stuffing the bacon onto what was left of his porkroll sandwich.

"So," Blossom said. "What are we doing for Christmas?"

The sound of Snow's mug hit the table. "Crap!"

Everyone turned their head to her. "What's up?" Scarlett asked. "Something wrong?"

"There's a ton of things wrong," She replied, placing the newspaper down. "I forgot to have a talk with Santa. Since I don't get off the Farm much, I prefer getting my gifts through him. I forgot to send him the list of things I planned on getting everyone." She pressed her thumbs against her temple. "I'm so flustered right now."

Bigby walked around, placing his hands on her shoulders supportively. "It's okay, Snow. I know how it gets sometimes. We'll figure something out."

She rubbed her face. "I'm quite dizzy. I need some aspirin and a heating blanket."

Bigby helped her stand and led her out of the kitchen. It was just Jackson, Scarlett, and Blossom now.

"So what should we do?" Blossom asked. "I mean, my Mom can't be wonderwoman all of the time. Any ideas?"

"Maybe I should go," Suggested Scarlett.

"No," Jackson said. "No, you've got to take it easy."

"I'm pregnant," Scarlett said. "Not terminally ill. Plus, I have a ton of overprotective loving brothers and sisters. They can come, too."

"How do we even get there?" Jackson asked, his hand placing itself on Scarlett's back.

"Have you forgotten? My grandmother is the North Wind," Scarlett told him.

"Yeah, she has ties to Lumi, the other cardinal winds, and Santa himself. Isn't that neat?"

Jackson smiled. "So that's it then. We'll call your brothers and sisters-...Oh, wait. What about Elora?"

Scarlett looked at him. "She can come. I know it's hard for her-...But we can't leave her out. I know she's still recovering, but I think a little bonding time might fix things."

"Are you sure?" Jackson asked. "I know how you feel about what happened."

"It's over with." Scar replied, looking away from his face. "We'll start fresh. She's doing much better than she was prior to the accident. I think things will be okay."

"If you say so, then that settles it," Jackson says. He kisses Scarlett's cheek and stands, making his way over to throw his empty plate in the sink.

"I'll call your mom," Blossom tells Scarlett. "She will probably listen to me more than she would you."

"I don't care who calls," Scarlett replies. "But that's okay."

"Cool! See you guys later!"

"Bye," Jackson and Scar say simultaneously. Now, it's just them in the kitchen.

Scarlett stands, facing Jackson. They embrace, and Scar stuffs her face into the crook of his neck. She smells him, a mixture of soap and body spray.

"I love you," She says.

"I love you too," Jackson replies. They go onward with their day.

Another chapter! I hope you like it, I'm doing what I can, lol. I have a ton of plans that will hopefully be included into this story. You guys are awesome! Stay awesome! I've been playing a ton of Trivia Crack on my phone and Crossy Road and Disco Zoo and I've been reading City of Bones lately (So many references to the Infernal Devices series. So many. I am in a constant 'Fangirling' state.) So yeah. Hopefully your Decembers are going along swimmingly :) Mine's been nice. A few times it has Snowed, but nothing stuck. Oh well. That's all for now <3

• Final part of Russian Roulette, enjoy!

Sorry it took so long, school stuff and I needed some time for self care. I got into Dragon age, I freaking love Zevran, he has some of the best lines. :D And Morrigan (And maybe even Fenris) sort of reminds me of Scarlett, and Oghren is totally Bradwr XD.

Russian Roulette

Chapter five

Bullets

Lyall grimaced as he stared at the box of bullets before it. It took no genius to know they were made of pure silver, the metal scent filled his nose, he longed for a smoke to block out the sickening scent of silver. But at Scarlett's odd request he didn't dare light one up. He had a feeling she wouldn't ask so nicely next time.

"So this is the game? Take turns pointing a gun to our heads and pulling the trigger?" he glared at Medusa.

"Why yes, if you live you get to keep Bradwr. If you lose one less rat to deal with. And I'm sure you don't want that, do you Lyall?" she mused, running a hand through her perfect ringlets of hair.

"This is fucked up, no way in hell I'm doing this!" he yelled standing up. As soon as he stood up a familiar hissing noise filled the room and Natasha's head popped out of the black sleeve of Medusa's blazer.

"Shame, because if you don't Natasha here will make a reappearance. Many a few of her friends will come to play with Romeo as well. Venom can do destructing things to the body you know, destroying muscle and tissue, bleeding- sometimes even in the internal organs, swelling, oh and did I mentioned the dead cells from the muscles can clogged kidneys? And that's just from the snakes I have on me." she chuckled to herself. "Oh dear, there I go again with my rambling. So... Lyall," she picked up the gun and placed a silver bullet inside one of the chambers. "Either play this game or risk a Fable dying a painful death. Choice is yours , either way someone's not leaving here alive."

He could barely believe this vile woman, Romeo was basically expendable to her. A device for her to toy with him... Either he or him was going to die.

"Fuck it..." he huffed sitting down in the chair again. There was too much at stake here, Bradwr had useful information about Medusa's plans, but chances were he won't be too keen on sharing them if they both survived this ordeal... Then there was Romeo, caught in the middle with no way out. If he died Romeo might live to see another day, but for how long until Medusa decides he's just other pawn she would be more then willing to give up for her benefit. It was a lose-lose situation, there would be no victor.

"Perfect." she smiled as Natasha slithered back into her sleeve. "Now who goes first, the coward or the canine?"

"The wolf, I want him to go first." Scarlett spoke up.

"Very well then, you're up." she said handing him the gun. "

Lyall let out a sigh, exchanging a weak glance with Romeo.

"Well," he said giving the chambers of the gun a whirl and held the gun too his head. "Here's goes nothing."

XXX

Her whole body tensed up, Scarlett even found her palms were getting a tad sweaty as Lyall's calloused finger slowly made it's way to the trigger of the gun, he had a one out of six chance of dying. One silver bullet to the brain would be all it would take, no glorious battle, no famous last words to his mother and father before a quick death. Her finger nails dug into the palms of her hands, itching to get in there and show him a piece of her mind... But that wasn't what Medusa had planned for them. One goddamn bullet would be all it would take to end Lyall's life , so small but so deadly...

Watching his finger finally rest on the trigger she braced herself, ready for a long bang fallowing by blood and a limp dead body.

Click ...

Nothing....

Lyall let out a sigh of relief and placed the gun back on the table.

"That really gets the blood pumping." he stated in a cocky manner.

She gritted her teeth in anger, that pest was still alive.

"Damn it..." she cursed under her breath.

XXX

Bradwr bit into his cheeks, growing more and more impatience with each passing second. Lyall survived once, who's to say he Romeo would live? They was a one in six chance of getting shot... Although fairly good it didn't mean he would survive forever.

