Prompts not working during beast fight

When he grabs the pipe i can't seem to do anything. My W presses just don't seem to register and I can't mash Q enough. Using the arrow keys does not seem to work either.

Log File: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2y950f

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

When you get to the point where you must mash Q, please make sure to watch the screen, there should be another prompt that shows up where you must move the mouse cursor over Beast's face, and Click the mouse to complete that particular Quick-Time Event.

• Sadly the Q prompt is the only one that appears and there is no way I can complete in the the given time

When you get to the point where you must mash Q, please make sure to watch the screen, there should be another prompt that shows up where yo

My apologies, I recommend watching a video walkthrough of how another player was able to complete that particular scene, and see if you are able to follow their steps to complete the Quick-Time Event.

Sadly the Q prompt is the only one that appears and there is no way I can complete in the the given time

• The issue Is that I physically cannot complete the *mash Q" sections past the beast fight. I've played through to episode 5 by skipping to the next episode when a tough QTE comes up. However now I'm on episode 5 and I simply cannot mash Q fast enough to keep from being stabbed by Georgie in the QTE early on. I would rather NOT have to watch the rest of the episode on youtube. Sadly it seems to be impossible for me to beat the QTE's

My apologies, I recommend watching a video walkthrough of how another player was able to complete that particular scene, and see if you are able to follow their steps to complete the Quick-Time Event.

Can you please clarify if you are pressing the Q Key repeatedly even after you have filled the meter? If you are stopping at all during the Quick-Time Event, it may not be completing successfully. You can also try using a third-party key remapping program to remap the Q Key to another key, and see if you are able to complete those particular events using a different key.

This discussion has been closed.