The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• (!) Saltlick123 feels bad for you...

GUYZ I got the flu. :< Even though I got a flippin flu shot this year! At the very least it was a different strain from the more sever

• Dafuq is this?!

GUYZ I got the flu. :< Even though I got a flippin flu shot this year! At the very least it was a different strain from the more sever

• I liked the first one the best.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123s Movie of the Day..... Previously: Dinosaur 13 Today: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

• And the forums ate my reply :P, It's better than the second but not as good as the first.

This is the new one? Is it any good?

• When you hover over the top of the post you'll see something that says edit...

I'll try... How do you edit posts? I'll do it so you won't have to look at her mule face any more.

• woooooooooooooo 9 likes. that's like, 3 squared.

Like....9 likes. They didn't even try.

• Lee, he is... YOUR FATHER (jk)but Clem Voice I don't know....

Dafuq is this?!

• I'll try... How do you edit posts? I'll do it so you won't have to look at her mule face any more.

Um....Can you take her picture down?

• I know right!

Talimancer posted: »

woooooooooooooo 9 likes. that's like, 3 squared.

• *Dafuq is this Gif?!

Dafuq is this?!

• Alt text

XD GODDAMIT I wrote about 6 paragraphs about random sheet about the lounge on my return and the page reloaded of course it waited till I was finished first so it wasn't rood thank god I'm the joker and already crazy AW SHEET so meh something short without addressing all them points in depth I needed to tell everyone I'm tired not a chance I'm typing all that again :'/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzN916D8D0

I'm back I missed you guys a lot and everyone is welcome here whether from skype or telltale were all friends this christmas :)

Alt text

So Merry Christmas everyone I hope it will be the best christmas eva m8 for you and your families.

short and sweet this one but the one which reloaded was the most badass comeback speech eva with many points I needed to make and a lot of joker gifs to btw sheet aw well but why so serious I guess

Alt text

• What did I say, our favorite villain has returned!

Welcome back buddy, merry Christmas.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD GODDAMIT I wrote about 6 paragraphs about random sheet about the lounge on my return and the page reloaded of course it waited till I was

• You're back...... Guess I need to change my profile xD, Just finishing up Dark Angels, A few chapters left...... Merry Christmas and good to see you back, :D Alt text

XD GODDAMIT I wrote about 6 paragraphs about random sheet about the lounge on my return and the page reloaded of course it waited till I was

• edited December 2014

Alt text

the best teacher I ever had was probably the biggest biatch tbh

She sounds like a perfectionist who expects the highest standards from everyone

1. You got 91% she must be a great teacher she taught you well

She would scold me with a voice you could hear across the class and I'm not joking she did this to me all the time last year

1. She keeps you on edge and working hard she punishes mistakes so you will try to avoid them that's her job

2. I bet you didn't do it again mission successful

3. I think she was wrong there

Overall

She sounds like a teacher who trys to keep everyone concentrated and on edge to get the best results from them which seems to work

I had a teacher like that before but I got the best results learning the meaner she was to me the more she wanted me to succeed till we both got on the same page and I achieved top marks thanks to her I was the class clown tbh but she took none of my bullsh*t XD :)

XD but sharing her picture and wanting to end her over that is a bit silly imo but meh

• Alt text

Thanks bro you to

What did I say, our favorite villain has returned! Welcome back buddy, merry Christmas.

• Alt text

Thanks bro you to I'll post a few comments here then I'll check it out :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

You're back...... Guess I need to change my profile xD, Just finishing up Dark Angels, A few chapters left...... Merry Christmas and good to see you back,

• Get well soon :'(

• Welcome back!

:D

• Alt text

NOT YOU :'(

aww your the nice user I know I hope you get better soon

• Cool you're back :] thanks.

• Welcome back bruh! :D

• What I've been fascinated with over this week

Alt text

NORTH KOREA VS SONY

This story begins with a film called the interview where they mock and kill the NK dictator I knew there would be trouble

Alt text

Sony got hacked all the workers and celebs details got leaked, lots of scripts got leaked including the new bond film, lots of personal emails by sony got hacked including emails saying Angelina Jolie is a spoilt talentless brat and they don't want to make anymore shitty adam sandler films etc so there major stars won't work for them anymore.

They pulled the film after they received threats of 9/11 attacks on any cinema that shows it and more leaks if they do so they blamed the hackers saying in short "I AM NOT SAYING NK DID THIS BUT NK

Alt text

FBI confirm it's legit it's NK

http://nypost.com/2014/12/19/us-officially-blames-north-korea-for-sony-hack/

America and famous actors(on twitter) go crazy after the film is pulled claiming it's against free speech and cowardly letting an evil dicator monitor and control what happens in America sony are cowards this is a dark day for America

Obama says in short sony are a disgrace and biatchs for pulling the film they should of asked the government for help not pulled the film

NK responded to this accusation in short whoever did this are heroes and it has nothing to do with them and if anyone says anything about it again will attack America and the whitehouse

Sony says it was the cinemas that didn't want to show it not them so they had to pull the film they are not cowards

The latest is it will be released

Overall

NK will face sanctions for this breach of a major company and America are laughing at NK threats even trying to rile them up because deep down they want them to attack so then they can destroy them without getting in trouble with other countries as well who will step in to help NK unless they attack first. Any attack from NK will be useless any missile shoot down immediately so it's just laughable this situation tbh

Alt text

random rant over

• @GoldenPaladin Hmm...Replies taste so good ;P

...That is amazing.

Your damn right it is. ;P

• Alt text

So, I was perfectly content to smile and nod and wait for this thread to disappear in the next 12 hours. And then I saw this and dammit, I just had to say something. Thanks guys, whatever this is supposed to be!-Our Lord and Savior Gavin

Gavinism

Man...It's fun going through old threads.

• North Korea is okay but their government sucks.

What I've been fascinated with over this week NORTH KOREA VS SONY This story begins with a film called the interview where they mo

• Thanks bro :3 fistbump

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Welcome back!

• RAGING :D fistbump

Cool you're back :] thanks.

• Thanks bro fistbump

Twistee posted: »

Welcome back bruh!

• I've been following this too, It's obvious that North Korea did it, The part I can't believe is that they offer a "joint Investigation" with the U.S to find the hackers and if the U.S declines their offer there will be "Grave Consequences",Now that's Bullshit, Don't say it Mark, I know your gonna give another Irish-American Speech.....

What I've been fascinated with over this week NORTH KOREA VS SONY This story begins with a film called the interview where they mo

• Welcome back, Joker. Good to see you didn't let what happened last week drag you away from this place.

• [Slaps fistbump away and gives him a hug]

Thanks bro fistbump

• That's enough Gavinism for tonight.

• Alt text

There were many reasons why I left not just from here including in my own life a few things I needed sorted tbh you were fine great to see a familiar face to bro lets put all that behind us now and enjoy christmas and merry christmas :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Welcome back, Joker. Good to see you didn't let what happened last week drag you away from this place.

• Alt text

RAGING fistbump

Sign in to comment in this discussion.