"I.. guess it your turn." Lyall muttered looking at the gun. Fuck, this situation wasn't getting any better, it was only getting worse. First Scarlett was alive, Medusa used Romeo as a pawn to get him to play this game... It was all up to chance or whatever karma had in store for him.

"I believe so..." Romeo replied as his hand slowly inched to the gun.

"FUCK YOU MEDUSA! YOU VILE CRUEL BITCH!" Bradwr screamed as Romeo picked up the gun. "I SWEAR ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL-"

Scarlett didn't need an order from Medusa, a swift punch to Bradwr's gut was just enough to get him to be quiet.

"Shut up, so much of a peep from you and I won't think twice about ripping your arms off." she hissed.

"F-fuck you Scarlett, You're just a monster in women's clothes." he muttered, earning him another punch to the face.

"I would kill you right now if I didn't have orders against it for now."" she narrowed her eye at him. "And believe me, there's nothing I would like more."

"Screw you-"

Click...

The soft sudden noise of a clock cause the former bickering couple to quickly avert their gaze to Romeo.

"Whew..." he let let out a sigh of relief. "You're right, it really does get a blood pumping." Romeo place the gun back on the table. "Your turn I guess?"

A slow nod from Lyall as he retrieved the gun once more. Bradwr watched as he gave the chambers a twirl, letting it come to a complete stop before holding the barrel to his head again.

A loud gulp came from Lyall as he placed the barrel of the gun to his head.

Click...

XXX

Nothing, nothing at all. No blood spattering on the ground, no brains being blown all over the place, no limp dead body of Lyall Wolf or Romeo. This was clearly irritating Medusa as Scarlett managed to pick up on the straight line her employer had on her lips. It was all too tempting to just shoot the damn wolf herself, her hands were itching to get her own gun and fire away at Lyall. But of course that was against Medusa's orders. But their had to be a way to speed things up a bit, finally break the never ending tension of harmless little clicking sounds.

Medusa's hand raised just as Romeo was about to take his turn again.

"Yes Medusa?"

"I find the odds are rather unfair, one in six chance of getting shot..." she gave a devious look to Scarlett. "Scarlett, darling... Care to handle this?"

"Of course, Mistress." finally leaving her spot she made her way to the table. "Hand me the gun."

Romeo's shaky hands gave her the gun, Scarlett added two more bullets to the chambers.

"A fifty-fifty chance of dying, is that suitable Mistress?"

"Of course, Scarlett." Medusa mused, her left hand running through her brown ringlets of hair. "This should certainly speed things up."

XXX

"Fuck..." Lyall grumbled under his breath. The nauseating scent of silver gotten stronger, he felt like vomiting.

"Well you didn't expect me to allow this to go on forever did you?" Medusa taunted. "I'm a very busy women you know, places to go people to see, you know how it is. As much as I enjoy this game I can't stay and watch all day... such a pity."

Lyall narrowed his eyes at her, never had he met a woman of such vile and cruel natures. Taking a deep breath he gave the chambers a whirl, once it came to complete stop his finger slowly on rested on the trigger.

Click...

Never in his life had he felt to relived, a fifty percent chance of dying and he survived. Still, it wasn't over... He slowly slides the gun to Romeo, whose face was completely drained of colour, his hands shook as he slowly took ahold of the piece. Gulping loudly he gave the chambers a whirl, an eerie feeling passed by as the chambers soon came to a stop. He raised the gun to the temple of his head, saying nothing. Lyall's fingers drummed on the hard surface of the table, moments passed... yet Romeo still haven't touched the trigger.

"Hey... look man, I-" Lyall stopped when the barrel of the gun was pointed at him as opposed to Romeo's temple.

"I... I'm not going to die.... Fuck that man!" he cried in panic.

"H-hey, I'm not the one who forced you to do this!" Lyall yelled, jumping to his feet. "We... we can figure something out! I'm not your enemy here!"

Romeo lowered the gun, his eyes dropped to the floor. "You're right..." he muttered, his tone emotionless. In a split second Romeo pointed the barrel of the gun at Medusa. "It... It's all your fault..."

Medusa smirked, twirling a lock of her curly hair between her fingers. "Oh? So you finally grew a pair, huh Romeo? You feel man enough now? Lost everything and and now you want to take it out on the only person who ever you outcast Fables like you a chance? I more or less do that for a living more then my fight club."

"You... You're forcing me to try to shoot myself!"

"You owe me your life, I take miserable Fables like you and give them a chance. I give you wealth, protection, women, men, whatever the hell you fancy, all I ask is loyalty."

"Loyal to the end..." Lyall whispered to himself.

"Let's take Scarlett for example, left to die in a burning building, where her mother died of all places and her husband of all Fables. I found her, repaired her, gave her a second chance... And personally I think she would have gladly taken your place, isn't that right my dear Scarlett?"

"Of course mistress." Scarlett replied.

"You exploit Fables weaknesses, your no better then The Crooked man!" snapped Lyall, remembering the stories he had heard about The Crooked man and his deceitful ways.

"Your right Lyall..." Medusa replied. "I'm far worst."

A sudden bloodcurdling screamed caused Lyall to filched, his eyes widen in horror to see Romeo howling in pain with the familiar cobra Natasha, sinking her fangs into his wrist.

"Holy shit!" he yelled looking as Natasha sunk her fangs deeper into the skin of Romeo's wrist.

"FUCK THIS!" Bradwr yelled, a green glow flashed. What was once Bradwr with his usual flame coloured hair and glasses was no longer there, but instead a winged black creature. The cuff's broke and he flashed his fangs at Scarlett. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"Oh really now?" Scarlett scoffed retrieving her gun from her pocket. "You got me off guard last time, and believe me... This WON'T be like last time."

With that being said Bradwr lashed out with his hand, Scarlett leapt out of the way in an almost graceful manner. Another slash was fallowed by another leap, over and over again was the same patten. He tried to attack and she would dodge. Lyall, taking the opportunity with Scarlett busy with Bradwr rushed to Romeo's side as he collapse on the ground. Natasha drew her fangs out of his skin and quickly slithered back to Medusa.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lyall hissed looking at the bite marks with were already becoming violently red and festering, he felt like vomiting.

"Snakes..." Romeo sputtered out, his face as pale as a ghost.

"Save your strength, just keep calm. You're gonna be just fine! We can take you to Swineheart, get some anti venom in you, you're be okay!" No, everything wouldn't be okay. Romeo looked beyond helped.

"Brood..." Romeo said in a whispery voice before going limp. Lyall had no time to take in Romeo's death, the sudden gunshot rang in his ears as he jerked around. He nearly forgotten about the two exes trying to kill each other.

