The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Salt, you're nothing here.

Maturity level is off the roof.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If anything, "Sir" is more appropiate. Sir? Salt, you're nothing here. Anyone can call you whatever they please. Don't think you're someone who has higher authority in this place. Everyone is on the same level, dude.

• Apparently you're seen as someone who "starts shit" and needs to fuck off. I'm positively sure they don't see you as a hero around here. No one who has a remotely controversial opinion around here is.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Uh.. I'm a bad guy?

• edited December 2014

Look you sounded like a jerk to my post at the beginning, so I did the same. Obviously I was being a dick, but so are you. You were judging me so I thrown back, and then we started acting like assholes to each other. At this point we're no better than the other. I just wish you see that you're no better.

Anyway, I'm not that great in being constructive, it's not my style. That's your style. Not mine. And I just wanted to make a reference at the start of Mark's earlier conversation, so people know what I'm referring to, that was what I was trying to do the whole time, but like always, I get ahead of myself.

Okay maybe you did, I don't remember. I have a shit memory. I wish I had a better memory but I don't. I do remember being concerned over you with that heart condition you had. And I remember certain moments when we got along and talked. Look, you're acting like I hate you deep inside, when I freaking don't. I just don't agree with certain things. I still think of you as a brother, but more of... a rivaled brothers kind of way right now I guess. Ones that won't resist getting under each other's nerves but will get along from time to time.

SaltLick305 posted: »

So, Tobi decided to leave all my points unadressed and instead took the time to write a lenghty essay in which he tried coming off as a whit

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited December 2014

So you enjoy saying insults out of nowhere so people don't know who you're talking about for fun? Nice.

I'm not doing that all. Again, I will admit I'm not a nice guy by any means. However, this is a fact, I didn't mention any names. It could have been literally amyone out of the dozens that left. Never did I say "Shadow is a rabid dog! Paraaasite!"

• Here are both of the morbid and tasteless Christmas poems I've written. http://imgur.com/a/kMznq

• Yeah, I do agree that I'm being a dick. That's how I react to someone seemingly attacking me.

I responded because it wasn't clear what you were trying to say at that point. As a matter of fact, it sounded like you were saying I somehow made fun of Mark's problems with the upvotes. Then this got out of hand.

I don't hate you or Mark either. But I just said some stuff regarding the Azlyn situation that I know for a fact hit you hard, so maybe it does look like I'm trying to take you out.

Look you sounded like a jerk to my post at the beginning, so I did the same. Obviously I was being a dick, but so are you. You were judging

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

Why are you being willfully ignorant?

Here's the thing, I said that, but I didn't direct it at anyone specifically (Like actually calling out some of you guys) so there was no reason for anyone to jump the gun at me.

That's why your comparison is not valid, Shadow. That's what's happening here.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

So you enjoy saying insults out of nowhere so people don't know who you're talking about for fun? Nice.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

Can we, y'know, fuckin stop with all this...debating and fighting? I mean...just agree to disagree...and stop.

I just...don't like it...it really just brings a depressing mood around me.

Alt text

• WHY AM I NOT A BAD GUY?! WTF!

Mark's thing was a character. He was a nice guy. I've always been the villain here. One of them, at least. Along with Papai, Shaundi, AWESOMEO, etc.

• It's ok, some aren't mature enough to have an arguments without complaining about how it's a fight if it goes on for more that 3 comments :p

Apparently you're seen as someone who "starts shit" and needs to fuck off. I'm positively sure they don't see you as a hero around here. No one who has a remotely controversial opinion around here is.

• Because you have a Christmas hat.

WHY AM I NOT A BAD GUY?! WTF!

• From what I've seen, they see you more as a likeable goof than a bad guy.

WHY AM I NOT A BAD GUY?! WTF!

• ah gooseballs...

Because you have a Christmas hat.

• thisisbullthisisbull Banned
    edited December 2014

[removed]

• does that make me into goofy from disney?

From what I've seen, they see you more as a likeable goof than a bad guy.

• Yeah, I can be quite defensive myself and get pretty aggressive. Look, no hard feelings. Let's just move on from this, we shouldn't fight in front of the kids. Sound's good?

Yeah, I do agree that I'm being a dick. That's how I react to someone seemingly attacking me. I responded because it wasn't clear what yo

• :P

gais im alive

• You have to understand...only some here have the right to start drama and not get shit for it. With some of these people even a normal conversation gets out of hand.

Haven't you and I had a couple of "arguments" ourselves and still interact after it's done?

It's ok, some aren't mature enough to have an arguments without complaining about how it's a fight if it goes on for more that 3 comments

• does that make me into goofy from disney?

Alt text

does that make me into goofy from disney?

• lol dolan pls

• Hmm. You're not that ugly...or skinny...or weird.

Personality wise, you're Donald.

• [removed]

• It's all good.

