The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Double that!

no more school fanfiction writing here I come.

• And the cutest gif of the day goes tooooo:

Alt text

• They caught Drug dealers in our school today...Fun...Police were everywhere.

Last Day Before Winter Break

• That's a normal event in my school.

They caught Drug dealers in our school today...Fun...Police were everywhere. Last Day Before Winter Break

• That sucks. :P

That's a normal event in my school.

• I don't even notice it anymore, unless its on the bus then we have to wait for police and drug dogs for an hour.

That sucks. :P

• Do you go to a bad school?

I don't even notice it anymore, unless its on the bus then we have to wait for police and drug dogs for an hour.

• I can't believe they would do such a thing to Opal, you deserved so much better my Kawaiiness.

Alt text

• What happened?

Green613 posted: »

I can't believe they would do such a thing to Opal, you deserved so much better my Kawaiiness.

• Yep, I go to a alternative high school.

Do you go to a bad school?

• Well, she got hit once, fell to the floor, grunted, and that was about all she did this episode. Absolutely 0 lines. It's like Nicks second death :P except worse IMO.

What happened?

• I got to a pretty good one...It was actually kids coming from a rival high school that were selling drugs.

Yep, I go to a alternative high school.

• Damn. :P

Well, she got hit once, fell to the floor, grunted, and that was about all she did this episode. Absolutely 0 lines. It's like Nicks second death :P except worse IMO.

• Absolutely 0 lines. It's like Nicks second death :P except worse IMO.

But Nick died, not even close.

Well, she got hit once, fell to the floor, grunted, and that was about all she did this episode. Absolutely 0 lines. It's like Nicks second death :P except worse IMO.

• Don't tell me anything.

I can't believe they would do such a thing to Opal, you deserved so much better my Kawaiiness.

• lol I'm the school that sells the drugs.

I got to a pretty good one...It was actually kids coming from a rival high school that were selling drugs.

• XD...That's unfortunate.

Do they...Like...Have a drug making course. :P

lol I'm the school that sells the drugs.

• Opal could have died, and it wouldn't have made a difference, that's how bad it was. Nick's death doesn't come close to this, trust me. Also Opal was already a much more established character than Nick at this point.

Absolutely 0 lines. It's like Nicks second death :P except worse IMO. But Nick died, not even close.

• Probably, I just don't know about it.

XD...That's unfortunate. Do they...Like...Have a drug making course. :P

• Also Opal was already a much more established character than Nick at this point.

Apparently not to the writers.

Opal could have died, and it wouldn't have made a difference, that's how bad it was. Nick's death doesn't come close to this, trust me. Also Opal was already a much more established character than Nick at this point.

• Apparently not to the writers.

Alt text

Also Opal was already a much more established character than Nick at this point. Apparently not to the writers.

• RIP Opal

Apparently not to the writers.

• So I'm posting this because during my one-day ban from posting, I saw how poor my recent behaviour on here has been. I've been negative, hostile and insulting to other users on here, and I've completely let everybody here down by doing so. I hope that nobody would hold it against me, but if you do for a time then that's fine. I've been far too negative in my first year here and I promise that I will do my best for that to change in 2015. I've taken a look at my life outside of the forum and decided that I needed to sort things out. To everyone here, I am very sorry for how little I have contributed to discussions here and how little I have appreciated being here with you people who accepted me the minute I made my first post here.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Honestly, I didn't even notice much. But it very big of you to make a post like this, I appreciate it certainly. We're friends here bud :)

So I'm posting this because during my one-day ban from posting, I saw how poor my recent behaviour on here has been. I've been negative, hos

• Thanks. What I mean is that recently I've been very aggressive towards users on here. During the Sydney cafe siege on Monday, I was keeping people updated on this thread, when papai46 asked why I was telling people about it when it didn't effect them. He then accused me of trying to make everyone depressed. While that was not my intent, and it did make me very mad, I think looking back that I may have been a bit harsh on him. He does live on the other side of the world and might not have realized how horrible things might have been for the hostages.

I also insulted a forum user the other day. You might have noticed that "should telltale remove killed sam" thread. While I think the OP's argument was rather flawed and a bit harsh on Telltale, it was completely unacceptable for me to call them an idiot. I've apologized to the OP since I got unbanned today, and I'm trying more to contribute to discussions on here.

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Honestly, I didn't even notice much. But it very big of you to make a post like this, I appreciate it certainly. We're friends here bud

• Don't worry about it. You never seemed negative, or hostile to me at least. You were just being yourself and saying what was on your mind, which is completely fine with me. I haven't seen much of you, so I probably haven't seen much of your so called "negative posts" but I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, you're probably a good person. It's good of you to say that you'll try to do better, this forum is really starting to look up. I don't think you've let everyone down. I do disagree that what Papai did was kind of wrong, but you were just speaking your mind, I probably would have done the same, as well as that thread that I avoided.

Good post. B]

So I'm posting this because during my one-day ban from posting, I saw how poor my recent behaviour on here has been. I've been negative, hos

• The hell did they do? Alt text

• edited December 2014

People getting out for Christmas............

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Sorry about that...

Thanks. What I mean is that recently I've been very aggressive towards users on here. During the Sydney cafe siege on Monday, I was keeping

• See above :/

Saltlick123 posted: »

The hell did they do?

• Well it's all over and done with now, there's always a second chance :)

Don't worry about it.

Thanks. What I mean is that recently I've been very aggressive towards users on here. During the Sydney cafe siege on Monday, I was keeping

• My break doesn't start until Tuesday after school ends >.>.>.>.>.!.

• That Elsa tho...

• Well you are the one that makes me glad

Any other one that makes me sad

• When you're sick enough that you feel trippy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WAhlE02ew

This song is the life of me I swear I have never loved something like this.

• edited December 2014

I feel as if I should randomly slap a santa hat onto my avatar or something.

Alt text

To this day this remains my favorite gif.

• It should be its preatty cool

I feel as if I should randomly slap a santa hat onto my avatar or something. To this day this remains my favorite gif.

• Hey guys what the most random thing you can type?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.