Bradwr was hunched over, a clawed hand sealing what Lyall could easily guess where Scarlett finally made her made her move.

"Pathetic." Scarlett muttered under her breath, exchanging a quick glance with Medusa, who gave her a simple nod. "I should had done this a long time ago." she huffed sending a punch to Bradwr's skull head, the force was enough to get him on the ground. Stomping on his chest, the sound of broken rips cracking filled the room, like a child playing with bubblewrap. Her hands grabbed ahold of his leathery wings, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Oh don't worry, I'll make it hurt."

XXX

Bluebeard sat on one of the fine arm chairs that furnished his apartment. His fingers tapped impatiently against his thigh as he waited for the laptop which currently sat on his lap to load the wed page he desired to browse to load. His brows knitted his frustration, it normally never took this long to load, perhaps it was time to seek out a new one or get this one checked out. With the website taking to long to load he opened another tab which seemed to load up just fine, maybe it was just the website? Checking his email it revealed he had an unread message, yet no source of who it could be from. Part of him knew it could easily be a virus, although the right thing to do was to just delete the message curiosity got the better of him, besides, if his laptop did get all buggy at least he would have an excuse to purchase a new one. Upon clicking the email the message was a simple three words.

'We're inside you'

He narrowed his eyes at the screen, was this some kind of prank? His questioned was quickly answered when a wave of nausea came over him, quickly and carefully as he could he removed the laptop from his lap and set it aside before making a mad dash to the nearest waste bin. Instantly the contains of his stomach were removed, his breath laboured, not exactly pleased with that ordeal. He blamed it on whatever the hell he ate this morning. A faint hissing noise caused his eyes to unwillingly avert downwards.

There lingering in the wastebasket was a handful of small, scaly, newborn snakes.

XXX

Lyall watched as Scarlett slowly began to tug on Bradwr's wings, this was basically the same situation of what had taken place days before when he first met Scarlett. He kept to his feet, ready to made a mad dash to shove Scarlett out of the way, get Bradwr out of her grip, just anything to avoid another repeat of what happened to his leg.

He prepped himself up to run, but nearly tripped over his own feet when a loud gunshot filled the room. He barely had a second to process what had happened. All he could process was Scarlett gasping, clutching her bleeding side side as she fell backwards.

"You okay?"

He glanced backwards, there was... Bonnie? With a gun?

"Bonnie?! What the hell are you doing here?" asked Lyall. "And where did you get the gun?!"

"Not important, are you two alright?" Bonnie asked him and Bradwr again.

"Not gonna lie, I had better days." Bradwr muttered, slowly getting to his feet. "Being a Fable has a few advantages at least."

"I'm alright," Lyall replied making his way to Bonnie. "Can't really say the same for Romeo or Scar-" he turned his head to glance at Scarlett and her employer Medusa, both gone. As if they vanished into thin air. "lett..."

Bradwr sighed and glanced sadly at Romeo's corpse.

"You two were close?" asked Lyall. He gave a small nod. "I'm sorry...maybe you can be present when we... You know, with the witching well..."

"Thanks, I... that means a lot to me...I'm with you guys."

"Excuse me?" Lyall raised an eye brow.

"If I can get Romeo justice of any sort I'll do whatever the fuck you want me too..." he huffed. "You got questions, I got answers."

"What about your dad?" Bonnie questioned.

"Don't worry." Bradwr replied. "He won't give a fuck."

XXX

Jersey's brow furrowed in frustration, where the fuck was Bradwr and Scarlett? He haven't heard so much as a peep from any bars or nightclubs Bradwr fancied. He knew he should had tagged along with them, just a simple assassination job, they shouldn't had been able to fuck up this bad. The sudden sound of the phone ringing caused Jersey to leap from the rust coloured arm chair and more or less dove headfirst to the phone to answer it.

"Bradwr?!?!"

"Ah, hello Jersey." the ever so familiar voice of Medusa replied.

Jersey swore repeatedly in his head, not her again. The last time Medusa called it left him feeling more eerie then ever.

"What do you want Medusa? I got more important matters to attend to!" he hissed, in no mood for anymore of her games

"As do I." she replied coolly and calmly. "I'm simply called to congratulate you, sarcastically of course."

"For fucking what?!"

"You got a rat on your hands."

XXX

And at long last Russian Roulette in done, third tale should be done quicker, given their is a certain part I'm really hyped for. Next tale will be called "Cat and mouse", and I got a few pictures (Mainly of
    Scarlett, I swear she's the only one I can draw T_T).

Scarlett and Lyall with their true/Unglamoured forms. (Might change Scarlett's)

http://gamegurlunleashed.deviantart.com/art/MOAR-Lyall-and-Scarlett-490292602

And a quick little doodle of Scarlett with some basic extra deets, nothing too important, trying a new art style. I'm really proud of it.

http://gamegurlunleashed.deviantart.com/art/Scarlett-deets-496998877

• I'm loving that picture of Emily. xD Seeing this does make me notice how much I made her look like Georgie. :D

also, I'm sure you know but sssshhh! xD And I had their relationship rocky since I could remember. Emily does not HATE Gren but is not too fond of what he's had to say over the years.

We shall drink and play video games to help calm the beast within Georgie!

Sounds good, dude. Sounds good.

JJwolf posted: »

After reading this, I can kinda see where this is going; the hints are all over the place and to be honest, I'm curious as to WHAT you will

• I agree but Gren comes off as one of those people that has to hear himself speak. Its still very hard for him, even after all these years; he has 'forgiven' Georgie but not quite forgot about it.

I would say 'and Jack', but, y' know. It's Jack.

Psh. Jack....no one likes Jack. xD They just put up with him cause they have to. lol

Ah, Gren - he'd get on easier with others if he held his tongue a bit more, (and I think there's some sort of irony depending on Emily - a P

• edited December 2014

Again, no problem. :)

Wow...I was not expecting that ending. This is getting really good! I'm loving the tension and starting to see why Lyla left. :(

Great work, dude! I'm loving this!

EDIT: I just saw this right now. Nothing serious. Just letting you know. :)

Robert could only stare at Robert, as she entered the car.

xD

Robert did not hear his phone vibrate beside the night stand. He managed to roll over; Lyla was still wrapped up in the sheets, naked and hi

• edited December 2014

Just wanted to say, i like your design of your characters!

Bloody-Mary posted: »

Final part of Russian Roulette, enjoy! Sorry it took so long, school stuff and I needed some time for self care. I got into Dragon age, I

• Glad to hear your December is going great. Mine is wonderful! Busy, busy busy but loving it; plenty of rain and fog in my little slice of heaven. Wish we got snow. Lucky! (I think) xD

Anyways, I always love to see Bigby and Snow so involved with their rapidly growing family. Makes me wonder how they keep up with so many new family members. Need dog tags. xD And Scar and Jackson are that cute couple you had in HS; so freakin' sweet they gave you sugar comas every time they were near. And indeed, Scar! you MUST feed that quickly growing wolf cub! :D

Knowing Elora is invited, I wonder how she will be. If I remember correctly, last time I read was she had head trauma, which sent her mind back into her childhood years. Her love for Jackson was still there and the tension between her and the family was being detected, the more you wrote about it. It would be nice to see them get along BUT you never know.

