Game Crashing During Loading of New Scenes (Mac)

I'm having a problem where the game keeps crashing during the loading bits between scenes (when the scene goes black and there's the little pink loading circle). It does it every time - the game saves and it starts from the right point when I start it up again but it's very annoying.

I ran the support tool, here's the file - https://www.sendspace.com/file/8boduk. I've tried deleting the files in my Library and reinstalling the game but that didn't fix it.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify what resolution you currently have the game set to, and if you are playing in Windowed Mode, or Full Screen Mode? If you have not tried yet, please try starting the game again, and try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Command+F for Mac) and see if you are then able to progress without the game crashing. If so, please then try changing the game's resolution and/or graphics settings to a lower setting, and click Apply. Then try switching back to Full Screen Mode by using the same shortcut, and your issue should then be resolved.

• That worked, thank you!

Can you please clarify what resolution you currently have the game set to, and if you are playing in Windowed Mode, or Full Screen Mode? If

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome, I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

That worked, thank you!

This discussion has been closed.