The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Merry Christmas from Colin Trevorrow (Director of Jurassic World)

Alt text

• Alt text

My quote needs to be in a museum.

So, I was perfectly content to smile and nod and wait for this thread to disappear in the next 12 hours. And then I saw this and dammit, I j

• Post that in the History of the Forums Thread :P

Green613 posted: »

• Water under the bridge.

I know I've been a dick to everyone these past few days. People like you and Tobi, who I've always been close to. Hopefully you guys think of the good things I have done instead.

Merry Christmas!

Markd4547 posted: »

There were many reasons why I left not just from here including in my own life a few things I needed sorted tbh you were fine great to see a familiar face to bro lets put all that behind us now and enjoy christmas and merry christmas

• Maybe later :p

Saltlick123 posted: »

Post that in the History of the Forums Thread :P

• YES.

Post that in the History of the Forums Thread :P

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

• edited December 2014

We've been over seen too long my Brothers..... It's the time to make ourselves known..... Whispers HAIL HYDRA.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Hydra?

Alt text

We've been over seen too long my Brothers..... It's the time to make ourselves known..... Whispers HAIL HYDRA.

• edited December 2014

Golden what the fuck did you just do? First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of mega thread bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Forum Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Mods and get a fucking binding resolution/ban to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP! BY THE WAY HAIL BOTH HYDRA AND GAVIN!!!!

Alt text

Hydra?

• :P

K.

Golden what the fuck did you just do? First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of mega threa

• The universe... is talking to us right now. You just gotta listen...... Great. Let me get this down. 100 million Likes... Oh, wait! I got a better idea. Instead of a hundred million likes, how about I send you a hobo's dick cheese? Then, you ban him. Do your thing, ban the fucking bastard. Go to the mega-thread, man. Go to the mega-thread! In the mean time and as usual, go fuck yourself. btw why am I improvising Tropic Thunder quotes? xD

:P K.

• You're drunk Salt, go home. :P

The universe... is talking to us right now. You just gotta listen...... Great. Let me get this down. 100 million Likes... Oh, wait! I got a

• M8.

I r8 that bump 8/8

• I r8 that bump 8/8

TDMshadowCP posted: »

wut r starks?

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

MARK :D

DADDY

Markd4547 posted: »

XD GODDAMIT I wrote about 6 paragraphs about random sheet about the lounge on my return and the page reloaded of course it waited till I was

• Saltlick squarepants needs to go home. ;P

You're drunk Salt, go home. :P

• edited December 2014

(!) Saltlick123 will NOT remember that Here's another Improvised Tropic Thunder Quote :P Check it out. Markd4547, Irish Man - looks Carl, acts Carl, not Carl. Counted Likes, cheated Bans, autistic, sho', not Carl. You got NoHopeLeft, Hope Pines - slow yes, Carl maybe, but he charmed the pants off Snipes and won a Forum Sass competition, that ain't Carl. Raging_Blades, Hail Gavin - infatile yes, Carl no. You went full Carl, man... Never go full Carl. You don't buy that? Ask Green613,I Am Kawaii - went full Carl, went home empty liked......

You're drunk Salt, go home. :P

• DADDY

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ComingSoon posted: »

MARK DADDY

• They want to forget themselves. :P

Why do people who aren't here anymore have no profile pic? Feels so blank xD.

• The Fuck did you just say Hope? (jk, I'm giving you the same speech I gave Golden...) First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of mega thread bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Forum Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Mods and get a fucking binding resolution/ban to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched thread, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP! Ah, Fat Tom Cruise yelling this never get's old xD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Saltlick squarepants needs to go home. ;P

• Why do people who aren't here anymore have no profile pic? Feels so blank xD.

• I don't know why.....Hmmm

• I would criticize somehow but because of that last line, I'm satisfied :D

Who lives in a thread in a forum, Saltlick Squarepants!" Block of salt and kinda anrgy, "Saltlick Squarepants!" If getting saltlicked is someothing you wish, "Saltlick Squarepants!"

• edited December 2014

Who lives in a thread in a forum, Saltlick Squarepants!"

Block of salt and kinda anrgy, "Saltlick Squarepants!"