And those slippers, Jackson! xD Nice, dude!

Indeed, there was bacon. Jackson slid across the wood floor hallway in his Christmas slippers (yet another gift from Rose) that had a little

• I'm loving the new style of Scarlett. :)

And welcome back. I hear ya' bout the whole being busy bs. xD

I love Bradwr. Probably because he is jersey's son and a smartass at the appropriate moments. Nice to have that dynamic duo return; Medusa and Romeo are quite the team in Fabletown.

Stomping on his chest, the sound of broken rips cracking filled the room, like a child playing with bubblewrap. Her hands grabbed ahold of his leathery wings, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Oh don't worry, I'll make it hurt."

LOVED, love, love this little slice of delicious goodness. Damn...I just pictured it all and I loved it.

Can't wait to see the 'cat and mouse' section. Will they be about the same characters or are we to expect some new editions as well? :)

I DO have a questions, just to refresh my memory. Did you ever mention WHO Bradwr's mother is?

Bloody-Mary posted: »

Final part of Russian Roulette, enjoy! Sorry it took so long, school stuff and I needed some time for self care. I got into Dragon age, I

• A VERY DRAGON CHRISTMAS CONCLUSION!

Fred climbed up the giant gingerbread man shoulder and began to pummel him with all of his might chipping away piece of the evil cookie. “Gahhhhhhhhh” the gingerbread roar as it backed again the wall in pain. Fred nearly hurt himself after jumping to safety and assumed he won the fight. He then looked around to find Marcelo is was busy with the robotic toy clone of himself.

“Wait can we talk about this Mr. Robot..?” Marcelo pleading to the mechanical dragon. It huffed it snarled and began to breathe fire flapping its cold steel wings waiting to attack, and just as it got close Marcelo punched the dragon with a fist of fire knocking the dragon several feet across the room.

“My dad taught me how to do that. Not as strong, but looks like I manage to lay down some pain on your Mr. Dragon.” Marcelo boasted. He then went for Santa's aid and attempted to rescue him before the machine could turn him into a toy but out of no where, the gingerbread grabbed Marcelo and threatened to kill him if Fred didn't surrender.

“It's over all over Fred! COME OUT NOW, OR I'LL CRUSH YOUR PET DRAGON!” the gingerbread man demanded. Fred showed himself and approached the monstrous cookie surrendering to his turns. He dropped his candy cane sword and continue to approach. “Fine, you win” he said before taking cover as Bob and all his troops stormed into the building and bombarded the gingerbread man with a flurry of snowballs.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? SNOWBALLS! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!” the gingerbread man as he drops Marcelo and falls to the ground in agony. He tries to run but he is cornered by Fred who is holding some type of weapon. “Hasta la vista, mother fu-” as he fires the weapon completely decimating the gingerbread with snow. As pieces fall from the sky Marcello collects several pieces of the ginger and eat them. “Hey! They aren't burned like the last ones and continues to each more.

Finally, Fred unties Santa and Ms. Claus then introduces Marcelo to them both. Of course Marcelo excited to see him like every other child, but he keeps his cool.

“Ho ho ho, what brave young dragon you are. Just like your father.” Santa as he gets up.

“You know my dad?”

“Of course I do young one. I remember bringer a train set to him when he was a young lad. Not to mention all of those cookies he baked for me.”

“Oh no that reminds me! Christmas is in 3 hours! I won't get home in time!” Marcelo as he panics. But Santa informed him that he wouldn't let Marcelo miss Christmas, especially since he saved him and the North Pole from the gingerbread men. So Fred summoned the same magical reindeer that brought both of them there. Before leaving Santa handed Marcelo one last thing before he left. “What this?” Marcelo asked and then Santa told him that it a personal gift from him for his outstanding courage. They then say their goodbyes and off Fred and Marcelo goes.

Finally arriving home, Marcelo sneak back into his room without waking the rest of the house. He then gives Fred a hug and thank him for the adventure and hopes to see him again someday, then climbs into bed and sound off to sleep.

“And that how I saved Santa!”

“That.. is quite a very imaginative story Marcelo...”

“But mommy its true, I did fly a reindeer and go to the North Pole! I Met a talking penguin, destroyed magic snowmen, fought gingerbread men AND SAVED SANTA!” Marcelo as he continues to convince his mother.

“Alright alright Marcelo, I hear the rest in a moment, your cousins are almost hear and I need to make room.”

Marcelo then sits down and finishes his breakfast. His father then rubs his hair and shows him the same gift that Santa gave him when he was a kid. “I believe you son..”

Back at the North Pole, Fred, Bob and several polar bears have a coca cola in celebration of their victory.

Thee End!

Alt text

That wraps up my winter challenge. Now just as I did with Viera/Nisa, Lydia and Wolven. I will doing more back stories on my characters as I paved the way to The Fable Avenegers 2! Expect to see a orgin story for Aizaax and his family, Boogey, and the Nefarious Gargoth. And also a short solo story for Daren!

• Prologue

Alt text

"Once upon a time sounds about right; just like not so long ago, we all find ourselves thinkng back to the time when we were all free. Alive. Life was simple and yet, we now find ourselves struggling to do so. Some worse than others. The majority of us Fables were able to make a life in the new world. We didn't have much of a choice: either be forced into Exile or prepare to perish under the hands of something powerful beyond your wild imagination. I did not like the life given following the Exile; indeed it was a comfortable spot with shelter, food and a chance at a life. But yet, I longed to return to the place so many of us once roamed. Not all of us, however, lived life after the Exile in comfort and serenity. I came across many Fables lost on that path. But not so many as to one in paticular. His name was Georgie Porgie and the two years I spent with that young lad taught me more than the centuries I spent roaming this Earth. My name is Sunflower and this is his story."

Georgie was careful stepping out of the cab. Henry did not understand why the Sheriff was there; he was companied by the lovely Miss White and John, both doing their best to shoo off the quickly growing crowd. Word spread like wild fire in Fabletown. So many Fables did not believe that Georgie Porgie was alive. A lot thought he had perished overnight from the inccident involving the Crooked Man and the others. They assumed things. Like they always did.

Instead, the man layered in ink topped with a Bowler hat, proved to the non-believers that he was indeed still breathing and walking. John noticed the demanding crowd call for his death.

