The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

I liked him. He was funny and nice...

I just realized that Mark left...

• No, Markd4547.

J-Master posted: »

What? Someone at Telltale left? What's going on over there?

• edited December 2014

Oh...........wait a minute, that still sucks, I liked Mark. :(

No, Markd4547.

• There's a number on the url something like 'p1602' you can just change that to let's say 20 and you can enter that in it will take you to page 20.

It might only come up if you go back a page.

ComingSoon posted: »

You really should be able to have a search bar in threads where you can type in page numbers or something.

• He did? Wow this is just great... Juuuuust perfect. siiiighs

• You can check his profile...... But it's almost Christmas so I'll try to be Hopeful and Happy.

He did? Wow this is just great... Juuuuust perfect. siiiighs

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

Oh...I knew something was off... ;-;

does...does his bio say anything?

@markd4547

I think I did my best for everyone here to promote respect for everyone yet the hate just grows without foundation this place is better of without me but I believe in the people here I hope one day they see this is nonsense hate against nice people because of a grudge.

That was in his last post.

• I told Golden about it, Look at his latest Post.............. And he hasn't been on since...

Oh...I knew something was off... ;-; does...does his bio say anything? @markd4547 I think I did my best for everyone here to pro

• This is awesome........just got done watching Empire. It's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eo7gRRZ1fc

• Searching for my very 1st comment on this thread...

• Good Luck with that :P

Searching for my very 1st comment on this thread...

• oh god...the nostalgia...damn. Back when there was...peace.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Good Luck with that :P

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

FOUND MY 1ST COMMENT LOL

What's up? I'm really bored...thought I'd drop in for the first time.

Alt text

I got like 7 replies, it's on page 542 omg

• Nice Alt text

FOUND MY 1ST COMMENT LOL What's up? I'm really bored...thought I'd drop in for the first time. ... I got like 7 replies, it's on page 542 omg

• Its 5am here in Poland, and I'm officialy out of coffee. Goodnight everyone.

• Wow, Good Job, In the words of Jesus Christ "Live Long and Prosper" Alt text Or something like that....

fallandir posted: »

Its 5am here in Poland, and I'm officialy out of coffee. Goodnight everyone.

• Can you find mine?

FOUND MY 1ST COMMENT LOL What's up? I'm really bored...thought I'd drop in for the first time. ... I got like 7 replies, it's on page 542 omg

• I was really nervous I wouldn't be accepted there lol, it's amazing how much has changed. That was only back in, like...June/July, too. Wow.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Nice

• For a price of... 1 Billion DOLLARS MUAHAHAH MUAHAHA MUAHAHA! Alt text

Can you find mine?

• Uhhh...my god I don't know you can try yourself

It's a lot more complicated in the more recent pages, it's hard to explain XD

Can you find mine?

• I understand. XD

Uhhh...my god I don't know you can try yourself It's a lot more complicated in the more recent pages, it's hard to explain XD

• Think it was July, I went for a vacation then when I came back, Everything was different and it's been different since.

I was really nervous I wouldn't be accepted there lol, it's amazing how much has changed. That was only back in, like...June/July, too. Wow.

• Ugh, I need to make changes in my life.

• Just mentioning that is killing me. But hey it's actually peaceful again now... Kinda. We're just missing some people...

oh god...the nostalgia...damn. Back when there was...peace.

• edited December 2014

I found my first comment! On the "second page."(Of the Lounge which is like 71) I guess I'm one of the originals of the lounge although I never commented here that much because I never felt like I belonged. But hey I'm still here. :)

Ooooo a "lounge." Thanks for making this Puncake. Hopefully this is used, and stays up, because I'm tired of seeing 150 comments in the Forum Of The Dead, but there are no parts, only long conversations, which aren't bad!

I saw so many old users, and good times...

Alt text

Alt text

• Welcome to the New Age buddy.

I found my first comment! On the "second page."(Of the Lounge which is like 71) I guess I'm one of the originals of the lounge although I ne

• Change is my worst enemy. I just wish were were all frozen in that time, but that's not reality. The lounge was so good that I didn't feel worthy enough to post in it. I hate looking at the past and remembering old memories because it makes me cry, I miss the past so much, and it's hard to get over but I eventually do, I have to move on. The holes were filled with new people but the scar is still there. But in the end what will it matter? I speak of moving on from the past, maybe I should get out of here before I cause any pain, or I cause pain to myself. I don't even know anymore. All I know is that I need to stay, maybe it's my destiny, I don't know. I guess I'll just live with it...

Welcome to the New Age buddy.

• The funny thing is that if that happened then you wouldn't have me or a lot of us. I hate change but when I look back see how much has happened and how much we still have to go. Fate is a strange thing...

Change is my worst enemy. I just wish were were all frozen in that time, but that's not reality. The lounge was so good that I didn't feel w

• edited December 2014

Indeed it does. I'm glad to have met you and all the new people. I don't like to believe in fate, but sometimes it finds its way. This isn't the end, it isn't over, this is only the beginning. There's definitely a "Long Road Ahead" and I'm determined to reach the light at the end of this tunnel. I kind of see this like an apocalypse scenario like The Walking Dead show. I'm one of the people from Season 1, some people "die" or in this case leave earlier or later then others. No one is safe. But I intend to be here for a long time :D.

The funny thing is that if that happened then you wouldn't have me or a lot of us. I hate change but when I look back see how much has happened and how much we still have to go. Fate is a strange thing...

• What happened?

R.I.P @GoldenPaladin

• So yesterday i got drunk and i was cycling, i crashed and was stuck underneath my bike for 30 min till some girl helped me haha but i feel shame

• edited December 2014

What many seems to misunderstand is Mark is very, very much correct in that statement. He's more correct than Saltlick305 actually, upvotes doesn't always mean everything. You can still be the most correct one here but still have your statement fall on deaf ears. Remember my thread during the Jennifer Incident?

Oh...I knew something was off... ;-; does...does his bio say anything? @markd4547 I think I did my best for everyone here to pro

• No clue, he was acting quite rude in the Minecraft section so maybe that :P

Charlieh65 posted: »

What happened?

• Yeah, one thread got deleted so maybe it was his.

No clue, he was acting quite rude in the Minecraft section so maybe that :P

• edited December 2014

Oh well, I'm sure it's just a temporary ban anyway so there's no need to worry.

Charlieh65 posted: »

Yeah, one thread got deleted so maybe it was his.

• Guess we have to move on but I miss them :(

I found my first comment! On the "second page."(Of the Lounge which is like 71) I guess I'm one of the originals of the lounge although I ne

• From what I know about this situation, I can only be highly amused.

J-Master posted: »

Just got word that Sony pulled "The Interview" from theaters afraid that some scary North Korean mad dogs were going to come to the States a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.