The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

Oh god. There we go posting meaningless pictures again. Yup. I'm definitely gonna take you seriously!

Dude, you've known me for a long a freaking time, you should know I don't do and say things without a very good reason(unless I get those moods where I act like a maniac ahaha). I thought you treat friends better than this. I was referring to how Mark felt overpowered by the number of upvotes you had in the first post, I'm saying he shouldn't take the upvotes to too much seriousness, as sometimes the upvotes can be just as meaningless as the downvotes are. An example is during the Kenny/Jane war, where some would just upvote some ridiculous post of a stupid accusation to one of the characters.

That's all cool. BUT, my question is, WHY did you throw my name in there then? I'll say it again, I never even mentioned how people were seemingly siding with me more, so you saying that someone is more correct than me when I never even adressed the subject is just eye-opening. This gentle, passive-agressive hypocriticism where you deny you're being biased really fits your personality. Good job! But...again, why did you mention me if that's what you meant? Who knows the reasoning behind that.

Now who's being ironic? I find it funny how you accuse me of that when you always try to talk down to people when they disagree with you, and force your thoughts into other people's throats. Kind like what you're trying do to me right now I must admit. I've been around for a long time, and I know what you do

But I'm not pushing my thoughts into your throat, though. Then again, I would expect a gif-posting goof like you to pretty much gently re-word the following statement : "Wow. How dare this guy support his stand? He's trying to make everyone agree with him!" This is just another priceless example of cheap 2x5 irony. Because in case you forgot, you guys are the ones who keep bringing other people into this. "Why do peole agree with him?!?" "Upvotes don't matter!"

Goodness! Have you even bother trying to figure out what I've been saying?! Ugh, this is so disappointing. All so very, very disappointing. Here, put your glasses on, and look. yet the hate just grows without foundation I believe in the people here I hope one day they see this is nonsense hate against nice people because of a grudge. That's what I'm saying is correct. All these grudges is making people uncomfortable at the very mention of the subject, feeling every negative thing, and all it accomplishes is the fact that human beings are the cruelest race on earth and don't mind in making others suffer. Mark and I hope people start to understand one another and forgive each other for the horrible things they've done and finally have less weight on everyone's shoulders and finally be truly happy for change, and move on from this wretched trash of a conflict

Yet another failure at point-making. AGAIN, I never adressed that one Mark statement, so when you brought my name into this for no apparent reason every logical person would assume that you were referring to the argument as a whole, or the one point Mark was trying to make across which was clear rather than a simple sentence I never even paid attention to or indirectly interacted around. Are you really this dense or you just don't want to admit that you have terrible sentence-making skills? Like you said, "Here, put your glasses on."

Okay, I gotta go do Chirstmas shopping, instead of arguing to a rabid dog who doesn't know when to let go of it's chewed up bone. Ta ta! Brother.

Oh I see how it is...Quick to lose our temper, aren't why? Still, that's better than behaving like a lonely doofus that cried for days when his "Online BFF" left the forum. At least I know how to keep a level head when I'm not feeling up to it instead of spamming depressing gifs....

Quick in hostility, are we? Aren't supposed to be brothers? You claim your friend "was more correct", (which you have no proof of, but

• It's a movie, about dancing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxoC5Oyf_ss

West side? WTF is that?

• They're after us now..... Run....

ComingSoon posted: »

It's a glitch...in the matrix...

• I must be high or something.

ComingSoon posted: »

OH NO

• Just so you realize I do appreciate you and want you to feel at home, I'm gonna play the funny pictures game and make you feel as comfortable as you can given the situation. I mean, that's kind of what you do...right?

My turn!:

Waiting for Tobi to come up with a sound argument like...

Alt text

Quick in hostility, are we? Aren't supposed to be brothers? You claim your friend "was more correct", (which you have no proof of, but

• I see @Gustav_Kenny has returned, guess i'll leave then! Bye.

• Dude, why are to trying to pick a fight?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Just so you realize I do appreciate you and want you to feel at home, I'm gonna play the funny pictures game and make you feel as comfortabl

• I'm simply responding to a comment that was directed at me. My conversation with Mark ended five days ago and I didn't talk about it ever since.

Thanks for the input, though. And don't call me "Dude". If anything, "Sir" is more appropiate. You don't know me, so choosing your words in a more careful manner would be a smart choice. If you want to join the conversation, I'm willing to listen.

papai46 posted: »

Dude, why are to trying to pick a fight?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

Oh Papai don't be like that, this is a place for sunshine and rainbows! :3

I see @Gustav_Kenny has returned, guess i'll leave then! Bye.

• giver-upper

I see @Gustav_Kenny has returned, guess i'll leave then! Bye.

• This is how it exactly happened.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It's a movie, about dancing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxoC5Oyf_ss

• With the fighting or the dancing, or even both?

This is how it exactly happened.

• I'm simply responding a comment directed at me. My conversation with Mark ended five days ago.

Okay it's understandable, i just don't understand why talk like that to Tobi.

And don't call me "dude". If anything sir is more appropriate.

What's up with that? I tought we were all friends here.

I'm simply responding to a comment that was directed at me. My conversation with Mark ended five days ago and I didn't talk about it ever si

• You don't like being called duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude?

I'm simply responding to a comment that was directed at me. My conversation with Mark ended five days ago and I didn't talk about it ever si

• Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

With the fighting or the dancing, or even both?

• Yes it is but we can't be here at the same time.

Oh Papai don't be like that, this is a place for sunshine and rainbows!

• Yes, yes we can.