"Hang HIM!" Cried one Fable.

"CUT his ugly old head off!" Another hissed these words, as Georgie tried to grab his belongings.

While the Sheriff and Snow calmed the crowd down, Henry and Georgie were greeted by Hans. The blonde man with such caring eyes took his things and moved swiftfully into the club. Georgie noticed the paint chipping and the neon sign hanging above was broken in several places. Graffiti lined the back walls of the alley, while 'KILLER' was spray painted in bright red across the front door.

"Lovely." Georgie touched the paint. It still felt wet against his finger.

He turned just as John stood beside him.

"Ya' bloody hear me fans out there, John?"

"Don't get too cocky already, Georgie. They are determined to end it right now."

Before Georgie entered the club, a bottle flew past his body and shattered against the brick wall. He turned to see Gren, now being pushed back by the Sheriff. His enormous clentched fists were held high in the air, as she shook them towards Georgie's direction. Hie bellowing voice carried on in the continuing noise of the city. His face was red and his eyes malicious.

"You fuckin' coward! You have no right to be here! What about Lily, huh? What about her!? Why do YOU get another fuckin' chance but not those poor girls!?"

With his hands, Bigby pushes Gren back. "That's enough, Gren. We HANDLED this two years ago and-"

"You two have no clue what the fuck you've done to this town!" Gren looks over Bigby's shoulder and towards Georgie. "You here me, pimp!? God HELP me if we fuckin' cross paths in a dark alley way!"

John takes Georgie and leads him inside. "Come on...you wanted to see the club..."

Henry remained very hushed, even as they entered the club. The wallpaper was torn down in various places. Posters were mere torn bits of his past on the floor, as more Graffiti and a few choice words tattered his walls.

"We, uh, tried getting rid of some but it was difficult."

Georgie said nothing, as he walked down the hall. It was as if it all happened yesterday; he could still feel the burn from his fresh wounds, as Vivian frantically tried to reassure him all would be alright. Her tender green eyes were forever burned into his memory, as they both watched their judge walk into the club. Georgie walked past the bar and at the very spot where it all went down.

The spot Vivian commited suicide and where he was sure would be his ending. The area was clean, as Hans managed to pull up the old carpet and replace it was a fresh, new layers. It was almost as if it never happened. Georgie noticed the purple curtains to his VIP lounge torn down. Like confetti, they were thrown in different places all over the Pudding and Pie. The alcohol at his bar was gone, the wine and beer glasses missing and half of the furniture and paintings were absent.

Hans walked up and stood beside John. "I did my best to clean the place up, Georgie. I really did. But every time I closed up the place and returned the next day, it seemed like more and more damage was done..."

Georgie sighed. "Ya' did what ya' could, Hans."

Walking past Hans, he gently pats his bouncer's arm. Hans beams, as Georgie traces a finger along the stage. At least his usual spot was there; the seat cushion caved it and several stains left buried into the fabric. Georgie, for some unknown reason, was troubled to see the damage of his chair. Perhaps it was the logic and meaning behind it. He himself had no idea why.

"The back room is gone, sir..."

Georgie looked up. "Back room?"

Hans points to a door. "The girl's dressing room...it was destroyed during the riot and-"

Georgie's eyes glare quickly to John. "Ya' neva' told me there was a riot in Fabletown ova' me."

John sighed. "Why add more fuel to the fire, Georgie?"

Georgie said nothing more. He was beginning to question if this was a good idea. His existence here but also being back at the club. There were too many memories and the wounds were still fresh. For the first time, Georgie felt sorrow and regret. He walked over to the spot were Vivian had taken her own life; the image of her pulling the ribbon and her headless body collasping to the ground occasionally played in his mind. Hans, Henry and John watched as he stood hear the stairs, bowed his head and mumbled a prayer.

Henry looked up at John. "He's not a bad man, Mister Smith."

John never replied, as his eyes were locked onto Georgie. After a minute, Georgie kissed his hand and gently pressed it against the carpet. He smiled.

"I promise ta' ya', Vivian. I'll make this right. I'll be a betta' man...goodbye."

As his farewell was sealed, Bigby and Snow returned. Snow was flustered, as she held several papers in her hand.

"Well, Mr. Georgie Porgie. Are you ready to return with John?"

Georgie had nearly forgotten he would be staying with John at the Smith Manor.

"Ready as I'll eva' be...." Georgie looked around one last time. So many memories and yet, not so long ago. "What will happen to my club, Wolf?"

Bigby took out a cigarette. "You're concern right now should be proving to yourself and others that you have indeed changed for the good and you will be a productive member to this town."

Georgie chuckled. "Hmmm. Oh Sheriff...nice ta' know you're still the same."

Snow sighed. "Enough. We have a lot ahead of us and we must be going. The club will remain your own possesion, Georgie, however-it is to remain closed until we know the purpose of why this place should remain open and in your hands."

Henry grabbed Georgie's hand. "You're not going to seperate us, are you Miss White?"

"No, Henry. I will not take you away from mister Porgie. BUT, if you feel like something isn't right, call us."

Georgie felt the urge to say something but knew he had to learn to hold back his tongue. Henry simply held his hand, as the grasping grew tighter.

Snow looked over at Georgie. "Are you ready?"

Georgie did not say a word, as they group returned to the streets of Fabletown. Hans, key in hand, locked the doors and windows up. Gorgie felt like the effort to keep the crowd out was pointless. Now that everyone knew he had returned, this gave them more of a reason to continue kicking him around while still on the ground. Climbing into the passenger seat, John took the driver's wheel, started the engine and pulled away from the crowd.

Gren managed to press his face against the glass. Georgie stared into his eyes, as the car passed them all by and onto the road towards Smith Manor. Behind, Bigby and Snow followed. Georgie noticed Hans, still standing beside the Pudding and Pie. Georgie now understood why in the two years he was gone, Hans never left the club. He too, was forever there.

Georgie closed his eyes and tried to imagine the better things. For once, he wanted to forget what was all around him; he wanted to have Lyla in his arms, as the two venture off into the sunset and leave all this behind. Georgie didn't want to worry about his past, the feelings this town had; didn't want to think about the Business office or even the idea of what may happen to the Pudding and Pie. Georgie wanted to forget. Start all over and make his own fairy tale.

Once upon a time....

Any questions, you know the drill. :) Wanted to return and finish the prologue. Not much but enough to give the readers a clear picture for Georgie. Life after the CM was not an easy one. Thank God its the weekend! :D Got a lot planned for this afternoon. Raining still but I love it!

• Christmas Challenge

Georgie watched as a snowball impaled the side of Gren's face. The sheer force from Peter's right hand left a rad mark; Gren, however, thought of this for a challenge, as he rolled the biggest ball of icy pleasure and tossed it at the boy. Dodging the incoming snowball, Peter dashed through the heavily packed winter wonderland and right into a nearby brush.

