Black Screen on launch, and a few other issues as well.

When I launch the game, I get the black screen that I've seen posted a lot on here, except mine doesn't have any background music. Nothing happens, no matter how long I waited. I can't Alt+tab out, but I can use Ctrl+Alt+Del to open the task manager, and this is where it gets weird. TWAU is not an active application, it isn't on my taskbar or anything, but it is an active process, and it has changed my resolution from 1366X768 to 1280X720. When I end the process, my resolution goes back to normal. If I leave it as it is, it crashes my computer. Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• Post this in Support. I remember it happened a couple of months ago to a lot of people and Telltale fixed it within 6 hours or so.

• Thread: Can't get passed the press start screen

Got it working after some previous issues, but now it won't let me get passed the please press start screen. I've played this game before on my laptop without problems, I don't know why its started doing this now.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

Thread: Can't get passed the press start screen Got it working after some previous issues, but now it won't let me get passed the pleas

This discussion has been closed.