The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Telltale didn't kill my dog...MINECRAFT DID!

zeke10 posted: »

This. I don't see why people act like telltale killed their dog. I'm not a fan of GOT so i didn't buy it that simple

• But then if they have so many different directions. Why not just make their own IP. It's almost the same as making a Minecraft 'story' game.

ComingSoon posted: »

Wow...Minecraft! I'm...I'm excited, honestly. So many different ways they could take it. Feels like I'm a minority though XD

• This. I don't see why people act like telltale killed their dog. I'm not a fan of GOT so i didn't buy it that simple

Giraffehat posted: »

I was pissed off that TT were making a Minecraft game, but then I realised, "Oh. This doesn't negatively affect my life in literally ANY way

• Telltale didn't kill my dog...MINECRAFT DID!

This. I don't see why people act like telltale killed their dog. I'm not a fan of GOT so i didn't buy it that simple

• edited December 2014

Randy:Minecraft what the effing fuck? also golden sorry for kinda being a dick im just saying we should wait til a lil more is known who knows maybe the game will surprise us

Telltale didn't kill my dog...MINECRAFT DID!

• Ok I honestly don't mean to be a dick but give it a damn rest with all this "minecraft sucks" and "this is the worst deduction ever" and "minecraft ruined my life" bullshit. Sorry, but we're sharing our optimistic opinions or not at all. Sometimes you gotta learn when to give it a rest.

Telltale didn't kill my dog...MINECRAFT DID!

• I was making a damn joke Coming.

I wasn't even serious with that comment.

I can share whatever comment I want, we can't go on and believe this is a good move for Telltale at all. Keep that optimism high when the 10 year olds come.

Ok I honestly don't mean to be a dick but give it a damn rest with all this "minecraft sucks" and "this is the worst deduction ever" and "mi

• The target audience not coming?

Good luck with that.

maybe we'll get lucky and they won't come.Also every game has its 10 year olds tbf

• maybe we'll get lucky and they won't come.Also every game has its 10 year olds tbf

I was making a damn joke Coming. I wasn't even serious with that comment. I can share whatever comment I want, we can't go on and believe this is a good move for Telltale at all. Keep that optimism high when the 10 year olds come.

• The target audience not coming?

Good luck with that.

maybe we'll get lucky and they won't come.Also every game has its 10 year olds tbf

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

Because instead of some universe with a full story and nice things to build off of, or a sequel to a previous game, we get a universe with NOTHING there. It's a free-building SANDBOX game. We could have gotten BTTF 2, JP 2, TWAU 2. That's why people are pissed off, including myself:

Alt text

• It's okay, listen I know i'm being a bit rude but still this pisses me off. It is worthless, I'm not giving this game a chance and I'm still going to hate it...

Randy:Minecraft what the effing fuck? also golden sorry for kinda being a dick im just saying we should wait til a lil more is known who knows maybe the game will surprise us

• Weren't people ALSO complaining that TFTBL would bring FPS dudebro junkies? But as far as I've seen, that isn't the case.

Your complaining won't accomplish anything, so would you kindly give it a rest?

As for generalising the entire Minecraft community as annoying 10 year olds, you're not being fair. It's a huge community with many older, mature players. Would you say all gay people are feminine and weak with a passion for interior design? No, because it isn't fair to group ALL members of a community together. You're acting irrationally. Just relax.

I was making a damn joke Coming. I wasn't even serious with that comment. I can share whatever comment I want, we can't go on and believe this is a good move for Telltale at all. Keep that optimism high when the 10 year olds come.

• Nope.

I've got a right to complain and I will.

Weren't people ALSO complaining that TFTBL would bring FPS dudebro junkies? But as far as I've seen, that isn't the case. Your complainin

• So you're complaining about something that doesn't affect your life in any way, and in no way is detrimental to society at all? You're not going to accomplish anything. You're just wasting your time.

Nope. I've got a right to complain and I will.

• K

My complaining doesn't bother you, you're wasting your time.

So you're complaining about something that doesn't affect your life in any way, and in no way is detrimental to society at all? You're not going to accomplish anything. You're just wasting your time.

• Ok i guess that's fair

It's okay, listen I know i'm being a bit rude but still this pisses me off. It is worthless, I'm not giving this game a chance and I'm still going to hate it...

• I'm trying to make someone see reason and stop being childish and needlessly pissed off. Trying to persuade someone to be rational and clear-headed is a worthy endeavour as far as I'm concerned.

K My complaining doesn't bother you, you're wasting your time.

• Good luck with that.

Bye.

I'm trying to make someone see reason and stop being childish and needlessly pissed off. Trying to persuade someone to be rational and clear-headed is a worthy endeavour as far as I'm concerned.

• Minecraft wasn't asking to have a story, and Telltale is wasting its time with it, the game is not even going to explain how the world works, it's just......an adventure. -_-

Weren't people ALSO complaining that TFTBL would bring FPS dudebro junkies? But as far as I've seen, that isn't the case. Your complainin

• Oh...my god...

You're saying EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING that's a fan of this game is

an influx of annoying,self righteous, spoiled children

Like...oh my god. Over a dozen of my friends play Minecraft, and we're all maturing 14 year olds. Do you even know the amount of 18+ year old people play minecraft? You're not even thinking of the possibility of anything good.

• Ha-ha...I didn't say them all.

Just the majority.

Oh...my god... You're saying EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING that's a fan of this game is an influx of annoying,self righteous, spoiled ch

• I actually agree. It seems like a stupid idea destined to not work out. However, TT has every right to freely pursue whatever artistic endeavour it so desires (no matter how strange it seems), so I'm not going to try and call them idiots or sellouts or whatever. If they want to make a MC game, so be it. I wish them the best.

J-Master posted: »

Minecraft wasn't asking to have a story, and Telltale is wasting its time with it, the game is not even going to explain how the world works, it's just......an adventure. -_-

• I'm okay with a Minecraft game but where is my Batman game TellTale WHERE?

• Korra first.

papai46 posted: »

I'm okay with a Minecraft game but where is my Batman game TellTale WHERE?

• So then, this whole majority will come here and do their sniveling and whining?

Seems legit.

Ha-ha...I didn't say them all. Just the majority.

• I never said the whole majority...Influx....INFLUX.

So then, this whole majority will come here and do their sniveling and whining? Seems legit.

• Didn't my comment on his picture get flagged?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You look great. :]

• Right after they get off their asses and make the Garrus Chronicles.

• Through all of today's adventures...I forgot to mention to you all that today in my history class we called a KKK hotline....I was funny.

Their voicemail: "White Pride Worldwide"

• [Cough] Spider-Man game [Cough]

• How many of these "10 year olds" do you think actually know about TellTale?

I never said the whole majority...Influx....INFLUX.

• With this being on MineCraft's website and across Youtube on a lot of Minecraft gaming channels...I'm going to say a lot soon.

How many of these "10 year olds" do you think actually know about TellTale?

• Kool Kenny Krusaders? Yeah, I was part of it till it was disbanded, Good Times......

Through all of today's adventures...I forgot to mention to you all that today in my history class we called a KKK hotline....I was funny. Their voicemail: "White Pride Worldwide"

• TT has every right to freely pursue whatever artistic endeavour it so desires

Exactly.

I actually agree. It seems like a stupid idea destined to not work out. However, TT has every right to freely pursue whatever artistic endea

• Attack on Titan.... Please Telltale

• Korra nao telltale

Green613 posted: »

Korra first.

• Damn straight.

javoris767 posted: »

Korra nao telltale

• Korra game would be great.

Korra first.

• I wouldn't of minded Korra replacing that Minecraft game.

Korra first.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.