Gren chuckled. "That's right, Peter! I'm the snow king!"

Santa chuckled. "HO HO HO! Indeed, Grendel, you have not changed a bit."

Sucking on a lollipop, Katie and her sisters unwrap several little candies and place them in the snow. Several seconds pass them by, as replicates of the buried candy emerge from the snow. Katie, Emily and Penny harvest their new found treats and place them gently into their coat pockets.

"This place has everything!" Emily grabs a Twix bar. "Just look at all this candy!"

"Easy girls." Georgie looks over. "We don't want ta' get little tummy aches, do we?"

Penny holds up a sour patch kid. "It's worth it, daddy!"

Georgie chuckles, as a Penguin waddles up beside him. Feeling like having a candy himself, Georgie pokes the white belly, as a caramel chew pops out of the creature's mouth. It lands at Georgie's feet, as the Penguin flaps his stubby arms and returns to the others. Georgie picks up the candy, unwraps the pastic and sticks it under his tongue. It was indeed the truth; the candy up here was sweeter, jucier and left you wishing for a moment to be a kid again.

Santa pats Georgie's shoulder. "Those are indeed some delicious sweets, Porgie."

Georgie nods; he too, is not the only one to take advantage of the Penguins. Junior, with his hands out and the assistance from Mary, continues to gather more of the candies. He giggles, as mountains of delicious treats gather in his pockets.

"You're taking some of this too, right Mary?"

"I can't let you have ALL the fun, my pudding and pie."

Georgie waves his hand. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! EASY on the sweets, boy."

Isaiah, looking at his watch, waves his clipboard in his hand. Santa peers up.

"They need to be leaving soon, Santa. The Candy Cane lane express will be here at any moment to take them back."

The children all pause. "What!? We have to leave?"

Gren rubs his hands together. "We gotta get back to Fabletown, kids. Santa has A LOT of work to do."

Katie looks up. "Will you make sure to come visit us on Christmas Eve, Santa?"

Sanat kneels in front of Katie. "Of course, my dear. I would love to visit. Make sure you leave me plenty of milk and cookies."

"Chocolate chip, right?"

Santa winks. "You got it right. Do not forget, Katherine-the spirit of Christmas is in HERE. Always believe."

Katie nods, as Gren and Georgie round up the rest of the kids. Each give Santa a hug, as Gren and Isaiah exchange a few simple words.

"See ya' round, Isaiah?"

"I MAY pop in every now and then. My vacation DOES start after the holiday rush."

Just before Gren could speak, a train pulls up beside Santa's workshop. The Reindeer lift their heads to peer at the rather loud machine. The kids could not beleive their eyes; the train was decorated with different sweets and the inside was covered in a gooey marshmellow fluff. The kids bounced along the walls, taking a few bites every now and then. The conductor was a friendly Gingerbread man, as he shoveled bits of Candycane into the fire.

Sitting in the back, Gren and Georgie watched as the children continued to devour the marshmellows. Georgie's worries of the children eating their only transportaion subsided when the area eaten returned with another layer of fluff.

"ALL ABOARD!" The Gingerbread man looked at the group of passengers. Katie, however, stood up.

"WAIT!" She ran to the door. Georgie stood up. "WAIT! SANTA!"

"Katherine!" Georgie followed. "Katherine, stop!"

Santa turned and noticed the Wolf cub trail through the snow.

"What is this?"

Katie grabbed his leg. "WAIT! Santa! Can you take me on a ride in your sleigh? Please? JUST before we have to go..."

Georgie caught up to his daughter. "Katie...wait...no sweetie. We gotta' go and Santa is VERY busy and-"

"Nonsense, Georgie. I can take her until we reach the Gum drop valley." Santa beckons Isaiah over. "Round up the Reindeer, Isaiah."

Katie squeals. "You mean it!?"

"HO HO HO! Of course, little one. Let Santa take you on a sleigh ride!"

All but Ethan and Gren attended the sleigh ride; Ethan was not a fan of heights and Gren simply didn't trust being so high in the sky with mystical flying Deer. Blixen was giving him an evil look. Even Mary joined the sleigh ride. Not that she had a choice, that is; Junior nearly dragged her through the snow, as they climbed into the back.

Georgie held onto his hat, as Santa tugged at the reins. The Reindeer let out a grunt, as Isaiah and several other elves moved to the side. The conductor to the train noticed the beasts in flight; she shoveled more candy into the fire, as a loud horn echoed in the snowy peaks. The icy wind pressed against Katie's skin, as she sat beside the jolly man in red.

Her siblings sat behind her; all were cheering and clapping, as the Reindeer carried the sleigh through the winter air. Mary chuckled, when Georgie's face became the same color as the snow below them.

"You alright there, Porgie? You don't look so hot..."

Georgie tried to fake a smile. "No, no, no....it's just...bloody 'ell! We are high up and..."

Junior grabbed his father's hand. "It's alright daddy. Here-close your eyes!"

Georgie shakes his head. "Nah, son...I think I'll keep me eyes open for this one."

Down below, Gren and Ethan watch as their train dives into a tunnel made entirely out of Fruit cake; Ethan sticks his hand out to grab a tiny piece. Gren's tongue automatically extends out.

"Ewww, kiddo-you going to actually EAT that?"

Ethan takes a bite. "Hmmm...not bad, uncle Gren."

Gren's courage found the light, as he grabbed a piece from the passing walls. He took a tiny nibble and found the cake moist, delicate and rather tasty.

"You're right...not bad..."

Above, Santa holds out a red velvet bag. He hands it to Katie.

"Here you go, Katie."

"What is this?"

"Christmas wishes. Sprinkle some of that on top of your head and you get one magical wish."

Katie closes her eyes. After seceral seconds, she grabs a handful of the dust and prinkles it into her head. Georgie and the others notice her levitating into the air.

"Whoa..." Emily peers over the sleigh. "I wanna try!"

Georgie is worried, as his daughter flies beside the Reindeer. "Oh bloody 'ell....careful, love!"

Mary slaps Georgie on the back. "They are FINE. Relax, will you?"

The bag is passed around. Soon, six little Porgie kids fly beside the sleigh. Georgie shakes his head, as he giggles.

"Oh ya' mother would have a field day with this..."

The Porgie clan dives and weaves around the Reindeer; Santa can not contain his joyous laughter, as he watches the children become lost in the spirit of Christmas. Leading the way and with her arms out to the side, Katie flies ahead and allows the wind to brush through her hair. She dives down and glides beside the train. Ethan, pressing his nose to the window, can not beleive what he is witnessing. He opens the window. RJ, being the biggest of the children, allows Ethan to climb onto his back.