If getting saltlicked is someothing you wish, "Saltlick Squarepants!"

The Fuck did you just say Hope? (jk, I'm giving you the same speech I gave Golden...) First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOU

• Forums ate my reply :P, I would criticize somehow but because of that last line, I'm satisfied.

Who lives in a thread in a forum, Saltlick Squarepants!" Block of salt and kinda anrgy, "Saltlick Squarepants!" If getting saltlicked is someothing you wish, "Saltlick Squarepants!"

• Because they could then in retaliation change their profile pictures to something rude to continue trolling 'beyond the grave' as it were.

• No, he and Gustav are my literal dads on this forum. Sonya is my sister.

DADDY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited December 2014

Give it a try if you have the time. Lemon Meringue is a bit difficult to make, but it's one of the best tasting pies imo(next to buttermilk and blackberry of course). Marie Calender's is a life saver when I'm too lazy to bake a pie for a party, I just put it in one of my pans and say it's homemade lol.

Belan posted: »

Yeah I kind of feel like trying to toss together a Lemon Meringue or something, though that may be a little high end for my lowly pie cookin

• You can kick this bug, I believes in you!!~

Alt text

lol yeah my brother is pretty bummed about not being able to get drunk more so than not eating. Poor guy.XD

It's okay. It's turned out to be like a one day Flu... hopefully I will be better by Christmas Eve so I can see my family. Oh man that's

• I'm playing GTA V now and I'm outside of a strip club with an AK and M4A1... What do think I'm going to do?

A. Go in the club and shoot everyone and everything .

or

B. Go in the club and shoot everyone and everything.

(I can't help it, I'm a complete jerk in GTA) meh, brb going to max out my ammo.

• I did something like that...I was online with some friends, they went inside the strip club, i waited outside with my shotgun... >:3

I'm playing GTA V now and I'm outside of a strip club with an AK and M4A1... What do think I'm going to do? A. Go in the club and shoot e

• Buttermilk pie? I have actually never heard of that lol. But I absolutely love Lemon Meringue. The only thing contesting it for the top spot for me is banana cream. I might try to make one at some point tomorrow as I'm going to be stuck working at a grocery store for 8 hours (ughhh really don't want to work on Christmas Eve), so I guess I'll be in place to pick up some ingredients. There's about an 80% chance that it'll turn out an abomination though lol.

Tinni posted: »

Give it a try if you have the time. Lemon Meringue is a bit difficult to make, but it's one of the best tasting pies imo(next to buttermilk

• edited December 2014

Alt text

(omg @SupernovaeHollay he's never heard of buttermilk pie.)

Buttermilk pie is the dessert of champions. Tis the most delicious of all pies!~ Seriously though, you have got to try it. When it's made right it's just amazinngg.

You're working on Christmas Eve?? That really sucks, my heart goes out to you.:( If you get up early you can probably finish the pie before work, or you could even make it tonight I bet. As long as you don't set anything on fire you'll be fine lol.

Belan posted: »

Buttermilk pie? I have actually never heard of that lol. But I absolutely love Lemon Meringue. The only thing contesting it for the top spot

• Alright, I suppose I'll just have to trust you ;). I would probably have to make it myself if I ever wanted to try it, which would p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ not do it justice at all. I don't think I can even buy this anywhere lol.

I could make it tonight, but it's 2am where I am and I'm not sure I have what I need to make it, so I'm kinda out of luck if I don't. I'll have to check it out. I'm getting up at 8 or so, so sleep also sounds like a good idea at this point lol. I'll most likely just end up doing it after work or after church or something. I'll have time in there somewhere to make the best lemon meringue pie ever.

Tinni posted: »

(omg @SupernovaeHollay he's never heard of buttermilk pie.) Buttermilk pie is the dessert of champions. Tis the most delicious of all pie

• Well. I have been gone for a VERY long time, like, a REALLY REALLY REALLY long. Anyway, what's been going on? Which users have left, and which are still here?

• Well there are a lot of new people here now, and most of them are awesome.
    Tell me which users you want to know about and I'll tell you if they're still here.

Well. I have been gone for a VERY long time, like, a REALLY REALLY REALLY long. Anyway, what's been going on? Which users have left, and which are still here?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.