The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I really hope that Minecraft doesn't hurt the development of TFTB and GoT, since you know, they're developing three games now. Or even Minecraft itself.

• It couldn't hurt it's own game....The other two...Yes.

I really hope that Minecraft doesn't hurt the development of TFTB and GoT, since you know, they're developing three games now. Or even Minecraft itself.

• Less development time on it could hurt it.

It couldn't hurt it's own game....The other two...Yes.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2014

Fear(s) of the day

Metathesiophobia: The fear of change or changing.

Alt text

• Sounds kinda like the entirety of the forum right now :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Fear(s) of the day Metathesiophobia: The fear of change or changing.

• Part of my motivation in choosing this fear.

Green613 posted: »

Sounds kinda like the entirety of the forum right now :P

• Mystery Lyrics of the Day:

Michael Jackson-

"You've been hit by, you've been hit by, _____________"

• Here's our winner!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal"\ Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal.

• "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal"\

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal. :3

Mystery Lyrics of the Day: Michael Jackson- "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, _____________"

• Just came into the forums and wasn't expecting that Minecraft game at all, i was like: is it April 1st? XD

• If only.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Just came into the forums and wasn't expecting that Minecraft game at all, i was like: is it April 1st? XD

• Indeed we are.

We are fucked. Royally.

• We are fucked.

Royally.

• Nah, but it at least sounds interesting, at least to me.

Just came into the forums and wasn't expecting that Minecraft game at all, i was like: is it April 1st? XD

• Yeah, i'm sure TT will know how to make it an entertaining experience.

dojo32161 posted: »

Nah, but it at least sounds interesting, at least to me.

• Alt text

Indeed we are.

• People were also skeptical about TWAU and TftB, maybe it ends up being an awesome game too.

If only.

• Inb4 sweaty raging 9-year olds

Indeed we are.

• Ugh I'm tired of people saying that.

It's different, people were afraid those games were going to overtake TWD and later on TWAU.

People were also skeptical about TWAU and TftB, maybe it ends up being an awesome game too.

• Just saw a smoke cloud that looked like Westeros (GoT world). Am I going crazy? :o

• Yes.

Just saw a smoke cloud that looked like Westeros (GoT world). Am I going crazy?

• Alt text

• edited December 2014

Well, i saw some threads before TftB was released saying : How the f*ck will this work? Borderlands is a FPS, it barely has any story, and it doesn't fit TT's style at all bla bla bla.Yeah, i know Minecraft sounds like a worse idea than BL but maybe it will be a more minigame based game rather than story, as long as it's good i'm playing it.

Ugh I'm tired of people saying that. It's different, people were afraid those games were going to overtake TWD and later on TWAU.

• Minigame...Ugh...I'm not buying it so have fun.

Well, i saw some threads before TftB was released saying : How the f*ck will this work? Borderlands is a FPS, it barely has any story, and i

• Yep

Alt text

• Yes, but it's the good kind of crazy. :3

• Right here with ya!

JonGon posted: »

never-banned master race

• edited December 2014

A New film by Director Saltlick123 Captain SaltBro: The Forum Soldier

@SaltLick305 struggles to embrace his role in the modern forum and battles a new threat from old history: the Irish Agent known as the Forum Soldier ( @Markd4547 )... To take down this new threat Captain SaltBro will need to get the help of Deadly agent @Green613, SALTLICK agency director Salt123 and the commentor @GoldenPaladin in this epic forum story..............

Some Dialogue

Saltlick123: We have to assume everyone aboard those threads is CROWBAR. We have to get past them, insert these virus links. And maybe, just maybe we can salvage what's left...

Captain SaltBro: We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the threads, 123. We're taking down SALTLICK

Saltlick123: SALTLICK had nothing to do with this.

Captain SaltBro: You gave me this mission. This is how it ends. SALTLICK's been compromised. You said so yourself. CROWBAR grew under right your profile and nobody noticed.

Saltlick123: Why do you think we're meeting in this Private Chat? I noticed.

Captain SaltBro: How many served the ban before you did?

Saltlick: Look, I didn't know about Mark.

Captain SaltBro: Even if you had, would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalized that, too? SALTLICK, CROWBAR, it all goes.

Green: He's right.

GoldenPaladin: [Salt123 glances at Green, who gives a quiet indication of the same opinion. Salt123 then looks at Paladin] Don't reply at me. I do what he does, just slower.

Saltlick: Well... It looks like you're giving the comments now, Captain.

• xD Getting Negative Reaction

papai46 posted: »

No, just no.

• Prepare thy anus for the autistic 10 years-olds....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

• No, just no.

Saltlick123 posted: »

A New film by Director Saltlick123 Captain SaltBro: The Forum Soldier @SaltLick305 struggles to embrace his role in the modern forum and

• Eh, Forums ate my reply xD

papai46 posted: »

No, just no.

• Sounds Cool :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I was thinking about doing a game of Werewolves and i wanted to know who would play. And for those who don't know what it is here's a som

• edited December 2014

I was thinking about doing a game of Werewolves and i wanted to know who would play.

And for those who don't know what it is here's a somewhat brief explosion. There are two teams, villagers and werewolves, the werewolves goal is to kill all the villagers, and ever night the Werewolves get to choose to kill someone, then ever day the villagers choose someone to lynch (Kill) One team wins by killing all of the other team. Also, it's a lot like the game Mafia.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.