Although his fear of heights was present, he clutched his brother's shirt tightly, as they rose back up into the air. Ethan's eyes were closed for a few moments, before he watched his siblings fly past the tree tops and over snowy peaks.

Gren sticks his head out, just as all seven of the Porgie kids gather together. Santa pulls up beside the children, as the Reindeer continue to paw into the night sky. Katie and the others take in this glorious moment, as their adventure draws to a closing. Meanwhile, Georgie is pleased with his children and the joy Christmas has brought. He and Mary share a pack of gum drops hidden in Georgie's jacket pocket.

They clash their candies together. "Merry Christmas, Mary."

"Merry Christmas, Porgie."

Santa and the children carry on into Gum drop valley, bells and laughter leaving a trail of happiness behind them.

Christmas challenge coming to an end. :) This was a lot of fun and my brain has never been more pleased than to unleash all these insane yet delicious ideas out. xD Any questions, you know the drill. :)

• Thanks, I'm glad to be back :)

As for new characters, I'm not gonna spoil anything, and Bradwr's mother haven't been mentioned yet, but I do have plans for explaining his birth ;)

Glad you like it so far.

I'm loving the new style of Scarlett. And welcome back. I hear ya' bout the whole being busy bs. xD I love Bradwr. Probably because h

• I wanted to add that in. The Council was always something that got under my skin as I read your first story.

LOL. XD Fixed it!!

Again, no problem. Wow...I was not expecting that ending. This is getting really good! I'm loving the tension and starting to see why Ly

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited December 2014

Everytime I finish reading these prologues

Alt text

For once, he wanted to forget what was all around him; he wanted to have Lyla in his arms, as the two venture off into the sunset and leave all this behind. Georgie didn't want to worry about his past, the feelings this town had; didn't want to think about the Business office or even the idea of what may happen to the Pudding and Pie. Georgie wanted to forget. Start all over and make his own fairy tale.

Once upon a time....

You can see Georgie is trying and willing to make his life better than what it was. I agree; he doesn't have to do this. Lyla has not even been conceived and Georgie can get up and leave Fabletown and hold his middle finger up all the way. He does not have to stay and help himself OR Lyla but he's trying, despite how Fabletown reacted to his return.

Also, Gren needs to back the fuck up. I love him; I ADORE Gren and can't wait to see what you have planned for him as far as the Porgie saga goes BUT damn! Give the man a break! >:(

I love, love, love, LOVE that picture; the kids are adorable, Georgie and Lyla in mad love like always, John looks pretty damn neat and Bigby over there being all casual and what not. Is that man with the mustache Henry? Mr Sunflower! :D Oh no and that blasted rabbit! UGH! FEELS!! I love the FABLES comic vibe going on. :)

EDIT: When you get a chance, listen to Evanescence's 'Hello'. I think of Georgie EVERYTIME I hear it; this prologue plays in my head as I read this. :)

Prologue "Once upon a time sounds about right; just like not so long ago, we all find ourselves thinkng back to the time when we were

• This was very cute and magical from beginning to end! If the North Pole was HALF of the things you said it was, I'd go right now! :D

I thought it was too cute Katie wanted a ride from the sleigh before they left; the train was fun to picture and seeing all the Porgie kids in flight was neat, too. Georgie and Mary sharing a gum drop. :) Glad to see these two getting along. And typical Gren. XD

I loved this! Very creative and well done! The spirit of Christmas was dripping off the screen. Great work again, dude!!!

Christmas Challenge Georgie watched as a snowball impaled the side of Gren's face. The sheer force from Peter's right hand left a rad mar

• Psh. Jack....no one likes Jack. xD They just put up with him cause they have to. lol

Yuck. I never could stand Jack; I THINK EMMY is the only person to actually include him in a story. No, wait...you did too, Pie. Either way....ewww.

I agree but Gren comes off as one of those people that has to hear himself speak. Its still very hard for him, even after all these years; h

• I showed him; he had no idea how close they looked. I actually think its funny! xD He was like 'well, we can change it...' But I like it. :)

Also, I heard that about the game, too. Just for the sake of saying I DID play it, may get it one day.

Yeah, show it to him if he didn't know already. Tell me his reaction while you're at it too. Just a warning: do not get the game if you're planning to play it now. It's not worth it - unless you like repetitive games.

• Elora's ugg's crunched across the hardened snow as her and her arrangement of siblings walked the narrow path through the the leafless forest. The sun glare through a break in the clouds hurt her head; She was more prone to headaches these days. Her nerves a little frayed, she held the wrapped box of Christmas presents from her mother to her Grandma and Grandpa in her hands while her eldest sister, Ash, bashed her fist on the front door.

"Is anyone home?" She yelled. "It's like the frozen tundra out here!"

Noah laughed. "I think they heard you from China, sis."

The door popped open, their Aunt Blossom, her cherry colored hair gleaming in the sunlight. "At least it's done snowing. I believe it never stops in the tundra."

"I believe it's so cold in the tundra that snow is pure icicles," Ash muttered. She led her group of siblings inside, Elora being the last one to emerge into the nicely heated mansion.

It took a second to adjust to the low lighting of the inside. She looked up toward the grand staircase she remembered sliding down as a child. Then again, it felt as if it were yesterday that it happened. Her mind was still a jumble of confusion. She didn't know what was real and what wasn't sometimes. She placed the gifts directly under the grand tree in the living room. It smelled as fresh as possible. Her grandfather must have got it just the other day.

"My favorite kids," Bigby's booming voice filled the foyer. Elora looked back and smiled as her wrapped his muscled arms around Ash, Noah, and Robbie. She walked over slowly, joining the hug. The smell of Bigby's scent was comforting. After they let go, another smell wafted into the room.

"It's cookies," Bigby said, sensing their curiosity. "And no, I'm not the one cooking them, so they're safe to eat."

Before another word could be uttered, Ash's gluttonous self sprinted down the long hall. "I'll beat all your asses if you touch mine!"

Elora laughed. She enjoyed how different Ash was now that she was older. She remembered as children, Ash was always more of a bully to them. She seems to have grown out of that. They followed their eager sister down the hall, entering the kitchen one by one through the small doorway.

Snow and Scarlett sat at the kitchen table, mindlessly talking when everyone arrived. Another round of hugs was being exchanged when Elora came in, Bigby close behind her.

"Elora!" Snow said out loud. "I didn't know you were coming too!"

Elora's smiled, embracing her grandmother. "I know, everyone kept it secret on purpose."

Snow kissed her great-granddaughter's forehead, returning to her spot at the table. Scar stayed sitting, smiling at her brothers and sisters. She seemed a little tense in her neckline but was otherwise unfazed of Elora's appearance. Of course, she knew Elora would be coming. Elora knew that. She just felt bad for Scarlett. Most of the siblings fanned out of the room, except Ash who literally pulled a stool to sit and watch the cookies bake.