Yes it is but we can't be here at the same time.

• Okay it's understandable, i just don't understand why talk like that to Tobi.

Then I suggest you read the chain of replies again. Maybe I wasn't the sweetest guy in the world on my first reaponse to him, but I didn't call him any names or make fun of him either. He was the one who started this childish war by calling me a rabid dog. That clear now? Glad I was of help!

What's up with that? I tought we were all friends here.

Me? Friends? I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with Saltlick123.

I'm simply responding a comment directed at me. My conversation with Mark ended five days ago. Okay it's understandable, i just don'

• Not by people who I have talked to approximately two times and a half.

You don't like being called duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude?

• Is your school spit into two gangs both of which love to dance, if so...That's pretty awesome.

• You know what happens when we stay here at the same time.

Yes, yes we can.

• Ah, that seems alright.

Not by people who I have talked to approximately two times and a half.

• You made fun of his thing of gif posting and i don't confuse my saltlicks.

Okay it's understandable, i just don't understand why talk like that to Tobi. Then I suggest you read the chain of replies again. Ma

• edited December 2014

Alt text

It's funny cuz there's true! XD I wish you try looking at yourself sometimes. I mean, yeah, I am a doofus, and it's fun. Plenty of folks cleary enjoy the laughter I give them. And so what if I get depressing? It shows I'm not void of emotion. It shows I'm capable of freaking caring about people. And if you been here everyday and read my posts, you would've understand how I became this way. I've done plenty of bad stuff through my life, I ain't afraid to admit that, but I know how to do good things as well. I don't care if I am a fool, I'd rather be one that is emotional and help people out instead of being an intelligent jerk who always tries to make himself look good and put someone else in the ground. You may think you're better than me, I don't care, at least I try do what's best for everyone, and not for myself. I've been there for people when they needed someone in this thread, you haven't. Go ahead around talking down to folks and act like you run this show, but nothing's going to stop me for doing what's right. And that's the bottom line, 'cause Tobi said so. Oh and a little something you can remember me by before I go...

Alt text

Just so you realize I do appreciate you and want you to feel at home, I'm gonna play the funny pictures game and make you feel as comfortabl

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

I called him out on not taking our conversation seriously AFTER he called me out on not being correct. At that point we were fair and square. You're gonna sit here and tell me to my face that you can compare that to what he called me? That would me make me lose whatever respect I got for you.

You made fun of his thing of gif posting and i don't confuse my saltlicks.

• If you want to be taken seriously stop with the gifs.

It's funny cuz there's true! XD I wish you try looking at yourself sometimes. I mean, yeah, I am a doofus, and it's fun. Plenty of folks cle

• So, Tobi decided to leave all my points unadressed and instead took the time to write a lenghty essay in which he tried coming off as a white knight and had me on the same level of villany as Satan. I have to say I'm impressed..and shocked....and...you get it.

You're quick to forget all the times I helped you when you were feeling like shit and no one else would give you honest advice. Of course, I'm EEEVIIIIL!

It's funny cuz there's true! XD I wish you try looking at yourself sometimes. I mean, yeah, I am a doofus, and it's fun. Plenty of folks cle

• Mark's gone..... We need a new Villain.... Alt text

So, Tobi decided to leave all my points unadressed and instead took the time to write a lenghty essay in which he tried coming off as a whit

• Mark's thing was a character. He was a nice guy. I've always been the villain here. One of them, at least. Along with Papai, Shaundi, AWESOMEO, etc.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Mark's gone..... We need a new Villain....

• At this point, he's not worried about being taken seriously. He just wants to come off as a good guy and make me look like an asshole.

It's funny what a waste of time that is, because I let everyone know how "bad" I'm on my own.

If you want to be taken seriously stop with the gifs.

• rabid dog.

Oh yeah, like he was the first one to use those words. May I jog your memory when you called US parasites and rabid dogs? He's just giving you your own medicine.

Okay it's understandable, i just don't understand why talk like that to Tobi. Then I suggest you read the chain of replies again. Ma

• If anything, "Sir" is more appropiate.

Sir? Salt, you're nothing here. Anyone can call you whatever they please. Don't think you're someone who has higher authority in this place. Everyone is on the same level, dude.

• With the difference being that I never mentioned any names. It could have been anyone, everyone, or no one.

Nice try! You can run back to Skype now.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

rabid dog. Oh yeah, like he was the first one to use those words. May I jog your memory when you called US parasites and rabid dogs? He's just giving you your own medicine.

• Well I'm gonna blow up some shit unless I'm paid 1 BILLION DOLLARS!!! Alt text

Adios :D

Mark's thing was a character. He was a nice guy. I've always been the villain here. One of them, at least. Along with Papai, Shaundi, AWESOMEO, etc.

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well I'm gonna blow up some shit unless I'm paid 1 BILLION DOLLARS!!! Adios

• Uh.. I'm a bad guy?

Mark's thing was a character. He was a nice guy. I've always been the villain here. One of them, at least. Along with Papai, Shaundi, AWESOMEO, etc.

• Nah, don't try to justify yourself. And no, I'm perfectly fine here.

With the difference being that I never mentioned any names. It could have been anyone, everyone, or no one. Nice try! You can run back to Skype now.

• I'm not doing that all. Again, I will admit I'm not a nice guy by any means. However, this is a fact, I didn't mention any names. It could have been literally amyone out of the dozens that left.

Never did I say "Shadow is a rabid dog! Paraaasite!"

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Nah, don't try to justify yourself. And no, I'm perfectly fine here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.