I know some of the stuff I said was uncalled for. I can be quite...vicious?

Yeah, I can be quite defensive myself and get pretty aggressive. Look, no hard feelings. Let's just move on from this, we shouldn't fight in front of the kids. Sound's good?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited December 2014

I may argue with people and they might think I hate them, but I (try my best to) love all of the people here (and everywhere), we're all children of God, I forgive like our father forgave me.

Besides, I can think someone is acting like a dick or something along those lines and still talk to him after I argue with them.

My point is... People should stop thinking arguments mean the end of the world, that's a true immature behavior, mature people can argue and understand that you don't have to shake the whole place from the inside just because some people butted heads with their opinions.

You have to understand...only some here have the right to start drama and not get shit for it. With some of these people even a normal conve

• Alt text

lol dolan pls

• You're not that ugly...or skinny

FALSE!

Hmm. You're not that ugly...or skinny...or weird. Personality wise, you're Donald.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

Yep. And it's funny, except for the people in this thread, I met 70% of the other users arguing, and now we get along just fine. This mentality that an argument means the end of the world really is beyond me.

It also pisses me off how they get to choose which arguments are uncalled for and which ones are not. Having a civil conversation with someone "ruins the mood", but when they all agree on something they have no qualms about attacking a user 100 on 1. Somehow, that's justice.

I may argue with people and they might think I hate them, but I (try my best to) love all of the people here (and everywhere), we're all chi

• Lol so am I. I got my Grandfathers temper so I get into shit with my siblings sometimes, but the troll side, well that likes to come out once in a while and is uncontrollable for a certain length of time.

It's okay. I went a little too far as well. Sorry.

It's all good. I know some of the stuff I said was uncalled for. I can be quite...vicious?

• I'm a badguy?

Mark's thing was a character. He was a nice guy. I've always been the villain here. One of them, at least. Along with Papai, Shaundi, AWESOMEO, etc.

edited December 2014

Agreed completely, but if anyone does that to me I'm not going to bother fight them anymore, unless it's something ridiculous.

Also, I bet if someone sees that I agree with you on a certain thing, they'll consider that I'm "with you" and "against them", which is another standard I fail to understand, it's like I either agree with someone on everything or I don't at all.

This perception of "good" and "bad" of people here is completely random.

Yep. And it's funny, except for the people in this thread, I met 70% of the other users arguing, and now we get along just fine. This mental

• Talk to me about temper. I know I can be the biggest douche when I want to. That picture I posted certainly wasn't appropiate.

Me too. Hopefully I won't always be thought of like that once I'm gone. Not that it bothers me, but there's a difference between being a controversial person capable of certain stuff and the evil force people see me as.

And about you not remembering. I do remember me going out of my way even when I'm not active to remind you that I've got your back. Talking to you when your friend left. Giving you advice when you go through depression, etc. But this is obviously overshadowed by me being an "intelligent jerk", heh.

Lol so am I. I got my Grandfathers temper so I get into shit with my siblings sometimes, but the troll side, well that likes to come out onc

• NONONONONONONO, you can't just stop the fight!

Lol so am I. I got my Grandfathers temper so I get into shit with my siblings sometimes, but the troll side, well that likes to come out onc

• That's pretty much how it is. Well said.

I remember you and I having a couple of discussions about feminism and some other subject (I can't remember now) and we still talked afterwards. The way I see it, having the confidence to engange in a civil argument with a friend is what truly makes that relationship special. Just my opinion, of course.

Agreed completely, but if anyone does that to me I'm not going to bother fight them anymore, unless it's something ridiculous. Also, I be

• People thought you harassed Rachelle until Blind posted that comment that said you didn't have any alt accounts, I assume the image of an asshole has stuck to you even if you're clean, that's how people work.

papai46 posted: »

I'm a badguy?

• I thought it said "Lazarus on heroin" XD

• edited December 2014

I always go with the "You either love me or hate me" thing, and the "Sometimes you gotta play a role, even if it means people you love hate you for it.".

I've been planning on going back through my notifications actually, to go straight of the start of everything here. I plan on making a documentation of my thoughts on the events of the Lounge and Megathread.

But this is obviously overshadowed by me being an "intelligent jerk", heh.

(?)SaltLick305 will remember that.

Yeah.... that was in the heat of the moment kind of thing.

Talk to me about temper. I know I can be the biggest douche when I want to. That picture I posted certainly wasn't appropiate. Me too. Ho

edited December 2014

Well, some people can't do it, and I still would like to have a relationship with them. Oh, and feminism is a touchy subject, so I don't take it personally when people think I'm sexist for my opinions.

God help us.

That's pretty much how it is. Well said. I remember you and I having a couple of discussions about feminism and some other subject (I can

• Might be the point xD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I thought it said "Lazarus on heroin" XD

• ...He's actually on heroin?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Might be the point xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.