Snow stood, saying,"You guys take them out. I've got to go make some phone calls."

So it was just Elora, Ash, and Scar in the room together. Elora took Snow's chair, sitting across from her estranged sister.

It was silent for a while. Neither could think of what to say, really. Elora wondered what was going through Scar's mind.

Does she think I still hold resentment for her? Does she think I hate her?

Elora didn't know where to start. She wanted to tell her sister that she was over the pettiness from before the accident. That it was okay to start over. She unzipped her coat, letting it slip onto the chair's cushion.

Ash snapped her head around. "Okay, I have to say one thing. What the fuck is wrong with you two? Scar, you're like the nicest person on earth, there's not a single thing you can say? And Elora? Didn't you say that you had so much to talk with Scar about? What the fuck?"

Elora blushed, looking down at her feet childishly. Scar turned her head to her sister with her mouth ajar.

"....What did you need to tell me?"

Elora looked back up. She didn't realize it before but Scar was trembling slightly. "I wanted to say.....That....." Her head hurt a lot. She squeezed her eyes shut a second, willing the pain to go away. She started her sentence over. "I wanted to say that you shouldn't feel the way you feel anymore."

Scarlett visibly gulped. "But..."

"I did...a lot of thinking, in the hospital," Elora told her. "And I realized how stupid I was. If I was willing to endanger myself for someone who was taken....it was foolish of me."

"It's my fault too," Scarlett uttered, her eyes glassy on the verge of tears. "I've felt so awful for so long. You wouldn't understand."

"But I do," Elora says. "I understand. I left because you got me angry. That's what I've been told by every individual. But you want to know who else feels awful? I have. I was more unfair to you than any other person I know. I should have left my feelings for...Jackson....behind when I was a child." Elora said the word 'child' with hesitation. She often times had to remind herself that she was not one anymore. She took a deep breath.

"Now hug," Ash commanded, not taking her eyes off the stove timer. It had another five minutes left.

Scarlett let out a laugh that was mixed with stray tears. She scooted the chair out from beneath her, and Elora noticed how large her stomach had grew. She felt overwhelming joy for her sister at that moment, standing to embrace Scar tightly.

"It's going to be okay," Elora told her in her ear. "We're going to go to the North Pole and have fun, right?"

"And we'll see Santa," Scar reminded her. "Isn't that exciting."

Elora let go of her sister, nearly jumping out of her shoes. "OF COURSE THAT'S EXCITING!" Realizing she had released the child in herself out, she retracted, growing faintly quiet. "I mean. Yeah, that's awesome."

"Don't let go of the excitement," Scar said. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I quite like the new you."

Was it a new her? Surely, this was not how she acted in the past. It was blatantly obvious that people were shocked at her behavior. Even Bigby seemed surprised that she joined the hug earlier. She was reinventing herself. Elora knew that she would never be the same as before again. But she liked this new beginning. She loved it. Despite the pain, it was good.

She felt good about herself. She felt good about her family.

She was happy.

I tried addressing what was asked about in the previous chapter. I know people have been curious about how Elora and Scar felt about each other and the situation they were in. Elora has let go of those feelings for good, and she doesn't want her sister living in emotional pain the way she was. It was put to rest, finally :) Now, they're ready for an adventure!

• Got to put my hand up and admit I put him in one, too. It was the Vacation Challenge, but I did try and make him nicer. :P Though, I hadn't read many of the comics by that point.

Psh. Jack....no one likes Jack. xD They just put up with him cause they have to. lol Yuck. I never could stand Jack; I THINK EMMY is the only person to actually include him in a story. No, wait...you did too, Pie. Either way....ewww.

• The whole thing with the Folkers prowling around for Fables on their turf, or vice versa, sort of reminds me of bits of Europe after the Second World War, and the segregation of Germany. This chapter really shows how controlling the Folkers are, and reminds you why we should really dislike them!

As Pie mentions, the tension is top notch, and the drama's really good! Sad but good, if you see what I mean.

Robert did not hear his phone vibrate beside the night stand. He managed to roll over; Lyla was still wrapped up in the sheets, naked and hi

• She felt good about herself. She felt good about her family.

She was happy.

After all the turmoil between Scar, Elora and Jackson, it's great to see things in possibly a better state than they were even before Jackson! Elora has still got to get used to things, but she seems to be doing it in a very good way. And I couldn't comment on this chapter without mentioning Ash, who is so much like Mary and just as entertaining. xD When it comes to the cookies, I don't know who it'd be worse to try and sneak one from: Ash, or Scar with her pregnancy cravings after what happened in the previous chapter. Probably safest to just let the cookies go, really. ^.^

Elora's ugg's crunched across the hardened snow as her and her arrangement of siblings walked the narrow path through the the leafless fores

• That picture is just like a Fables cover!

People weren't going to welcome Georgie back with open arms after everything, however a riot seems extreme. I don't know if this is what you were thinking, but it's as if the people of Fabletown are projecting all their hatred of the CM affair solely onto Georgie, because he's the only one around at the moment that was a part of the whole thing.

Knowing that he remains strong in the face of so much hatred is a admirable thing. :)

Prologue "Once upon a time sounds about right; just like not so long ago, we all find ourselves thinkng back to the time when we were

• Awesome! That is what I was trying to aim for! I wasn't too sure because the eyes; looking at several cover and comic pages, this seems to be the style for the majority of the time, so I stuck with it.

That is what I was trying to go for, actually. :) A lot of them assumed georgie was dead but after two years and his return to Fabletown, a lot of them feel the need to blame him. Jersey is at the Farm, both Tweedles are dead and no one would dare look for Bloody Mary. So, get the one guy that was under the CM's thumb. Gren especially will make it hard and I'll tackle that issue as we go along; one of the many reasons why he and Emily do not get along in the future.

Georige will have his breaking moments but he has people on his corner. :)

That picture is just like a Fables cover! People weren't going to welcome Georgie back with open arms after everything, however a riot se

• Haha, snowballs being the evil ginerbread's only weakness. xD I've enjoyed this tale of Marcelo, penguins and saving Santa; and the polar bears having a celebratory Coca Cola! So thanks, Stone. :)

MasterStone posted: »

A VERY DRAGON CHRISTMAS CONCLUSION! Fred climbed up the giant gingerbread man shoulder and began to pummel him with all of his might chip

• Thanks, the polar bears drinking cola is one of my favorite commercials.

Haha, snowballs being the evil ginerbread's only weakness. xD I've enjoyed this tale of Marcelo, penguins and saving Santa; and the polar bears having a celebratory Coca Cola! So thanks, Stone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.